The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
November
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by November »

Morning Light wrote: how are you feeling with your new weight loss? I've been gaining weight like a christmas turkey, ever since I started this desk job! I take walks on my first and last break.... gotta do something different... how did you lose all of that weight?
Sorry for the delay! I feel great! One thing I really appreciate, is I see a lot of concerts (last night I saw the Moody Blues :D ) and I fit in the seats better :D :D . I've been eating small meals more often through the day - like fruit and yogurt and then a sandwich at lunch, but I don't eat after 6 pm. Since I don't have a husband or kids, that's not hard for me. I usually walk 3 days a week and now I walk 5 days for about a mile and a half around my neighborhood. I tried a gym and got really bored fast. I also enjoy swimming at the YMCA, but they stop the water aerobics over the summer.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Mo,
Just saw your inquiry about the Ask and It is Given Cards, You can get them right from their web site,,,,and two different types of perpetual calendars, I got a couple for x-mas presents....they're great...
pp
serapj
New Friend

Post by serapj »

Hi pp,
Yey, I finally got to watch The Secret. :D
So it was the thing I used to thought before but have doubts about it.
It really does exists.
It really does matter what you think, positive or negative, as I have also heard from a radio discussion about paranormal.

I'm going to tell this to my father, to cure his sickness.

I going to have my own Gratitude Stone!
And from now on, I'm going to think positive!:)

Love you all,
Jasper :happy
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Wow Jasper,

That is a tall order. It is quite alright if you slip now and again. We all do and really that is the whole point of this beautiful place. For us to just keep practicing until we get the hang of it. And while you are practicing just enjoy the scenery, it is just breath taking.

Love,
Michelle
serapj
New Friend

Post by serapj »

Hi Michelle,
It was in me all along and yet I don't know if it is true.
It seems that I'm in the right track now.
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 11 Guests
I guess this is a message for me. For 13 seems to be always in my presence.

Love,
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Jasper,

It is who you are we have just forgotten is all but you are remembering. How fitting the number 13 is the fear number so it is not surprising you are seeing it as you awaken to the power you have with your thoughts. :D

Michelle
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Michelle, and Jasper,

please excuse me for buttin in, but I just have to say, that the number 13 is also a very good and lucky number....and it does add up to 4, and just think of all the good things that 4 represent.

my father, was born on friday the 13th, he got married on the 13th, he went into the navy on the 13th, and he was also buried on the 13th....

my mother was so sick of the 13th, that when she was near her time to pass over, she said " just don't let it be on the 13th",,,,her prayers were answered and she passed over on the 19th....,

however, if we look at anything in fear, it gives us the opportunity to change it,,,,,remember, what you focus on, you bring to you,,,,and we're working on letting fear in any shape or means....go....

no need to fear,,,,anything,,,,,even the number 13....

love and light to you,
pp
serapj
New Friend

Post by serapj »

Good Morning to all, :sunny:

I've never felt this wonderful again. It is a feeling I used to experience when I was a child, everyday waking up in the morning receiving the warm heat of the Sun in front of our window house. It is the same feeling I am experiencing now in my room, the Sun greets and wakes me up in the morning with his bright shine and soft warm heat in front of the window, saying hello and good morning to me.

Yes, I can say that it is also a very good and lucky lucky number, though for sometimes misfortune is connected to it and yet survive from that misfortune.

And, pp, I think I already understand it and know how it works. It is as simple as wishing for something, wait, then receive it. Do not worry and thank you once again.

Love you all,
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Jasper

It's wonderful to hear the sunshine in your voice too, yes, be happy, it's the lovliest energy around...

I'm glad you understand...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hello

WOW and the thread runs again...don't you just love it when we take twists and turns here from every corner of the globe and find unity with the bonus of freedom of speech....
MO
The wedding souds wonderful you do get about and PP I read a story by you somewhere on the board about loosing your passport ect to go to a wedding in Vegas only to have it returned by the same plane you lost it in
( wow does that sound confusing? :oops: ) If I could get past the posting block I wouldn't create chinese whispers....
My lungs are happy today and tomorrow marks 3 weeks away from cigarettes, I think i'm finally free!!!!!!!

Nova
I will get a book by Echart Tolles and no I have never heard of the author which is exciting, this brings me to another topic PP do you have a book? can I buy it here in Australia? Cricky you guys over there are so talented...

