Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Nick4033
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi Manaz, Great story about the nurse. You had me grinning with that one. I see that you sure had a great day yesterday, getting all those confirmations was a gift for sure. I always wonder about all those people that miss these confirmations and prompts. All because they have not learned to see and appreciate these signs. How many have we missed in our lifetime? But thankfully all of us here are learning and have learnt to be open to the signs.

Thanks, I’m sure I will enjoy the time off. My family also enjoys the fact we can be all together during that time. I hope you and everyone else here has a great Holiday/ Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love and peace

Nick
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere I hope everyone that celebrated Christmas had a great day and I would like to wish everyone a Happy New year.

I'm on vacation till the January 2nd and I will being traveling again on January 5th . While home I was filling out my expense report from the last trip, I saw that one of the receipts was receipt number 1111. Pleasant surprise. :shock:

While being home I was watching television with my wife and I saw 1111 on one of the monitors shown in the background of the scene we were watching. Once again good timing was involved. A blink of the eye and I would have missed it.
So far I have seen 1111 at least once during the day, each and every day. I guess traveling between rooms fits the thread heading as well. :D

Happy New Year.

Love
Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

I got lucky. The Friday trip was cancelled. This was a good thing since I would have been flying in some mighty rough weather today.

So I'll be heading to Alabama on Monday instead. Yesterday was one of those Number days at every turn. The person I was with asked what time it was and I was very happy to tell her 11:11. :D

My cell phone rang and the time was 3:33 and then later that afternoon I checked the time again and it was 4:44.

I had to print out some information that my office sent me and when it finished I saw that the last page showed it was 11 of 11 pages.

That night I left or bedroom and was heading to my home office when I got the urge to turn around. I did and on the little table in the living room next to the bedroom door the clock showed 11:11.

Funny thing, I never went back into the bedroom because I didn't remember why I had turned around to return to the bedroom. Well, we all know why. :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love and Peace

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi all. Real quick one. My wife and I drove to my Sons house which is about one hour from our home. We went out for lunch and we placed our orders and while we were waiting, our drinks arrived. After afew minutes my wife said "I don't know if I should tell you this, but look at the serial number that's on the bottle of beer you have." Sure enough it had 1111 as part of the numbers.

Later that day when we drove home she pointed out the license plate of the car we were passing. The 4 digits on the plate were 1111.

Funny thing about this is, I don't think she realized the numbers were for her. She was the one that saw the numbers first. Im sure that She is assuming that the prompts were for me.

Everyone have a good Sunday

Nick
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Lady Phoenix 111 »

Hi Nick:

I am little late but cute story. Where are you now? Don't you hate traveling when it's cold out?

Well, yesterday was my youngest daughter's 16th birthday and I took her and some friends ice skating. I just got off work, long day, cold, had to pick up my other daughter from work, had not picked up the cake yet, it was raining here a bit and I was seriously thinking about canceling, but I looked in her eyes and just drove (it was not about me). :) Just when I decided to go ahead and go to the rink I saw a prompt of 1234 then suddently this car pulled right in front of me and the plate # was 4567. I consider that very lucky because that is exactly my birthday. Then that same car got off the first exist right after he pulled in front of me. A minute later I would have missed it!

So we get to the rink and I see another 1234 on my digital in my car which was reset when I changed my battery. They knew I was tired and cold but they kept showing me prompts to keep me going. Well, it sure helped because it gave me more energy and made me smile often.

At the rink the fee for each child was $11. Now I have been prompted by 333 everywhere for the past three weeks and the total for my bill was $33. I briefly ran to my car to get something out and the car parked in front of mine had VA plate # 333. Also, as I walked back I saw that there was a police vehicle sitting in front of the rink with plate # 1111 and a cab right behind it with the last four digits of the telephone number of 1111. That's crazy!!!!! :shock:

That did it for me. I was sitting at the rink, watching my girls with a huge grin on my face. I am sure I looked crazy but I did not care. I felt a warm presence with me and the night turned out to be absolutely perfect for Jasmine. She will have her party this weekend.

Life is good!

L&L
Manaz
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Yes Nick where in the US are you.

Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi :hithere Manaz,

I keep telling my Boss trips south in the winter. At least he got it right this time :D

It's great to see you again. :D Everyone is so busy these days.
Wow, all those prompts. I love it when it happens that way. You just know it goes beyond chance. Cute story for sure. I know what you mean about having a grin after seeing the prompts. It's happened to me on many an occasion.

