Divine Mother (Nebadonia) -- See What Magic We Can Create

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Divine Mother (Nebadonia) -- See What Magic We Can Create

Post by Redshift »

Oakland, California, US of A, January 7, 2007.
Divine Mother (Nebadonia).
Subject: “See What Magic We Can Create.”

Received by Donna D’Ingillo.

Divine Mother: “My child, the greetings of hopefulness for a Happy New Year are upon you! This is your Mother in Spirit; I am Nebadonia. My wish for you is to grow strong in your Father and Me, and for you to gain more willingness in every fiber of your being to be united with Us. The divine union that you seek is readily available to you the more you are able to be willing to fully let go into us. We are waiting to embrace you from head to toe.

“We know your heart’s desire for Spirit, and We well know the resistances in your body that still impede the fulfillment of your desire. We know that in time your being will be completely accessible to Spirit, and then what Joy we will share as we unite as one.

“Please allow My wish for you for this year to be yours as well. Know that I can move more mightily in you, removing the barriers in your mind that will open your being to more love than you have yet experienced. Feel your desire for this within yourself. Ask Me to enhance the idea of Oneness within your mind. Ask Me to enlarge the awareness of the sensation for this in your body, and see what magic we can create together.”

The 11:11 Progress Group.
Sous la Sauvegarde de Michael tout est possible.

When taken under Michael’s Wing, all things are possible.
CENTER FOR CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS.
www.ctrforchristcon.org