Breaking the Silence & Interstellar Gateways

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Breaking the Silence & Interstellar Gateways

Post by happyrain »

Hello! :hithere For those I've engaged with here, you may have heard me mention Casey Claar a few times. Casey, like Dr. Greer, is helping people connect with beings from our inner world. A short film was just made, and I Hope you watch with an open mind and an open Heart. I feel Casey is incredibly brave to come forward and share her experiences. Casey also offers free services, and has helped me connect with my own Beings...

The being she helped me connect with FIRST my intuition calls, "Mother." I believe this being is somehow connected to the Peacock Angel and Pleiades. I didn't know these two things were connected until recently. Casey is very true to self, and very caring- she helps others in a way that is most engaging and thought provoking. So I share her work proudly and if you would like to show support you can visit her patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/thegalactictravelchannel

This is Mother... Image

Crystal power opening interstellar gateways

https://youtu.be/BUgpOGfK0gk?feature=shared

Video description: "In today's awe-inspiring episode, join Casey Claar on an unprecedented journey into the realm of the unknown. With years of experience and a profound connection to the mystical, Casey uses crystals, not just as beautiful earthly treasures, but as a groundbreaking communication device for contacting alien life forms. Explore this journey and the answers to the universe's greatest mysteries that are locked within these crystalline structures.

We sit down with Casey as she reveals her groundbreaking research and the encounters that have led her down this path of cosmic discovery. With science, spirituality, and a touch of the unknown, this video promises to open your mind to the possibilities that lie just beyond what we can see and touch.

Experience the journey, where the terrestrial meets the celestial, right here, right now.

You can visit her website here:
https://consciousnessexploration.com/ "

Loving regards~
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: Breaking the Silence & Interstellar Gateways

Post by Sandy »

I do remember you mentioning Casey before, Eric. Her work sounds very exciting. I can't wait to watch the video.
Thank you!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Awe shucks, that's great Sandy! Casey's sisters name is Sandy, what a coincidence.

The video is well done and is only 25 minutes in length, I hope you enjoy~ Am excited to hear your thoughts.
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Starwalker »

Thanks for sharing this video, Eric. Casey has had some amazing experiences. It’s great of her to share her story like this. When I met Casey last week, I felt that her energy was very beautiful. I’ve been kicking myself in the butt for being so quiet in that meeting. I’m still a bit socially awkward at times. I don’t think I made a very good first impression. But that’s it I guess.

I spotted the yellow flower and owl picture in the video. It somehow made me feel very akin to her. Hopefully I get the chance to meet her again.
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

The eyes in those transmissions through the crystal are like portals in themselves. Some of them gave me goosebumps. I also got a :14 time prompt while watching.
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

I don’t know exactly why but I’m very emotional since watching this. I tried to meditate but I’m just getting tears run down my face and surges of energy run through me. This is crazy.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I think that's a release Jon.

Congratulations, and thank you for sharing that with me. If you discover more and wish to share, please do.

I was watching Halo tonight and this little clip kind of reminds me of the joy and magic in discovery alongside Casey's work.

Put the captions on. Duration < 3 minutes.

Hope you enjoy :elephant: :study: ,
https://youtu.be/gemDyWEm68Q?feature=shared
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Starwalker wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:20 am Thanks for sharing this video, Eric. Casey has had some amazing experiences. It’s great of her to share her story like this. When I met Casey last week, I felt that her energy was very beautiful. I’ve been kicking myself in the butt for being so quiet in that meeting. I’m still a bit socially awkward at times. I don’t think I made a very good first impression. But that’s it I guess.

I spotted the yellow flower and owl picture in the video. It somehow made me feel very akin to her. Hopefully I get the chance to meet her again.
Sorry Bro. just seeing this post, above the other two. Please don't beat your self up. It was meant to be quiet, we were meditating and praying for 25 minutes! :lol: Don't worry about socially awkward either... Me too! And don't worry about first impression either... All as it should be. We were welcomed together in a healing circle. Nothing more to it than that. And how great is that!

You spotted some things that I spotted too. The owl is almost the same owl my friend Steve has in one of his music videos called Demian. Crazy how we're all connected... Isn't it... ?

That's what I'm hoping to discover more of... Alongside our friends helping us *within*, *out there*

Cheers!
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Eric,

Yes, I think it was a release of some sort. I was a bit intense but I worked through it. Thanks for your help with that.

I do plan on returning to Robyn’s healing circle. I look forward to connecting with that group and coming out of my shell a bit more.

Thanks for sharing Steve’s song. I looked it up on YouTube and it’s beautiful. And yes, it is very crazy how we are all connected!

Have a great day!