Thought Adjustor

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
gypsie
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Thought Adjustor

Post by gypsie »

I know this may seem like a silly question and I have not asked because I don't want to seem stupid :oops: but can someone please explain to me exactly what your thought adjustor is and how do I work with it?

I've looked everywhere, I know it's here somewhere.

I just can't move more deeply into my meditations because this voice keeps saying "ask them what it means you need to adjust"

Thanks and love Gypsie :study:
Love is an action and not a word...
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Strange thing just happened, as clear as day a voice said "Bing knows"

I looked up Bings post (thanks Bing) followed your link went to Geoff's New Birth (I had no idea it was you Geoff now that was a shock) saw 'A Thought Adjuster" and read away.
Each day brings a new lesson to learn...

Love Deb
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Gypsie :sunny:
Strange thing just happened, as clear as day a voice said "Bing knows"
I looked up Bings post (thanks Bing) followed your link went to Geoff's New Birth (I had no idea it was you Geoff now that was a shock) saw 'A Thought Adjuster" and read away.
Isn't it wonderful when this happens ??? :D To actually hear the guidance, act upon it, and then find out that you were spot on !

:cheers:
Hugs to you sis,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

From The Desk of George Barnard: http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/E_Desk/GB69.htm
That's just a short one, I think there are loads more explantions plus in The Urantia Book

Love Petra XXX
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Gypsie,

The thought adjuster is the Father fragment that lives within our minds. We have a triunity of spirits to help us in our mortal struggles. We have the Spirit of truth that comes from our Creator Son, Christ Michael. We have the spirit of our local daughter Spirit, Nebadonia. (That is Micheal's partner) And we also have the indwelling Spirit of our Father. These three spirits work in conjunction to continually awaken us to our spiritual heritage.

One's personal thought adjuster works with the midwayers and our destiny guardians to decide what is best for their mortal charges. The Father was pleased to put a piece of Himself into our mortal minds so as to take the mortal journey with us. It can truly be said that we are partners with God because he takes the mortal journey with us. However, our free will decisions are sacrosanct. The Father fragment will not trump our decisions, even if those decisions end up hurting us because our free will is precious to Him. Knowing this fact helps us to understand what the Apostle Paul meant when he he said that our bodies are temples. Knowing that God dwells within our minds helps us to realize that our own bodies are sacred repositories for our Heavenly Father. That can give us incentive to always do things God's way because we know that he lives within our minds.

Love,
Paul
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Thank you

It is much clearer now and to think it is something I do everyday :roll:

I became a bit confused when I read jolts in legs, arms or heads are the Angels taking over. That has been happening to me more and more.

I really appreciate the answer to my queston now I can continue building my AC and exploring in meditation.

Much love Gypsie
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Guys,

I forgot I wrote http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/GB69.htm and with sooooo many newbies on the lists, I might send it out again.

Thanks Petra.
Hug all the babies for me. :baby :baby :baby

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts