Pride In All Humility

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Pride In All Humility

Post by George »

Illawarra District, Australia, September 2, 2004.
Teacher Samuel
Subject: “Pride In All Humility.”
[Part Transmission Only].

Received by George Barnard.

Samuel: “. . . for it is good to detect a willing ear, and it is a blessing to my heart to find myself welcomed each time you are prompted. I find it delightful that you have realized these lessons are part of a series to come your way.

“As I have often expressed privately, and must do so again here publicly, it is most gratifying to me that through your hard working group disseminating (can’t hear—probably “transcripts”) I have become a teacher to many. I say in all humility that they were always merely my expectations that I would have a single student, as so many teachers—few openly recognized, most with only subliminal contact—can ever count on becoming.

“Does my chest swell with pride, you may ask? More regarding that later.

“It is Humility in work and play that we refer to in this lesson. We are the tiny, tiniest, and minutest of little “driving wheels” in the clockwork that is time/space progress. We, the offspring of the Creator of All, are a unified force in our helping to bring about, in assisting, time/space evolution on a most treasured planet. Each of us, in and of ourselves, must recognize that we surely have value.

“We have intrinsic value, and we must have, because the total of what we are has been put together, has been assembled one might say, by the Father Creator, and, on the physical level, by the Life Carriers and others who for so long supervised and aided our evolutionary progress. We are His valued project, His beloved subjects, of great import to Him, each of us, and indeed to all other personalities on my side of the veil.

“Without the Almighty Mind that ‘invented’ us in the first place, and without the Creator Sons that took up His orders to produce us, we would not exist, and, therefore, our existence is proof of our great personal value, unquestionably so. Yet what we do with our lives will amount to our extrinsic value, and we may some day add this to our innate worth, but we must do so in all humility.

“Here again, as with so many aspects of the personality’s characteristics, we must for ourselves estimate and determine, as well as “live”, what is a good balance. We may well have pride in our work, as indeed I do, and yet this pride must be true and not false.

“Our ability to see ourselves, realistically for what we are worth, as mere little cogs in the giant clockwork that is all of creation, will guarantee our soul-felt happiness. Gradually, we will bring together more and more and more individuals of like mind. Gradually, more and more, will we begin to mirror the grand organizations of the Mansion Worlds and beyond that labor for the common good in His honor, in His service.

“Still on this earth, we deplore the sharp divisions between those of wealth and those who have not, those who dictate and those who slave—those divisions created in the past, and persisting in so many places. More than that, we bewail the religious and spiritual divisions amongst those who claim to serve Him, and cannot see their siblings in the eyes. But slowly, surely, a “common mind” is establishing itself through which many will play their parts in balanced pride and humility in doing their share for the common good.

“This is Samuel, reaching out to you and many others in Gratitude . . . and Pride in all Humility, this together with many other helpers in His service. Our love goes with you all in a true-felt, soul-felt happiness of being of service.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group
Toujours au Service de Michael
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Feedback -- Pride in all Humility.

Post by George »

Feedback -- Samuel -- Pride in All Humility.

My dear Brother,

Please extend to Samuel, my heartfelt gratitude for his message today. He has such awesome gifts of both encouragement and exhortation. This message is a keeper, to read often....

"The pure LOVE of one Soul can offset the hatred of millions." I do believe "our group" has the pure love of many souls.

As I read this message, I was reminded of someone's words that I copied a while back and forgot to put the author's name..... darn.... the words were powerful... about God's grace meaning something like this...."Here is your life. You might never have been born, but the party wouldn't have been complete without you." Samuel made me really believe that, indeed, the party wouldn't be complete without all of us.

I am filled with love this morning for the whole universe.....

"Just like the earth, may I support beings as numerous as the sky is vast. And as long as they have not received enlightenment, may I devote myself to their happiness." (the Dalai Lama)

Samuel has really reminded me, along with the Dalai Lama what our "gratifying work" is all about.

J.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Patto
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Patto »

Samuel is a true spirit. He has come to me before, I have heard messages about this issue, because I have had issues with existing. His inate ability to change the tone of his language to get his message across is great, and he is one of very few guardians so far that have happily revealed their presence to me.

If you hear from him again before me, send him heartfelt love from me.

-Pat