My husband Charles needs healing prayers. Thank you

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

My husband Charles needs healing prayers. Thank you

Post by ChildofGod »

Beloved angel family, I come to you for prayers for my husband of healing. :cry:

When my husband's father died 2021, he was going through an emotiinal breakdown. Plus two days after that, he got news that his close cowork got murdered. So many things came as once into his life. He sought help through a psychiatrist and was put on a drug called clomazapan. It was a small dosage and taken for a very short period of time. This drug has left unimaginable physical side effects which can go on for years. It effects the nervous system which can cause blurry vision, sensitivity to sounds, alter the voice, IBS, and even a severe case of Gerds. He's having to lay down for hours everyday. He has some good days and some not so good ones.
It's hard for me to watch because I feel helpless at times.
Please, I humbly ask, send some prayers his way for a deep healing of his physical body. Thank you kindly. All prayers are appreciated. ❤️🙌:love

Much love,
Liz
Child Of God
Seeker13
Family

Re: My husband Charles needs healing prayers. Thank you

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Liz,
Oh my gosh, the side effects listed with so many drugs are so numerous, it's a wonder anyone knows what to choose to help themselves.

So many are suffering from multiple layers of burdens these last couple of years. No matter the reasons, or explanation of why it's happening, it's happening. I will add my voice for healing prayers for Charles.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

I'm adding prayers too.

Yes, even simple medicines prescribed to me during my mysterious hospitalization had created undesirable side effects. For these reasons, among others, I try to let food be my medicine. I am not saying allopathy is wrong, I am simply wondering if he can come off the medications and supplement with specific food or minerals.

Yes, lots of folks are having to lay horizontal these days and I suspect we are more effected by happenings in our solar system than meets the eye.

May God grant your husband renewed strength and energy, clarity and comfort.

Amen.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:love Thank you for your love and support.
I know alot of you understand on a deeper level what is going on here...the bigger picture!

My husband only took small dosages for only 3 weeks and skipped a few days inbetween. In his state of mind, he couldn't recollect if the doctor explained anything about this drug. He was supposed to ween himself off...anyways enough said about this.

🙌😔❤️ God help all those who need it right now.

Thank again for your kind and loving support.

Much love,
Liz💗
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Liz,
If only each of us could see, feel, and understand, how truly unique and loved we are, wouldn't it be so much easier? Instead we find ourselves on this planet that seems to have lost the instruction manual.

Each and every one of us can do this! We have strength and depth we never imagined possible. Our spiritual agents know we can! They are right beside us, loving us as much as is possible, hoping we'll learn to love ourselves, realize our worth and worthiness. If Charles can find a little light in his spirit, concentrate only on that and nothing else, seeing it grow and glow within himself day by day. He can realize that nothing else matters. All the worry, ...all the terrible things we tell ourselves, was for nothing. All his suffering was to learn from, and to move on from. Happiness and joy is within his grasp if he can let go of the other,... 'stuff', that has been holding them/him hostage.

Sending love and light to both of you.
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Liz,

I have been absent a great deal the past few weeks as my dad and mom have been having a hard time but I want you to know I am holding you and your husband Charles close. You, with your light-filled ways, have helped me over the years more than you know and I suspect the same others would say as well. Thank you for all you do to lighten the burdens of this world. :kiss:
Thank you too, Kim, for what you said; it helped me and put things in perspective in my own life too.
And Eric, I hear you, as the doctors prescribed a nasty antibacterial for my mom a week or so ago when she had a UTI and my sister recognized it as the medication that two of her friends were prescribed that could and did cause torn tendons! (Torn tendons even months later were one of the side effects. :shock: )We asked it to be stopped immediately and asked for something else.

Thinking of all of you this morning with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:love Hello Sandy, thank you kindly for your loving words and thoughts. I also send you and your parents much healing love and light.

I wish a had a magic wand and make everyone's challenges go away. 🎩 🪄 🔮 ✨️

Much love,
Liz💜
Child Of God ✨️