Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Hola

Post by Lady Phoenix 111 »

Hey Nick: How have you been, love? How are things. Anything interesting?
I tell ya, it's been a little strange around here this week.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
Manaz
Last edited by Lady Phoenix 111 on Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick4033
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Hola

Post by Nick4033 »

Lady Phoenix 111 wrote:Hey Nick: How have you been, love? How are things. Anything interesting?
I tell ya, this board has been a little strange this week.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
Manaz
Hi Manaz :hithere , I have been busy as usual. Thanks for asking.

However I was fortunate to be able to work out of my home office Monday and Tuesday and then Wednesday I was in New York City and Today, tomorrow and Saturday I will be in Newark, New Jersey. Next Monday and Tuesday Milwaukee and Thursday and Friday North Carolina.

As far as interesting events, yes! :D While driving my car to the Bus station today there was a lot of traffic and I thought I caught a glimpse of a license plate with 1111. The car pulled ahead of the car in front of me and I had to wait about 10 minutes before the car in front of me went into the other lane. I pulled up and sure enough the plate had three letters and then 1111. Once again timing. I had left my house later then usual and so I was able to see it. If I had left the normal time I would have missed the prompt.

I also had two 1111 prompts when I looked at my watch. One Saturday and one on Monday. I’m always happy to see these as well, but I really appreciate the ones that I could so easily have missed. As always, I do not spend my time looking for them, it occurs naturally and thats whats so special for me.

Hope your doing okay. I also hope you and everyone else has one great day tomorrow and a great weekend.

Nick
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Hey, Love. Good to hear from you. :D You don't need frequent flyer miles you just need Superman's cape! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: It' alot faster but then again I don't think you'll have any 11:11 up there; ). Great to read your 1111 sighting stories. I alway senjoy them.:D

Well, my metro card balance was $11.11 and right when I was to back up my car this evening there was a cab sitting right behind me with 1111 as the last four digits. But then again I am getting a lot of other prompts. My ohters are 1222. I have been getting 1222 for the past 4 weeks and they are more and more frequent. 1212 and 1010 are daily. I see alot of variations which repeat themselves. I have been logging them down just to keep a record. Now I am doubting myself whether they are signals or its my mind. I have always had a certain attachment with numbers.

Well, don't work too hard, Nick and I hope you enjoy your weekend. It was beautiful today in D.C. Just beautiful.

Lots of Love,
Manaz
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi Manaz, Wow you keep late hours like I do. Glad I caught this before going to bed. True, flying like Superman would be more fun. Glad to hear that you also like the stories. I sometimes forget how fortunate I am to be able to see so many. I hope I never take them for granted. Cute I saw 12:12 myself today. I’m only now starting to take notice of other combinations. I just may keep track of them myself.

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hope everyone had a great day.

Still in Newark, New Jersey. With any luck we will finish our work tomorrow, Saturday, around 2pm and I’ll be able to head home. Today was cell phone day. The first time I removed it from the holder on my belt and looked at the display it showed 11:11 and then in the afternoon I removed the cell phone to check for messages and the time display was 3:33.

Then in my hotel room I fired up my laptop and started going to my favorite sites ( Yup, this is one of them) I got https:// 1.1.1.1 /login.html? Redirect = … as an error and I had to retype in the address a second time and it was okay.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi everyone,

Well...what would this day be without a 11:11 prompt. I was rewarded with mine while updating one of my websites. I was doing this on the computer in my bedroom. I had the urge to turn around in my chair and check on my wife. She was sound asleep in our bed and I looked at the clock radio on her night stand and sure enough it was 11:11 p.m.
I couldn't make this up if I wanted too :D .

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Nick
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Hi Nick:
I was doing this on the computer in my bedroom. I had the urge to turn around in my chair and check on my wife. She was sound asleep in our bed and I looked at the clock radio on her night stand and sure enough it was 11:11 p.m.
That's lovely!! Truly!!

It was a crazy day for me. Good crazy. I had a long reading with a mediium but I only saw 1111 once on side of a van but 333 & 444 were EVERYWHERE!
I saw 444 four times before my appointment and then twice more after that.
3X333. It was absolutely overwhelming. When I was lost going to the medium I just asked a question "Am I going the right direction" jus talking to my daughter and within seconds I saw 1234 which means "you are on the right path"!! Not too long after that my street came up on the right side. What a fantastic day. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL here. Sorry for long post but I am happy.

Love,
Manaz
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi :hithere Manaz,
Sounds like you were surrounded by our friends while going to your meeting, what with all those numbers you were seeing. I sure hope the meeting with the Medium went well. It does sounds like you really had a fantastic day :D . That’s great!
You never have to say your sorry for a long post, we all enjoy hearing each other’s experiences.

Nick
Last edited by Nick4033 on Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi everyone, Just wanted to get this posted before I head to bed. I have been packing for my trip to Minneapolis/St. Paul tomorrow morning. Yes they changed it at the last minute.

Speaking of minutes... is why I wanted to post. I came into the bedroom and glanced at the digital display on our cable DVR and it showed 11:11. Really a good thing to see before a trip. Well I have to get up in 4 1/2 hours, so, wishing everyone a goodnight and a great tomorrow.

Nick
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Have a safe trip Nick!
Love
Morning Light
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Thanks Mo, Landed safe and sound. It was a little Bumpy. It is always amazing to me that these planes actually get off the ground :shock: . Especially since this one was filled.
I’ll be heading home tomorrow night. I always like the return trips more :D .

