11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
November
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by November »

The only people I mentioned prompts to, were 2 of my friends. They don't experience prompts or really think about 11:11, but they both believe in angels. They understand. When I told my mother, she said I should play the lottery, but then I showed her a couple of receipts and a plane ticket with a 11:11 arrival time, and now she is wondering if it Is something more than a coincidence.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

November wrote:The only people I mentioned prompts to, were 2 of my friends. They don't experience prompts or really think about 11:11, but they both believe in angels. They understand. When I told my mother, she said I should play the lottery, but then I showed her a couple of receipts and a plane ticket with a 11:11 arrival time, and now she is wondering if it Is something more than a coincidence.
Just remember...there are no coincidences!

Here is a great example of that today for me.

at 2:44 pm I saw a liscence plate go by with 444 on it. A few seconds later I glanced at another liscence plate on it with 444. Then a few seconds later again I saw yet another one with 444 on it. A few more seconds after that I noticed that my odometer read 334.4. Then a few more seconds after that I glanced over at an address and guess what...it was 2444. So look at all the 444's I saw within about a minutes time. What was also amazing was that I was in my car thinking about how happy I was on this journey and thanking them for my existence and this is the love that they gave back to me at that precise moment.
Last edited by AJ on Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Brewster7111
Busy Bee

Post by Brewster7111 »

I have told a few people outside of my daughters and have been the butt of some jokes in a friendly way but I could feel some unease as well. One freind from work who I went to have an Angel card reading with will discuss it and ask questions. the other night as we were talking she said I wish I knew what was true and what was garbage about all of this stuff. theres so much out there and a lot of it seems like pure hooie! I said thats true but I have had these prompts for years and i know there is more to it ..Just as I said that I looked behind her at her downtime clock at her machine and it was at 1:11:11.. I said look behind you...i had never seen that particular clock stop at those numbers in 7 years..I said "do you see what I am talking about"?..She couldnt believe it and had the large eyes thing happening!...You cant make people believe anything I guess but its nice to have some timely help to show your not totally nuts!...Love Bruce
Man..I don't know...But I'm fixin to find out!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

That was a good one Bruce.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sweethoneybums
New Friend

Post by sweethoneybums »

I told my mom that I kept seeing it too she didnt think much of it Until I started pointing out the time to her when I saw it but I find that she has pointed out to me a few times now now too! I havent seen them in a couple of days! I must say I miss them when I dont..
Without Love, the rich and the poor live in the same house.
Faun
New Friend

Yep! Know the look....

Post by Faun »

Airmid wrote:Okay...here's a question:

Ever tell someone about the 11:11 prompts and they just give you a look like you have lobsters crawling out of your ears? (or worse, they laugh their butt's off at the whole thing)
Yep! I know the look when I 'tried' to tell friends of my 11:11 experience. They joked about it for a week.
:wink:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Faun,

Welcome to our board.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Faun
New Friend

Post by Faun »

Hi' Geoff,

thanx for welcoming me to the board. I don't know if I can contribute much in the way of postings, but I'll be a very interested reader.. :)
I still don't know exactly what to do with the promts I get....but Í'm sure I'll figure it out in the near future...I Hope.

love,

Hanneke
nickybux
New Friend

Post by nickybux »

ive been led to this site by the same person who introduced me to this phenonena about three summers ago...we went on a drug induced road trip to wiltshire to see the crop circle formations, as we have done for years,and while we were there we experienced this first hand,,my partner in crime told me about how he kept seeing 11 11 and after this discussion i have been subconciosly aware of number similies,,,,anyway since this time i have been experiencing 22 22 and it is getting more frequent,, what does this mean ???? or is it my mind playing tricks...?????..
p.s dont do drugs kids !!!! they f*** you up,, i am living proof!!!( and so is my mate !!!)
forget-me-not
New Friend

Post by forget-me-not »

Hi Nickybux,

Welcome to the message board. Have you had a chance to read the FAQ's? They will answer a lot of your general questions about the numbers.

No, your mind is not playing tricks on you. The numbers are real and now that you're paying attention, life should start to become "real" too, as opposed to the "unreality" one experiences on drugs. :(

Not lecturing, my friend. Just happy to see you on board (pun). :D

Love, forget-me-not
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Nickybux, I lived in Wiltshire for a couple o'years! Amesbury, right near Stonehenge. You should of seen the loonies that wandered around there?!!! Me being the main one, hahaha!
I remember there being a major crop circle formation thingybob and the farmer was livid!

Love Petra XXX I hope you're happy and healthier now?
nadia
New Friend

Post by nadia »

Hi!

I'm new to this site. I've been experiencing 11:11, 111 and all _:11 combinations for 5 months now. I've been searching for some answers and ended up here. WOOHOO! I'm so happy to find this!

I'm so glad to see so many other people who experience this daily. It's conforting. I was a bit annoyed at the first by it, thinking I was doing it to myself and not knowing why. But now I can't deny there's more to it (lol my computer went all weird right now...and whatdoyaknow it's 3:33pm).

To answer the question "Ever tell someone about the 11:11 prompts and they just give you a look like you have lobsters crawling out of your ears?". Well, yes....my brother and my boyfriend looked that way when this first started happening, but after 5 months of constantly pointing out 1111, and 111 to them, they don't have any doubts this means something as well.

So hey everyone, I'm new and I'm looking forward to being on the board!
Counting blessings on hands of clocks.
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Welcome Nadia...glad you found us. Read the FAQ as it will answer questions you may have. :D

Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
nadia
New Friend

Post by nadia »

Thanks Irene! :D
Helen W
Busy Bee

Post by Helen W »

Hello Nadia!

Thats happened to me with about 3 friends now. They only ever see it when I'm around, but often get the prompts before I do when I am. They seem to get a real kick out of it...after months of nay-saying!
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi and welcome Nadia. Yep, I noticed them because my sister pointed it out.

Hope you stick around? Pet XXX
forget-me-not
New Friend

Post by forget-me-not »

Dear Nadia,

Welcome to the 11:11 family.
Yeah, on Monday a friend of mine went running from the house. While he was here we saw 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55. I think the angels want him bad. He was truly spooked.

Love, forget-me-not
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I see you have figured how to get more emoticons FMN? I'll give it a go later...
nadia
New Friend

Post by nadia »

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm definately sticking around.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Brilliant Nadia.

Pet XXX
Danb
New Friend

Post by Danb »

11's, 3's, 4's and 5's- all the time, everywhere. Meditation is still hard for me, even after much practice. I do see shilhouettes and colors, nothing alpha. George said that in the beginning he smoked, and when he quit contact came much easier. Think I will follow suit. How bout this crazy weather. We had fog and rain for 12 days.....got prozac?
nadia
New Friend

Post by nadia »

I forgot to add...a big prompt for me a few months ago was my work address. I pulled up outside to drop off payslips (I don't work in the building, but in the community as a home care nurse, but have to drop payslips off there twice a month) So I pull up and my jaw drops...of course! The address would obviously be 1111-11th ave ....LOL. I only worked with that company for 3 yrs. Now I notice....lol.

After that I really put forth effort to figure out what this was all about...how could you not after that blatant prompt?

Just wanted to share a cool prompt. :D :wink:
forget-me-not
New Friend

Post by forget-me-not »

All I have to say is WOW!!!!

You're right Nadia, how can you ignore such an "in your face" type of prompt?

God Bless you and I say, let's get on with it......progress and contact with celestials and testifying to the world how wonderful it all is.

Love, forget-me-not
Judy
Old Friend

11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by Judy »

Hi Everyone,
RE:The question about telling others about the number promts, well
I do tell people occasionally, more so lately. My son in law sees 911 all of the time now and a few others have started taking notice. I think that some of my children are seeing the prompts more than they say to me. They have grown up with some things coming from me that they considered a bit "off the wall", but one by one they are seeing the truth in many of these things but they are still sometimes a bit slow to admit it. When I am among other people and I get a number prompt I try to say something because I figure that there is one or more in the group who are probably getting them and silently wondering about it so I give them an opening to discuss it. I am doing this at work a lot. 333 is the one that pops up there with regularity and also 222, more the 333 these days though. I have just began to upstep speaking out on the topic.
Love-Judy............M.
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
Unicorn
New Friend

More on numbers

Post by Unicorn »

I pointed out to Forget-me-not (in a PM) that I had suddenly realized that the number sequences we talk about most (111; 222; 333, etc) are all "111" apart! It seems obvious, but I haven't seen it mentioned in connection with the sequences.

I have also just realized (after 72 years!) that my birthdate is 3/12/34; an interesting series in and of itself!

Unicorn :idea: