Beginning of your 11:11 experiences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.

When you started seeing 11:11, did you know it happens also to other people?

Yes
14%
No
77%
I'm not sure
9%

Total votes: 44

litewave
New Friend

Beginning of your 11:11 experiences

Post by litewave »

Hello, I'd like to ask a poll question. It's a question for those who see 11:11, or saw it in the past. (By "seeing 11:11" I mean seeing it unusually often and/or having unusual feelings during the sighting - simply those who think they experience the "phenomenon".)

If your answer is "No", please write briefly how you learned that there are also other people who see 11:11 (did you learn it by chance or by intentional searching?).
Danb
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Danb »

and you are??
litewave
New Friend

Post by litewave »

I'm just a curious individual who doesn't have 11:11 experiences.

:)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Litewave,

Are you writing a book or something on the "spiritual movement"?

God Bless,
Sandy
litewave
New Friend

Post by litewave »

Hello, Sandy.

I'm trying to understand the 11:11 phenomenon. It seems to be a part of a Pink Floyd-related enigma I've been working on from time to time for the past 3 years.
Danb
New Friend

Post by Danb »

Pleased to meet you. I answered the poll for ya. Pink Floyd? Can you tell more?
nadia
New Friend

Post by nadia »

I answered No. I intentionally searched for some answers with our friend Mr. Google. :lol: :D And found this site and message board.
Counting blessings on hands of clocks.
litewave
New Friend

Post by litewave »

Thanks guys. Keep voting :)

The Pink Floyd thing dates back to 1994 when their last (so it seems) album was released. The enigma is centered around this album, The Division Bell. A few months after the release of this album an anonymous messenger using the nickname Publius appeared on a Pink Floyd internet forum and said there was an enigma, a message in the album's songs and artwork. If you're interested, see (page gone ) here for a history.

Publius also said that there is great significance in the page numbers in the Division Bell booklet. And here's the issue: the number on page 11 is printed twice. Unlike all other page numbers. You can browse the booklet here and see for yourselves. I should clarify though that the page numbers are written in different languages inside small heads. The two numbers on page 11 are written in German (ELF = eleven in German).

One more thing that might be of interest. We in the enigma community have been aware of the 11:11 phenomenon for some time, and so last year we were wondering whether something would happen on June 11, because June 11, 2005 was going to be the 11th anniversary of Publius' first post (the announcement of the enigma) - hence, two 11s. And to our delight, something extraordinary did happen: on that day Pink Floyd's David Gilmour and Roger Waters decided to forget about years of mutual animosity and reunited to play together at Live 8.

KiminFl
New Friend

Post by KiminFl »

Well, I read the entire link to the Pink Floyd enigma. Very interesting.....

Maybe now that you are aware of the 11:11 prompts, you may actually begin receiving them yourself.

My son was unaware of it until I told him a few months ago. He began getting the prompts a few weeks later....(he is 12)

Good luck!

Love,
Kim
Kim
nadia
New Friend

Post by nadia »

I'm a big Pink Floyd fan. Thanks for the link! Very cool.
Counting blessings on hands of clocks.
litewave
New Friend

Post by litewave »

Some more trivia: 11:11 pm local time (London) happened to fall into the time slot in which the reunited Pink Floyd played at Live 8.

When you scroll down almost to the bottom of the enigma history page you'll find a solution post from 1997 which says that the enigma is a wake up call. It's very general though and when Publius acknowledged it he was posting from a new email address, so it's not certain that the acknowledgement really came from Publius.

If I get it right, Midwayers are said to be a kind of dual creatures: one foot in matter, the other in spirit. Intermediaries between the material and spiritual worlds. The Division Bell artwork suggests a kind of dualism too:

Each of us has two guardian angels?
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

I have been seeing 11:11 for about 2 years now. And I too was the only one in my group of friends that was seeing it. I have, let's call them "like minded friends", that I thought would know something about the 11:11 group, but nothing. Once I found the message board I was able to let them know that other people all over the world are were also seeing it. That made it more believable for me and them. Now my 19 yr. old son sometimes sees it too. Although he is just not ready to know more, which is OK. All in good time.

Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Redshift »

That's very interesting Litewave, very interesting indeed.
Unknown2012
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Unknown2012 »

lol hey litewave :) remember me :)
Mazzie Rose
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Mazzie Rose »

Hi Litewave, I started seeing 11:11 in December 2005, since it was close to Christmas, I thought maybe some of my deceased family members were contacting me. I saw the 11:11 more and more, so I started searching on the internet to see if anyone else had or was experiencing this phenomenon, that's how I found this message board. I don't think the world is ending, as some think, I think we are in for a change, and that's why I am here, I want to be close to the other Receivers. I choose to believe the Angels, and Midwayers, and not in the doom, and gloom that I have read about, I lived through the 60's, and the doomsday bomb threats, and here I am, 40 years later!!!

Peace and Love,
Mazzie Rose :)
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello Litewave,
I've been communicating with the clock and numbers since 1994. Occasionally I would make a comment about it but practically no one knew what I was talking about until 1998. I've started being more vocal about it and some of my friends are seeing it now.

My husband and I LOVE Pink Floyd.... I think we have all of thier CD's. We also bought thier recent concert on DVD Totally Awesome!!!!

Thanks for the info.

Love
Morning Light
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
November
Family

Post by November »

I also love Pink Floyd! I only got to see 2 shows - Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Division Bell, but I've listened to them for years.
I only started seeing 11:11 maybe 2 years ago. But when it wasn't just digital anymore (license plates, receipts plane ticket, etc.) I went to Google looking for Numerology sites. Up came 11:11 sites
Tigger
New Friend

Streetlights THEN 11:11 many years later

Post by Tigger »

A few years ago I had two experiences where I was pondering my spirituality and purpose in life. I have wanted to relate these stories to this board before now but could not find the words.

One experience is as follows:

I was walking in the wilderness with my husband. I was pondering the
meaning of my life, in particular, and had been trying to find an answer to my purpose.

I knew I had one and I was frustrated at not being able to find it. I am not a particularly religious person. For lack of a better word I have always been what I will call spiritual although that word seems indadequate.

This day was a rather dull day in more ways than one, a lack of sunshine everywhere.. At one point as my mind
screamed for something.. We happened upon a one-hundred pound piece of white quartz just laying there under a huge tree.
A brilliant ray of sunshine was focused entirely on the rock (a mineral actually). I was completely flabergasted and in total awe of the experience. My husband gasped and also remarked about it's absolute beauty.

Later:
I wanted to know what this white stone was and simply googled white stone and found a bible quote (I think)
... "I will give you a white stone, and, in it is a name which will be known
only to the receiver of the stone." Something to that effect anyway. It also spoke of Tadmore in the wilderness.

An experience about a year later:
I was walking down a dirt road with my husband. I was still pondering the
meaning of my life and even more frustrated with the lack of progress I was
making. I wondered about the white stone and wondered what all that was for
because I still could not find an answer. I practically yelled "Why won't you reveal something to me?

Not suddenly but graduallly I felt I was clothed in a beautiful, fully flowing, full length
gown. The gown was the most beautiful I had ever seen. It was whitish/blue with a beautful 'glowing' of cobalt blue color emanating up from the bottom of the skirting. The dress appeared to sparkle and have depth although not of the brilliance like a jewel, rather, more subtle. My thought was that it twinkled like the stars.

I seem to now be able to put the dress on at will with a new addition of
what I call my Jesus sandals. Sometimes the bottom is a little sullied with
dirt and feeling heavy, i.e., not floating as it should. Sometimes it is
beautifully clean and freeflowing. I see now that it is a good indication
of my feelings of how I am progressing. If the dress begins to get dirty
around the bottom I know it is an indication of needed change.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi tigger... regarding the white stone.... in the Bible, im not sure but that may be the story of Adam... in another faith... Adam is given a white stone from Angel Gabriel, which was supposed to be the seed of life, and a great tresure, but in time the stone turned black... i dont know if its the same story, but sounds similar... and Welcome to the board, and tell us all some more stories... but you should start a new topic and introduce yourself to us all.........

Sarah xxxxxxxxxx
forget-me-not
New Friend

Post by forget-me-not »

Hello and Welcome Tigger,

I almost leapt off my seat when I read about your dress. Several months ago, during a meditation, I was given the same dress and I danced and twirled among the stars with Christ Michael. I won't go into the experience because it had specific meaning for me, but it was definitely as you described, glittering with a thousand points of light and somewhat opalescent. I was very happy and felt as though I had been released from a long confinement. I was told it was my morontia Self (soul) set free.

