New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Geoff »

Hi guys,

I have friends who have an array of very large crystals which they keep in their meditation room. They frequently see different images in these crystals.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Everyone,

That's an amazing image, Eric. You know there was a time when I may have thought that divination via a crystal ball was a bit of a stretch...Now...I think just about anything is possible with an open loving heart and clear intentions. What an amazing universe we inhabit.

Geoff, I used to get emails from a site that sold many moderate priced crystals but in addition they also sold large ones worth thousands of dollars... They were so beautiful...I would have loved just to have seen them and touched them in person. Your friends are blessed to have these "tools" to aid their spiritual work.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:27 am
Geoff, I used to get emails from a site that sold many moderate priced crystals but in addition they also sold large ones worth thousands of dollars... They were so beautiful...I would have loved just to have seen them and touched them in person. Your friends are blessed to have these "tools" to aid their spiritual work.
xxSandy
Yeah well they used to import them by the container load and sell them on.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:36 am Hi Shane...
Boy you have really taught me a lot and changed my views on the subject, "new images in an unusual way."

I wanted to share this photo with you, because you just captured one of your Dad. I really believe it was your Father. I am learning there are mediums that serve as a means to transmitting an image- much like a monitor transmits an image of a person. For this reason, the space in which we capture these beings can be tiny or large. So capturing an image in your ear, and the fact that your Heart is aligned, allows us to witness what is coming through space. Yes. Your Father is coming through space, your Heart... And he is Alive.

Earlier today, I was discussing this phenomenon with Casey Claar. You might have noticed I've referenced her work before- like you she captures new images in unusual ways. Her medium is a crystal and the means is through her. Her work is amazing. It would seem you two share a similar gift.

Well this one about had my jaw drop to the floor... And I hope you see the Being coming through... I see a Master, do you? Hint, he's coming through the vertical white and golden light, like a rip in time/space.

It was reflecting off the surface of a glass water jug.
Hi Eric,

This is truly amazing isn't it?
I'm sorry that I didn't answer earlier but I was on the Bullet Train on the way to Tokyo when I saw this. With the wi fi signal going in and out I didn't want to risk losing a draft.

Settled back into Melbourne now and ready to get my candle smoke going again.
I had a look at the link and was totally blown away. What a gift this is.

I do see a Master in this but also about 3 or 4 others, it's incredible.
I'm going to investigate more on Casey. For me this is a whole new world and one I'm keen to know more about.

Thanks Eric, hope you're well.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Awesome Shane! I'm glad you find it interesting, and see Him! Yes there are multiple beings in there, including an ancient frog holding a totem pole of sorts. It really is something, resting your eyes and allowing a different kind of vision... Hope you enjoy~ And I look forward to your future captures.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

Well I haven't been around alot recently, I guess I have but just haven't had the motivation since dad passed, and moreover how he passed and what followed.
Anyway I haven't been that successful of late with candle smoke images but this one did put a smile on my face.

Through my life but not recently I used to suffer gout quite often.
A couple of days ago this message came through in candle smoke spelling the word 'GOUT" I have circled the letters.
There also seems to be someone to the left with their arms out.

Probably a message to me to avoid gout by just remembering how painful it can be.

Anyway photo here - Image

Thanks for reading,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good day mate :sunny:

The word Gout could not have been more plain than if it was written on a type writer... awesome, Shane! I also see what looks like to the left and above the letters, the image of a statue of an angel. You know one of those cutiefied images. the wings are a little faint but still clearly visible to me. My "Spidey senses" are back and I was tingling all over when I viewed this image. I think there is perhaps a message for you or maybe even someone else to look for healing and help in the spiritual realms when this ailment occurs. ( not saying it means to abandon help in the modern medicine avenues, though :) )

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hello everyone, unfortunately my time has come. I have enjoyed my time and interactions here with you all.

God Bless everyone.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Peace to Shane you are my friend.

I see the image, and I see you to the left of the words.

You are beyond loved, and in the hands of our Father. May God and the angels bless you immensely with their undeniable presence. Have no fear, but gratitude.

Remember the Blessings- Release everything go to God. You're giving the body back to Earth Mother Hostess... And your Soul will be carried gracefully. Beautifully.

Love you Brother. We will meet again.
I am praying my Angels are with you now.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That was so beautiful Eric. My heart soars this morning as I think of all of our dear friends here, those that have come and gone into this world and beyond... and those of celestial origins who guide and encourage us. We are so blessed.
Eternity looks very appealing with all of you in it.
I'm not embarrassed to say I love all of you dearly. :kiss:
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy, and as you know it wasn't for any thanks... It was for my friend Shane who I am missing already. I hope he knows how much we appreciate him, my (14) Brother.

I had a really strong ringing in my ear the other day and I thought of Shane at that time.

I wonder how connected we are on the other side, and whether or not he's able to pay visits to friends or satisfy curiosities that were otherwise limited by the physical body.

If that was him he caught me laying in bed extremely relaxed
Woopsie :lol:

Whoever it was, they came and went.

Gosh I hope Melody is okay and I hope others are saying a prayer for Shane and his immediate family.

<3 <3 <3
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

This started out as a PM to Eric, but as the synchronicities kept coming I realized it should be shared with everyone. Maybe hoping that Melody would somehow see it then?

Eric,
Thanks for the reply. Sandy alerted me of Shane's message of leaving the boards. I felt as if he was dying or getting ready to pass, but needed,... a confirmation? There's been so much going on with so many around me, my empath abilities have been in a huge traffic jam for the past couple of months. I've been trying to get a handle on them.

As you know because of my experiences, my view on death is quite different from most. With Shane, I'm not mourning his passing, although I feel sad, really felt our core group would get together in this lifetime and have a spiritual gathering and barbecue! Also felt guilty because I wasn't there for him at the end. I really wish he hadn't deleted his last couple of PM's to me.

It doesn't surprise me at all that he would have visited you. It might sound really woo woo, but on the spiritual plain we've all made a connection. Even though we're all are separated by distance and life paths, because of our spiritual,.. tuggings, we've met many times in the stream of consciousness, we're family.

Probably because I've been struggling with my guilt, or maybe because I've come to expect it from those who've crossed over Shane has visited me also. Monday morning in a dream, He appeared younger, robust, the picture of health. He was wearing a black turtleneck and had a huge smile n his face. Everything around us was dark. He was talking to me, but completely enthralled at his new existence. All the while he was,... like taking an inventory of himself. Looking at his hands, watching his fingers move, we could see a soft golden glow emanating from him. None of his thoughts were associated with his passing, it's was like, "That is all in the past, moving on to what's important now."

Right after the dream I woke up to meditate. My mom helped bring him to me. Of course he was met by his mother-in-law and dad when he passed. In the meditation he was hanging around with Monjoronson, George and several other celestials. Felt like they were celebrating his joining them! They were walking around introducing him to everyone. Seemed as if they're all very happy he is joining their ranks.

This morning in meditation my cousin was with him. I didn't even have a chance to get through my preparation routine. I just went with it. Again it was a large gathering of Monjoronson, George and other celestials. I apologized to Shane for not being there for him these past few months. He smiled and said, "Water under the bridge mate!" Again, instead of dwelling on the past, all it seems like he's interested in is the 'now' and moving forward.

Realizing the meditation was coming to an end, I asked if there was anything I could do for Melody. He asked if I could continue to pray for her comfort and then the song, 'Memory', by Barbara Streisand began playing in my head. The meditation ended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLaScTPAb54 I'm sure this song is for Melody

When going to YouTube to add the song, one of the little boxes with suggestions for me was one, “23-3-23, get ready to receive blessings,” It was then I realized I was supposed to share this with the board.

This has context, trust me.

Last night 3-23-2023, Aleah forwarded a video a friend had sent of the Northern Lights. She was visiting family in Chicago, told us to go outside and take a look. Our family really like to see celestial events, so I rushed outside. Happened to glanced at my phone, noticed it was 11:11 PM. Apparently she sent it to my son Ken, as he was already outside. We live in the woods, the view of the sky is limited. We jumped in the car and drove a couple of miles down the road to a very small historical airport.