I have come to the conculsion my son stopped me going back to smoking. He said at 11 years of age as I tucked in his school shirt

"Mum thank you for loving me more than the cigarettes'

I know i have mentioned it somewhere on the board but wanted to say it again.
I have been using the secret as another tool I wake up and say out loud
" I am a happy non smoker"

actually I am amazed it didn't happen years ago, my friend today who had given up with me was really upset she'd started again. After about 10 minutes of talking she decided to put the patch on and give it another chance she said "ok whats the time" and we both squelled out loud it was 11:11am I hope Paddi never smokes again she is a gem...
Much love to all Gypsy Deb
Love is an action and not a word...
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello All!

Seeker,
I talked to Gai yesterday and I forgot to tell her your lovely comments, I promise to tell her next time... She actually continues to visit the site.. so she's probably read it... I'll be sure to mention it next time though. :wink:

Peacock,
Thank you for the heads up on the cards! Positivity is such a Blessing in our Lives. Nothing transforms the world faster than a positive mind. You, and many others in this thread, are a beautiful inspiration to me! Keep that light burning bright!

Jasper and Michelle!
It is good to see you and read your posts, we are all in this together and it helps to know that there are so many of us working towards a common goal!

November,
A Moody Blues Concert! I would Love to see The Moody Blues! It sounds like you are being sensible with your diet... I could certaintly use being more sensible in that regard LOL!! Something tells me that the bacon cheese burger and fries that I've been craving.. are running counter to my goal :scratch: Been craving donuts too... which is unusual because I only eat chicken and fish... for the most part.. but it sounds like you are doing great...good on ya mate :wink:

Gypsie,
You are doing such an excellent job! It filled my heart with love to hear your sons comments about loving him more than the cigarettes! He is such an old soul !! Guess what, my son and daugter in law are quitting also, they are wearing the patches and when I saw him on Wednesday he said it had been 3 days and only three cigarettes... I hope they are able to stay strong... his lungs are not so good and I worry.... They made this decision soley on thier own...okay... thinking positive now :idea:

Oh and yes... the wedding was beautiful!

I Sure Do Love You All!! LUV2
Warm Hugs All Around :cheers:
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi GypsieDeb,

guess I should have posted it here,,,,,but all's cool,,,,

so's Echart Tolles excellent postivie thinking, right up there with Dr. Wayne Dyer and Christian Northrup (for the ladies)...

I'm hoping you were asking about Ask and It Is Given????

I just checked Amazon, and they have them, only $13..something, I paid over $20 in our local book store....

It was my ID I lost (still had the passport), 'everything' that says who you are, where you came from and empty credit cards......someone could have had a 'new life' with that little bundle....

but it was really a lesson in "trust your angels", which I did with some fervent prayer, and my Id wallet was returned 3 hrs later, on the same plane I had left it on.....

here's a synchronicity for ya all....

last week I was driving along, thinking about the angels and the different rays and colours, just kind of going over them in my mind, and I thought",,,,,,Zadkiel is yellow,,,,,then said, no, Zadkiel is purple, it's Jophiel that's yellow, and two bursts of sunlight hit me in the left corner of my left eye,,,, only it was cloudy out.......so I said, thank you for that confirmation.....

those types of prompts are happening like the 11:11's etc. helloooo....

pp
Daily Affirmation:
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Everyone :hithere ,

Wow, a lot has happened on this thread recently! I've had a pretty eventful week -- Wednesday was Ron's birthday, and we spent the whole week celebrating and doing fun, out-of-the-ordinary things like going out to the ice cream shop for banana splits and taking a silk painting class. After the class we bought a bunch of blank round silk hoops, and blank silk scarves of various sizes fron the instructor to keep practicing with. Yesterday we spent the whole day painting silk hoops, and really had a lot of fun! :colors:

Geoff, I agree with your assessment of the Secret -- it doesn't give detailed information on how to attain that inward security that allows us to automatically manifest outward security. Michelle and Starr, I agree with your wise comments as well.

November, as PP mentioned, I'd agree that a good multi-vitamin and mineral supplement would be a great idea, as well as easier and safer than taking supplements of individual vitamins/minerals and getting too much of any given one. I wrote about USANA vitamins in here once before. (Their website is www.usana.com.) We order their "Essentials Pack," which contains "Mega Antioxidants" and "Chelated Minerals" every month. They're a bit pricey, but really good: Ever since we started taking them about three years ago, we have hardly even caught a cold. I did catch a cold once just recently, when we moved a month or so ago, but up till then, I hadn't caught a cold since we started taking them. Gee, I ought to become a USANA distributor, with as often as I recommend them to others! :lol:

The Moody Blues, that would be an awesome concert!

