Sanctuary: The Path to Consciousness?

Discussions of spiritual books
I-man78
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Sanctuary: The Path to Consciousness?

Post by I-man78 »

Sanctuary: The Path to Consciousness? A freind of mine told me about it a few years back. I read it about 2 years ago and it is really good. It says that everything is energy and that our disease is us just being out of balance. They have a system that you can get yourself in balance by sending your picture in but it is $1000 for 1 year.
Faydra
New Friend

about this book...

Post by Faydra »

Hi,

I just ran across this book today. And I got a clear indication to steer clear of it. I know we all go to healers and doctors, and the like, but this just seems like giving your power (and your money) away.

This is just my opinion. I must point out that I don't know who wrote the book, and I haven't read the book.

Again, this is just my opinion, and my gut feelings. Just mine, only mine.

Love to ALL,
Faydra
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

I have to agree, that $1000 for a "system" is not simply covering costs, it's making a heck of a lot of money. Give it a miss is my opinion too.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

I agree that it is a lot of money, especially for something you can do yourself . :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
AmyCat
New Friend

Scholarships

Post by AmyCat »

I just won this book in a drawing, and actually read the whole thing today. I found it quite interesting from a healer's perspective. The founder actually does quite a bit of charity work and offers scholarships or free healing to autistic children.

The idea that everything is conscious energy and that what shows up in us as diseases are energetic frequencies that can be removed makes perfect sense to me.

Healing needs to take place in all of our bodies - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual - and when it really comes down to it, it's all spiritual energy.

The healing work that is being done is all that matters.

I was looking at the cost, and thinking - health insurance costs more than that in a year, and I really don't get much healing from the allopathic medicine that it covers - so I'm considering it. If I do it, I'll let you know of my results.
Be WELL,

Amy