“Positively, in Faith and Hope.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Positively, in Faith and Hope.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, August 21, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Positively, in Faith and Hope.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “A teachable heart is a responsive heart – responsive to My spirit leadings. At times you have no idea of where your path in life will lead you, but the more trust and faith you have in Me, the clearer your path will appear to you.

In times to come, you will realize that I have tuned you, so I can play My melodies upon your spirit nerves. However, these nerves are very delicately formed. You can strengthen them further, by living in love and harmony with yourself, so your mind can help you co-create, and build on your faith in the ultimate Creator, who only desires the best for His evolving offspring.

Amid the cacophony of the world, you can learn to filter out everything that is not for your highest good. It is in your daily striving to focus on the task at hand, and by being in present centered awareness, that you are urged to discharge your daily duties with the utmost dedication, in honesty and sincerity to the glory of God.

Endeavor to live on the spiritual level, while living life in the flesh. Make an effort to render towards others that which is for their highest and greatest good.

Attempt to live positively, in faith and hope, so by your example you may inspire those qualities in others, all the while practicing obedience to the will of God, which at all times is the way with the most love towards self and others.

Think of how you can take better care of yourself, so you do not abuse your physical and mental body with stress and negative thinking, speech and actions.

Endeavor to live a God-centered life.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.