“To That Glorious End.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“To That Glorious End.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, August 22, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “To That Glorious End.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “The expression from your Master Jesus when He said, “Take up your cross daily and follow Me”, states a simple truth. It means for you to daily crucify any negative thoughts and emotions, as well as anything else that hinders your progress on the way to Paradise.

This is also the manner in which you lighten your burden of guilt and shame when you hand them all over to the Creator. In spirit reality guilt and shame do not exist, except as a speck of dust blown away by the wind.

Can you now see your earth-life much like a beginning kindergarten student, being prepared for all further schooling which is to follow, even before you become a junior spirit?

The time intervening between mortal life and spirit life is spent in training on the morontia worlds, to which Jesus alluded when He said, “In the house of My Father are many mansions.” These are the many abodes on worlds where you will be companioned and taught which are best suited to train you for your innate potential towards eternal actualization. However, your progress always depends upon your self-motivation and willingness to move forward, and on how dedicated you are towards self-mastery.

Your baser nature and its creature tendencies will need to be crucified, so that your budding spirit nature can begin to blossom and flourish in eternal life. In this mortal estate, you are laying the foundation for creating a sincere, honest and love saturated heart towards all living things and beings in this universe, and in the universes beyond. It is your attitude, your actions, and especially your state of mind, where you will be growing into a greater harmony and balance.

I know that I keep repeating Myself here, but it is necessary for you to understand that I desire for you to acquire a faith-filled, trusting, close and personal relationship with God. To that glorious end, He has sent Me, your personal mystery Monitor. Along with this gift of God, your Master Jesus sent the Spirit of Truth at Pentecost, whilst at the same time the Holy Spirit was gifted by the Mother Spirit.

We all have volunteered to help each mortal reach that desired estate of eternal life, and to grow into greater perfection with each passing day. Therefore, practice your daily Stillness, so that you may be strengthened in your daily life.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.