The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
gypsie
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by gypsie »

George you are so funny.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
love Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

YES HE IS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love,
Brenda 8)
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I don't get it! What's going on with the deleting?

Aww, Brenda and All, Mathilda's tooth came out last week. She was so chuffed. She placed it under her pillow, wrote a note and declared a hundred and three times that the toossfairy (also can't form certain words now) was going to pay her a visit. Guess who forgot all about it? Now I wish I had never said anything about the tooth bloomin' fairy!
I heard Thalia and Mathi the following morning. Mathilda was upset that they hadn't come. Thalia tried to cheer her up by telling her she ought to have opened a window, maybe they'll come later? But she wasn't having any of it. As I heard her say: "Dafydd's right, there is no such thing as toossfairies! Your parents put the money there!" and Thalia screeched: "You just killed a fairy!"
Mathilda replied: "That's from Peter Pan! There's no such thing! Mama or papa put the money there!" Then Thalia said: "That's just not true because mama told us she never lies to us! And she told me she doesn't put the money there!" Mathilda replied: "Well then papa does it! And guess who's not here at the moment?"
I felt bloomin' awful. I mean, it's true I never lie to my kid's. We've got the whole Santa thing sorted but this tooth fairy business... :oops:
I confess...later on in the day, just before bed time, I replaced Mathi's tooth with a pound, (even went as far as opening the window a little). Oh, you should have heard her joy and excitement when she checked on her tooth before retiring, and found that pound!! Now I feel even worser and I am not looking forward to: "Mum!!! You did lie to us all those years ago!!" Any suitable suggestions? All welcome!!

Love Pet XXX
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

How about....

"my dear little one, the tooth fairy lives in the heart of each and every grown up who has a child as lovely and sweet as you, and because of that, when you lose a tooth, we, as your loving parents, know exactly what to do..."

Just a thought.... I'm just full of 'em... hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love you... Love those kids...
Brenda 8)
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

That's great Brenda!! Yes I will have to remember that one in a few years time! Bless!! Thalia's the only girl in her class who believes in fairies. Actually, she says she saw some and I believe her!
This old old Welshman came by last year, nice wizened chap so he was, and he told Phil about these legendary Welsh fairies hanging around our fields and gardens. He said they left, but now they are back, probably due to there being little children and animals around once again! :D
Phil had that...is-he-for-real? is-he-pulling-my-plonk look on his face. After they shared a couple of ciders, Phil firmly believed it! :lol: :lol:

Love Pet XXX
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

:lol: Hey you Guys! Can't believe this for coincidence!!! I was about to tootle off to bed, thought I'd take a look-see in my emails and there was a Doreen Virtue newsletter which I very seldom receive. Subject???

Fairies!! :lol:

Big hugs! Hey, Phil just phoned too! He's at my sister's in London and we'll be picking him up 7:30 pm sharp tomorrow evening! He told me: "Ah Pet, it's bloody freezing here! I've already got a cold and I don't have any warm clothes! Don't be late picking me up, or I'll freeze to death!" I'd better grab him a hot cocoa before I arrive at the station, eh?

Pet XXX
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Hi Pet!!
YAY!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: Hot cocoa would be good!!
That's too funny about the newsletter... :lol:
Okay... get some sleep... don't be late
Love,
Brenda 8)
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi Petra
Now I'm sure I watched a movie about faries .. it was a true story about two little girls who took photos of faries. It made world headlines and my darling old Ma (who is now living with me) told me she remembered the story when she was in Wales.
Surely someone out there must know the name of this film Thalia and Matilda would love it... tell them gypsy Deb totally believes in faries or I am totally bonkers :shock: what else would those dashing lights be darting around the house some nights LUV2 ... Petra I have never stopped believing in them..
Option 2
I have a book in these boxes (I will finally unpack one day) which I think is called The Tooth Fairy and I have read it to all four kids - the story is about a tooth fairy who asks to not leave money but for permission to take a childs tooth up to 'Fairyworld' now only special teeth of course!! and she and the other fairies make a star from the tooth - Yasmin who is now 26 loves the memory of this story being told over and over..

I know it can feel a bit weird when our children look us in the eyes and ask if it's real but I don't know about anyone else I just love to dream with children...

Option 3
A movie named Fern Gully it's about Crista the fairy and the survival of the rainforest and is just a magical movie it also has a follow up film Fern Gully 2.. It's filmed (cartoon) in a place my windows overlooked everyday Mount Warning I know Thalia and Matilda would love this film!!! Jack is yelling out "tell Matilda I've been there and I saw a fairy in the rainforest" ....
It's all good Pet enjoy the beauty of their youth like Brenda said:

"the tooth fairy lives in the heart of every child as lovely and sweet as you"

Guess I like faries as well :bigsmurf:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Deb,

That story of the two girls was, very sadly, a hoax.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

OH Geoff I just love that movie :cry: I even made Harry sit through it :lol: :lol: I won't tell Mum if you don't though....
Love ya :kiss:
I know those dashing lights arn't a hoax though :happy because sometimes they can whisper..... it's the buzzing and loud ringing in the ear I don't like..
Hey Petra
The girls will love it anyway it's a true girly movie :lol: :lol: :lol:
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Good morning everybody!!
I just wanted to mention that I really... really... liked today's List Op message. Sooo...
George, if you're listening.... Thank you!
Love,
Brenda 8)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Well Good Morning right back atcha dear Brenda,

I really liked that one too. Very much needed in these parts. :)
I told George when I saw your picture with Breanna that I thought that might be your little adopted grand-daughter. I bet she is a real treat to spend time with. My daughter-in-law used to bring her little niece over to the house to visit fairly often and we would have the best time. She loved to make cookies and before we were finished there would be flour and sugar and icing all over the kitchen and all over the bunch of us too, but nobody cared. She was always so proud of the creations she got to take home for her Gammers and PapPap. Aw those were the days!

Love,
Sandy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Brenda writes:

<<< I just wanted to mention that I really... really... liked today's List Op message. Sooo... George, if you're listening.... Thank you! >>>

Thank you! On their behalf. A little wood nymph told me you had posted about 'Les Juliettes'. :lol: I've been busy with French translators and a Celestial who provided information about "aging", as well as the "dissolution of organic matter", also known as "bringing time forward (BTF)".

Aging, and Dissolution (BTF) are not the same thing. After the transmit was all formatted, the Midwayers made it disappear, even though I saved it.

Those on High decided it contained too much revelation, and it was scrubbed off of my computer . . . gone . . . and that's not the first time that happened. :duh

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Paul

Post by Paul »

Those on High decided it contained too much revelation, and it was scrubbed off of my computer . . . gone . . . and that's not the first time that happened. Duh!
Hey George. I say poor form midwayers. Give us mortals a little help, will you please? It's not like we are all of a sudden going to start living forever.

I understand that there will come a time during the age of light and life when there will be less and less of natural death. Us mortals will translate to the next realm in a blaze of fire. Is that true George? I remember reading that in the UB.

I have been reading a book about Edgar Cayce. He would go to sleep and get help from the other realm to assist those that were suffering from some sort of illness. Even though he had no formal medical training, his diagnoses and cures were very accurate. He would not remember anything when he awoke.

If the celestials were allowed to divulge medical cures which were available during the early twentieth century, why is it such a big deal to divulge some information which would help us alleviate the aging process? I don't see the harm in that. I'm not trying to be a wise guy George. I would really like the midwayers and other celestials to give us a logical answer to that question. Thanks.

Paul
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello All of You Beautifully Positive Peeps!

I thought I wrote a message here yesterday but I do not see it :scratch:

Anyhoo! Just wanted to say how much I Love All of You :cheers:

Warm Hugs All Around!
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Paul writes:

<<< Hey George. I say poor form midwayers. Give us mortals a little help, will you please? It's not like we are all of a sudden going to start living forever. >>>

They can do no more for us than we do for them. We don't really do much for them as a group. Precious little, actually. It's mostly gimme, gimme, gimme. :cry:

<<< I understand that there will come a time during the age of light and life when there will be less and less of natural death. Us mortals will translate to the next realm in a blaze of fire. Is that true George? I remember reading that in the UB. >>>

Supposedly. But there appears to be a difference between rapid ageing . . . and dissolution (BTF) -- The bringing forward of time.

If that is a different process, as I understand it now, carbon dating could give unusual readings, and such items as the Turin Shroud could show carbon datings that are very inaccurate. :scratch: It's a thought.

<<< I have been reading a book about Edgar Cayce. He would go to sleep and get help from the other realm to assist those that were suffering from some sort of illness. Even though he had no formal medical training, his diagnoses and cures were very accurate. He would not remember anything when he awoke. >>>

Cayce was definitely a one-off personality. There's none like him around now. Certainly not in my home. :lol:

<<< If the celestials were allowed to divulge medical cures which were available during the early twentieth century, why is it such a big deal to divulge some information which would help us alleviate the aging process? I don't see the harm in that. >>>

We're evolutionary beings, and you ask for revelation? We're supposed to take our own chestnuts out of the fire, but right now they're each holding their breath 'up there', as we have ideas of starting WW III.

<<< I'm not trying to be a wise guy George. I would really like the midwayers and other celestials to give us a logical answer to that question. Thanks. >>>

Ask them. You are a recipient of the 11:11 time prompt. You have the innate capacity to learn to communicate with them.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there Morning Light,

I know you are busy! :bike:

Love to all.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claude
Old Friend

Communication

Post by Claude »

Hay George,

I have wrote about my ex witch is on Mansions world (i beleive) It's look like she want to continue the relation with me. I Love her so much....I think that our love relation is going better and better. I will ask her to talk with Monjoronson and give me news...Joke. What do you think about continuing a love spiritual relation between me and her :?: :)
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi all You Beautiful Beings! :D

It's great being back to write on this ever-growing, ever-sharing thread again! I think it's been 10 whole days since I posted on these boards! :shock: For a few days, for some reason I just got into "lurking" mode, reading a lot of posts without writing anything. Then I got engrossed for a few more days reading various books about herbal medicine, an interest that I'm only just beginning to pursue, and getting lots of prompts, which I always take as a sign that I'm on the right track.

What fun to read all your sweet, funny and amazing stories about farm animals, dogs, fairies and the like! Petra, I agree with Sandy, with your great sense of humor and original voice, you could indeed write quite an entertaining book about your farm experiences! Also, to answer that hair-coloring question you brought up pages and pages ago on this thread, Yes, I think you're right, for dark hair, just lightening it will first make it go to red, then eventually to blonde (though I'm not a hairdresser either). Maybe someday for the heck of it, just as a little experiment, I'll put a few pieces of my hair into a little cup of peroxide and see what color stages it passes through as it soaks! :colors:

Everyone's wonderful dog stories remind me of Dusty Mae, a very smart and athletic red heeler I used to live with back in Colorado, who looked just like a dingo. On more than one occasion, she jumped up lightning fast and grabbed my entire sandwich off the counter right after I'd just prepared it and turned away a split second or two, then ran a little distance away, stopped, and proceeded to gulp it down as fast as she could before I could get there to even attempt to rescue it! Another time, when I was walking her, I accidentally dropped her leash momentarily, and before I could pick it up again, she immediately charged into a small stream nearby and sprinted upstream through the shallow water. I tried clumsily to run after her, scraping my legs against rocks in the water, falling, banging my knees and cursing :grrr , while she kept running just ahead of me, knowing I couldn't catch up, grinning and delighted with the game! :lol: Whenever we walked her, far from being "ladylike", Dusty would just walk briskly along and pee in mid-stride, only barely slowing down to squat a little. We used to joke that she truly embodied the "wild woman" archetype! You really had to stay alert and always one step ahead with Dusty, but she was also very sweet and affectionate. In quiet moods, she would sometimes just sit quietly near me, gently bite down on my hand and hold it in her mouth, squeezing gently, similar to how humans might hold hands, a very endearing gesture. :love

Speaking of fairies, according to Doreen Virtue, they really do exist, and she's written of her numerous conversations with them. I also have seen those brief bursts of sparkling little lights occasionally, Gypsy, and they do indeed resemble what I'd imagine the presence of fairies to look like.

Hey Mo, I hope your new job's continuing to going well! :D

Claude, I do think it's possible to continue and keep growing a relationship with a person once they cross over -- we have a good friend whose husband died about a year ago now, and he has appeared and talked to her in her dreams frequently, she has conversed with him through channelers on a few occasions. She can always feel his energy around her, and communicates with him daily.

I'm so glad that this great thread is still going strong, and it's always inspiring to read it and to be a part of this wonderful group!

Love and Blessings to all of you, :sunflower: :bana: LUV2
Debbie
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello all you guys!

Dearest Mo, How's the job going? We love and miss you too! That little one of yours looks like a little Angel in that Avvie picture doesn't she? I hope all you "grams" and "gramp" too, know how lucky you are! My day will come too (I hope!) Until then I will just oowh and ahhh over your all's little ones.

Hello there Aqua Deb! I have been thinking of you. So glad to see your lovely face and post. It sounds as if you know a lot about herbal medicine. This isn't exactly a herbal medicine question, but I have been experiencing frequent muscle cramps in my legs for a couple months now so I figure this vegetarian is deficient in something. Not sure what though. Any ideas? I am a terrible water drinker. Could that be it? I mean well... but frankly, I just plain forget to drink it! I have probably been dehydrated for so long I am used to feeling dry!
Oh that little Dusty Mae sounds like she was quite a character. As my grandma used to say, "full of love spunk and vinegar." I have never heard anyone else speak of a dog that holds your hand before! That is just too precious. I had the opposite problem with my little three legged beagle, Helga. That one was all nose. There was no walking her. I once made the mistake of taking her to a park to walk for "exercise". ha! That was a laugh! We would take two steps and she would stop and sniff and smell for five minutes take two more steps...stop..sniff..smell...this went on for fifty feet as I am begged and pleaded with her to just walk. I finally gave up and we stopped and sniffed our way back to the parked car. I guess I could have put all thoughts of "how I would look" aside and just jogged in place while she smelled what ever she wanted to to. But the thought never ocurred to me in my frustration!

Hi Claude, I found your post very interesting. Your deep love for your ex wife touched my heart. It raised some questions in my mind too. I am wondering what the difference is that allows for contact for some people after the death of one member of the relationship and not in others when the desire for contact seems just as strong? I am glad you still are able to feel the love of your ex!

Love to all of you,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Sandy,
I'm not a vegetarian but learned somewhere that a lack of calcium
causes leg cramps. How is your calcium intake? Aleah and I are lactose intolerant so I try to make sure that we get our source elsewhere. Also "You need to drink more water!" will be engraved upon my tombstone.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Claude,
I truly believe that relationships can be healed with someone in spirit. After my Mom died I got terribley angry with her. Anger that I'd been holding on to since I was a kid. It laid dormant until she died then completely consumed me until I was able to deal with it and extinguish it. It was not an easy process but necessary for me so I could move on to healing my relationship with my Dad who committed suicide in 1975. This was accomplished through prayer,meditation and dreams. Working through my anger was for my benefit, learning to love them was for all of us.

Can we continue a relationship with someone in spirit? I think almost all things are possible if you open your mind and heart to it. It's only the boundries we place on ourselves that keeps us from experiencing the plethora of possibilities available to us.

Love.
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,

I'm afraid I am probably very lax where calcium is concerned and at my age that is not good. I used to take a supplement but I am afraid I have let it go by the wayside for awhile now. Thanks I'll do some research in that area.

Love,
Sandy
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Sandy! So glad to see and talk to you too! :D

Actually, your question about leg muscle cramps can in fact be an herbal medicine question! Your question is also a synchronicity for me because, among the herbal information I've been reading is material on perimenopause/menopause. According to what I've been reading, it's a gradual process that usually starts sometime in a woman's 40's (though it can start as early as age 35) and can last for several years. I'll be 42 in a couple of weeks, and I'm already experiencing some of the many symptoms. At any rate, leg and foot cramps (as well as numbness, aching, or twitchiness in the legs and feet) are some of the symptoms I've just recently been reading about. These symptoms can also be due to other causes as well, but for those of us in our 40's, this seems a likely possibility; you can let your own intuition be the judge for you.

As Kim has already mentioned, one part of the recommended treatment is to ingest more calcium. Good low-calorie vegetarian dietary sources of calcium are leafy greens, especially collard, mustard, turnip and dandelion greens, and kale, as well as broccoli, and several types of seaweeds. In addition, miso, oats, and many types of beans, as well as figs, almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, and sesame and sunflower seeds, are good vegetarian calcium sources. (Apparently, some greens that contain calcium, such as beet greens, swiss chard, and spinach contain oxalic acid, which inhibits the absorbtion of calcium, so, even though they're good for you, they aren't the most ideal of all calcium choices). In order to increase the absorbtion of the calcium you eat, it helps to increase the hydrochloric acid in your stomach by drinking lemon juice with water, or using calcium-rich herbal vinegars, during the meal.

Also, I found the following tea recipe, "Menopause High-Calcium Formula" by the herbalist Rosemary Gladstar from her book "Herbal Healing for Women," which contains many of the recommended calcium-rich herbs I've seen mentioned again and again in different books:

---------------------

* 1 part comfrey
* 1 part oatstraw
* 1 part horsetail
* 1 part borage
* 2 parts nettle
* 3 parts peppermint
* 1 part chamomile

Mix herbs together and adjust flavors to suit your taste. Use 4-6 tablespoons per quart of water. Pour boiling water over the herbs and let steep for 30 minutes. Drink 2-4 cups daily.

---------------------

Many herbalists seem to prefer getting your calcium from food, since food also contains a bunch of other minerals needed for bone strength and the like. However, if you'd like to add a supplement too, they recommend that calcium be taken with magnesium in a 2:1 ratio. Many sources recommend 1000 mg of calcium (in the form of calcium citrate for more absorbability) and 500 mg of magnesium per day (in the form of magnesium gluconate, chelate, or citrate). Often, you can find combined calcium/magnesium supplements. Dolomite, bone-meal and oyster-shell calcium supplements should be avoided since they can contain traces of lead and other undesirable minerals.

Also, it's really important, from what I've been reading, to do some form of exercise, daily if possible. I finally did start exercising on our home treadmill again, just three days a week for now (in order to invoke as little of my resistance as possible! :roll:), doing a multi-week routine that builds up slowly from walking to running by interspersing periods of walking with running for 20 minutes, then over weeks, gradually increasing the percentage of time running until you're running for the whole 20 minutes. I've made it to about week 5 now without stopping (yay! :D), and am really finally starting to feel a lot better because of it.

Finally (gee, this post is getting long! :oops:), if you're looking for excellent multi vitamin/mineral supplements, I can highly recommend USANA (http://www.usana.com . We get the "Essentials" packs monthy, which include "mega-antioxidants" and "chelated minerals"), even though they are a little pricey, and I think you can only order them from a USANA distributor (a friend of ours used to be a distributor then later quit, but we somehow still ended up in their system as "preferred customers" and can continue ordering them for ourselves). My sweetheart Ron and I have been taking them for 3 or 4 years now, and neither of us has gotten sick or even caught a cold once since we started taking them, so it's been worth it.

Anyway, there's tons of information available on all this stuff (my head is nearly spinning with it all these days :roll), but this is probably enough to get you started! :lol:

Love and Blessings LUV2,
Debbie
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Sandy,

I had to laugh at your description of trying to walk your beagle, Helga. :D I think beagles are in the hound family, aren't they? -- that would probably explain why she was so preoccupied with smell above everything else. Herding breeds tend to be much more visually oriented, which I think is why Dusty Mae was always surveying everything in her visual field instead, and straining and pulling to move towards all the interesting sights as quickly as possible!

Oh yeah, about your comments about water -- Australia has a pretty dry climate, doesn't it? I have read before that up to 80% or something of all illnesses can often be attributable to not drinking enough water. All the books I read recommend drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water a day. I am bad about remembering to drink water too, but I always feel way better when I do, and Ron and I have noticed that when we remember to drink enough water, it seems to help with weight loss as well.

Love and Blessings,
Debbie