Nick
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Hi Nick:
I always like the return trips more
:loves
It makes me happy to hear that. It says a lot about your home and the love inside. Have a safe trip back.
Peace,
LP111
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Lady Phoenix 111 wrote:Hi Nick:
I always like the return trips more
:loves
It makes me happy to hear that. It says a lot about your home and the love inside. Have a safe trip back.
Peace,
LP111
Hi :hithere Manaz, Thanks I appreciate the kind words. Those coordinates are they Kauai, Hawaii ? I might get a couple of days there after the New Year. Take care.

Love and Peace to you as well

Nick
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi Nick,
Yeah I have to wonder at the hugeness of those planes when they take off and fly :shock: How amazing 8)

Are you going to be able to spend some time with your family over the holidays? It seems like you travel all the time! I would love it... in spurts I think... it's always nice to be with family or see a familiar face :wink:

Hugs and Best Wishes
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Hey Nick: Yes sir, it sure is Kauai! I certainly hope you get a chance to go. That's the oldest island and there is a sense of calmness all over the island that you don't get anywhere else. Kauai has a very mystique essence. Best place for an R&R.

Hey Mo: You look great!

Love you both,
Manaz
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello Manaz,
That is what a good friend of mine told me about Kauai. They took a tour of all the islands and she said something very similar to what you've said about it here. Did you live there or visit? I've never even been to the big island yet :roll:

That is a cool photie Manaz... special effects like... Is it recent? Do you have snow on the ground there? It's fun to do a little slide show every now and then eh?

Warm Hugs to You!
Mo'
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Hey Hon:

Mo, that pic is about 9 months old. It was on my phone. Yeah, I am using that software link you sent me (by the way, thank you so much) and as you can see I am having a little fun with it! ;)
Fortunately, I had the privilege to live in Hawaii for 6 years. That's where I got hooked on angels!! I love Kauai the best.
Love ya, sis
Manaz
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello Manaz!
I am glad to see that software worked for you!

How amazing to live in Hawaii for 6 years. Yeah, I remember and Love the Angel in the Limo story. Funny thing is, I just ran out of gas in my car and had to walk to the gas station. I met an angel in a purple truck who gave me a ride to my car :wink:

I've seen license plate 333 3 times today, the best one was at the gas station while filling my gas tank up the rest of the way. It pulled up in front of me while I was thinking about how nice the lady was that had just helped me!

Isn't life Amazing!
Warm Hugs
Mo'
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Morning Light wrote:Hi Nick,
Yeah I have to wonder at the hugeness of those planes when they take off and fly :shock: How amazing 8)

Are you going to be able to spend some time with your family over the holidays? It seems like you travel all the time! I would love it... in spurts I think... it's always nice to be with family or see a familiar face :wink:

Hugs and Best Wishes
Mo'
Hi Mo, I always take Dec 22 to Jan2 off. Your correct about it being nice to be with family. I take every oppurtunity I can to stay close to home. I do get a break once in awhile. Example tomorrow. My Boss said I could work out of my home office. Then I fly to North Carolina Thursday a.m. and come back Friday Night.

Have a great Night

Love and peace
Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Lady Phoenix 111 wrote:Hey Nick: Yes sir, it sure is Kauai! I certainly hope you get a chance to go. That's the oldest island and there is a sense of calmness all over the island that you don't get anywhere else. Kauai has a very mystique essence. Best place for an R&R.

Hey Mo: You look great!

Love you both,
Manaz
Hi :hithere Manaz, Looks like you have had your share of traveling as well.
Have a great night.

Love and Peace
Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Okay, I had to write this before I went to bed. I just got back from my trip to Minneapolis/St. Paul and while there I had the pleasure of seeing 12:12, 3:33 and 444. I may have to change the Thread Title to: Traveling with numbers :D .

But the best is yet to come. Leaving the Airport I started my drive home. I stopped at a Gas Station on the way home to purchase a cup of coffee from the store portion of the station as I left the store to go to my car; I looked at the advertisements on the windows and saw a product being sold for 22.22. I said to myself “ cool, but 1111 would have been much cooler”.

Well about 5 miles down the road I saw one of those electronic signs that business put up and this one had the time displayed. It showed 11:13 and I said darn, 3 minutes sooner and I would have seen my 11:11.

Well first of all it was the wrong time. It was actually12:17 a.m. and then as I drove past the sign, I looked in my side view mirror and I could see the back side of the sign. Yes, you guessed it. The display showed 11:11 and in the next 3 seconds it changed to 11:12 while I was watching it in the mirror.

I really have to put this experience up at the top of my list. It even beats out my Washington D.C. prompt. As I write this I still can’t believe it. I mean you can’t even figure the odds on this all happening. I also have never seen the time being different on the front and back of these electronic signs. If I had not seen it for myself, believe me, I would question this claim that something like this could occur.

Love and peace to all

Nick :hithere
judy 2
New Friend

Post by judy 2 »

That is a great story Nick!!!! Happy Days!!!! Love Judy2
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

What an excellent Celestial Wink Nick! :wink:
Thank You for sharing it!

Hugs
Mo'
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Hi Nick: I agree with Mo. about the wonderful celestial winks. ;) Great story.

Well I am eager to share my story with you. I have had my share of numbers today and today was a very signifcant day in my life. Early this morning I was prompted several times by 1111s and that's not typical. Then later I received a letter at 12:34 and that has changed everthing for me. It's not just a happy news but a wonderful news I have been waiting and praying for for a very long time. :D

Today, was an amazing day for me. I hope everbody's could experience an ounce of the happiness I am feeling at this very moment.

Love & Peace,
Manaz
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

judy 2 wrote:That is a great story Nick!!!! Happy Days!!!! Love Judy2
Thanks Judy. You have a great night.

Love and peace

Nick