“Soul Searching” - Thought Adjuster.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Soul Searching” - Thought Adjuster.

Post by Sandy »

Alabama, US of A, October 31, 2013.
Teacher: Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “Soul Searching”

Message received by Oscar.

Thought Adjuster: “What is your soul searching for when you come closer to the presence of the Father within? Your soul desires to get closer to the Source of all life and all wisdom. This is an indescribable thirst that all human beings have experienced some time in their life but very few have discovered how to satisfy. This is the impulse to worship that provides an increasingly intense desire to know the Father and achieve a more complete likeness with Him.

It is during these moments of worship that the human mind can be silenced enough to perceive the whispers of the divine mind. This conversation has no words and cannot be explained in human language, but it represents a true communion and an energy transfer where soul and personality receive what they need the most to move forward and prepare for the future.

Come to Me when you need it most. Come to Me when your curiosity motivates you to search for what you cannot find in your world. Come to Me when the difficulties and the challenges of life fill you with confusion and anxiety. Come to Me when your achievement and your satisfactions fill you with the joy of living. The connection with the Father is never interrupted, but your experience of this connection and the sensation of coming close to God can only be known when you use your will and decide to search for spiritual input.

In truth, it is so easy for a human being to find the comfort and the inspiration to live a life filled with truth, beauty, and goodness, an exemplary life that is the foundation of eternal life. The most immediate and simple fact of your existence should be your relationship with the Father in heaven. You have within yourselves the very presence of God that is always available. You don’t need any rituals or intermediaries to have access to the Source of all wisdom in the universes. Only your true desire to get to know this treasure that has been placed within your being is the only thing that is needed. This desire is the origin of the highest achievements of human life. Keep this desire alive in your hearts and you will transform your life into an expression of the divinity of the Father through your personality.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Faith is just curiosity tinged with hope — Thought Adjuster.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.