Glad the birthday party went well. Your a good Mom. :D

Love and Peace

Nick
Last edited by Nick4033 on Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Irene wrote:Yes Nick where in the US are you.

Irene
Hi :hithere Irene, Just came back from 3 days in Mobile, Alabama. ( I live in Pennsylvania).

I had it easy for 3 weeks, no real traveling. Just as Manaz has been seeing 333 it seems to be the number of choice for me as well this week. The best case was on Monday when I pulled into a parking garage in Mobile Alabama by my hotel. I drove in and parked in a spot right there on the first level. But, I couldn't get rid of the feeling that it was not right. The feeling got stronger by the minute, so I pulled out and started going up to the next level. There were dozens of empty spots, but I just passed them all by. I even said to myself " What are you nuts!" I found myself on the third level which had no cars at all, I still drive halfway down and all of a sudden I get the urge to pull into a spot. I turn off the car and only then do I notice that each parking space has a number painted on wall in front of the car. Another Quote here " You got to be kidding me " I think my mouth stayed open as well. The number on the wall in front of me was 3 3 3. :shock:

Have a great day

Love and Peace

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

I want to thank everyone that has been reading and posting to this thread. I was happy to see that I had reached 11118 views and I owe it all to my friends here.

Next week Tuesday I will be flying to Georgia. The real good news is that my company is letting me stay over till Sunday afternoon. This gives me a chance to be with my sister and her family and also my mom who is living with them.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. :hithere

Love and Peace

Nick :D
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Nick4033 wrote:
I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Yeah Nick, apart from the 5 minute fright of being chased by 4 Welsh Black bulls (one with 17 inch horns) because I fed them 10 minutes later than usual! :lol:

Have a good time with your family! :love

Pet XXX
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Petra Wilson wrote:
Nick4033 wrote:
I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Yeah Nick, apart from the 5 minute fright of being chased by 4 Welsh Black bulls (one with 17 inch horns) because I fed them 10 minutes later than usual! :lol:

Have a good time with your family! :love

Pet XXX
:D Hi Petra, I'm sure glad that you survived that and your still in one piece.

Yes, it will be good to see my family again. I get the opportunity 2 to 3 times a year. Be sure to set your clock ahead by 15 minutes. :lol:

Love and Peace

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

It’s Saturday night and tomorrow morning I head to the airport for my trip back home. I’ve been in Atlanta, Georgia since Tuesday. The real good news was that I was able to spend Friday night and Saturday with my sister and her family and my Mom who lives with them. We had a good time.

Speaking of time... On Tuesday when I arrived at the job site and started checking for problems, I brought up the computer screen to see what problems had been logged. The first problem event had the time stamp of 11:11:21 pm.

That night when I checked my emails I had a document from my company and at the bottom of the page was a reference number, and right in the middle of the reference number was ###1111 ###.

Wednesday I was making checks with my voltage meter and the first check I made, showed 11.11 volts and then it bounced back and forth between 11.07 and 11.10. It never again showed the 11.11 reading.

I did see 11:11 once on my watch either Thursday or Friday. Saturday I was in my sister’s kitchen and I walked past the coffee maker, I stopped, and went over to it to pour myself a cup of coffee. I looked at the base of the machine and on the digital clock display was 3:33. For me it’s not just intriguing to see the number prompts, it’s also realizing how close I came to missing them.

Love and Peace to all

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

I’m in St Louis, Missouri till Thursday afternoon. The trip from the airport to my hotel took about 20 minutes. I had been talking to the person that was giving me a ride to my hotel, and then I turned away from them and looked out the passenger side window of the car just in time to see a building with the address of 1111.

That night I was in a restaurant, which had 3 television monitors lining the wall. I had been looking at the monitor that was furthest from me and then I had the urge to look at the monitor that was closet to me, and just happened to catch a sports score of 11 to 11 as it scrolled off the top of the monitor screen.

Today at work I had the computer show me problem events. The first line showed an event occurring at 11:11:01 pm.

Then later in the day the other person that I was with, sent the elevator to a floor for me to observe the operation of that the elevator. The display on the screen I was watching showed the floor that the car was sent to and then when the elevator finally arrived it would also show the floor that it arrived at. Yup, he had sent it to 11 and when the elevator stopped the display showed At 11 Destination 11.

In case someone likes interesting facts of where I am:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri

Peace and Love to all

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Looks like this week I'll be Manhattan and then next week I'll be in Canada. Tonight I went to a another message board and for the first time in 5 months I went to my setup page. There at the bottom of the page was a choice for "Preview Typo Color=Default 1111ff". Now how could I change that? I left it at the default color.
I was lucky enough to work out of my home office last week. A definite welcome from the constant traveling. I'll keep my eyes open for prompts.

Peace and Love

Nick
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Nick,

Good to hear from you again.

Prayers for your unending jetlag.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Thanks George,

It's always a pleasure to come back here. Thanks for the prayers, I can always use them.

You have one fine day

Love and peace

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Last week I was in Vancouver, Canada. The weather was great all week.
Monday morning I had left from Newark, New Jersey and flew up to Toronto, Canada and then continued on to Vancouver. I had a window seat but slept for the first 2 hours. I opened up my eyes and looked down at the snow and ice covered landscape 37,000 feet below us. Almost instantly I saw an interesting formation of mounds on that landscape. It was a formation of 4 straight and equal lengths of whatever. It could have been a rock or ground mounds. But, the fun part was that it looked liked 1111. I wish I had my camera out for that one.

That evening when I landed I took a shuttle bus to my hotel. We stopped at one of many intersections and I looked out the window on the right side of the bus and I saw a building with some numbers displayed. It was 11 [a tree] 11. There was a skinny little tree that blocked the center number one 11111. If I moved my head a little forward or back I would not have seen it as 1111. If we had not stopped for a traffic light at that time I would have missed it.

We continued on to the hotel and just before we arrived I spotted a taxi and the last 4 digits of their phone number that was showing on the door was 1111. I was there from Monday till Friday morning. During that whole time I did not see another taxi with that phone number. (Just wait, it gets cute).

Friday morning I get up at 3:30 am and leave the hotel at 4 a.m. I walk out the door to catch one of the taxis that are usually waiting there. That morning only one taxi is waiting and…you guessed it. It was one of the 1111 taxis. Every morning of the whole week I never saw one of those taxis waiting for passengers. You can believe that it brought a chuckle from me for sure. (Wait…it gets even better.)

Traveling to the airport we are on this 6-lane highway 3 lanes to the airport and 3 coming back. There was hardly any traffic, but I did see at least 3 of the 1111 taxis traveling past us in the opposite direction. At this point I’m just shaking my head. Then to myself I say, “How cool is that?” Well it obviously was not cool enough yet, because another 1111 taxi pulls along side of my taxi going in the same direction we are and then almost instantly another one pulls up on our right side. So here we have 3 of the 1111 taxis driving in a pack for about a minute then the two outside ones pull ahead and continue on their way.

It was the best send off I ever had.

Love and peace to all

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi all, I was in Minneapolis on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and then Albany, New York on Thursday. No 1111 taxi this trip :D . But Saturday before I left I did see 11:11 on my watch during the day and then that night when I looked down at the computer clock.

But the most interesting prompt was early Saturday morning. I had finished my expense sheets for past trips and my wife always sends them to my California office by Fed Ex that Monday morning. That day she said since we had to drive into town we could use the Fed-Ex drop off location there. We have been living here for 20 years and I never knew there was one in town. (It’s a guy thing, clueless sometimes :roll: ) I did tell her twice there was no rush and that she could do it Monday, but she said we were in no rush so we could make the extra stop in town.

Well the place only had parking for 2 cars and it was off on a side street. The one spot next to the building was already taken, so I pulled into the parking spot next to the parked van. As turn off my car the van that was next to us, backs out and I turn my head to watch and as the nose of the van passes my window I see an electrical box on the wall of the building with the ID number 1111.

There was no doubt in my mind that I was to see the prompt. Twice I had said we didn’t have to make the stop, but because my wife wanted to we did. Also what caught my attention was once again the timing. If the van had not left when it did, I would never have seen the numbers. I really do appreciate the timing that goes into having me see these prompts.

