The Book of Knowledge

Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

The Book of Knowledge

Post by Geoff »

Not sure about this, because i have not yet read it, but it has a strong following in Turkey:

The download of the book:

The ftp site - site gone

and finally, here is their home page : site gone

Well I downloaded that and its only 35 pages, so it can't be the whole book?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Sounds very interesting, must give it a read amongst other piles of books... it is nice to see all faiths mentioned on this w.site though... shall take a closer look... What has Turkey got to do with anything, is it a sacred place..? Or maybe i read it wrong...? Do you know what the 26.0000 years is about, this is all new to me... i see 26 everywhere, all day today i saw 11:26, ha even this post was posted at 11:26... :?

Love Sarah xx
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

nasra1996 wrote:Sounds very interesting, must give it a read amongst other piles of books... it is nice to see all faiths mentioned on this w.site though... shall take a closer look... What has Turkey got to do with anything, is it a sacred place..? Or maybe i read it wrong...? Do you know what the 26.0000 years is about, this is all new to me... i see 26 everywhere, all day today i saw 11:26, ha even this post was posted at 11:26... :?

Love Sarah xx
Dear sarah,

Well Lake Van is the birthplace of the secondary midwayers. I gather its close to the Iranian border?

love,
Geof.
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

Dear Geoff, I've got 65 pages, and this is the book (English engset.zip)

WOW.. What a Book!!! I have to read more..., incredible!!!

Love,
Gai
The neverending heart begins again forever...
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Geoff,
Well I downloaded that and its only 35 pages, so it can't be the whole book?
I was wondering the same thing. I've browsed the website to see if there is a mention of how to obtain a hardcopy of the book, but I couldn't find anything.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Well mine was the same download, and definately 35 pages in A4 size, because I have printed it out. I have also read it now, and I am very sad, very sad indeed to report that I am disappointed. I would be interested in other views, because I so much wanted to be impressed.

The English is a problem, as it would seem the translators have not managed to quite get idiomatic English usage. They have picked a word - fascicules - which is neither here nor there, but I think symptomatic of the problem. In all my 60 odd years I have not heard or read the word "fascicule". and this is what Miriam Webster says:
One entry found for fascicule.

Main Entry: fas·ci·cule
Pronunciation: 'fa-si-"kyül
Function: noun
Etymology: French, from Latin fasciculus
: FASCICLE 2

Physician-reviewed articles on fascicule on Healthline.
1. Muscle twitching (1 image)
Muscle twitches are fine movements of a small area of mus...
But they seem to mean module or chapter. I managed to find this on the web:
Noun 1. fascicule - an installment of a printed work
fascicle
instalment, installment - a part of a published serial
I found it very hard to read, and repetitive. A great deal is of course no surprise at all. And maybe thats why I am disappointed? I found a few places I could recognise significant spiritual concepts, such as Thought Adjusters, but it was almost hidden in a paragraph. Then there is reincarnation. Again because of the English it was hard to be sure, but I do think that either the receiver or the spirit being is saying that this is true. And since I am sure its not, that means I then wonder where the error lies. And I hope its with the human, because if its not, it means its very low level contact.

And then there is the odd thing which I think is wrong. Some talk of 1000 degrees below freezing. I know my memory is poor, but science tells us there is an absolute freezing point, and its at -273 meaning you simply cannot have a -1000. One can overlook these things, but it makes you wonder.

The style is also a challenge, with so many words capitalised, which we tend to assume has some special significance, but it just seems to be a preference, like some folks underline, or highlight.

Then the download. It's clearly only three "fascicules". How many are there? How do you get all of them? These things are not mentioned. Then I have to assume that these must be a teaser, and if so, that they are amongst the best of the material?

I wondered a bit if maybe an Islamic background would relate better? If so, that would be fine, because I am then not the target. So I would be interested to hear from Sarah on this one.

love,
Geoff.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hello, im here, suppose everyone is out on a Saturday and i'm slaving over the keyboard...

Suppose they meant to type 'Fascicle' .... :roll: ... probably have english as a second language. Actually who written this, are they muslims..? I have not even read any of it yet... Lol i cannot even find the 'download' button...

What did you want to hear from me ? I'm afraid my Islamic background is limited these days rather than limitless, but i shall do my very best...at your service... :)

with love

Sarah xxx
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sarah,

Well you are our tame expert, :lol: :lol:

The dowload is on this page, just select either zip or exe. site gone

I would really appreciate your view.

love,
Geoff.
forget-me-not
New Friend

Post by forget-me-not »

Geoff wrote:
I am very sad, very sad indeed to report that I am disappointed.
ditto on that Geoff....I only did a quick read of the material on the site and it did not toll the truth bell for me, although I think if I look deeper, I may be able to find some. First impression though, is a let down.

On another note, I had completely forgotten about the Council of 24 from Jerusem. I'm wondering if there is any correlation to Mevlana's board of Celestials?

FMN
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Geoff:

Lol.... i cant even unzip the downloads... it wont let me.... :? I did however access the text on the other link... i see there are 3 fascicles I thought there were supposed to be 30 or so fascicles... but i only got 1,20 and 25... I have done a quick scan of the text and i must say that i have read nothing remotely Islamic, apart from the words Allah and Muhammad thrown in there... :scratch: I will do some more reading and get back to you... Have no idea what O.M.K. is about... O = Allah... why..? And why Jesus and Muhammad, what about the other Prophets or even Monjoronson... Muhammad was only a mortal like all of us.... As far as i am aware their is no reincarnation in Islam, only a rebirth of creation, at the end of time.... not really a destruction but a rebirth... no souls are reincarnated atall..... Is there anything in particular you wanted to query... about the Islamic input ? I will go back to it and read more in depth...

With Love Sarah xxx
Last edited by nasra1996 on Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

I dunno, I guess its just me, but the fact that the book spoke at the tempo it did, seemed to be talking right through me at times.., I felt extremely energized and felt a certain urgent yearning in my heart.., dunno how or why, but even while trying to be suspicious, I couldn't.., it was making alot of sense to what I needed to hear and learn about being responsible about my own Self in genuine communion. I felt beautiful feelings when each time I realized a new truth about things I have gotten caught up in, and then reached a little higher to be better.., I was getting more and more feelings of warmer light. Maybe this book just isn't for everyone, or maybe I was just seeing things.., but I don't see how that is possible..?

Love,
Gai
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Gai*11 wrote:I dunno, I guess its just me, but the fact that the book spoke at the tempo it did, seemed to be talking right through me at times.., I felt extremely energized and felt a certain urgent yearning in my heart.., dunno how or why, but even while trying to be suspicious, I couldn't.., it was making alot of sense to what I needed to hear and learn about being responsible about my own Self in genuine communion. I felt beautiful feelings when each time I realized a new truth about things I have gotten caught up in, and then reached a little higher to be better.., I was getting more and more feelings of warmer light. Maybe this book just isn't for everyone, or maybe I was just seeing things.., but I don't see how that is possible..?

Love,
Gai
Dear Gai,

No what you report is possible, and I certainly did find angelic input. But I was hoping for another Ubook or Padgett, and I did not find that. Our own Guiding Light as an example is light years better, IMHO.
Sarah wrote: Is there anything in particular you wanted to query... about the Islamic input ?
I just wondered if it FELT like the Khoran, or that sort of thing. Maybe FELT right to Muslims?

love,
Geoff.
forget-me-not
New Friend

Post by forget-me-not »

Sweet Gai,

It simply means that this form of spiritual writing is in tune with you or you with it. Each of us sings a different part in the great chorus. What is happening to you is what happened to me with the UB. Don't be ashamed of it or even question it. It may be your road to further enlightenment.

Furthermore, if you read the intro, it says the book is designed to wake up you up slowly and subtly with it's rhythm and connection to the alpha. (if I read that right) It may have struck a chord with you.

There certainly are truths in the text. My disappointment was in realizing that there wasn't anything that I hadn't heard before. I'm always looking for new awakenings. I'll keep looking. I'm happy you've found yours.

Love, FMN
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi everyone,

I'm always interested in learning different points of view and I was hoping that a hard copy of the book was available, but from what I can tell, they are not :( .

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
forget-me-not
New Friend

Post by forget-me-not »

From: THE KNOWLEDGE BOOK, THAT IS, THE BOOK OF COSMIC LIGHT
AND ITS CHARACTERISTICS
Only this KNOWLEDGE BOOK dictated to Dear Mevlana at the moment carries this COSMIC - LIGHT-PHOTON - CYCLONE Technique.
I don't know about you folks, but whenever I see someone claim that they're the ONLY ONE who can do something, my cult radar goes off. Am I over-reacting?

FMN
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

:lol: Hey FMN, I don't think you're over reacting at all! Same here!

Love Pet XXX
forget-me-not
New Friend

Post by forget-me-not »

Thanks Petra,

I was a member of a cult once and I was deeply affected by it. That's why the radar is so acute.

I'm still reading and if you can translate the language into terms we are more familiar with, there are some correlations. I am impressed by the attempt to unify all of the major religions and philosophies.

FMN
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

forget-me-not wrote:Thanks Petra,

I was a member of a cult once and I was deeply affected by it. That's why the radar is so acute.

I'm still reading and if you can translate the language into terms we are more familiar with, there are some correlations. I am impressed by the attempt to unify all of the major religions and philosophies.

FMN
Dear FMN,

Possibly, but I did think they were a bit too strong on the mevlana thing, but it varies from parts where the receiver is kept secret, to that sort of thing.

love,
Geoff.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi i have read parts of the website... with difficulty.. too much info to take in, but i did not realise that they base their teachings on the poet and philosopher Rumi..... they say: "We are an establishment serving humanity through THE KNOWLEDGE BOOK setting out from the philosophy of Mevlana" Hes called Mevlana Muhammed Jelalud-din Rumi.... born in 1273AD, some say Afghanistan others say Turkey

They use this passage by Rumi for there cause:

Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu,
Buddhist, sufi, or zen. Not any religion

or cultural system. I am not from the East
or the West, not out of the ocean or up

from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not
composed of elements at all. I do not exist,

am not an entity in this world or the next,
did not descend from Adam and Eve or any

origin story. My place is placeless, a trace
of the traceless. Neither body or soul.

I belong to the beloved, have seen the two
worlds as one and that one call to and know,

first, last, outer, inner, only that
breath breathing human being.

I dont really understand this establishment, it is not Islamic, it must be Sufism, a branch off Islam.... im not very familiar with sufi im afraid. They seem to be telling all religions to come together, well true Islam does preach that all mono. religions since Adam are all the same. They talk alot about an 'Alpha Channel'..? What ever that is, seems to be a direct channel to our Creator in paradise... i have only ever heard that in Islam the Kaba in mecca was a direct link to paradise... i know no birds are able to fly over the Kaba building, never have, there is some kind of energy there.???? They say that the Alpha channel has shifted to Turkey and thats why the Knowledge book is written there... all i know about turkey in Islam is that Mahdi - The awaited one, will take over this country, no idea why he will....Lol sorry im not much help am i.....

Some links here:

If you have never read Rumi poetry before... you should on this link below, beautiful....

site gone

site gone

site gone
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hi Sarah,

Well that rather contradicts the comment elsewhere that this started in 1984? Or there abouts? But thanks for your input, it is appreciated.

love,
Geoff.
forget-me-not
New Friend

Post by forget-me-not »

Dear Sarah,

Thanks so much for your research. The Rumi poem has a slight flavor of Thought Adjuster to me. I'll have to read more later. Thanks again.

Oh, is the alpha channel the same as George's alpha? In other words, a circuitry for our minds to connect to the spiritual realm.

FMN
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

Dear Forget me not, Thanks for your sweet comment to me! I was feeling a bit awkward.. :( :)

I noticed since I have read it since, I haven't had that same strong connection.., moods, funky freaky variants of the mysterys of life, haha, :lol: who knows.. :lol:

Wow Sarah, thanks for all that research.. that Rumi dude seems to really got it goin' on.. :shock:

I guess we'll find out more as this goes on...

Love and peace,
gai
Irena2012
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Book of Knowledge

Post by Irena2012 »

hi,
i know it has passed few here since someone wrote in this forum but i'd like to know if some of you found out some info in the meanwhile, i read few fascicles but i m very sceptic, also i d like to know what you think on their convictio that hitler in reality was a missionary qwho simply released thousands of jewish souls...sorry but i think this is crazy
thx in advance.