“We Shall Become Victorious.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“We Shall Become Victorious.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, September 09, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “We Shall Become Victorious.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Let us discus the training for an increasingly spiritual life, which is lived in the inner world, but with its repercussions in the outside visible world through loving service toward others.

To train for a spiritual life means to make your material life subservient thereto. It means a closer walk with your God within – that still Voice, which often remains hidden in the background, and is so seldom heard in the busyness of mortal life.

It is I who lead you, most often unbeknownst to you, into the better way of life. Together we can function as one when you allow yourself the luxury of listening to Me by taking the time to turn within, to listen to Me with a greater conscious attentiveness. I can then continue My training of you in the unseen, giving you fresh new insights, and instilling in you a greater love for service to your fellows.

It has been said that the watchword in the universe is teamwork, and that we all can function as one. This, My beloved, is what you need to contemplate the meaning of – to be on the team of the Creator, and to have been given the Gift of a personal Trainer.

I reiterate that it is by your consent that you start this training in the spiritual life, and the more sincere an effort you show by turning up regularly at your training sessions, the greater progress you will make. Turn within at any time during your day or night to receive further instructions for your daily life. It will not become a life of ease, but rather a life lived with a greater and deeper meaning, leading to greater fulfillment.

Truly, the more committed you are, the easier it will become to hear My voice, as there will be instant recognition and a gladness in the knowing that I struggle with you in all things.

We shall become victorious in this mortal life, in a race well run, and in greater loving service toward the Creator than you would have ever believed to be possible.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.