Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by Sandy »

Hello Eric,
I meant to tell you I did get to meditate in no time last week. I did feel someone's hand in mine and the presence of Spirit, but I have a little inner work to do to help open my heart again so I wasn't long in meditation. I have been trying to do some form of meditation every evening after mom goes to bed. Surprisingly, I am able to stay awake. I'm trying to be patient and not put expectations on myself or any outcome. My spirit muscle has become very flabby. LOL, I wonder if you try too much all at once if you can get sore "muscles" like in the physical?... And how would that manifest?
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Sandy.

Your Heart- the nectar of your Spirituality, is stronger than ever.

Why do we beat ourselves up so? I'm in the same boat, but I know there's no race. Not with anyone else at least. Everything is at ones pace, as it should be. I have even made peace with some of my Earthly-denser addictions. Like my love for that morning caffeinated buzz(a legal psychoactive drug). When you call it what it is, it doesn't sound so pretty does it? And I know I have work to do.

And I believe, like you, we will engage the work in our own way- as we're able. I still beat my self up in so many other areas. I suppose if I ask for anything, it's awareness and understanding. Having awareness when performing regrettably and understanding why I do so in the first place. I pray God grants us the strength to overcome, or- to Know and by knowing, to act with Divine Love.

Thank you for confirming you felt something.

You know, Jon told me that time and space are gods tools. So this concept of no-time is really intriguing me. Still more, this concept that our Heart is connected to God who exist within and without. That we can tap into this source, well, my mind is ruffled with waves of inspiration and thoughts of miracle making wonders.

Your Brother~
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Just want to let you all know I did go out around 10PM last night in the cool weather to meditate. I was also attempting Dr. Greers CE5 contact app. Like with the OBE, sometimes things get *too real*

But I think of the signature under my name, and realize my ideal. An ideal helps me push through the fear, and face what I am witnessing. The ideal I have set is, "Know thy self"

I included our circle in prayer and pleaded for Gods utmost protection during our discoveries together.
I have Faith we are Blessed and protected.

Cheers ~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning, Eric.

I too did my group meditation outside or at least tried to. I asked to connect through time and space and I felt love...Love for the eternal Creator and for family which, of course, includes all of you...It was going well until the crows showed up. Lord knows I love them but they are rather boisterous and it is hard to concentrate when one wonders what they are up to beyond my closed eyes. It wound up the nesting bluebirds who are little blue powerhouses right now as their eggs must have hatched, drove them off. But then I was distracted watching the squirrels that were lured closer to the Pin Oak tree by my seemingly lethargic behavior. LOL Maybe for a while anyway, I should meditate inside...but meditation can be soooooooooo many things and I felt such joy watching my feathered and furry friends.

Meditation with God is timeless, I think, as we are connecting to the "Being of beings" who is beyond time and space...these things cannot constrain Him or Her. Well LOL that is my simple take on that...but in reality one could meditate a lifetime on that one thing and never understand it...

Have a lovely day everyone.
Love, Love Love as Sammy would say. :happy
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
CAM7215
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by CAM7215 »

Attempting to catch up in a hurry --- HA! I sure have found my tribe ... tree of life, crystal ball, music ... I will have to go back to the beginning to read comprehensively ...

It was sometime during 2005 when 11:11 made itself known BIG TIME in my life. It was the reassurance needed --- DRIVEN towards putting the people pieces together to create a safe place for children and families. No business skills whatsoever but KNEW this was the mission. Never forget being told "Well, maybe this needs to be done but not by you" - clouded by doubts - St Jerome in a dream. Wow - it's been a long time since I thought about the miraculous trip we're on.

THAT was in Lufkin --- the Akashic Construct CD -- George has the most soothing tone of voice. I was able to go deeper than I had ever gone before. The first 2 tracks --- listened to many, many times - that 3rd track ... it's been over a decade ago but for some reason I got scared and didn't want to go there again.

