RFK JR: Who is God?

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

RFK JR: Who is God?

Post by happyrain »

I don't see many political figures in the West express their personal and spiritual experiences.

Here, RFK Jr talks about synchronicity and surrender. Hope you enjoy this little clip,

https://youtu.be/3eqcY-oCcqY

A refreshing observation.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: RFK JR: Who is God?

Post by happyrain »

To add context, since this is a forum,

I was really surprised and feel blessed to have listened to this little clip. RFK JR is asked, Who is God? And here he talks from his personal experience as an addict. He talks about synchronicity and surrender.

He does not directly say he agrees with Carl Jungs thesis but this line in particular grabbed my attention:

"Synchronicity is Gods way of saying I'm here."

I struggle with addictive personality and have disagreeable behavior I still hope to dispel. It was also a pleasant surprise to hear him talk about surrendering to a higher power. Do I lay in bed with my insolent thoughts or do I get up and make my bed? He goes on to say if he practices the things he believe is right, it allows him to maintain a position of surrender and connects him to his higher power.

This spoke to me. Do I repeat undesirable behavior or do I replace it with right action? I have experienced the fruits from both of these decisions which is why I find this story relatable.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity