Meredith Tenney talks to Monjoronson (1).

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Meredith Tenney talks to Monjoronson (1).

Post by George »

Thank you Meredith Tenney for allowing the 11:11 Progress Group to post your transmission of September 10, 2005.

MONJORONSON: My daughter take down these words you hear me speak. My mission on earth has indeed begun. My spiritual presence has been active around the globe and in individuals' spiritual lives for some time, but the recent events on your planet have launched a new era of cooperation between the planetary administration and mortals of the realm. We stand ready to assist you in any way we can as you help with the preparations for our arrival in material form. Decisions have been made which are critical to our effort, and it is this which has caused us to move forward with the next phase of our plans at this time.

We will be making morontial appearances to various groups and individuals in the coming months. These visitations, should you be gifted with one, will be at first, a source of great skepticisim to many. I share this communication with you now, that more of your number may be prepared to receive and acknowledge the reality of such celestial visitations.

These visits between mortals and members of the Magisterial Mission will serve many purposes. Initially, it will help to calm the fears of mortals who have never previously been in the presence, however fleeting, of a visible representative of the celestial administration. As these visits become accepted among those who have 'eyes to see and ears to hear', so will their transistion into our full time presence in the years ahead be facilitated.

A second objective is the spreading of the wonderful news of our re-connection on the material level of existence with those who would be about the Father's will on the planet. Many of our visits to individuals will focus on the areas and tasks which they can participate in to further plans for our impending arrival and the re-establishment of a visible planetary headquarters on the sphere. These individuals, many mortal members of our magisterial staff, will receive instructions, guidance and encouragement as they proceed with the tasks they do on our behalf.

Lastly, these visits will serve to stimulate a quickening of spiritual interest around the planet, causing many to be encouraged to turn with renewed vigour to their own personal relationships with deity. Women on your world have long suffered from inferior status and imbalances in power. This situation must be rectified; just as the circumstances in New Orleans point out glaring racial inequities that must be corrected, so must the gender inequities on your planet be addressed as well. Women will play a critical role in the unfolding events, and they should anticipate that some of our first appearances will be to them. No one should be frightened by these visitations, but instead look forward to them with the anticipation you might feel at meeting in person a friend you have known and loved for many years through long distance correspondence. My daughter, you have served us well and I greatly look forward to my ongoing association with you. That is all. Until we meet again my friend.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Monjoronson's message

Post by Petra Wilson »

This message has filled me with such love and hope as to have made me cry. I have never felt like this.
I'm glad I found this place XXXX Lots of love to everybody
Petra XXX
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Petra,

We are extremely fortunate to live in this important time. The Paradise Entity, Magisterial Son, Monjoronson, may be billions of years old and have some 20 or 30 planetary rescue missions under his belt (and we need to be rescued). He is equal in status to, and of one mind with, the Creator of the local universe, our Michael Son.

He is a pleasure to converse with, as is Michael

God bless...
George.
sidevision
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by sidevision »

:D I can only hope that I will be one of the chosen ones that get a visit.
Wouldn't that be wonderful.I don't believe it would scare me as much as it would put me in a state of awe. And I certainly hope that if I so blessed that they would give me time to get the recorder started and a pen and paper (cause they no my short term is gone) I hope I hope I hope That someone of the team will visit me :finger: :loves Sheree
I pray that you will have many blessings in your lifetime. Sheree
AJ

Post by AJ »

sidevision wrote: :D I can only hope that I will be one of the chosen ones that get a visit.
Wouldn't that be wonderful.I don't believe it would scare me as much as it would put me in a state of awe. And I certainly hope that if I so blessed that they would give me time to get the recorder started and a pen and paper (cause they no my short term is gone) I hope I hope I hope That someone of the team will visit me :finger: :loves Sheree
Wouldn't that be great! You probably have a much better chance than me considering you are a woman. But if they do come, I will leave the light on and a place set at the table. If they don't come, that won't matter, I will still feel their warm, loving presence. After all, that is what it is all about!
Angelic Rewards
New Friend

Post by Angelic Rewards »

I don't think it is so much about being chosen, but about believing & continuing to move on the spiritual journey/path...............

Angelic Rewards
Pennysense
Old Friend

Post by Pennysense »

If you are involved with this mission (11:11angels), then I am certain that all of us will be in contact, if we haven't already been contacted - maybe in our sleep. Andy - don't count yourself out of this one. I'm sure our planetary helpers have their eyes on you already! :wink:

With Much Love,
Pennysense
On my spiritual path...
stones
Busy Bee

Post by stones »

It is truly humbling to be in these times... guys, now and today is the time to be greatful and open to Light in all of it's forms. I hope that all of us can also represent this Light in the world. I feel it in my heart and desire to hold it there even through the struggles and trials of every day life.

I have noticed lately that when I feel physically, mentally or emotionally weak I have a knowing that I am at the bottom of a perfect wave that will soon take me back up. Reflecting on this fact does give me Peace as I now can trust that ups and downs are all part of a powerful wave that is moving forward into Light and Life. Someday, as we consciously go with the flow of this wave, we will be washed ashore to rest and then look back at the beauty that we have all been a part of.

I hope you all don't mind my metaphors... I receive alot of my guidance in images and metaphors and so that is how it comes out :)

God bless
To Love God, Listen for God in the Moment.
NALA
New Friend

Re: Meredith Tenney talks to Monjoronson (1).

Post by NALA »

George wrote:...a quickening of spiritual interest around the planet, causing many to be encouraged to turn with renewed vigour to their own personal relationships with deity. Women on your world have long suffered from inferior status and imbalances in power. This situation must be rectified; just as the circumstances in New Orleans point out glaring racial inequities that must be corrected, so must the gender inequities on your planet be addressed as well. Women will play a critical role in the unfolding events, and they should anticipate that some of our first appearances will be to them. No one should be frightened by these visitations, but instead look forward to them with the anticipation you might feel at meeting in person a friend you have known and loved for many years through long distance correspondence.
When I read those words, "...a quickening of spiritual interest..." I felt a sensation I can only describe (in English) as a warm chill. I think the word kriya as I learned it from guru Roy Eugene Davis, would describe the sensation.

Then, having been prepared and set up by that physical thrill, I read on through the rest of the message. This resonates SO strongly with me.
Kathy
_________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
---Carl Gustav Jung---
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello dear Nala,

Warm chills is a good name! Kriya even better. At times I end up "profitless" and in tears after such a hug.

http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Desk/GB2.htm is worth a read -- biggest hug I ever got.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

I love the metaphors, Stones :D .

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Here you are, Stones, Daddy-O, more waves -- a part of figuring out non-linear time making it possible for one to pre-view the future and finding a "place" in which my (the dreamer's) "Spirit Guardians" could exist...

An event, so it appeared, began to happen slowly, faintly. Then, suddenly, it did happen. And after that, it was really still happening, but fading ever so gently.

Time was an unhurried North Sea wave, rising, forming a crest in its own good time—the actual event. Then it receded at a leisurely pace. But maybe time only had those properties if you were "a dreamer". If you were not a dreamer, the wave of time would simply slam onto the beach of realization, and the event would only exist in that very moment and perhaps in lingering memory.

From "The Anatomy of the Halfway Realm" -- the above segment dealing with prophetic utterances.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning Light

Beautiful Metaphor

Post by Morning Light »

Holy Wow! Stones,

What a beautiful and inspiring metaphor! Keep them coming! I Love the 22,11,55 winks and nods.

Stones wrote:
I hope you all don't mind my metaphors... I receive alot of my guidance in images and metaphors and so that is how it comes out
This is a wonderful channeling Meredith, Thank You, and Thank You George for posting it here.

I would like to believe that I would not feel any fear and perhaps I would not.

On one occasion, when I thougt I was ready to experience a direct visit from the celestial realm, I went to a magical sacred place and sat on a large stone in the middle of a mountain stream. As I watched the sun light play on the water and dance on the backs of the dragonflies I was startled by the sound of a flute. It was as clear as a bell and seemed to be right next to me. Mind you I was in the middle of no where completely alone. Scared the heck out of me! Sadly I was not ready to 'see' what I knew, on some level, I was about to 'see'. I think about this experience often and wonder what I might have seen and what breakthroughs might have happened if I were ready for it.

Several years later, just after doing a healing session, I went outside to sit on my porch. While sitting there a pillar of light appeared in front of me, just off to the left. I had a very warm and peaceful feeling as I looked upon it. I let my focus go soft and it became more clear. It appeared to be like irridescent water flowing and glowing like a pillar of light, then I realized it was a very tall being around 8 feet tall. Such fullness of love and excitement washed over me. I asked for some sort of communication but I did not receive anything, that I can consciously remember. What a beautiful and life changing experience.

Strange how I have these experiences and I know without a doubt that these divine beings exist, in yet I often struggle and forget to rely upon them. :scratch:

I pray that we will ALL will be visited by Monjoronson and his kin. I imagine a humbling experience to be sure.

Love to all
~Morning Light
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
stones
Busy Bee

Re: Beautiful Metaphor

Post by stones »

Morning Light wrote:I asked for some sort of communication but I did not receive anything, that I can consciously remember. What a beautiful and life changing experience.
One of the realizations that I have had and becomes more and more clear as I open up my heart and mind is that celestial communication isn't always what we as mortals are used to. As most have experienced here, we will just realize the tail end of alot of communication at a deeper level. Alot of information may be lingering at deeper levels for us to find. I am very positive that you received a great deal of communication with this being of light but not able to decipher what it was at the that moment. I know now that it is critical to go deeper into ourselves and find that direct connection to the Central Source of all and that is our Father Fragment or Inner Self.

Over time, I discovered that I have been receiving communications from the celestials for a long time and on a pretty consistent basis. I have not always been open to it but nevertheless they have been there. Also, for some reason, in the early morning hours is when alot of communication comes in quite clear.

God bless
Petra Wilson

Re: Beautiful Metaphor

Post by Petra Wilson »

Morning Light wrote:
Strange how I have these experiences and I know without a doubt that these divine beings exist, in yet I often struggle and forget to rely upon them. :scratch:

Love to all
~Morning Light
I can completely relate to what you said there, MorningLight. Completely!
Petra XXX
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Strange how I have these experiences and I know without a doubt that these divine beings exist, in yet I often struggle and forget to rely upon them.

Love to all
~Morning Light
Same here... after 50 plus years of prompts. We are the slowlearner planet. :lol:

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stones
Busy Bee

Post by stones »

Me too ;)

But ponder all the experience we will have to share with the Universe...
This Divine plan definitely employs hands on training.

God bless
AJ

Post by AJ »

stones wrote:Me too ;)

But ponder all the experience we will have to share with the Universe...
This Divine plan definitely employs hands on training.

God bless
That is a great way of looking at it Stones. I guess it is pretty cool to think that we all have a much larger purpose in this correcting time especially since we are being communicated with. It is exciting and humbling all at the same time. I feel honored every time I receive a prompt! And honored that I share these experiences with such good, loving company!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

To All,

Well then, it looks like I am in good company! Slow learner that I am. It is a wonder they didn't give up on me long ago :lol:

Have a magical day!
Love
~Morning Light
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
arkain101

Post by arkain101 »

Yah this is one of very few places that is peace to come and talk on the internet. Everyone is such great company.
Strange how I have these experiences and I know without a doubt that these divine beings exist, in yet I often struggle and forget to rely upon them.

Love to all
~Morning Light
I wanted to add yah same here. I know of them, believe in them and yet never really want to rely on them. Like stones said its a hands on world for us, I think we know we can rely on them but we are at the young stage where we wanna try things on our own alot to learn, heh..
I think I will try more to hang out with these guys more and get better at connecting.