What was I afraid of back then --- thinking I was going crazy? Finally I've gotten to a decade that the WHY?! isn't hanging me up anymore. I don't feel the need to explain to myself or anyone else. Acceptance is a peaceful place.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:happy Absolutely.

Here's to your continued discovery.

Sandy, :lol: Dem squirrels will drive you nuts.

:mrgreen:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello, hello. I'm going to engage in a little self-meditation before bed. I will also participate in group meditation tomorrow 4PM central. Just wanted to chime in here and wish all practitioners their own meaningful discoveries.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I meditated last night and sent you some loving energy, Eric. I was surrounded by love and peace as I sat in a field of beautiful violet flowers looking towards forested hills. :happy
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Wow. That's interesting because I am picking up on the color purple today as it relates to "Heart"

Thank you Sandy :loves :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:loves Thank you, Eric. :happy
CAM7215
Busy Bee

Post by CAM7215 »

Beautiful flowers -- I can see them in my mind's eye, Sandy! Thank you for the CD --- now I know why I brought the red CD player back from my daughter's home.

CAM
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning dear Cam! It was strange as I said those words I heard George welcome you as he might have years ago with a big smile on his face.
I smiled at the red cd player. Mine is at least 30 years old and the tape section doesn't work anymore. There is, in fact, one of those old tapes stuck inside it. I am wondering if perhaps I should try to nab another one just in case. I hope that you find the cd helpful. I haven't visited my AC workshop in a while now but I think it is time and maybe there is a need to do some cleaning and clearing.

Enjoy the week everyone. I'll see you all in stillness/meditation.

xxSandy
CAM7215
Busy Bee

Post by CAM7215 »

Hey Sandy --- the CD will definitely be helpful ... it was difficult for me to visualize my workshop so I looked for illustrations online that were beautiful and calming to me. But first --- the rose bush --- I know I made this comment befo but George's tone of voice is so soothing. EVERY single meditation CD and YouTube I tried over the years positively sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard - no matter whether man or woman.

George rocks the house!!! Gracie, merci beaucoup and thank you in every language :bike:

CAM
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

the CD will definitely be helpful ... it was difficult for me to visualize my workshop so I looked for illustrations online that were beautiful and calming to me
OMG LOL I did the same thing years ago. I guess in my case I wanted to have some idea in place so I didn't rip myself out of alpha trying to visualize something on the fly. In all honesty, it probably would have worked out anyway in some form or fashion. I say this as I remember one of my early experiences in my AC workshop when I wanted very badly to heal someone I knew. Her name was Becky and she had Parkinson's. I watched as my elevator came forward waiting to see the familiar face and physique of my friend... But to my surprise, the person on the elevator was not Becky. I tried to see her as Becky, willed her to be Becky, but nope, it was definitely someone else and I had no idea what was wrong with her or how to facilitate a healing for her. It was then too that I suddenly realized that I had not had the foresight to have any kind of bed/examination table in my AC. I looked around and to my surprise, there was one of those fold-up cots leaning against my desk. I did not purposefully manifest it but it shows we have Spirit helpers as we do the work. I didn't have a clue what was wrong with the woman in my AC so I flew by the seat of my pants. I asked her to lay down on the cot, waved my hands over her, and said a prayer with her to the creator of all. She left with a big ole swirly sucker that also appeared on my desk...go figure?

It is such a joy to work with spirit even when you haven't a clue exactly what you are doing. Goes to show God isn't terribly particular about who He or she works with. LOL :bana:

Yep, George's voice is so lovely. I'm glad you think so too, Cam. :happy

xxSandy
CAM7215
Busy Bee

Post by CAM7215 »

I just remembered something from 20 years ago --- I didn't understand it, then - but I'm getting it now. And the story goes ... sometimes a Teacher appears even when we're not ready.

I was in my mid 40s - my grandson died in an accidental drowning (don't know how else to say it). I just HAD to know the little boy was ok somewhere, somehow. So I had this brainstorm --- maybe I could find someone to tell me what happened at a new age bookstore.

I opened the Yellow Pages and called the first number ___ she had closed that bookstore but lo and behold _ she invited me to her home

Long story short ---- she told me that I was a healer. As we all are ---- visualization next - my "patient" for lack of a better word lies on the table ... my general recollection was the golden light ... bring it down to surround my patient or some such thing. I followed through with my granddaughter - both legs has been broken in a car accident.

I am right this very moment connecting the dots. My Teacher was on a fast track - I could not, for the life of me, figure out what in the world ... it was overwhelming ... what a long, strange trip it's been, huh?

CAM
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

:sunflower: A good meditation frequency says Simeon ...

Re: https://newcrystalmind.com/2023/aural-r ... one-sound/
"Relaxing Aural Resonance Drone Sound"

"AURAL RESONANCE “Breath of God” sound: a single drone note
made up of the perfect fifth that creates sparkling harmonics"

:study: Re: https://www.perplexity.ai/

Q: Is brainwave music helpful for meditation and study?

"Brainwave music, particularly music that targets specific brainwave frequencies,
can be helpful for meditation and studying in the following ways:

Meditation: Listening to brainwave music that induces alpha (8-13 Hz) or theta (4-8 Hz) brain waves can help facilitate a meditative state.
The music works by synchronizing the brain's electrical activity to these calming, creative frequencies.

Studying:

For learning and focus, alpha brainwave music (8-10 Hz) can help relax the body and mind while improving concentration.

For memorization and creativity, theta brainwave music (5-8 Hz) can enhance the connection to the subconscious mind,
making it easier to memorize information and access creative problem-solving.

Gamma brainwave music (30 Hz and above) may also improve overall cognitive function,
but is best listened to during meditation rather than active studying.

The research suggests that regularly listening to brainwave-targeted music can statistically increase IQ and improve test scores
compared to studying without it. More large-scale studies are still needed to fully confirm the benefits."

:study: Re: https://www.perplexity.ai/

Q: Do memory pegs really help retain memory?

"Yes, the peg system can be an effective way to improve memory retention. Here's a summary based on the search results: The peg system involves associating items you want to remember with pre-memorized "pegs" - typically numbers or letters. This creates visual associations that make the information easier to recall.

Some key advantages of the peg system compared to memory palaces:

Pegs are fixed, so you don't have to remember the order of a memory palace. The pegs themselves act as the structure.1

Pegs are good for remembering short-term lists like shopping lists or to-do items.13

Pegs can be combined with memory palaces for even more powerful recall.1

However, the peg system has limitations for long-term, complex information compared to memory palaces. Memory palaces allow you to spatially organize information in a way that gives it more context and meaning. Overall, the search results indicate that the peg system can be a useful memory technique, especially for short-term lists and when combined with other methods like memory palaces. Regularly practicing memory techniques like the peg system can improve general recall over time."

(Q: How do memory pegs work in the brain"

"The peg system involves associating items you want to remember with pre-memorized 'pegs' - typically numbers or letters. This creates visual associations that make the information easier to recall.

The key advantages of the peg system are:

Pegs are fixed, so you don't have to remember the order of a memory palace. The pegs themselves act as the structure.

Pegs are good for remembering short-term lists like shopping lists or to-do items.

Pegs can be combined with memory palaces for even more powerful recall.

The peg system works by leveraging the brain's natural tendency to form visual associations. By linking the information you want to remember with pre-existing 'pegs', you create a mental hook that makes the information easier to store and retrieve. The numbers or letters used as pegs act as anchors that the brain can latch onto. This gives the information more structure and context compared to just trying to memorize a random list.

However, the peg system has limitations for long-term, complex information compared to memory palaces. Memory palaces allow you to spatially organize information in a way that gives it more meaning and context. Overall, the peg system is an effective memory technique that harnesses the brain's visual processing power. Regularly practicing techniques like the peg system can improve general recall over time."

Rod :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for that valuable information, Rod. Brainwave music might be helpful for me at this time.
I'll give it a try...

xxSandy