Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

The Toltec Teachings

Post by Helen W »

4 books by Theun Mares:

Return of the Warriors
The Cry of the Eagle
The Mists of Dragonlore
Shadow of Wolf Fire

These books have recently quite literally blown my mind.
Mares is a Nagal from the Toltec tradition, living in South Africa, and through the 4 books he writes down for the first time the teachings of the Toltec Path of freedom, previously an oral tradition.

The works focus on the 'warriors' path... a path to freedom, and with a heart, and whilst there is an amount of theory, it focuses primarily on techniques to assist oneself in finding true freedom by honestly appraising ones one behaviour and response traits, practising to elimanate those that are unhelpful, and through this to find freedom of perecption and an alternate way of looking at reality, from a perspective of unity and through the heart.

It uncompromising stuff, and not for the faint hearted, but with honest searching into oneself, truly liberating, and a series that have had great impact on me already.
There are many gems within this book, and Mares talks too about the Guardians of the Race...none other than our friends the mid-wayers.

There's pdf's of sample chapters available from all books here

Toltec Foundation

'Your weaknesses are your unrealised potentials'
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi all,

I just started reading these volumes by Theun Mares and Helen's description is spot on. If you enjoy other Toltec teachings, (Four Agreements - by Don Miguel Ruiz) then I think you'll like these books. I'm only half way through the first book and I've noticed many similarities to certain aspects of the Correcting Time, such as the communication circuits and spiritual upliftment.

Happy reading :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.