PP, I've read about the Pivot process, but haven't really used it yet. I mostly use the "Wouldn't It Be Nice If" process so far, and we've just started doing the "Rampage of Appreciation" at times when our vibration is already high enough for it to work well. I just put all of their processes on that chart (posted on PP's "Ask and It Is Given" thread, in case it's not clear what we're talking about!), whether I've used them yet or not, and Ron and I are intending to try all of them eventually. For one of Ron's birthday presents, I got him an inexpensive notebook and wrote "Book of Positive Aspects" across the top of it! Then I made myself one too to go along with his, so that's one process we both want to start doing as well.

Gyspie Deb, a gypsy family reunion that gave you goosebumps, that sounds like a magical event, and like those family members who had passed were there joining in right along with you! Sounds like you're making great progress on being a happy non-smoker too! By the way, the publisher of Ask and It Is Given, Hay House, has an Australian branch on-line, so you could in fact order the book there. In fact, here's the URL: http://www.hayhouse.com.au/details.php?id=2412

Anne, I know you were asking the other Deb, but I did read Eckhard Tolle's "The Power of Now" three or four years ago, and it helped me tremendously. It's a great book, and Eckhard Tolle has quite an interesting personal story that led up to his becoming a spiritual teacher as well.

Mo, yes, I love pumpkin pie spice too, and often put it on top of my hot chocolate when I'm preparing it myself at home. Speaking of cafe drinks, I started ordering a chocolate chai at this coffee shop we've begun frequenting, and it's an excellent combination, the best of both worlds! Salt and ginger, what a great combination for hair color! If you were to henna it, I bet it would come out a lovely strawberry blonde/light red! Getting red, brown and blonde streaked into your hair, that sounds really cool too! The Velveteen Principles sounds good as well -- I'll have to look for it.

I don't know Reiki per se, but Ron is an experienced palm healer, not following any particular school, just from intuition. I'm sort of slowly learning it from him over time. We are always palm-healing our own and each other's head and the back of the heart, which are two places that often get very "buzzy" and need to be calmed down!

I had a beloved tree as a child too. When I lived outside Yosemite National Park as a kid, there was a huge old oak tree in our yard that I used to sit under for hours and write in my journal and draw. I felt a real kinship with that tree, and gathered up some acorns from it when we moved. I still have them in my box of sacred objects 30 years later!

Kim, Aleah's room sounds cool, purple with blue sponged over it! How cool that she's always been able to see fairies too! How did the attempt to dye the carpet purple go? We just moved out to California from Colorado a little over a year ago, and there are some beautiful places there. I agree, Mo, the Colorado National Monument and Mesa Verde are great! And Ouray is one of my favorite small mountain towns!

Hi Jasper, nice to meet you! It's good to hear that the Secret validated your intuition about the Law of Attraction that you already had, and that you are feeling happy! Carrying around the Gratitude Stone to remember to focus on what you're grateful for is a great idea.

Jasper, Michelle and PP, what an interesting synchronicity, I just read this passage in an herbal medicine book a couple of days ago, which discussed the number 13! Here's a quote from the book: "Twelve is easily divided and ordered into halves and quarters and thirds, easily categorized and labeled and defined. One step beyond the mutable twelve is thirteen, the wild card, the unique number, the indivisible prime. Thirteen, the number of change." It seems that all of us are continually growing and changing in positive ways, so the number thirteen has a lot of positive aspects for us! :D

Time to go make some breakfast now, so you all take care!

Love and Blessings to You All LUV2,
Aqua Deb
serapj
New Friend

Post by serapj »

Also reading http://www.starchild.co.za/what.html from I'm Cathing On Now/Any other Indigo 11ers? Thread

:lol: Makes me laugh that I'm going to read another long road of information. I just recovered and took away some stress created by interacting with people in my workplace that is draining all my energy. :shock: I think that I might really need some solid meditation here.

It has been several years now since I began the journey of understanding myself. I thought that I might finish it as soon as possible but I found out that it was not as easy as I thought, and there were many obstacles and responsibilities of all sorts that lays heavy upon me since I was young. I've written and recorded a dozen of experiences, and most of it I haven't got the time to compile it. Good thing that by this time the weight is lighter.

