“The Kingdom of God Is Within You.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Kingdom of God Is Within You.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, September 25, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “The Kingdom of God Is Within You.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “It thrills Me to consider that the one overriding thought in your busy mind is to have a closer connection with Me. This will be just heavenly and joyous in making your life ever more worth living.

This is exactly what I have been striving to bring to your attention; for you to walk closer with your God-Fragment, to look at things through God’s eyes and to see through the eyes of pure unconditional love.

Think for a moment what that will be like, to look upon every person you come into contact with as your brother or sister who desires the same close connection, and might not yet realize this.

Appreciate that they are also capable of having a closer walk with their Indweller. How different the world will be when love prevails and wars are no more! They will then know that God is Love and Love is God. Meditate on this and ponder this awesome statement. Feel this, practice this and experience this. Consider living like this.

Once you have sensed this overwhelming, all accepting love, you will come back for more, and more, so you may saturate yourself to overflowing, to then give it away.

Exude My love, and exude the understanding that it is yours, free for the taking. It is endless and unconditional. Fill you heart, soul and mind with this love. Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad. You are experiencing heaven on earth. For the Kingdom of God that is within you, is truly within you.

Be at peace, and live in joy.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.