Simple and Affordable Things that Would Help the Planet

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Simple and Affordable Things that Would Help the Planet

Post by RunningScroll »

Having swung back to the 11:11 forums just briefly, I thought it would be nice to share a link to this video. It seems exactly like the kind of practical thinking we could use to start turning our planet in the right direction, rather than the popular green insanity being promoted by the United Nations and World Economic Forum, they estimate an investment of 15 trillion dollars to achieve goals. Bjorn Lomborg, the academic, believes with the much smaller sum of 35 billion dollars, we could start making a real positive difference, particularly in poor parts of the world.

This discussion is worth listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULKIWc02Kxc
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Simple and Affordable Things that Would Help the Planet

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Dylan for your contribution,

I still need to watch this in its entirety and I appreciate what appears to be a practical and refreshing perspective. I believe supporting small, local communities is key to keeping sovereignties and ingenuity thriving. We don't need top down protocols to fix our planet but a desire in the individual to cultivate mindfulness can literally shape the world.

It's nice seeing you post. Hope you're doing good!

:alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

I agree entirely, small mostly self-sufficient communities are the answer.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I too like the idea of small self-sufficient communities. Thank you, Dylan. I started watching the video but then pulled away from it for a time. I hope to get back again when I can.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.