Is anyone familiar with the book The Way Out?

Discussions of spiritual books
Armedon1111
New Friend

Is anyone familiar with the book The Way Out?

Post by Armedon1111 »

There was a little orange book that has helped me out so much on my journey I have read it at least a dozen times, it's called the Way Out and its author is unknown. I was just wondering if any of you were familiar with it.
KNOW THYSELF 1111
Morning Light
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Morning Light »

Yes Armedon1111,
My husband read it and enjoyed it very much. I just took it off the shelf and opened to a page... here is what it says:

GOD IS ALL IN ALL
"You have heard the statement that God is All in All and "the light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world." Then that light must be a ray of God's Mind that shines in the darkness of the human mind, ever trying to make it aware of its divine Source within itself ~ the Mind of God, from which it derives all that it is, all that it has, and all power to be, to know or do anything."

"Then think, if God is All in All, He is in everything and in everybody no matter what it is or who he is. It must be so! Yet who of us always sees and acknowledges Him in such?"

"And because we do not acknowledge Him in all of his manifestations, refuse to see Him and call him everything he is not, we see instead all the error, the evil and the lies that our darkened minds have accepted as real, lose ourselves in the maze of our "seperate" misconceptions; and in consequence endure the inharmonies, disease and suffering of minds thinking themselves apart from the consciousness that includes them and all that is."

Hmmn! Interesting stuff, sounds like he is talking about our Thought Adjuster and Father Fragment. Or are these the same things?

Love
Morning Light
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I was feeling down and so full of doubt the other day! Awful! I thought to myself: "I'm a walking contradiction!" This is what I wrote in my diary, hope you don't mind my sharing this?:
"I'm so sad and despondent and I don't know why, well not exactly.
I was all alone in the house and took the opportunity to practice stillness. Then I prayed to God and listened. The silence grew till I was aware of something inside. I started saying to myself: 'God, I know I'm a teeny tiny miserable nothing to You, but-'
"You are not." An inner-voice clearly said and it wasn't like the warning voice I heard several times before. Immediately I thought to myself: this is my Thought Adjuster.
(And there was me doubting I had one at all! It sounds ludicrous now).

When I finished my face was wet and I wasn't all full of joy and Halleluja's, I felt calm and peaceful. Full of wonder and feeling quiet and 'strange' at the same time. I will never doubt again.
Sorry if I banged on a bit...love always, Pet XXX
Skye
New Friend

Post by Skye »

:D :D :D :D Sending hugs you way from Canada, Petra! :D :D :D :D

Hope you're feeling happier today. I was feeling out-of-sorts yesterday as well.
"Synchronicity Is God's Handwriting" ~ Marianne Williamson
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello Pet!
I am sorry to hear that you were feeling so down on yourself. I get that way too sometimes and it is a lonely place to be.

Pet, you of all people, are the most loving and genuine person that I have ever met. You rarely go on and on... in fact I don't know that I've ever seen it... in yet you speak volumes.

I am glad to hear that you heard your thought adjuster so clearly. I feel honored that you shared this beautiful experience with me/us.

With much Love and Admiration :loves
Sherry
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Sherry & Skye, thank you. This week's holiday has been such a progress for me...never mind that I didn't do ANY work I was supposed to be doing. Before my week break, I felt I would have a positive break-through on my spiritual journey. I was prompted almost constantly. No exagguration.
I'm wondering now if this reflective peaceful change in me will be forever? So long as I remember my God Fragment, eh? I also feel I know for definite what my purpose is at the moment and that's a great feeling.
Also, I found a lot of answers on Geoff's website. It's funny, because I accidently clicked on his site from my favourite's (I actually wanted aolradio) and then...I have no memory how I came across it, but the next thing I was reading a thread which had all my answers in it! 'Mazing eh?
Sherry, what you said about me touched me very much. Bless your heart. I've quite a low self-esteem I know...
Love always and God bless, Petra XXX
abdhi
New Friend

Post by abdhi »

Dear Petra,
Morning Light wrote:
I am glad to hear that you heard your thought adjuster so clearly. I feel honored that you shared this beautiful experience with me/us.
Ditto that! I am very very happy for you. I am sending you big hugs from New Jersey! :kiss:

With love...Wendy
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi Petra,
I can only say, for my own part..... I will have an experience that is huge, in my little world. Slowly the calm assurance starts to wane but I always have the memory to buck me up when I feel lost. If you are meditating regularly. I believe that your experiences will progress to the point that it is just a part of who you are and what you know to be true in every moment of your life.

Call on God, within and without, whenever you lose sight of who you truly are, he'll be happy to remind you!

I'm taking a mental note me'self here.

Love
Sherry
Skye
New Friend

Post by Skye »

"Also, I found a lot of answers on Geoff's website. It's funny, because I accidently clicked on his site from my favourite's (I actually wanted aolradio) and then...I have no memory how I came across it, but the next thing I was reading a thread which had all my answers in it! 'Mazing eh?"

+++++++++++

That is pretty amazing. It also happens to me all the time. Through books...people...it's how the universe works...you just have to recognize what's happening and go with it. Hang in there friend!

:D
"Synchronicity Is God's Handwriting" ~ Marianne Williamson
Glorianna
New Friend

Geoff's site? I wanna go there!

Post by Glorianna »

Hi all,
My friend Angie told me i should post on here more often, she is right...rite...write...yes....more writing.....

You all are talking about Geoff's site....i haven't been very present on this message board, but I have seen enough of Geoff's post to want to go to his site.

could some one tell me how to get there....or provide the address?

Thanks, Love to All
Glori
:kiss: :kiss: :bounce:
mystic22
New Friend

yea!

Post by mystic22 »

Hi Glori!
Good to see you over here!
To find Geoff's site just go to his profile page (by clicking on his name anywhere in the index) and there you will find a link to it.
Love, Angie
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi Glori !
Good to see you posting around here!
Love
Morning Light
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi Glori !
Good to see you posting around here!
Love
Morning Light
Glorianna
New Friend

Post by Glorianna »

Hi All,

Thanks, Angie, I did just that! Lots to read over there on Geoff's site! Will take me some time.

Hello, MorningLight, thank you for the welcome. Most pleased to be with you All javascript:emoticon(':loves'),

Love to All
Glori[/code]
Helen W
Busy Bee

Post by Helen W »

Morning Light wrote:Hmmn! Interesting stuff, sounds like he is talking about our Thought Adjuster and Father Fragment. Or are these the same things?

Love
Morning Light
Yep... in humans at least. According to the UB there are some beings in the universe who's Thought Adjusters come from the Great Mother (Spirit-fused mortals) and some who's come from the Sons (Son-fused mortals), but we are blessed to be living with a fragment of the Father Himself as our guiding light... the adjuster of our thoughts.

So guess in other places they talk about their Spirit/Mother or Son Fragments. Which somehow is quite a lovely comforting thought to me.
Shannon
New Friend

Post by Shannon »

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I am still reading the Urantia book so maybe I haven't gotten that far yet or maybe I just didn't understand. What are spirit fused mortals and son fused mortals?
Glorianna
New Friend

Spirit Fused and Son Fused

Post by Glorianna »

Greetings All

Shannon, no questions are dumb...I been reading that book on and off for thirty years, but for some reason, this distinction between Spirit fused and Son fused, never stuck in my consciousness....until now..

Helen W, what you wrote has me transfixed....would you write more about this, or provide some page references....this has taken my interest by storm just now...maybe I was finally ready to hear it...

Love to All
Glori :D
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi Helen!
I am sooo appreciative of your comments. Apparently I am a spirit fused mortal. No question about it! I did not want to be arguementative but the impression formulating in my head was so contrary to my experience that I had to throw out a life line in the hopes that someone might be able to reel me in!

Hello Shannon,
So glad you dropped in! I'm just learning myself.

With Much Love & Best Wishes
Morning Light
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Me too! Slowly mind, but with positive results!

Love Petra XXX :loves
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi Helen,
In retrospect, I think I misread your post. I missed the
some beings in the universe

So guess in other places they talk about their Spirit/Mother or Son Fragments.
I guess the confusion, for me, is that I often experience my Thought Adjuster as a female.

Here is part of a conversation with the being that I believe to be my Thought Adjuster.

1. Is this Shestu?

This is the consciousness of Shestu.

2. I am wondering what is next on my path?

The next steps on your path are silence. Setting yourself apart. Do not worry, this is only temporary. There are many things for you to do. There are many things and no-thing for you to do.

3. How long am I to set myself apart?

3 months, and during this time learn to BE. Practice your Channeling do your Yoga take long walks. There are times when you will need to BE in the world, BE the observer. BE aware that you are the observer.

4. What is it that I am working towards in this process? Raising the vibration... ascention?

We are ALL ascending we are all rising. Do your part. This is the most you can do for anyone else. Do your part, this is the most you can do for the planet. Treat everyone with kindness. Treat every-thing with kindness. Be gentle with yourself. Do not say this is right this is wrong. Just observe and know that you are not that.

5. Should I get a job?

The more you learn to be in silence. The more you learn to set yourself apart. The more that you give yourself over to God ~ All That IS. The more these things will take care of themselves.

You can go to work. You can become a part of the world.

Do the silence and see how you feel at the end of the three months. Take things one step at a time. Do not get ahead of yourself.

All comments welcome!
Love
Morning Light
angela
New Friend

Post by angela »

wow! morning light i found so much peace reading your post... silence is virtue...i think...taking long walks helps me as well and being forgiving and having kindness 2...that was really,really nice

lots of love
angela
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi Angela,
I experience Shestu as all Love and all Peace. I can hear her voice in my head right now and it is sooo comforting.
Glad you felt it too!
Love
Morning Light
Copykitty
New Friend

Post by Copykitty »

Wow MorningLight, that was great. I am so glad you posted that.

I have always recognized my personal guide as male. This does not surprise me though. It would take a male type personality to get me to really listen. I can be feminine when I need to. But, most of my life I have been more the tomboy, do things myself rather than asking a man. Like that.

I had asked mine a time or two about his name. But, I get mostly that I should get to know his voice/feeling of spirit, and not worry about names for now. More than one can have the same name and I was to become more in tune with his spirit than his name. When I do finally leave the physical I will know him and be told his name then.

With mine I do very clearly recognize his spirit and can almost always discern whether something is my thought or his communication to me. That did take a lot of practice and time for me to be able to trust him completely. He helps me contact many other beings and tells me which ones are safe and which ones could hamper my progress if I listen to them.

The biggest thing I have found to help with any contact is to learn to totally absorb and exude love. Love, love, love love. And then love, so that the communication will come to and from you.

I just can't seem to express the need for love enough.

Love to all,
Kim
Just LOVE. LOVE is everything!!
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello Kim!
It is good to hear from you. I have noticed that your experiences in the hospital have made you practically ecstatic. Odd how the best gifts often come from the scariest of situations.

I know that when I left my body, while in labor with my son, suddenly I went from believing to knowing. It's a big jump and such a blessing on our Spiritual paths. However yours is on a whole different scale! Short of wishing a near death experience on myself, I'm buying the AC cd today. Maybe I'll have some experiences in technicolor too! May you keep that experience ever fresh in your mind and continue to bask in the Love of God.

I also have a male Native American guide but he is not stern in any way. He has a wonderful sense of humor and laughs with and sometimes at me... when I need to lighten up :lol:

Today is a right of passage for me! I'm turning 45 years old today. I'm kinda sad to leave 44 but it served me well and has set me on a clearer path.

With Love and Best Wishes
Morning Light
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Sherry,

I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :thumleft: :sunflower: :bana: :bike: :sunflower: :thumright: :sunny: :salut: :queen: :joker: :king:... KNOK

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.