“Be Ye Perfect Even as I Am Perfect.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Be Ye Perfect Even as I Am Perfect.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, September 18, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Be Ye Perfect Even as I Am Perfect.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “It takes the severest of self-discipline to walk the way of truth, beauty and goodness. It is a constant vigilance against the ego, to not get puffed up and to remain humble at heart.

This is the road of self-denial; I would have you walk. I know that this sounds very serious, but it is a necessity in order for you to attain, and keep a pure heart without entertaining any negative emotions such as anger, jealousy, resentment, impatience and the like. These are spirit poisons, which disturb the soul and prevent peace of mind.

Indeed, if you desire to grow in spirit-stature, these are the things you need to be on the look-out for, as well as negative thinking, for this too, sours spirit-life.

The Father in heaven created His evolving children, just a little lower than that of the angels, yet the angels do serve Him most selflessly in joy and harmony, for they do not entertain any negativity.

I desire for you to rise even higher than the angels, and this you can do in your choices and decisions to overcome your shortcomings, baser creature tendencies and impulses, and by replacing them with the noblest of aspirations that are more befitting the sons and daughters of God.

The one command, which eons ago went forth from heaven and which still stands, is: ‘Be ye perfect even as I am perfect.’ Add thereto the two commands from Jesus: ‘to love God above all things, and your neighbor as yourself.’

This is the direction in which I desire you to go, if you would only come into the Stillness, so I can instruct you.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.