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's always nice to hear that someone else has encountered these things.

God Bless, forget-me-not
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

That is a beautiful experience Tigger,
Thanks so much for sharing it. You will find that quite often on this site someone, and sometimes several, have had a similar experience. Isn't it wonder-full to feel safe and share your heart felt experiences with others!
Welcome Home :cheers:

Sweet Luvin's
Morning Light
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
lilaslight
Family

Poll: No, I didn't know

Post by lilaslight »

I first began seeing 11:11 in 1992. It happened so frequently I thought it was an omen or prediction of something dire that was to occur the 11th hour of the 11th day or the 11th day of the 11th month. Then I found out my uncle had died and because his birthday was November 11th, I thought it was a heavenly message that he was near me. I became so preoccupied with numbers and what they meant that some christian church people prayed over me that they would stop so they did. For 11 years.
In 2003 I moved to The Bahamas and got a job. My first day of work was November 11th. I got re-married. The date was supposed to be April 10th but it poured rain that day so it was delayed until 4/11.
Then the 11:11s started up again with a fury. I was glancing at the clock at precisely 9:11, 11:11, and 1:11 every single day. Then it increased to include 10:10, 12:12, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 12:34, 1:23, 2:34 etc. After that in addition I was seeing 11:22, 11:33, 11:44... And the exact minute I was born or the month and day of my birth, 10:55. I knew something was definately up. I finally told my husband I was seeing 1,111 all the time everywhere. We were in the car driving as I was telling him this and not 10 seconds after the words left my lips a taxicab with the license plate 1111 cut us off to pull in front of our car. My husband almost drove off the road. He was floored and needed no more convincing that I was not imagining things. Over the past year we have seen license plates reading 11011, 11711, 11911, 11111, 111111, 110011, 115511, 111222, 123444 and others.We were bowled over when a car passed us one day whose license plate depicted the month, day and year I was born with the very next car having the license plate of the month, day and year of my husband’s birth. I exaggerate NOT. He was incredulous to say the least. I just smiled.
Somewhere along the line a little voice in my head told me to try searching the Internet for 11:11 and I was of course surprised there was actually a website about this and I was also so grateful to find I was not alone. I bought Doreen Virtue’s Angel Numbers book and George’s Search for 11:11. I discovered the Urantia Book during this time by a completely separate and independent pathway and I began meditating every day and communicating through automatic writing. I met my angels and my guides and today I thank God all the time for sticking with me long enough and loudly enough to finally get through and wake me up.
Recently another man here in this country whom I have never met began seeing the 11:11 and was led to me so I was able to help him understand what it means. I feel so blessed to continue getting daily numerical messages of love.
Lila’s Light
forget-me-not
New Friend

Post by forget-me-not »

Lila's Light,

That is a very cool story. (As I write this, the time is 4:11.) You are so blessed and by being so, have blessed others. Thanks for sharing your story.

Love, forget-me-not
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Heya Lilaslight!

What a mind boggler! :shock:
finally told my husband I was seeing 1,111 all the time everywhere. We were in the car driving as I was telling him this and not 10 seconds after the words left my lips a taxicab with the license plate 1111 cut us off to pull in front of our car. My husband almost drove off the road. He was floored and needed no more convincing that I was not imagining things. Over the past year we have seen license plates reading 11011, 11711, 11911, 11111, 111111, 110011, 115511, 111222, 123444 and others.We were bowled over when a car passed us one day whose license plate depicted the month, day and year I was born with the very next car having the license plate of the month, day and year of my husband’s birth. I exaggerate NOT. He was incredulous to say the least. I just smiled.
Thanks for that One!
Morning Light
JJJ
Family

Post by JJJ »

I was seeing 33 and 333 and spoke about this to a few people. Then I saw others referring to 11:11 and I'll be damned if that didn't start showing up all over too.... then I saw the book at a book store :shock: . So yeah, I knew that others saw 11:11 before I started seeing this particular number... i did not know that there was such thing as 'number prompting' when I started seeing prompts (4:33 just now) ... and it's led to a 'next' thing for me and a different form of communication amongst 'folks' who I knew were around before I actually met them. We have alot of little 'dramas' that we play out in our minds and I don't know what is and isn't right for other people. All that I know is that I have a different explanation and probably doesn't belong here.

peace be and happy journey to ya all :)
To those whom much is given, much is expected