Leaked Pentagon Footage Shows 4th Dimensional Travel

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Leaked Pentagon Footage Shows 4th Dimensional Travel

Post by happyrain »

I find myself sharing this on all the forums I'm active on. It's an astounding interview between young journalist Harrison Smith and Ashton Forbes. The interview and the footage suggest that we've reverse engineered alien technology, that free energy is on the table, and other unique scientific concepts that acknowledge the many whistleblowers who had come forward as a result of Dr. Steven Greer's efforts to disclose such information...

What do you think?

"On May 19, about nine weeks later, a leaked video was published to YouTube by a third party who claimed to have received it on March 12th. The video shows what appears to be a jet airliner on fire being trailed by three spiraling orbs. Eventually, the three orbs change to a vertical pattern and disappear in a flash with the airliner, leaving a dead-end trail of smoke in the sky. A month later on June 12th, a second video was published to the same channel that showed the exact same event taken from a different viewpoint. These videos have been deleted from YouTube but can still be found on archive-dot-org.

Ashton Forbes and his team have been researching these videos extensively, and have provided exhaustive evidence that these videos are legitimate. Including digital forensics verified by CGI professionals, eyewitnesses, and government data, Forbes and his team have successfully addressed all de-bunker claims and have listed them for all to see on X-dot-com @JustXAshton. So far, nobody has been able to de-bunk this research."
https://www.infowars.com/posts/malaysia ... wn-forces/

https://banned.video/watch?id=656939840681e68064d94305
"Ashton Forbes joins Harrison Smith and Alex Jones to reveal new information on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 which disappeared on March 8th, 2014."

https://twitter.com/justxashton
"Citizen Journalist
Seeker of Truth
Organizer of MH370x
Solver of MH370
https://youtube.com/@JustXAshton
#dilationtheory"
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Leaked Pentagon Footage Shows 4th Dimensional Travel

Post by Geoff »

Hi Eric,

What leads you to think this was done by our civilisation? Its just as possible it could have been a retrieval by a stellar civilisation, although typically they don't intervene unless that plane had nuclear devices on board. And what leads you to believe it went to 4D as opposed to other dimensions? While I have read conflicting information on the subject, currently I dont believe 4D is ever a home for living humans, Earth based or stellar. By the way I could quote a communication as of 2 Dec that states this Earth is now 4D and that's based on the Schumann Resonance.

While we are on the subject, stellar civilisations know how to bend light so that they can disappear from the sight of a specific observer. Thats without changing dimensions. But I can't see that could occur on an airliner because its achieved by the craft itself having the capability of raising an energy field to bend light.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Geoff,

Let me say this, I know that I do not know.

I do believe Dr. Greer when he says we've reverse engineered alien technology as early as the 1920's, and I do believe the man in this video who mirrors Dr. Greer and the others who have come forward from his press conference.

The title of this thread is how the article was presented from the source, but I believe the video says the plane ended up in a military base... So it was somehow teleported.

There was a lot of lithium on the plane if I'm not mistaken?? I don't know, I discovered this at midnight and find it incredibly exciting!

But alas, we don't get the privilege of having this kind of news making the mainstream. It's either, "you're crazy" or "we've debunked all of this."

Why would we choose such a limiting scope of reality as a species? Why not believe in intelligent life, advanced technology, and other incredible phenomenon?

And, I do think there is an air of truth about keeping the war machine alive and keeping people in a place of fear.

It's a great interview! Hope you got to watch it in its entirety- the equivalent of watching a tv show.

Cheers :alien: :hithere
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

:idea: All things considered about what/who was on the plane and that it was headed to China
suggests U.S. military manipulation caused the plane to go to Diego Garcia where it's hidden.

Rather than teleportation, visual and electronic cloaking seems more realistic explanation
of how this was achieved. And considering that this island is a military target of China,
having something there they want would be protection against missile attack. ;)

Rod :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That's interesting. I have heard that cloaking technology exist. Which is what I see Geoff was saying in his post above.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:21 am Why would we choose such a limiting scope of reality as a species? Why not believe in intelligent life, advanced technology, and other incredible phenomenon?
Dear Eric,

The really bad stuff happened to us about 25,000 or 35,000 years ago. The Atlanteans had created a dumb species of humans to use as slaves and with their renegade alien allies (really bad guys) they managed to disable ten strands of our 12 strand dna. That reduced our average IQ from 150 to 100. From then on we were easy pickings. Fear was the main weapon, and they started with religion and extended it to everything. They also put out the notion that there are no other civilisations. I am not sure how they fooled the smartest of us via the "scientific proof" nonsense but it was genius. If I can't see it, it doesn't exist. Absolute ostrich head-in-sand approach. Of course while the TUB talks of Lucifer, it does not talk about the cabal of soul-less AI type aliens we had here running things for a very long time. Did Lucifer encourage them? Certainly he did nothing to prevent them, and without outside assistance, he could not. He was not a 3D being. Plus we were isolated although other higher dimensional stellar humans kept an eye on us.

take care
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.