The True Purpose of Life.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

A Thought Adjuster Speaks – 212.

Dear one, so very few live up to the faith they actually possess and are capable of. It is indeed true that when Jesus walked the planet, and worked His so-called miracles, that it frequently was their faith in Him that made them whole.

Yet, and this is the secret; most of them went back to their former lifestyles, and so the illnesses of which they were cured manifested themselves again. Self-healing is innate when you allow the Joy of Spirit to dominate your life, including in your behaviors and with the right intake of foods.

It is your bodily temple that houses your eternal spirit, and it needs the proper nutrition. Included here are fresh air and sunshine. The daily intake of chemicals and other poisons are not the answer.

Think for a moment about how far this precious planet has been poisoned at the hands of a few, and due to greed. The saturation point is coming dangerously close, as too many people are dying from unnecessary diseases of mind and body, caused by all this pollution. And when they get sick, they are made sicker still by more chemicals, which their immune systems are not equipped to handle, due to this widespread abuse.

The Creator gave sunshine, pure air and herbs including the fruits of fields and trees for food.

But precious minds poison themselves with nefarious schemes of how to get rich, with no thoughts about the effects on their brothers and sisters. This all needs to be said, so mankind may learn were they are erring.

The Creator meant for you all to be caretakers for Him on this beautiful garden planet, and this intent will be manifested in times to come. Meanwhile humanity is reaping a terrible harvest of diseases.

The time is ripe for all mankind to wake up to the true purpose of life. It is to find your God within and to grow your faith-trust in His unconditional love, to learn to love yourselves and each other, and to bring forth the fruits of the spirit in loving service.

© The 11:11 Progress Group
Toujours au Service de Michael
www.1111Publishers.com
www.1111SpiritGuardians.com
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

this one really spoke to me :~p
it was 10:11 when i glanced at the text, so i know i was meant to read it!
they are telling me to start eating right, and place my full faith in God.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

cream doughnuts.....

Post by George »

Hi Star_Struck.

No more cream doughnuts? Yum!!! Chocolate éclairs? Mmmm!!! Extra big helpings of sweets?

O-o-o-h-h!!! That's gonna hurt!!! :lol:

Hugs....

George.
:bigsmurf:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
~*Star_Struck*~

Re: cream doughnuts.....

George wrote:Hi Star_Struck.

No more cream doughnuts? Yum!!! Chocolate éclairs? Mmmm!!! Extra big helpings of sweets?

O-o-o-h-h!!! That's gonna hurt!!! :lol:

Hugs....

George.
:bigsmurf:
lol, i'm actually not too bad with the baked goods, although chocolate eclairs are my favourite thing in the world, omg.
now i have to lay off the potato chips, cheesy baked potatoes and
rich sauces.
Patto
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Patto »

Maybe I should start eating regular meals...
Sigh at my 3-11pm shift at work :cry:

-Pat
Budgie

Post by Budgie »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:lol, i'm actually not too bad with the baked goods, although chocolate eclairs are my favourite thing in the world, omg.
now i have to lay off the potato chips, cheesy baked potatoes and rich sauces.
...And she's still so young!! (sigh) :cry: :cry:

Hey girl why'd you have to say those deadly words ch----e ec---s !! Don't you know how I'm suffering!? NO sugar in FIVE DAYS...:grrr :duh :bomb :evil:

:meds:
~*Star_Struck*~

Budgie wrote:
~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:lol, i'm actually not too bad with the baked goods, although chocolate eclairs are my favourite thing in the world, omg.
now i have to lay off the potato chips, cheesy baked potatoes and rich sauces.
...And she's still so young!! (sigh) :cry: :cry:

Hey girl why'd you have to say those deadly words ch----e ec---s !! Don't you know how I'm suffering!? NO sugar in FIVE DAYS...:grrr :duh :bomb :evil:

:meds:
awww *hugs*
why the lack of sugar?
Budgie

addiction

Post by Budgie »

Trying to give it up (again)... it's an addiction.. OR I THOUGHT IT WAS UNTIL I READ THE NEXT MESSAGE ABOUT ADDICTION - WOW! :shock:

Now I wonder if I created the 'addiction' or symptoms of it, just because I truly believed it was an addiction...?

:roll: :shock: :roll: :?: :idea: :!: