The Ascension Process

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The Ascension Process

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://science.howstuffworks.com/scien ... ension.htm
"Our brains aren't trained to see anything other than our world, and it will likely take something
from another dimension to make us understand." :?

:bana: Interesting discussion about other dimensions :!:

"in cosmology, the fourth dimension is pivotal for unveiling the history and evolution of the universe.
It assists in studying significant events like Big Bang, cosmic expansion and formation of galaxies and stars"

:idea: Intriguing, this fourth dimension study, since the UB states the Big Bang did not occur -
just a Big Whirl of space force-charge which helped create our local universe of Nebadon:

"875,000,000,000 years ago the enormous Andronover nebula number 876,926 was duly initiated.
Only the presence of the force organizer and the liaison staff was required to inaugurate the energy whirl
which eventually grew into this vast cyclone of space" (57:1.6)

Rod :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:24 am Re: https://science.howstuffworks.com/scien ... ension.htm
"Our brains aren't trained to see anything other than our world, and it will likely take something
from another dimension to make us understand." :?
Not those people who are psychic, or spiritualists. Of which there are a great many. GB was fully aware of other space civilisations as he astral travelled to several. But there is another giveaway here. Our brains are not the centre of our minds. Our minds do not reside in our brains. But folks who deny any other reality find themselves forced to assume that the brain must be the centre of our consciousness. They deny or ignore the evidence of folks in altered states of consciousness such as have been recorded when patients are unconscious on the operating table yet report themselves being near the ceiling listening to the doctors discuss the operation.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Beautifully stated. I like to use the words, 'additional dimensions' only because higher dimensions seems a little confusing. As if we must go UP. But I look at additional dimensions as existing, WITHIN- AROUND and OUTSIDE. There's additional space we do not, 'ordinarily' perceive.

I think time is 4D, and we do not perceive time as a physical manifestation. As in, we can't just grab a fistful of time or put it on a plate and serve it to someone. But we perceive it in 3D as a linear experience.

It's like a river- the entire river is time but our journey is such that we have to go down the river. What's behind us is still an active, flowing river. What's ahead of us is already there, waiting.

I think these additional dimensions means understanding more of the MIND, and mystics do not equate the MIND as the BRAIN. Just as they do not equate the HEART as the muscular organ behind your chest.

I liked Rods terminology... Paradise within. It might help us understand these additional dimensions. I believe I just had a taste. And so I think we'd confuse ourselves if we expect things in the manner we're accustomed- a physical manifestation on demand. But I think things like meditation, NDE's, OBE's, remote viewing, dreams even- allow us to retain impressions from additional dimensions.

Consciousness IS. It's also why I find the terminology, "Self Realization" so fitting.

:loves :alien: :bana:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:19 pm As if we must go UP.
Yes well there is a Law of Progression. Like it or not, stall as long as you can, but you can't stop it. Like water on stone, the water wins. LOL. Its not that higher dimensions are "up" but they are higher frequency. They may well be "nested" who knows, but they are higher and you can't even see them until you vibrate at that level. In the case of the mansion worlds they are ever further from Earth simply because Earth is such a low vibration so they have to be remote.

Geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Yes, I understand raising vibrations. Which may be necessary in order to perceive what is *around* us. Or even, to better understand our self. The aim of any mystic is to raise their consciousness. So yes, I do not disagree. I think I am saying, additional dimensions- because it helps me realize there is life all around us that we don't ordinarily perceive. And as it is, people do get hung up on definitions. My self included, apparently. :roll

My recent hypnagogic experience makes me think there is a Self that is not just me Eric experiencing in 3D linear fashion. While this aspect of Self is entirely valid- it is not all there is.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Geoff wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:19 pm Curious lack of reaction here. I post what I believe is the single most important communication I have ever come across. It will change everything, and one can make simple preparations, or even just actually knowing what is going on, as it happens, would be an enormous relief. Se la vie. Maybe I will link a pdf whose receiver was taken out by the dark side - hit by a DEW (Directed Energy Weapon) in the US in 2011.

The Photon Belt

Maybe someone will read that?
I read something about the peacock angel and the photon belt today...

I am surprised to see they are connected.

I also met someone who I hope to visit, and make a personal pilgrimage out to Sedona, AZ (sometime this year).That someone is Mark Pinkham, whose video I shared in our "fellowship" thread.

Well this is what he has to say about the Peacock Angel:

"Hello Eric,

The Peacock Angel typically appears to those who have a karmic connection to him, perhaps by having been a Yezidi in a past lifetime or by having been a devotee of one of his other forms, such as Sanat Kumara. He is appearing to many people right now because, according to prophecy, it is his time to return to mass consciousness. This is part of the prophecy regarding the return of the Pleiadians that is one of the events scheduled to occur as we move into the 5th World. The Peacock Angel is a Pleiadian. It was from the Pleiades that he created the universe and from there he governs it. He was the leader of the original group of Pleiadians that colonized Earth, and his royal court on Earth in Sedona and aligned with the Pleiades.

Namaste,
Mark Amaru"

It's very interesting. I am excited by these revelations, by the blessings that have come my way... And I think a lot of this is indication that the time for all this is near.

...Just a thought. I hope I don't disappoint our galactic friends... <3 And... I understand the main purpose is to bring us closer to God. Life after Life...

Amen~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good morning everybody,

I am somewhat behind and trying to understand all that is talked about in this thread. It is fascinating as Eric stated. I haven't much to add except thoughts in regards maybe to moving up and down through these dimensions.

As you guys are aware, George spoke to many various kinds of universe beings...celestials as well as ascending and potentially ascending beings. One of my favorites is Primary Midwayer Andrea. She was androgynous, neither male nor female, but when viewed had features of both. That is not important but is only stated as in the early days George saw the beings as easily if not better than he could hear them. He had never seen a being of this nature and it threw him a bit. What I am saying he was a little rude to this magnificent loving being and Bzutu took offense on one occasion. In those days the Midwayers carried rods, weapons of a sort. * And LOL Bzutu had this urge to zap George. LOL (who hasn't? ;) :lol: ) George was allowed to see the communication pathway between Bzutu and Andrea. He saw what happened in an instant the communication between dimensions. I wish I could remember it clearly. I hope George wrote it down somewhere. I'll try to find it. But thankfully for George, Andrea loved him and calmed Bzutu down and he didn't get a zap which in my opinion he probably deserved.
He learned a lot about appearances and accepting celestial and otherwise the way they are, thanks muchly from the administration of Andrea whose energy felt very much like Christ Michael's... very loving.

Andrea in those days and at that time was in a higher dimension, making her appear tired and weak when she made the effort to speak directly with George in his dimension. She could communicate much more easily via The secondary Midwayers and specifically, Bzutu without the drain on her energy. Because she longed to speak directly with George and the humans on this planet, she asked for and was allowed to be and work from a lower dimension. I am not sure this is something she could have done on her own. I guess I am wondering because of that if there was a bonified need, could a human travel between dimensions as needed if granted this ability by a higher Source????

***Just a side note...the secondary Midwayers are used by many celestial beings as "middlebeings" regarding communication with the humans of this planet. However, it seems that some higher celestials don't need this and have the ability to traverse time/dimensions.

*** I am still unclear exactly what the Midwyers used the Rods for... we suspected extra-terrestrials who had nefarious intent. But Bzutu was short on any comments in this area. They do not carry them anymore.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:13 pm What I am saying he was a little rude to this magnificent loving being and Bzutu took offense on one occasion. In those days the Midwayers carried rods, weapons of a sort. * And LOL Bzutu had this urge to zap George. LOL (who hasn't? ;) :lol: )
Yeah George seemed to have no "respect" for other beings, human or not. By "respect" I mean acknowledge that they are or might be superior to him. He seemed to feel we are all equal. That is not the only time he overstepped. LOL. Remember the bilocated squirrel!!!
Sandy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:13 pm *** I am still unclear exactly what the Midwyers used the Rods for... we suspected extra-terrestrials who had nefarious intent. But Bzutu was short on any comments in this area. They do not carry them anymore.
Yeah its a puzzle. For sure in the earlier times we had the reptilians and others in the cabal in 3D. But they seemed to stop carrying that weapon far earlier than the removal of the cabal, which was only 2 years ago. And even now the 4D (Astral) has some reptilians, although they are being removed as we speak.

hugs
Geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy, I really enjoyed all that you had to share.

Thank you for chiming in. George was quite fortunate to see these beings. I am contemplating this "mass contact" phase and wondering whether it might mean more of us can expect to see beings or craft from additional dimensions.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

I've long understood that conscious communication (including trance level)
requires more brain participation than, for example, the "sleeping subject"
of the Urantia Papers who was not conscious of the transmissions.

Therefore, the brain participates in the presentation to the mind,
suggesting that "rod" is just symbolism for an unknown weapon.

Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi all,

Thanks for the story about George and Andrea, Sandy. I do enjoy learning more about George. He was such an intriguing person. And it’s funny you should mention that Andrea is androgynous, since Mark Pinkham describes the Peacock Angel in this way in the video that Eric shared. I watched that video last week and a little while before I did I had the words “he she” echoing in my mind. I thought it was an interesting sync when I heard the term in that video, but now I’m thinking there is more to it.

The peacock is an interesting bird in that the male of the species is highly adorned with his beautiful fanning tail feathers and vibrant colours. Whereas the female is, well, a bit of a plain Jane. This is counter to our own societal norms where it is the female who tends to be more endowed in the beauty department. I think the blend of male and female characteristics of the Peacock Angel is important since it makes it a symbol of both sexes. Or perhaps it is symbolic of sexlessness.

So how does this relate to ascension? Andrea is a primary Midwayer, which we are told are superior to the secondary Midwayers. I assume this superiority is due to the higher dimensions of light they possess. It seems that the Secondary Midwayers still have traits which identify them as male or female. I wonder if androgyny is typical of the primary Midwayers? If so, it would indicate to me that as we ascend to higher dimensions, our appearance will also become more and more of a blend of the male and female. This would begin when we become Morantia beings without genitalia.

However, I would like to draw a distinction between male-female and masculine-feminine; the former relating to sex, the latter to personality. While we will move away from sex traits in our ascension, our masculinity or femininity will remain. This points to the fact that sex assignment and gender identity do not necessarily have to match. There are masculine females and feminine males and various blends in between. I believe this to be an out working of the diversity of creation. I’m sure we will become more understanding of this as we ascend; however right now this seems to be a contentious issue in religious groups. And I don’t want to dive too deeply into it, but I will say that it is sad to see many people who claim to be Christian to display such contempt towards the trans community. There are likely errors being made on both sides of this argument which calls for more tolerance and compassion.

Anyway, I hope this gives someone some food for thought.

Jonathan
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_diffe ... physiology
"Sex differences in human physiology"

:idea: While 'gender' today is considered more perception than physiology,
male/female differences in physiology are so medically obvious that
perception not complementing physiology is an anomaly!

That brain wiring at least permits normal functioning of given anatomy,
non-complementing perception seems secondary neurologic development
(anatomic development occurs faster than neurologic development,
sometimes permitting the gender discord ... apparently).

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Starwalker wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:52 pm If so, it would indicate to me that as we ascend to higher dimensions, our appearance will also become more and more of a blend of the male and female. This would begin when we become Morantia beings without genitalia.
Hi Jonathon,

This thread is titled "Ascension" and I accept that the process of moving though Morontia worlds could and probably is called ascension. However I was not talking about that "post-death" process. I am talking about living humans inhabiting higher frequencies, and specifically this Earth and its living inhabitants moving from 3D to 5D. A very big difference. So I surely don't mind you using that as your example, but I hope it does not mean you were confused? The pity is that TUB does not discuss living beings being in higher frequency domains. So some have decided that means its not true. But that is a big mistake, often made by people who feel their chosen source (Bible, Koran, TUB?) has everything that could be said. And thus if not said, must not be true.

take care
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:11 am I've long understood that conscious communication (including trance level)
requires more brain participation than, for example, the "sleeping subject"
of the Urantia Papers who was not conscious of the transmissions.

Therefore, the brain participates in the presentation to the mind,
suggesting that "rod" is just symbolism for an unknown weapon.

Yes you are almost 100% correct, but not quite. The TUB would absolutely have been received through the human mind. It matters not if the subject is aware of the communication, or not. I have a close friend who has no idea what she just received. Reception requires "rapport" which is a nice term for "spirit control". It does not require consciousness, in fact George believed the lower he could go (brain waves) the better his transmissions. But I am not aware of spirit ever supporting that notion.

But there are two mechanisms that bypass the human brain. Both have the same name - direct voice. Now direct voice as exhibited on Earth has been in a darkened room because it requires ectoplasm to actually build a spirit controlled voice box out of the ether. When this occurs you do not have human interference in message reception. But there is another method which required the human participants to provide an energy field that will sustain the materialisation of a spirit such that it can speak of its own accord. I personally spent six years on that process, all of it totally structured under spirit guidance, and under the eye of the Master. It was damm hard work. I can't in a few words even explain what we went through. Some of this is explained in this site, but I was only a participant in the "Group of Seven" for two years before managing to find a group of my own in Australia plus one remote participant: Direct Voice

By the way, the veery first example of this was the transfiguration, where the human Jesus provided the energy field for Moses and Elias.

Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

I suspect that the sleeping subject just appeared to speak, but the voice did not actually come from him. After all, to voice an entire Paper would have been stressful to the body, require obvious breathing, etc.

"Peter erroneously conjectured that the beings with Jesus were Moses and Elijah; in reality, they were Gabriel and the Father Melchizedek. The physical controllers had arranged for the apostles to witness this scene because of Jesus’ request." (158:1.8 )

Does "energy field" relate to the activity of these "physical controllers"?

Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Geoff,

I was mostly commenting on the video that Eric posted and Sandy’s post. Apologies if I got a little off topic. I must admit, I am still a little confused about living humans moving into 5D. I asked you in the Fellowship thread of why you were convinced this was going to happen and you referred me to one of Al Fike’s transcript from Jesus. I don’t recall reading much about 5D there. Although I did read about the polar ice caps melting and energy ejections from the sun knocking out our electronics. I believe that these things will happen. And I do believe that Jesus will return to the Earth after we have been through the great tribulation. I came across the following quote recently that stood out to me since my mind was occupied on the flooding from the ice caps melting.

Matthew 24:37-40 TLV
“For just as the days of Noah were, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For in those days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered the ark. And they did not understand until the flood came and swept them all away. So shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man. Then two men will be in the field, one taken and one left.”

I can see how this could have something to do with moving into 5D. Some of us could be taken to higher dimensions, while others left behind. I believe that some would call this the rapture. It would be nice to understand this more, but I am trusting that all knowledge will be made available to me when I am ready for it.

I think there is a lot to learn about ascension in the resurrection of Christ. He resurrected as a Morontia being and was able to make himself visible to certain people on earth as he desired. When he wasn’t visible he must have been occupying the higher realms. But even Jesus had to die before he was able to do that. So I still fail to see how living humans are going to jump to 5D. But I am convinced that interesting times are indeed ahead. Hopefully I’ll be around ti witness them. Do you have any advice of surviving the coming times?

Thank you,
Jonathan
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Jonathan,

What a mind blowing, perfectly timed question. I just posted something you may find of great value as it relates to your question:

"Do you have advice of surviving the coming times?"

I do hope you're able to attend, the lecture is free and you can always access the recording at a later time.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spiritual- ... ailordconf

I also pray you find something beautiful and inspiring by joining in.

https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic. ... 28#p220328
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Christ resurrected as a Morontia being and was able to make himself visible to certain people on earth as he desired.
:study: How the UB explains Jesus' morontia visibility to humans
("ministry of transformers and midwayers in association with morontia auxiliary personalities"):

"By the aid of certain morontia auxiliary personalities, the morontia form can be made at one time as of the spirit so that it can become indifferent to ordinary matter, while at another time it can become discernible and contactable to material beings, such as the mortals of the realm." (189:2.3)

"These human eyes were enabled to see the morontia form of Jesus because of the special ministry of the transformers and the midwayers in association with certain of the morontia personalities then accompanying Jesus." (189:4.11)

Thus, the morontia Jesus could not make himself visible but could request this. Apparently, Jesus' morontia forms (he was advancing) remained but humans were somehow permitted to see him in the earlier forms.

Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Thanks for the link to Swami V’s session, Eric. I’ll try to attend or perhaps I can watch the video.

And thanks for the explanation on how Morontia Jesus was made visible to humans, Rod. I guess I oversimplified that a little. But the main point I was getting at was that he died before he was given this form. I think I need to reread the UB again. There is so much information in it that I still don’t quite grasp. I can’t imagine transcending it. Surely there is more to the story as well. But I’m going to stick with the UB for now. I suppose there will be plenty of time to learn about reptilians, 5D and the like at a later time if it is of any value.

Peace to all,
Jonathan
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Yes, 'morontia' is our next existence after death (and why Jesus chose to experience this) in our long journey to true spirits.

Interestingly, morontia touches us even now as humans with our soul having morontia form (and how we resurrect after death).
This week, I was surprised in a quick online review of the UB that 'morontia' is mentioned in more Papers than I remembered.
Then there's the 1111angels' post* that morontia machines create crop cirlces (the real ones),
having been programmed from on high. 8)

* I can't find it now but remember reading it here and believe it was a post by George,
(or else in the TM Archives). :?

Re: https://www.quora.com/Is-there-any-vide ... ing-formed
That post may be several decades old since I recall thinking that this crop circle video
was an example of those morontia machines at work. :roll

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Starwalker wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:28 am Hi Geoff,

I asked you in the Fellowship thread of why you were convinced this was going to happen and you referred me to one of Al Fike’s transcript from Jesus.
Hi Jonathon,

That must have been prior to this thread, and Lord Ashtar's information?

For the last 4 years I have been in a closed group focussing on personal spiritual growth. That is why I know so much about these things. We were given heaps of advice as to what to do and prepare for. But we as a group chose not to publish anything, until we were asked to, and I did link that seminal message about the Photon Belt, so I will link it again. I have found an issue with Al Fike and his willingness to consider these things. The answer is he is not really willing to consider. Its probably surprising he received as much as he did. The issue for us as a group is that our guides never explained how 3 days of darkness would occur, but merely advised certain preparations. Until this very last message, probably because just prior to that session I had obtained a copy of "You are becoming a Galatic Human" which is all about the Photon Belt and was published in 1994.

Now it looks to me that what Jesus says about the sun is also what will happen in the Photon Belt. Which by the way, we are already in. And science has noticed that there is an increase in photon density, but I dont believe its a parameter they measure regularly. But the Photon Belt has far bigger consequences than us losing our electricity grid. It means my own independent power source - solar plus batteries - is not going to function either. That's because apparently batteries won't work in the high density photon energy belt.

So here again is Lord Ashtar's warning: Lord Ashtar comes to answer the Questions that the Light Workers of Earth are asking

And here are the details of what happens in the photon belt : The Photon Belt

You may also find this page I wrote helpful: Spheres, Dimensions and Ascension

take care
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:42 pm
"Peter erroneously conjectured that the beings with Jesus were Moses and Elijah; in reality, they were Gabriel and the Father Melchizedek. The physical controllers had arranged for the apostles to witness this scene because of Jesus’ request." (158:1.8 )
Dear Rod, you already know that I have huge issues with TUB and here is another one. Why? Because of this:

Elias (Elijah): His experience while on earth and the spirit world. Transfiguration on the Mount a reality.

Its a sad state of affairs I have to say. I do know that TUB does not explain the PURPOSE of their showing themselves. Because that alone shows what and who Jesus was. It may be better for you and I to accept that we will not reconcile over TUB and its better not poking my hive and I wont poke yours?

Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks for the guidance, Geoff!

Yes, agreeing to disagree works for me ...
and you are the host of this topic!

Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Geoff,

I’ve reviewed this literature and there seems to be some conflicting information here. For instance, if we are in the photon belt now, why haven’t we experienced the 3 days of darkness that would have happened while in the null zone? I’m not trying to kick your hive here, but would like to get to the truth of the matter. Just as the Catholics are biased by their beliefs, so is everyone else. We all hold beliefs which act as scaffolding to greater understanding. These belief systems are not as important as what we are building, which is our souls.

I can understand why the Urantia Papers may not be appealing to everyone. They can be quite frank at times and difficult to read. I think the complexity of the language has a purpose. It requires effort for us to understand this material and really pushes us to the edge of our comprehension thereby expanding our frame of reference. Other writings can serve the same purpose. I think we need to remember that truth trumps fact. While beliefs may not always be factual, they can still contain a lot of truth. As for the frankness, it is what it is. It seems that celestials feel no need to beat around the bush, they call a spade a spade. And when we are unwilling to let go of a long held belief, it’s easier to reject the new teaching. But everything is eventual and we all grow at our own pace. However, I think it is important to note that there is much evidence backing up these papers.

But lets try to get to the truth together and find common ground in our beliefs. I think what initially threw me off about the 5th dimension talk was the word ‘dimension’ especially since the term is used in connection with the 3rd dimension which implies that this is a spatial dimension. In reality, it seems that the 5th dimension is a level of consciousness; a higher frequency of thought dominated by unconditional love. I can totally understand how some of us will move into this dimension of consciousness. And this likely will help us to realize more of our hidden gifts. I think this is closely related to conscious contact; being fully conscious of our Thought Adjusters. From what I can gather, this is how it is on normal planets and our consciousness has been tampered with by the arch rebels. Therefore, it could be said in truth that we are coming home to the fifth dimension since this is how it was intended.

I’m still trying to ingest the photon belt thing. It seems more plausible to me that we are entering a new region of space. If we were moving out of a cosmic cloud then we would begin to receive more photons from the sun. This could contribute to the melting of the ice caps and would also explain the solar energies that are to knock out our electrical systems. The new energy from the sun, while initially causing great destruction could also lead to new innovations which will greatly aid us in creating a sustainable future.

I would like to hear your thoughts on all of this. And when you are ready to share your advice on surviving the times ahead I’d greatly appreciate it.

Jonathan
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Starwalker wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:25 am Hi Geoff,

I’ve reviewed this literature and there seems to be some conflicting information here. For instance, if we are in the photon belt now, why haven’t we experienced the 3 days of darkness that would have happened while in the null zone?
Jonathon, we heard subsequent to Lord Ashtar's message that we are at the foothills of the Himalayas. The photon belt like most celestial objects, does not have the same density across it. At the fringes its extremely spread out. Just what one would expect. We were told to look out for the failure of electrical devices. Well we had a few, but not a trend. Unless I was to include the crazy stuff with LED lights I can't switch off (I am an electrical engineer) and no one can find a reason for the issue. But to be honest, I dont think its related at all. The photon belt Earth would normally traverse in 2000 years. So its HUGE. Talk is they will "park" our solar system in it permanently. Yes they do have that sort of power. Absolutely incredible.

I personally like the photon belt explanation for all that our guides have told us we need to do over the last 4 years. But another channeler who channels Jesus is sticking with the sun as the cause of the collapse here on Earth. And indeed the sun is out of control. Nominally its at its peak of cyclical activity, but its crazy beyond. But in the photon theory they stated they expected the sun to explode, but have taken counter measures to prevent that??? So the two ideas have an overlap. I have a long thread on another board I manage which is a Divine Love board, about the issue with the electrical grid and CME's. However a curious fellow has been posting there, taking us into other territory. Magnetic Pole flips and the impact on the electrical grid

If I review, as I do, the dozens of channelings coming from space right now, I get the impression those stellar folks are guessing what will happen. Because they are all over the place with ideas.

To change the subject. TUB and I go back 20 years. My unhappiness runs ever deeper. It started as a trickle with small inaccuracies and is now a torrent. I think its best to leave me out of TUB discussions. I did however discover where it came from. And that was certainly the final straw.

Geoff