The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Everybody,

Bryan, I wrote down the book title and the author and have it taped to my computer so that hopefully I won't have to ask you again in a couple weeks for the name and author. :oops: My desk, I am afraid, is a bit of a mess with little scraps of notes here and there. But I have found that the best way to remember something and not to loose it is to tape it to the computer frame. Not an attractive system but it works for me!

You wrote:
One word of advice is become persistent in your meditations and make it a routine until it just becomes a part of your life. Kind of like breathing, it becomes involuntary. Don’t give up! Honor yourself with some quiet meditation time. You deserve it!
That is great advice! Not too far back on this thread we were all talking about healthy habits and routines and sticking with something for a length of time until it becomes routine. I never gave this a thought then but meditation is a healthy habit...lets face it one of the healthiest despite the fact that our parents and some family members might send us off too counciling if discovered... :lol: Sorry but I got a chuckle out of that. :D I know I was told over and over again as a youngster that this "meditation stuff" was dangerous and opened your mind up to the devil! Now I have a sister who is in a meditation class herself and another one who is studying massage and eventual wants to do work in reflexology too! So the winds of change are definitely blowing through my family and this world. Thanks for your explanation on the Middle Pillar Meditation. I love going through those rainbow colors..so peaceful, soothing and relaxing. ( I just remembered that Midwayer Mathew talked about Stillness has a habit about that time too...)

Glad your cd arrived unscathed but I'm afraid that hasn't always been the case. We learn by experience sometimes and we did have some occasional problems with the old cds and the mailing cartons. We've just recently gone to the layer of bubble wrap around the cd. Lets face it, many of these cd's have a terrific way to travel and pass through many hands before reaching their destination. They need all the help they can get to stay in one piece.

Memawlaura, you are doing great! Just look at what you have just been through this month with your two brothers and the children... You have had much to divide your mind yet you kept your focus on trusting God and love ...now there is so much to celebrate with the children in a safe and loving home. .... You are progressing at your own pace...we all do. The really important thing is that you love and you lady, have loads and loads of that already. Justy said
"Well through out my meditation, I heard sounds of rain, wind, the door closing from the breeze of an open window and I was just in tuned to a presence of Love. "
Just tune into the presence of love memawlaura. Enjoy it, revel in it and things will flow naturally and as they are meant too. You'll see! :D

Gypsy and Tannis what lovely experiences. I love reading about all the loving ways people experience communicating with God and the Celestials in their AC. It is as different as each one of us is different. I am curious to know who this young man is who is visiting you Gypsy. :scratch: Let us know when you find out okay? That is if it isn't too personal.

Well this post is way too long again. I'll wrap it up and let someone else get in a few words.

love to all you guys, :hithere
Sandy

Oh Tanis, I talked to George and he said it was alright if you posted the url to your friend Wolf's web site. I would love to see his carvings myself.
November
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by November »

justylonging1111 wrote: Oh and my friend Wolf, from British Columbia, who is in a band, showed me his website of the work he does. Oh my it was absolutely beautiful. He takes deer, elk, antlers, which these magestic creatures shed each year along with ivory from fossilised mammoth from the Yukon territories and makes the most beautiful works of art.. he carves intriquite designs of animals like wolves, deer, elk, eagles I wonder if I can share his site here? Would that be alright?
Sounds really nice!

I think I'm becoming more successful at relaxing and meditating. I'm always so wound up, but I've been trying.

Where is Spring??? Here in Philadelphia PA, we have a Nor'easter going on. (A nor'easter is a winter storm that travels up the coast and wallops the northeastern states, similar to a hurricane.) A couple co-workers of mine have flooded basements and it is snowing outside.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey November, I heard that Spain was much colder than here last weekend! My relatives in Spain were freezing, while we got sunburnt!

I hope that Spring springs your way soon...sure it will! It has to!

Pet xxx
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Sandy,

Nice to hear from you again! Well that's nice that I can give you Wolf's website, as I am sure you will all enjoy seeing his carvings. You have to click on the little blue dots by his name Zenith Shpeley. Also, take a peek at the beautiful oil paintings there by another artist. These are visually stunning and sent me into meditation!

Well thanks and Take care Everyone!

http://www.princerupert-insidethecity.com/art_scene.htm

Blessings! :sunny:
Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

November
Family

Post by November »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hey November, I heard that Spain was much colder than here last weekend! My relatives in Spain were freezing, while we got sunburnt!

I hope that Spring springs your way soon...sure it will! It has to!

Pet xxx
:shock: That's funny! I figured that since Spain was further south, they would be warmer. Well, you just never know about Mother Nature.
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

On the topic of the weather, it is sunny and warm here year 'round and absolutely gorgeous today! Went swimming in the turquoise water on Sunday. Come on down for a Caribbean vacation.
Mr. Bing
Family

Post by Mr. Bing »

Dear Lilaslight
lilaslight wrote:On the topic of the weather, it is sunny and warm here year 'round and absolutely gorgeous today! Went swimming in the turquoise water on Sunday. Come on down for a Caribbean vacation.
My wife and I went to Nassau in the early eighties and stayed at the then "Playboy Hotel". I remember those crazy "Jittney" (mini-bus) rides and the overproof rum that we purchased at the liquor warehouse. :drunken: We also had a great time para-sailing and the touring in the glass bottomed submarine. My wife stubbed her toe on a tourquoise and diamond ring while we were strolling on the beach one night. :thumright: All in all it was a great time. I'd love to go back again one day and visit Paradise Island.

God Bless
Bing
The heart that loves is always young.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello everyone I see this thread is just running away with beautiful information.

Justy I would like to see Wolf's site so pm me a link. I didn't understand what you were saying regarding your meditation :? I know I'm moving forward but I still feel like a backslider which sets me back in many areas. All I can keep doing is moving forward, love and help as many people as I can on this earth :loves :sunny: .

:happy Gypsie, it may be my nephews, Douglas or Andrew, both have considerable problems. Douglas(13) of course being thrown out, but has been dabbling in drugs and Andrew (11) we may a problem with sexual behavior problems. Do you do healing meditation? If so I hope that you can heal the young man, if only receving pass along what your visitor is saying it would be good for me to hear. I'm still having problems getting to that point while meditating, probably have alot of problems to shed first :roll: .

:wink: Dancejunky, yes my husband is from Cajun Country. Most of his family faired well with Katrina, except those in the New Orleans area, but the other family live in Pierre Part (crawfish capital) :P they did well. Only one sister and brother-in-law lost their home, it was unfortunate for them but everyone else was blessed. :cry: I'm sorry to hear your family had to experience such weather. My grandson and daughter just moved to Baton Rouge area, so I will be planning some vacations that wayand have a crawfish boil or two :cheers: . I will work on reading and continue my meditation. I have been in alpha state and saw strobing beautiful colored lights and once I was vibrating :stars: , so I'm getting there I just need to keep working at it and reading about how to let go of things that block me would be one step forward.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Memalaura, I know you specifically asked Gypsie-Deb, but as regards to your nephews, would it be possible, I mean, do you and they mind if I try to do a healing? Let me know if you don't mind because I'm worried about infringment of ones personals!!

Petra xxx
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Everyone! :hithere

I always love stopping back by this "international Secret Coffee Table!" Once again, I'm going to attempt multiple posts to keep the lengths of my messages at least somewhat reasonable! :roll: :D

Dear Sandy, I'm glad all worked well with the egg background! You wrote, "There is just something about your Easter eggs that takes me back to a day gone by. Sort like an indistinguishable smell or even a combination of stimuli which tickles your senses in just the right way to immediately transport you to a delightful moment in time." I know exactly what you mean; that is a really singular and deeply important type of experience that I think we've all had at one time or another, and I've contemplated that very same feeling on several occasions before, but I've never seen it expressed in writing so well; thanks for that description!

I also enjoyed your story about trying to hatch your Easter eggs in the closet and forgetting about them for a year! As for my eggs, I've already had to throw them out because, as it turns out, they go bad much faster here in this humid climate than when we used to live in Colorado. Out there, it's so dry that everything pretty much gets dessicated after a few hours of contact with the air -- Back there, last Easter, I left the Easter egg display out for about three months without any problem!

You also wrote, when I noted, regarding the sock thread, that the Midwayers must be paying attention to our conversation on the boards, "Oh they do! All of us are important to them. Together as a group or as individuals in our own lives we have the ability to make real changes in the world around us. They know all of you! That one thought has always made me smile. I just love them so much!" Those words are really comforting to me, and this thought makes me smile too; thanks for those comments! As I said in another thread, I've also been getting the x:33 prompts way more often after reading and thinking about some of the recent channeled messages from Mathew. In addition to the sea-urchin skeleton message, I also loved the one where Mathew said: "For those who have doubts, their appearance on the 11:11 list, their appearance on the 11:11 message board, heralds a time when they instantly become part of the family, and they can take it for granted that when they spot our usual time prompts, it is in fact one of us, one of the nine that have worked with me for so long, or myself, who is prompting you." Ever since reading this, I've considered the increase in X:33 prompts a reiteration and reassurance of that same message.

I've also really enjoyed reading about your and everyone else's experiences in the Akashic Construct and with meditation in general. Speaking of meditation, I also liked how in that same message I mentioned above, Mathew also mentioned, "It is so easy for a routine to be disrupted. It is so easy for other duties to take you away from regular stillness..." It felt like a general message of understanding for all of us as well as a gentle reminder. I myself can relate to that; I got the AC CD maybe three months ago, and did well with it for a few weeks, but then somehow got out of the habit of listening to it and haven't gotten back to it for the past two to three months, though I keep thinking about it. :roll: I do trust that everything happens in Divine right time, though, so I'll just be patient with myself, and let it unfold in its own time! :D

Well, this particular message has gotten plenty long already, it seems :shock: , so I'll stop here for now. Stay tuned! :colors:

Love and Blessings All, LUV2
Debbie
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Petra I would love if you would do healing for my nieces and nephews.
Douglas 13 has anger, rejection and drug problems
Andrew 11 has sexual misconduct problems
Breanna 8 cries all the time and thinks no one loves her
Sherry 14 has eating and anger problems
Ricky 17 has not been heard from since his mother's death
Johnny 6, Josie 5 and Annie 2 live with their father who also has a drug problem but has made many steps to improve his life.

In all my niece, Teresa, had 8 children and they have been exposed to a lifestyle that no child should have to live in. They all love each other because thats all they have and now they're beginning to be separated. I really would appreciate healing prayers, especially for the three in Oregon. They do miss their siblings and have to adjust to new surroundings.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi again All of You,

Here's another post, to continue where I left off...

Tulia , thanks for the suggestions on reading the UB; I ordered a paperback copy on-line a couple days ago -- maybe it will seem less huge than the hardback edition I got from the library! Your suggestions will give me a good place to start. You wrote, "Often when I read the UB, I just open to a page and poof the right reading for whatever's happening in my life just appears." I often have that experience with other books; of course it makes perfect sense it'd work with the UB too; thanks for that reminder! :D

Gypsie Deb , I'm missing a pair of grey socks with cats on the sides and little rubber anti-skid paw-prints across the bottom of them -- perhaps you could check your mother's sock box for those too! :lol: Regarding the 13-year-old boy in your meditation, I wonder, since he just stared at you, smiled and left, if he was just popping in to say hi, or to pass along to you some friendly or healing energy, rather than needing healing himself?

Your story reminds me of a friend's recent story -- she lives in the Eastern U.S in an area where there was heavy activity during the U.S. civil war, and is the daughter of a U.S. Navy admiral who's now on the Other Side; she's in her 60's now. Spirits appear in her house from time to time, often soldiers who died in the war and never successfully made the transition back to the light. They apparently come and stand on the stairs near the pictures of her father, and she communicates with her father on the other side, who comes out and leads them to the light -- they are always comforted to be able to follow the Admiral back home. She said she recently led a blonde boy to the light herself the other day, but I think she said that boy was much younger, like only 5 or so.

Hi Bryan , and welcome to this community and this thread! I have now added "Disappearance of the Universe" to my reading list too. I have had A Course in Miracles for several years now myself, as well as the "Workbook for Students" daily lessons on little cards that you can just pull out for each day -- except for whatever reason, I've never quite gotten around to reading it either, and never gotten past day 2 or 3 of the workbook cards! It always struck me how, at the beginning, it says, "This is a course in miracles. It is a required course. Only the time you take it is voluntary. Free will does not mean that you can establish the curriculum. It means only that you can elect what you want to take at a given time...." I think these are the same, timeless ideas that are in so many different spiritual texts, and each of us just come into contact with and internalize these ideas from whatever sources work the best for us, each in our own right time.

I too can relate to the fundamentalist religious programming from childhood. :roll: It would have been easier for me if I'd been the type of kid who'd spaced out or drew pictures in the hymnal during church instead of paying attention to the sermons. Instead, I was a very serious and thoughtful kid, who sat in the front row wide eyed :shock: while the preacher shouted, and really took everything to heart, trying to make sense of what was being preached, though it felt terrible and scary to me. :( It took me many years to truly get over that lurking fear that anything I personally wanted to do, God probably didn't want me to do, and would be mad at me and probably "send me to Hell" for! I remember, when I first read in Course in Miracles that there's no such thing as sin, it is instead just a misunderstanding of our relationship to Source, what a huge relief it was to me! :happy

Sorry to hear about all the tornados and nor'easters and such that some of you and your families have been enduring of late! :shock: We're lucky out here on the California coast right now -- the frequent winter rains have subsided and it's mostly sunny and pleasant out, with lots of flowers beginning to bloom everywhere. That's one of the things we've enjoyed the most in moving from Colorado to California. We used to have tornadoes touch down just a ways east of the Denver/Boulder areas, but I think we were too close to the mountains for them to get that bad very often -- they were usually worse in the plains east of us.

Tannis , thanks for sharing the link to your friend's artwork; I went to that site and looked at it, and it's lovely! :D

Memawlaura , wow, you are such a strong healing influence in the center of your family! Hang in there; we're all sending positive energy and prayers your way! :kiss:

It's getting late, and wouldn't you know it, this post is getting long too, so I'd better sign off for now! :lol: You all take care!

Love and Blessings Everyone, LUV2
Debbie
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

On the sock issue I am still looking!!! but if I find socks with kittens on the side it's fair game girls they're mine!!!

On a serious note the boy has returned, he seems troubled and points in a direction, when I look there is nothing there. Is he saying she can help "Petra" or is he truly lost. I know he isn't there to heal me but I can't get past the staring stage, we are both quite startled...

Sandy
I just spent two days in your valley, it is so green and lush, hard to believe the rest of our country is in drought. I took the boys down to Jamberoo (it's a water park) however we found the chairlift with the amazing views, deers and lamas next to us the best part. The tobogon (no idea how to spell that one) :oops: was my highlight of the day, I felt so free going down the mountain a deer jumped over me and a eagle soared... great day and a place touched by God.. The boys and I bought almost every home on the way back through the valley in our heads. It was strange knowing I was so close to you Sandy, I was watching cars looking for another lost driver like me as we have laughed about before.

I thought of the sea urchin and the midwayer as I passed a male deer he stood up and the cheeky thing winked at me.. I was having a spritual moment and the deer or midwayer was having fun...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VALLEY ...Sandy you must post some photos for everyone over the world to see, it's breathtaking.....

Much love Gypsy
PS: Petra please help we are all here to help....love ya Deb
Love is an action and not a word...
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear friends,

Gee, a person can get quite behind on this thread in no time! :shock: Aqua deb, I know you think your posts are long but I love them and soak up every word like a sponge! It seems there is always something profound and important for me to read in your posts. I too had gotten out of the habit for awhile of working in my AC but lately I have gone back and feel so much better. It brings me so much joy and helps me better deal with issues in my life. The Akashic Construct is just a tool, one of many zillions out there but oh I am so glad I stumbled across it and this website.

November, has it warmed up in Phili yet? I cannot get over this cold snap you all have experienced! Maybe you guys will just skip spring altogether and go straight into summer. That wouldn't be so bad would it? :)

Lilaslight, Thanks for the invitation! You may very well regret it, though, when we all show up with our "reinforced support swimsuits" in tow! :lol: Actually I would love to someday bath in those beautiful waters! What a beautiful place is your home!

Memawlaura, I have added the names of the beautiful kids to my prayerbook and will continue to pray for them. How are they all doing? Do you know yet what Michael and his Father are planning to do? I am sending love and prayers to them too. May all involved heal, grow in love and prosper.

Hey Gypsy! You were so close to me! Jamberoo is a mere stone's throw, four miles or slightly less. It is so odd. One minute on one side of this tall hill you are in the heavily settled suburb of Albion Park.... then you go over the hill and all of that is left behind.... This lovely lush countryside unfolds before you. I always feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz and can't help saying something about it every time. I am sure George is rolling his eyes but so far have been unable to catch him at it yet! :lol: It sounds like you and the boys would enjoy a home in that Valley. (Hint, Hint!) I'm sure you would love it just as much as Mount Warning. :D Okay, I'm sorry...don't pay any attention to me. No pressure here....I am sure God will lead you to the next home if you see that is necessary for Billy's health, just as he did with your present home. How's Yasmin doing?

Well gotta go. George needs my computer.

Love to every single one of you,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bing I missed your post! Sending you and your lovely wife a hello and some aussie love!

Big cyber hug for you too {{{{{{Petra!}}}}}}

Love, LUV2
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sandy,

FOUR AM? That man George is keeping you up far too late?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Geoff,

Tell me about it! :) It was actually five am when we finally made it to bed. :oops: Of course we didn't get up till noon so I guess it all works out in the end...that is until we have a delivery or something. I have been surprised by this poor delivery man more times than I care to remember. He always has this look of abject terror when I answer the door with my hair all "here and there" wearing my comfey blue daisy pajamas and oversize Mickey Mouse tee. :lol:

love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Sandy,
My morning hairdo is often the object of much wide-eyed snickering and downright gasping. It's a good thing we don't get to many morning deliveries, the poor guy would probably think he's at the Munster's house!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

You are so funny Sandy, he must think youve got a sleep disorder.... :) Oh i know them morning hairdos... and makeup less too... If i get an early morning delivery, i just growl through the door, "leave it there will you"... but then they annoyingly say, "but youve got to sign for it", .... :?

Ive got to go now.....

Love Sarah xx
November
Family

Post by November »

Sandy wrote: November, has it warmed up in Phili yet? I cannot get over this cold snap you all have experienced! Maybe you guys will just skip spring altogether and go straight into summer. That wouldn't be so bad would it? :)
Hi Sandy!
This is my weather - Today: Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 51F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
We are having beautiful daffadils and cherry blossoms on the trees blooming, so I'd hate to give up spring, but yes, I'm still wearing a jacket. I shouldn't complain though, because I'm not too fond of 100 degrees either. I just have to remember april showers bring May flowers. :flower: :sunflower:
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Hi Sandy...Hi Sarah...
It is my considered opinion that the only thing that might be more scary than "morning hair" is "hat hair". But hat hair usually only occurs in the winter. :lol:

Hey November!! Sending warmer breezes your way... probably in a couple of days or so... But I'm with you on hot hot hot....

Brenda 8)
dancejunky
New Friend

Secret DVD

Post by dancejunky »

Well I had another friend of mine call me this evening and insist that I order the "Secret" DVD. I often thought about viewing it on line, but for a few dollars more you can own it and watch it as often as you wish. It should be here in a few days. I sure hope I enjoy it as much as honoring myself with a nice seafood dinner at Red Lobster since that is what I really wanted to do with my allowance this week! :wink: I work in the insurance industry and this has been a long week with all the hail and wind claims we have dealt with at work. :shock: Maybe I will splurge and take myself to eat at Red Lobster anyway :bana:
~Life is a reflection of your thoughts. Change your thinking and change your life!~
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Count me in for Red Lobster!! :roll I love those cheddar biscuits... yum yum yum.... I say treat yourself and go for it!
Love,
Brenda 8)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys!

Oh I love those cheddar biscuits! :bana: Do you all remember years ago when Red Lobster used to serve hush puppies with the dinners? Oh my they were the best hush puppies! (I heard that Petra! "Your mind is always on food!"...she's always telling me that!) Of course it is true ... Go for it Bryan! I'm with Brenda! :D

Yeah Sarah, that's the whole problem, I have to sign for the shipment. The last time he showed up I forgot to grab my glasses in the race to the door and I could barely see the line I was supposed to write on. I'm afraid the poor man probably thought I was recovering from a "fun night!" :drunken:

You are right November, I completely forgot about the cherry blossoms this time of year in your neck of the woods. They are something to see and certainly not something to skip! The Dogwood trees are popular like the cherry trees in my parents area of East Tenneessee. The recent cold snap has done them in, I think, and messed up the Dogwood Arts Festival a bit. But this is Mother nature I suppose and next year they could be bigger and better than ever. :flower:

Much love,
Sandy
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

hi all
I have done this a few times now, start at page one and read through to the last post.... I need to say there seems to be something amazing about the continuning roll as each person enters and shares a picture of their life for each of us to visualize, smile, cry and laugh out loud as this bonding cements.
Sandy said in a post driving through a beautiful green lush valley (which I only drove through strangly this week) made her feel like Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz.....

Reading the Secret thread gives me the same feeling....

I wanted to ask if anyone has had this happen during meditation in their Alastic Construct....

Last night as my rose bush soared and I entered my AC something entered not my AC room but my loungeroom. Now visitors have been coming for most of my life and there is the physical signs; very loud buzzing in the ear, a draging sensation, goosebumps and a feeling of not having control in the physical sense. This was different, this presence was very tall grabed my feet and said very clearly "I need to to listen here not there". I could feel myself being pulled from the chair but had no control over it, all the time George's voice was in the background on my headphones. I wasn't scared actually I felt very loved, then I opened my eyes and the room was very distant. Of course now I want to go back and find out who this visitor was but thought I would ask if anyone has had the same experience? It's all good...

Back on the secret I have been visualising a great job if I return to Mount Warning, work is hard to find. Out of the blue I am offered a full-time job starting July 1st, it does work the concept of no doubt....

OK all thank you for sharing your truths at this international coffee table, or could I dare say universal coffee table...something very special is happening here how blessed I am to have found you :loves

On the Lobster posts YUM I have no idea about this place but do they give you a pair of comfy shoes to wear? Hush Puppy are shoes in Australia what on earth are they in the US? :scratch:

Much love to all Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...