Words... cannot describe the breathtaking majesty spread out in front and above us. It was a 360 degree, jaw dropping spectacular celestial display! The scene was pulsing and undulating. The entire sky was dancing in white, green, and pink rays of delight! No kidding I was giddy all over. Immediately began taking pics, hoping I could capture even a small portion of was was radiating all around us. There were three of us there and my phone was the only one to get any good shots. After each one I stopped to see if anything was there. One stopped me in my tracks. The only thing in the shot, very clearly, was a face. I'd been thinking about Shane's smoke shots earlier in the day, wondering if anyone would be able to capture beings as he had. I asked, “Are you watching this too Shane?”

We left after taking a few more shots. The display was far from over, but it was freezing out there! On the way home I kept thinking, “This has to have been celestially inspired!” I hadn't seen Northern Lights like this since I was a kid. I'll admit, one of the reasons I was so eager to go to the airport so late at night was,...(head hanging low), because it's also a Pokestop, and I was out of Pokeballs. If you don't know about the Pokemon game, well, I'll have to explain it later. I had two Pokemon waiting to be captured. And you gotta have Pokeballs to capture Pokemon! I couldn't go any further in my battles, until I had more Pokeballs!

We arrived back home, I hadn't realized until then the date was 3-23-2023. “Huh! I wonder if the spectacular Northern Lights has any spiritual significance?” Immediately went to capture the Pokemon I needed to continue the game. Stopped in my tracks again! The one waiting for me had a 1111 CP! I smiled saying, “Celestially inspired indeed.”

In this mornings meditation there seemed like an increase of energy and excitement for this board. Like they're making plans over there, so I guess we'd better get ready! I'm really going to try and make a concerted effort to get back on the boards more regularly.

Sending love and light to all. I hope you are well. :loves

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim,

There you are.

No pressure either. All in God timing.

:alien:

I'm elevated by your experience and happy for Shane.

Are you able to share the photo with us? It would be a great way to keep his thread alive.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
If I can find a way, I will, but you guys know how technologically challenged I am. :?

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((Kimmie)))))))))

It was good to hear your words here again...so good... especially on this thread. :happy Isn't it funny how we can love people we have never met in the flesh as if they are our brothers and sisters...and wouldn't it be wonderful if the entire world felt that way? I wonder if that is what the era of life and light will feel like???

I have been struggling with this loss and so many other kinds of loss in my life these days, if I am to be perfectly honest... the loss of my dad's ability to speak with us...the loss of family and friends... the loss of the peace that once dwelt so easily inside me.

I am sure others understand loss and the way to move through it sooooo much better then I do at this time...but with that thought I remember that this process of working our way through the ins and outs that life and our own ways of being creates, also strengthens our insides... the part of us that is eternal...

So with all of you, I celebrate the time we had with our dear Shane. I celebrate the time and conversations I had with Wingzie, the visits and conversations with a still very much alive, Geoff in Australia and I celebrate, oh boy, do I celebrate every moment I shared with George and what all those many moments with all these lovies have brought me in better understanding the love of the Creator...

I am so grateful for my spiritual family...those alive, those passed, and those of celestial origin... :kiss:
with love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy I am grateful for your reply. We have a little family here. You mentioned you feel that you've lost your sense of peace, but reading your words I don't sense that. So I pray you find your peace, because it is there. It is a noble idea, treating others as brother and sister. Something we can do so easily as a child, and somehow as we age we allow things outside ourselves to rob us of these simple expressions. So I am happy we have people here that allow us the freedom to find those experiences again, and a space to stretch our heart muscle.

May God grant you Peace in this moment~
:sunflower:

Kim... Here is a free image upload website...
https://imgbb.com/

I just took a picture of my tree. Many years ago I shared a photo of what looked like an animal peering into its own reflection. This time I see a man in profile view. Or an elemental? Do you see him?

I took the photo with my phone, sent it to my email... Uploaded it on the website...

From there,
I clicked the image which opens it up in its own window. I right click and hit open image in new tab.
I copy the link and put it in IMG brackets on the forum. The brackets are as follows: [ IMG ] paste link here no spaces for anything [ /IMG ]

I hope this helps! There may be a, "better" way to do it. But that's what I know. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good morning to all those in the North and Good night to all those in the south side of our planet.

Thank you! It was good reading your words, Eric, and I am convinced we read things when it is the right time...as along side this message posted today on the English and Spanish progress group list, it serves as a kind of way-shower of a sort... when inner and outer life feels a little overwhelming perhaps
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32250

I hope others find courage and even determination when reading the above message. We are not without help and we are stronger then we think.
:happy

Also thanks too for the detailed example of how to post photos...

I am going to save it onto my computer...
What kind of tree is that by the way? Sycamore? It reminds me of the Eucalypts so prominent in Australia.

xxSandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

oh yes, I see a man in profile sort of sitting back on his feet looking upward. :D
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey Sandy, I love that you see something different. Someone else saw a hippo and even a cherub! There's all kinds of life there. I believe you are right about the tree, I asked Dad though and he doesn't know. This tree has been with me my whole life, even in some of my spiritual dreams, so I think there's a spirit associated with its being. The images do change over time. What started as a creature looking into its reflection, turned into(my opinion) a giant portal.

I've highlighted the elf. The orange is his cap, the green his ear and nose. The blue his eye. I've left it mostly untouched so your imagination can anchor in the rest of the image. Maybe if you see it circled and then look back at the original photo- you can't unsee him. =P

Hey... I really liked the celestial message you posted in the link above. I feel like that is the *Joy* in living life. I just watched August Rush with my friend, it is kind of a cheesy but it's a great movie which has much to do with where we put our energy and the kind of things we attract in our lives.

I am mostly in solid communities, but there are a few online communities where children make comments and vulgar insults. I had to remind myself anyone that talks or behaves like that must be a child, or a really sad adult. I am grateful to be in this environment which welcomes others with kindness- something that inspires intelligence and creativity, rather than challenges it and destroys it. It really comes down to Love or Fear. Hate is a type of fear. So your celestial message was read, or heard for that matter in Gods timing. Thank you.

Well. I would be excited to see if Kim is able to post the picture now that the instructions have been made clear. Here's a mental love thought for Shane and his family. For you and your loved ones now living the eternal present, experiencing I hope, in a realm where love and joy are practiced by all. And to the rest of our beloved friends and family.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Karl Marx?

I stepped outside for some fresh air and my neighbors backboard started speaking to me. It's an old basketball post and the wood started to morph in front of me...

Now I can't help but see the fabled image of Karl Marx. Or something reminiscent of, a look-a-like?

I am going to share, first outlining the area... And then the raw photo- hopefully you start to see it in the raw... Because the shading of the work is absolutely brilliant.

Nature and our minds are pretty cool all on their own...

The original.... Different shades for the eyes, the hair, the beard- the moustache... A bald spot for his head...

The memory in question...

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Whoa! :shock: That is amazing, Eric.
Messages and guidance is all around us if we remain open and aware.
After re reading todays celestial message, I am making a solid renewed effort to stay in present centered awareness.
:bana:
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy for directing me to the channeled message. I think about what it means regarding my impulsive thoughts, which are sometimes rewarded with action. Non action is action and sometimes yields its own rewards. It's training the body to recognize. I also realize, particular food and supplements entirely effect the quality of our thoughts and where that awareness resides.

Learning the harmonious relationship of body and mind is a part of the self mastery we have all chosen to be a part of.

....I think. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I also realize, particular food and supplements entirely effect the quality of our thoughts and where that awareness resides.
I think this is something I have overlooked for several years.
Thank you for reminding me of this, Eric. :sunflower: I am now making a conscious effort as well today to reward my body with healthy food.
xxSandy