Animal-Speak

Discussions of spiritual books
waterone1111
New Friend

Animal-Speak

Post by waterone1111 »

This is a great book (Animal-Speak The Spiritual & Magical Powers of Creatures Great and Small) by Ted Andrews. It has a neat dictionary of animal, bird and reptile symbolism and what seeing different animals may mean in your day to day life. I really like the birds section. Blessings, Barbara
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
Kahlil Gibran
peacelily64
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by peacelily64 »

Yes waterone I have the book and share with all my friends ...I have his other book animal -wise .... both are good keeepers!!!1.... have a good day Jane
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
angelscents
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by angelscents »

Hi Peacelily64, waterone1111 and everyone else reading this post. I have the 2 books that you have mentioned as well as a 3rd of Ted Andrews. It is called Nature Speak. Some great info within the covers of this one as well.

Peace-Full Blessings
Kim
waterone1111
New Friend

Post by waterone1111 »

Hi Kim I didn't know about that one and will have to check that out, thanks- I just love the Animal Speak book, he writes with such detail and covers mythology and Native American lore so well- I love it when I see an animal and can look it up and find some meaning that way. I will check out Nature Speak, is it very similiar ?
It's so nice to find people who are into this stuff :hithere Barbara
Kahlil Gibran
peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

heya Barbra

I have the Nature speak also as Kim was talking about If u like plants and trees it tells a lot it also has alot about landscapes like river ocean ect..... I have also his book on Fairy"s... Sorry I forgot mention them all .....I do believe in Fairy's!!!1.... Have a good week ...jane :)
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
waterone1111
New Friend

Post by waterone1111 »

Hello Jane, I used to look for fairies in the yard when I was a child, did Ted Andrews write that book as well? Sounds interesting...my mom always told me to "warn the yard fairies" before you mow the grass, she believed in them too :albino:
I love trees, flowers and plants so I will check out nature speak for sure.
Hope you are having a wonderful week! The weather has been wild here!
Barbara
Kahlil Gibran
waterone1111
New Friend

Post by waterone1111 »

sorry, I re-read your post Jane and I see you said he did write it, he's great isn't he!

Did you paint the picture in your avatar? very nice, Barbara
Kahlil Gibran
peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

heya Barbara Yes I have a section in my yard that I let the grass and weeds go wild ...a place for the Fairy's....it is by a garden shed so it isn't a eye-sore... To answer the avvie pic no I didn't paint it I go to a site called Deviantart.com and save on my PC I just like rainbows.... Have a good day remember the Fairy's before mowing!!!1....Jane :mrgreen:
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

I agree! This book is one of my all time fav's. I use it regularly!

Hugs all Around!
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
waterone1111
New Friend

Post by waterone1111 »

Ok, so I go to get Nature Speak but also get his newish (2006) book which I can't put down The Occult Christ...my gosh he is so knowledgeagle and well spoken!! You all may have already looked at this one as well but if not it seems really good. I really like something he says at the beginning "The truth is not found in any one religion, rather within the fabric of them all" - to paraphrase. Life is Good-Barbara
Kahlil Gibran
peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

heya waterone

Haven't seen his latest....have to look on Amazon used books....by the way I sell used books on Amazon....hahahhah little advo fer me!!!!!.... I will check it out!!!1.....I simply love spring today I was outside looking for moral mushrooms with hubby and the dogs....came home I painted my bench Rainbow colours.... water some seeds I planted...put oranges out fer the Baltimore Oreioles....life is good indeed.... Jane