I also got a xerox copy of the Naga Brahms (I don't know if I said it right), the illuminated adepts. I was lucky to have a copy of it... or was it intended for me because I wanted to develop my psychic awareness? But I have a problem getting the right time to read it with full understanding. I've read some of it but there are some things that I just don't seem to understand. Well, I can, if only there were no distractions.

Love,
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello Aqua Deb and All !
Yeah, I had my hair streaked brown, red and blonde.... it looks very natural... but with more depth :wink: I will have to look about for a beautician who knows all about Henna. I had to many bad experiences from doing my own :lol:

Reiki is just a name for a particular healing modality, we all heal with our intent. I think it is lovely to hear about you and your husband doing healing work on each other! I agree, the heart and mind require constant tending! My husband is a Usui/Karuna Reiki Master also, we used to do healing work on each other all of the time... thank you for the re-mind-er!

Oh yeah! Colorado is da-bomb. I've never been near Vale, Aspen etc. what do you think about those areas?

The Power of Now is one excellent read eh? I should read it again, it's that kind of book, should probably read it at least once a year... start it out right!

Well, All Love to You Dear Friends!
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear
Gypsie Deb,
Showed your son's quote to Aleah, we both sighed, "Awww, and teared up." You've got a pretty sweet son there. Congratulation on quitting smoking, that deserves a giant pat on the back! I know what you mean about the goosebump reunions.

Aqua Deb,
Haven't tried to dye the carpet yet, everything is on hold until we get back. I asked her if she knew how cool it was that she can do so many fantastic things. She just shrugs and gives me the big eyeball stare.

Mo',
I really wanted to look into learning Reiki this year but have so much going on. I get a pange of regret everytime someone mentions it. I do try to send out healing to those suffering every morning.

One thing that was pretty cool, happened a few months ago. Had one of my feelings of doom, and couldn't figure who it was connected to. All I could figure was that a whole community was going to suffer if the tragedy came to pass. Finally I simply sent out a general plea for God to direct his healing angels to whom ever was going to be suffering close to me that day, if it wasn't going to interfere with their destiny.

Minutes later a call came over Dave's monitor that there was a home explosion in a nearby town. I knew this was it, but felt everything was going to be alright somehow. The more we listened the more we believed I was going to be very wrong on this one. The house had been completely obliterated from a gas explosion. They showed it on the news and everything was gone except the rubble covering the basement.

Someone passing the house had heard a baby crying minutes before the accident. We have an exceptional fire and rescue crew here. They would not give up until the young family was found, one way or the other. A few hours later they located them together in the basement, everyone was alive! They were just feet from the gas furnace and came out of it with hearing problems and the baby had a two-inch scratch on his forehead.

If you'd have seen that house you too would be convinced that this was a miracle. I could envision the angels placing them in a bubble of protection. God is truly amazing.

Jasper,
Hope you found your special gratitude stone. My daughter carries a clear crystal heart around with her. When she first wanted to buy it I tried to have her find another one because it had a flaw in it's center. I said, "Honey, it's broken!"

She replied, "It's not broken! See?" she offered it to me for more careful observation, "It's a burst of light and energy!" I think it was waiting for her.

Lynn,
My birthday is next month... on the 13th.

Love to all!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
RebornFalcon
New Friend

Post by RebornFalcon »

hello everyone. i've been here, all the time. just reading, reading, reading, everyone's words. and i really just wanted to say hello and haven't disappeared from this thread. how could i? one doesn't read over, ummm... i can't remember which page it was when i first posted on this thread... but lets say 18. ok.. so one doesn't read 18 pages worth and just drop it. so yes... i really have been listening to ALL YOUR stories! keep going!
love RebornFalcon :D
believe
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
I feel that the Secret is so helpful in the sense that it really makes you aware of what you are doing. Lol I am more forgiving of others including myself. When you exclude someone or hurt them intentionally you are doing it to yourself really. Also drawing to you whatever you concentrate on most of the time. It's good to clean out the closets of one's mind and take a look at the truth. Like it or not. I have found a few shockers in my unforgiveness pile. Lol Time to let it go and heal.
Love to you All lilly xx
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi All,
29,093 views to this thread, 'what a coffe/tea house', I'm taking time out.....need to get some of that chai tea on, only problem is I don't have any whipped cream at home, and the nearest store is a 15 minuted drive.....so guess I'll have to use my imagination,,,I can even smell it,

Aqualeaf, thanks for finding something so positive for "13"
"Twelve is easily divided and ordered into halves and quarters and thirds, easily categorized and labeled and defined. One step beyond the mutable twelve is thirteen, the wild card, the unique number, the indivisible prime. Thirteen, the number of change."
besides, being another 'Happy Birthday' day for Kim,,,, ( I got it on my calendar)...

I don't know why this just popped into my mind now (slow probably),
but we have an Aqualeaf, who's an AquaDeb, because we have a gypsieDeb.....for a bit there, I was wondering who was who, and I got a nickname from my nieces when I had to go scuba diving for my car keys in April in the Pacific....so they call me AquaAuntie.....that was an interesting day.....to say the least.....and it had been a beautiful day, so I think the water was a little warmer than usual, and it was only 8 ft deep..

sip, sip, ah chai tea's just great, cream or no, (oh darn, I could have done the chocolate thing to it Deb,,,,,well,,,,,next cup.....

anyway, I had been down on my sisters sail boat (my old avatar pic), and I was going to drive them to the airport, so we were all getting off the boat....just as I stepped across to the dock,,,,,,' PLOP' went my keys, right down between the boat and the dock.....well, dead silence for a second, then I screamed "ALLAN", (who wasn't there).

We kind of looked at each other, there were 7 of us,,,,,and I said, well, I guess I'm goin in.....I had long pants over a pair of shorts, so off with the long pants,,,,,off with the outer shirt, I had one of those t-strap tank tops on,,,, Bevan, got out the ladder and the snorkle for me, they tied a line to me,,,just in case,,,, and down I went...although it was only about 8 ft deep, once I had gone down, they couldn't see me,,,,,so I'm glad Bevan had the forethought to tie a line to me.......took me 3 passes, and I had to change direction the last time, but that's when I saw them....(I even have the pictures, there's my sister, just laughing and taking pictures)

One of their friends who were there, was apparently just panicking,,,,,worrying about me doing this,,,,and Bon just say's oh don't worry, she used to be a lifeguard too.....

Bevan went below, and brought up a glass of rum, when I came up for the last time.....with keys.....he said, here drink this.....I don't know how I downed it, but I did,,,,,straight.....no ice, (a good 4 oz) no mix.....it probably saved me from getting pneumonia.....Bevan by the way is sister's husband....

fortunately I had Annie, my neighbour with me, so she drove my vehicle, with Bonnie, Bevan and all their luggage, to the airport....and the other 3 went home...

Then we decided we might as well go to the White Spot and get something to eat.......by the time the waitress came, I was pretty looped...by the time we left, I was almost passed out,,,,,all I could do when Annie would ask, which way do I go, was to say, with my eyes closed.....where are we,,,,,she'd tell me,,,,,then I'd tell her to turn left or right, and managed to direct her to the highway.....It was still about 3/4 of an hrs drive, and I 'woke up' as we were coming up our driveway....

was there a moral to this story????? You betcha!!!!! Always leave your keys in your pocket or purse till you get to your vehicle.....!!!!! Especially if you're on a boat!!!!!

Well, just ran out of time,,,,,doin Schnitzel for Allan's supper tonight, so best get it on....

see you on the Ask and It is Given Thread,,,,,have another one to post later on.....

Hey Mo!!!, we should have put our bear and moose stories on this thread!!!

love ya all,,,,

pp
Daily Affirmation:
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Gypsy wrote aaaages ago
My lungs are happy today and tomorrow marks 3 weeks away from cigarettes, I think i'm finally free!!!!!!!
Image Image Image :bana: :sunflower: ME TOO!! Coughing like a right one though! But it's easing up.

Talking of health foods a while back, I read that the pineal gland needs serotonin rich foods to make melatonin. Melatonin produces a state of well-being and tranquility. I only know of a few foods that have seratonin in them: bananas, walnuts and turkey.

Love Pet XXX
November
Family

Post by November »

Morning Light - I l-o-o-v-v-v-e-e bacon cheeseburgers and fries! Especially fries with cheese, bacon and ranch dressing :D

Aqualeaf - Thanks for the information! I will definitely check out that website :D
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hey Pet,

Good thing I likes bananas :bana:

and just to let you all know, that rum episode was 3 yrs ago,,

have had 'verrrrry little' since....

don't like much of any of it anymore, so I always phony it when I have to,

virgin ceasars and the like...

pp
Daily Affirmation:
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi and Hello Everyone!
Seeker,
Thank you for that amazing story, I am sure that your good thoughts and prayers helped to make the outcome so positive . You don't need to learn any particular modality for healing... unless of course you want to... it's all in your heart and intentions.

Good to see you are still with us Reborn!

Lilly, I whole heartedly agree with everything you said :wink:

Yep P Plume,
We should'a told our bear and moose stories here... if anyone has anything to add... here's the thread with our stories. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?p=76090#76090
That was a great story about the keys! I've been known to drink til I'm tipsy... a time or two... too :oops:

Oh and Aqua Deb, I loved the story about your favorite tree! God Bless those Beautiful Trees!

Petra,
My son and daughter in law have quit smoking too! Yee Har :o Hey, and the pineal gland is what helps us to communicate with or guides. Oh, here's another aha... Take lots of vitamin C when you are stressed. Stress fill our brains with cortisol (spl?) which damages brain cells over time... vitamin C helps to counter act it... and God knows.. I need all of me brain cells :wink:

Heck Yeah November! Those bacon cheeseburgers are The Best! The Bomb... literally... To Die for... unfortunately... I sure do Love'em though!
Along with fry sauce.... nnumm :D

As, I said on another thread. Bruce is on his way down here... riding his motorcycle from Alberta Canada.... Would you keep him in your prayers for a safe passage!

With Loads of Love for All!
Mo'
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Gidday Critters!!!!

Well I am now four weeks 3 days off smoking and to be honest I look at people smoking in their cars and on the streets and think why did I do that for so many years... I am doing the "I am a happy non smoker" verbal meditation every day and still waiting for the spritual release which is promised, once and addict always an addict!!! I get a promise of a mood changing experience and I'm in!!!
Now lean in gang , closer to the table.. I need some advice as many of you may know I am on the downhill run of a welfare course, I have 3 modules and a placement and I'm finished. My problem is my aging mother is now my responsibilty which can get draining. My sister is in full flight bi Polar doing a master thesis on metaphysics but she hasn't done any degree or even a certificate 4. so my proplem is mum has arrived 5 months ago, heartbroken as her money is gone from selling her home up north and we hav been going through the nightmare of Public Housing. I think the housing crisis is Global now rents rising, prices tripling ect for buyers and the rest of the planet is searching for food or panicking to keep their children alive as bombs drop..

Sorry geoff that was a bit political but come closer around our golbal :hithere table :hithere everyones welcome, always. My problem is I have been doing this course for so long and now I don't know if this is for me URGH it's like my inner sanctim is saying get a job when you will have fun... So gang I have put the assiginments on hold because billy came down with influenza, next year the whole family is getting vacinated I am a busy Mum and if I am resentful at my very sick child for being sick because of studies then I need to reassess. I thought of you all because I'm sure a solution will come from here. I know I have to make it myself but I need some outside objective honest advice...
I am not going into Tafe tomorrow as I am going to enjoy this beautiful house we have found in Sydney, it's two stroies and has 3 toilets, perfect!
I live about 7 minutes from the main airport in Sydney so I watch the helicopters practice for hours when APEC is starting.
Back to the career Welfare or selling pretty things???? If i knew how to set up a post I would be for one who can't quote I'd download a book!!
Petra good girl for flicking the fags rolled ones are as nasty and yes Jacks words were powerful LUV2
PP why not lets have Aqua Auntie why not it makes me think of the great barrier reef...
How is Sandy? I haven't seen her here for a while as I read down...
better go so tomorrow I may be doing something totally different it's all good, Yasmin's baby is due I think on the 1st of November or maybe I am controlling the date and I am having a baby shower for my darling girl.

Billy is slowly getting better from a very nasty influenza I am exausted from the last 2 weeks sick kids and a sick mother have kept me on my toes...
love to all gypsy PS: I have a link in my email which a cousin sent me it's about a gypsy wagon in a York museum and the wagon is the one my grandfather was born in, very exciting.. Petra maybe I can send it to your personal and you could post it for me it's so us I can imagine it being on aqua Deb's property , wonderful discovering our past isn't it?
Love is an action and not a word...
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hey, gypsiedeb,

where's the link?????to the gypsie wagon????

when I get round tuit, I'll change my moniker....

how are ya doin with the ASK.....stuff....

love pp
Daily Affirmation: