Learning through Sleep

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Helen W
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Learning through Sleep

Post by Helen W »

04/08/25 Teachers: Armesh and Zeen
Reciever: Helen Whitworth, Cheshire, UK
Subject: Learning in your sleep

When you awaken in the morning, the first thing that jumps to your mind is that you have been elsewhere and that you are coming back to reality. Ponder on this a moment, that the reality you have been to during your sleep times is just as real as that within which you spend your waking days.

Does your soul leave your body whilst you are asleep? Do you lose the ability to be aware when you return? You sometimes remember what you have experienced during your sleep time, and so it is with life itself.

It is easy to spend much time judging between those lessons formed within your waking reality and those formed within your sleeping excursions, but know they are equally valid.. Both can teach but may use different channels, like the child that prefers to learn through pictures or the child that learns through sound.

Some people require information in their sleep more than others. Some do most of their learning in that state. They wake with the answers to their problems and know the course of action. Others find it preferable to work logically through their problems and asking guidance during the daylight hours. Both is equally valid and both can give you the information you desire.

By limiting yourself to only one set of instructions, of lessons, of learning, you limit all that you are. For your God-self does not differentiate between these moments. They are merely different phases of consciousness. All that experiences both is the same, and neither is more real than the other. There is purely a different frequency, a different resonance behind the different states of being.
Budgie

Thanks

Post by Budgie »

Thank you for this deep insightful and useful lesson, sweet Helen! :flower:
CherBear
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by CherBear »

Wow, everything is resonating with me right now. Last night I asked the angels to help me with something and to please come to me in a dream with some insight. Well, what I dreamed of was an absolute confirmation that they understood what I wished for. (I won't bore you with the details - I've done enough of that lately). Thank you angels!!!!

Oh, and let me just add that every time I thought of the dream today (or my problem) an angel song came on the radio or I received an 11 prompt. I've been really busy lately and not really taking the time to say my prayers, etc. And the prompts have died down quite a bit. Since last night, though, they're baaaaacccccckkkkkkk!