I still had one more prompt waiting for me. That night while I was doing some reports I played an X-Files show that I had recorded earlier. I have seen almost all of them, so much of the time while I am doing my paper work I only listen and I’m not really watching the show. Something caught my attention and I look at the screen as the actor Fox Mulder is looking at some file drawers in the scene. The camera pans across the file drawers, and one of the labels on the drawer catches my eye. I put the recorder on rewind and then pause the scene just as the information on this one drawer is seen. (This was episode 85- Leonard Betts.) What it showed was:
-----------Hagofian, Betsy
-----------Human Ovum
-----------11/11/94

Now, I have seen this episode at least 2 other times and never noticed or saw this. The Television on my desk is a LCD Flat screen, which seats right on my desk to my right. But, once again my favorite point that makes these prompts special for me, is, the timing. If I had not turned my head when I did, I would have missed seeing the 11/11. Every time I experience these prompts I do feel that much closer to our Spirit Guardian Friends.

Love and peace to all

Nick
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Nick4033,

Good to see you report from time to time.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Hi Nick,
I always enjoy reading about your prompts. Your ongoing experiences are always exciting for me to read.

Irene
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

George wrote:Hi Nick4033,

Good to see you report from time to time.

God bless.....
Thanks George, I've been extra busy the last few weeks, but I always try to stop in. I do get the occasional thought that forces are trying to keep me busy so I don’t have time to get deeper in my spiritual quest. That means I just will have to work harder at finding more time.

Hope you had a good weekend

Peace and Love

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Irene wrote:Hi Nick,
I always enjoy reading about your prompts. Your ongoing experiences are always exciting for me to read.

Irene
Thanks Irene, I do enjoy writing them. It always amazes me how and when the prompts are seen. I did give our friends the challenge to show me the prompts in different ways and not just on digital clocks. They have become quite creative. :D

I just finished putting together my expenses from this last trip and as I’m looking at a receipt I notice for the first time the time of the purchase was 11:11. My usual comment at that time is “ I Love it.” :lol:

It looks like I may be in Manhattan all week and I will keep my eyes open. I hope you had a good weekend.

Love and Peace

Nick
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Nick4033 wrote:I just finished putting together my expenses from this last trip and as I’m looking at a receipt I notice for the first time the time of the purchase was 11:11. My usual comment at that time is “ I Love it.” :lol:
I visited my Dad this weekend in Palm Beach and was looking on MapQuest for a more direct route to get back to Orlando via picking up my husband at the airport. To make a long story short, it said to take Highway 95 for 111.1 miles. I was stunned. MapQuest was probably the last place I would of thought to see a prompt.

Have a great week,
Irene
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Irene wrote:
Nick4033 wrote:I just finished putting together my expenses from this last trip and as I’m looking at a receipt I notice for the first time the time of the purchase was 11:11. My usual comment at that time is “ I Love it.” :lol:
I visited my Dad this weekend in Palm Beach and was looking on MapQuest for a more direct route to get back to Orlando via picking up my husband at the airport. To make a long story short, it said to take Highway 95 for 111.1 miles. I was stunned. MapQuest was probably the last place I would of thought to see a prompt.

Have a great week,
Irene
That's what I'm talking about :D . Don't you just love it.

The prompts just keep on rolling in. I looked at the welcome email from the Shearton Hotel that I stayed at in Minneapolis and I normally do not scroll all the way to the bottom of the email. All the information I need is at the top. However, this time I did scroll down and at the bottom I saw the Address of Main office Which is the Starwood Hotels :
1111 Westchester Avenue: White Plains, NY 10604

The question is why did I scroll down today. I've been traveling for 3 years and after the first couple of emails from other hotel chains I realized I really don't have to look at the rest of the email. I have been to Starwood hotels before and never saw the address because those times I never scrolled down and read the whole email.

Hope you had a great day

Love and Peace

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi all, It’s been a hectic 2 weeks. Albany, New York last week. Today Manhattan, tomorrow and Wednesday, South Carolina and then Thursday back to Albany. I’ve been seeing daily combinations of numbers, 1111, 333, 555 (May have to change thread title to Traveling with Numbers). :D

When I hear a cell phone ring, I find myself looking at my watch. Today I was able to see 11:11 and 3:33 when it happened. I also saw 111.1 volts on my test equipment, since I only saw it happen once in 8 hours I think it was unique.

I usually write the numbers down when they happen, but the information gets lost with all the other information I write down. I’ll try to be alittle more organized. Hope everyone has a great day.

Love and Peace

Nick