The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Secret

Post by sammy »

(((((SHANE and MELODY)))))

This may be of no comfort but it's worth a shot. I'd like to share a story about recent events, it may not seem to be related at first but give the story a chance.

My now 31 year old son moved back in with us a little over 5 years ago with his dog (Brody). He attended college full time and was working close to full time hours every week. I took Brody for walks every day, fed him, took him to vet visits, snuggled him etc. He would sleep with my son at night most nights. After graduating he took a job on 2nd shift so Brody would come to bed with us and Scott would bring him upstairs when he got home. Eventually he didn't want to leave our room. I had become his "person".

One day last summer I was attempting to meditate and all I could see was Brody (he was actually napping in the other room). Ever since, when I meditate he's in my meditation.

Now I'm going to go backwards for a minute. After my dad passed I would have about him dreams that felt very real. It was odd, I would go to bed with some deep spiritual question on my mind, dad would show up and answer my question, when I woke up I wouldn't recall the answer OR the question! Except for the last time my dad visited me...the question was along the lines of how he got here (meaning what method he uses to visit us)...his response was "I go to the love we shared"...he doesn't travel to a time or place...he travels to an emotion.

Back to present...Scott took a job a little over a month ago 5 hours away from us and brought Brody with him. Brody was having a very hard time with the adjustment. I recalled my dad's words "I go to the love we shared" so would meditate focusing on loving times with Brody, see him and send him hugs and love.

Wednesday of this week I was meditating. I saw Brody trying to hack something up. 5 minutes later Scott's fiance called me crying and said that Brody was very sick, throwing up. Scott was out of town, she needed to get to work, they don't have a vet yet and she didn't know what to do. He ended up needing surgery. I was meditating prior to the surgery trying to send him love and healing and saw the vet intubate him. I thought "THEY INDUBATE DOGS???" Well guess what...Scott called to give me an update on the progress of the surgery and his first words were "intubation went fine". This morning as I was waking Brody was in my face, I saw a hand approach is face as though someone was offering him a treat and then they took his temperature. I'm curious to know if that was spot on and will try to find out later today, but at this point I am fully convinced that these are not coincidences, but rather I AM connecting with Brody.

SO...my point is, perhaps Melody can a least visit her dad by going into meditation and focusing on the love they shared. No, it won't be the same as being there physically, but the uplifting spiritual effect will be long lasting.

I continue to pray for a miracle of circumstances for you and Melody.

LOVE!!!!

Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

sammy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:57 am (((((SHANE and MELODY)))))

This may be of no comfort but it's worth a shot. I'd like to share a story about recent events, it may not seem to be related at first but give the story a chance.

My now 31 year old son moved back in with us a little over 5 years ago with his dog (Brody). He attended college full time and was working close to full time hours every week. I took Brody for walks every day, fed him, took him to vet visits, snuggled him etc. He would sleep with my son at night most nights. After graduating he took a job on 2nd shift so Brody would come to bed with us and Scott would bring him upstairs when he got home. Eventually he didn't want to leave our room. I had become his "person".

One day last summer I was attempting to meditate and all I could see was Brody (he was actually napping in the other room). Ever since, when I meditate he's in my meditation.

Now I'm going to go backwards for a minute. After my dad passed I would have about him dreams that felt very real. It was odd, I would go to bed with some deep spiritual question on my mind, dad would show up and answer my question, when I woke up I wouldn't recall the answer OR the question! Except for the last time my dad visited me...the question was along the lines of how he got here (meaning what method he uses to visit us)...his response was "I go to the love we shared"...he doesn't travel to a time or place...he travels to an emotion.

Back to present...Scott took a job a little over a month ago 5 hours away from us and brought Brody with him. Brody was having a very hard time with the adjustment. I recalled my dad's words "I go to the love we shared" so would meditate focusing on loving times with Brody, see him and send him hugs and love.

Wednesday of this week I was meditating. I saw Brody trying to hack something up. 5 minutes later Scott's fiance called me crying and said that Brody was very sick, throwing up. Scott was out of town, she needed to get to work, they don't have a vet yet and she didn't know what to do. He ended up needing surgery. I was meditating prior to the surgery trying to send him love and healing and saw the vet intubate him. I thought "THEY INDUBATE DOGS???" Well guess what...Scott called to give me an update on the progress of the surgery and his first words were "intubation went fine". This morning as I was waking Brody was in my face, I saw a hand approach is face as though someone was offering him a treat and then they took his temperature. I'm curious to know if that was spot on and will try to find out later today, but at this point I am fully convinced that these are not coincidences, but rather I AM connecting with Brody.

SO...my point is, perhaps Melody can a least visit her dad by going into meditation and focusing on the love they shared. No, it won't be the same as being there physically, but the uplifting spiritual effect will be long lasting.

LOVE!!!!

Sammyjo
Hi Sammyjo,

This is a wonderful story but the truth is neither of us are any good at meditation.
We have been to groups, we have tried everything but all to no avail.

Alot of people have told me that I have a gift by being able to photograph spirits in smoke and I believe that. That is the way I contact spirit, that is how they show themselves to me. Alot of people can't do that.
Others do it through meditation. Unfortunately I'm (we) are not one of them.

It's heartbreaking because this supposed civilised country that we live in is the only democracy in the world where it's citizens are banned from travelling. If we lived in any other democracy in the world we could go tomorrow.
What also tore me up this evening was Melody and I were watching a cooking show on television. They started talking about Japanese food and showing parts of Japan and she just burst into tears.
This is a strong woman. She is much stronger than me. This whole thing about locking people in the country is taking it's toll.

You can't get an appointment with a mental health worker here for 3 months. Our city (Melbourne) this week became the worlds most locked down city. Unless you're living it, it's impossible to describe. Every day you wake up it's like a bad dream.

Thank you so much for your thoughts, much appreciated.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}} for you, Melody, and her dad.

Sandy,
I sent pics and videos to you on Facebook Messenger in response to you asking about the fall leaves.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dear Sammy and Shane,

What wonderful advice, the both of you, as we explore communicating with God- telepathy in the non-verbal sense. It is very important to me, and I believe no matter what part of the world you are in, an important opportunity for the seeker.

Dear Shane,

Please keep the Faith. You are not alone. My heart is very heavy reading your words. It is draconian what is happening over there, and your contact with Spirit is a treasured gift. I pray for you and the many in Australia, there is so much behind the scenes- I have to believe what's happening now will not stand much longer. I pray for liberation, for healing of land and people. May God protect you and Melody now and always. My heart sends as much love as it can muster- Stay strong, enjoy your practices, seek the opportunities available to you. I believe there is a contemplative nature to you that also allows communion with Spirit. No matter what the circumstance, freedom within is all ways available. You have an entire spiritual army at your side. Know this. God is with you.

My loving regards to you and your Beloved Melody- and to the families family.

<3
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:21 pm Dear Sammy and Shane,

What wonderful advice, the both of you, as we explore communicating with God- telepathy in the non-verbal sense. It is very important to me, and I believe no matter what part of the world you are in, an important opportunity for the seeker.

Dear Shane,

Please keep the Faith. You are not alone. My heart is very heavy reading your words. It is draconian what is happening over there, and your contact with Spirit is a treasured gift. I pray for you and the many in Australia, there is so much behind the scenes- I have to believe what's happening now will not stand much longer. I pray for liberation, for healing of land and people. May God protect you and Melody now and always. My heart sends as much love as it can muster- Stay strong, enjoy your practices, seek the opportunities available to you. I believe there is a contemplative nature to you that also allows communion with Spirit. No matter what the circumstance, freedom within is all ways available. You have an entire spiritual army at your side. Know this. God is with you.

My loving regards to you and your Beloved Melody- and to the families family.

<3
First of all Eric thank you for your words.
Unfortunately I have totally lost faith.

I have tried to do good all my life and have never asked for any favours but with this one request I have been denied and blocked from every possible angle.
That's why I have lost faith.
Thanks all I'm done.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
My heart is breaking for you and your family. I know it feels hopeless and might seem like you're in this fight all alone. But we are your family and are right there beside you lending all the support we can, for as long as it takes for the sun to peek through the dark clouds.

You, Melody, and her dad are so loved. Think I'll burn a candle during meditation today to see if I can capture a smidgen of what you've been able to.

Take care friend,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
How is Brody?
:loves
Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

HI Kim :hithere

So far so good! Heading to NY tomorrow, will spend the weekend up there with Scott and Katie and bring Brody home with us on Sunday. :loves

How are you feeling and how goes the wedding planning?

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That is such good news, Sammy! :sunflower: :bana:
Have a fun and safe visit.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
Yay! :bana: :sunflower: :bana: Boy, you're going to have a hard time keeping him calm and quiet when he sees you!... I feel like a Jewish mother and am getting overclempht.(Is anyone else not getting their posts autocorrected? 'Cause I know I didn't spell that one right!)

I'm superexcited for you bloth. :roll It must have seemed like a long week... That reminds me you and Sandy were in my meditation today. When I get it typed up I'll send it to you both. What a wild ride that one was!

Safe travels,
Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

No troubles with autocorrect here.

I too am concerned about him getting too excited and jumping and damaging the surgery areas. I have asked Scott to try to time his sedatives so they are in effect when we arrive. But Can't wait to see ALL their sweet faces. :loves

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
Good idea about the sedatives. Can't imagine you're going to be excited. :lol:

Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

OMG!!!

Even with all the sedatives he was so excited to see us! I felt bad having to leave to go to the hotel…. Got hugs and kisses from everybody and extra snuggles from Brody :loves

I’m a happy girl!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
Feeling very happy for you all! :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower:

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

sammy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:57 am (((((SHANE and MELODY)))))

LOVE!!!!

Sammyjo
Hi Sammyjo, Kim, Sandy and Eric,

I want to thank you all for your support and love at I time when I thought that all was lost.
I thank you for your prayers, support and encouragement at one of my darkest times.

On Thursday we received the good news that we got our exemption to fly to Japan.
We will leave on 9th November.

No amount of thanks can show how much all of your support meant for Melody and myself.

Truly a special group of people.

With Love,
Shane & Melody.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Shane!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Thursday for me landed on the 14th!

This is great news =)

While our Spirits are lifted, it is my hopes to portray great humility in what might be a revealing time- for all of us.

My loving regards!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:51 am Shane!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Thursday for me landed on the 14th!

This is great news =)

While our Spirits are lifted, it is my hopes to portray great humility in what might be a revealing time- for all of us.

My loving regards!
Eric!
With all the commotion going on here I didn't even realise :bana: :bana:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Shane!!!!!!!

I am SO happy for you and Melody!!!!

Safe travels!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Don't know if you picked up on it or not, but we all are EXTREMELY happy for you and Melody! :roll :cheers: :roll

Eric,
Of course it was on the 14th! Awesome realization.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
Yes, Extremely happy! :cheers:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:02 am Shane,
Don't know if you picked up on it or not, but we all are EXTREMELY happy for you and Melody! :roll :cheers: :roll

Eric,
Of course it was on the 14th! Awesome realization.

Kim
Hi Kim,

EXTREMELY doesn't seem a powerful enough word, but yes along with relief :sunflower: :sunflower:
Time to take a couple of deep breaths and continue on with what's still to do before we leave.

My love and huge thanks to everyone. :santa: :rendeer:

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi everyone!
Left half a white cake with strawberry filling and whipped cream frosting in the Secret Cafe'. We celebrated Aleah's birthday on Saturday and that cake is WAY TO TEMPTING sitting in my frig!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Love to all,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I was just flipping through a free magazine produced by the grocery food chain, Woolworths here. In it there is something called a "naked blackberry cake. Yep, you heard me...naked. Actually nothing risqué about it. LOL The naked part is on the sides you allow some of the cake to show through the "oh so yummy" looking icing. Anyway, after that long story my point was, I am dying for a piece of cake! :shock: and your cake...well, Aleah's cake, has me wishing I could zip over there and sneak me a piece. :mrgreen:
I truly cannot trust myself to fix a cake here as I would eat half of it in one sitting. I am a "sweets monster" that would make Cookie Monster from Sesame Street look like a low carb dieter. ;)

Anyway, I am enjoying a good start to this new day and will get busy working in some way toward my journey back to the US and family.

Here's to cake and world class metabolisms! :cheers:
Love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I remember you love sweets! The thing is I've been so good about them for four years. For the last couple of weeks, I just want it! We're smack dab in the middle of apple cidar and pumpkin donut season! Working hard to stay away from sugar loaded food. I really don't(donut)feel very good after imbibing.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh how I always loved the pumpkin doughnuts this time of year in the Northern Hemisphere. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And apple cider...sooo good! This morning I got to watch my grandkids and Daddy carve pumpkins to put outside on the porch. They each had their own pumpkin and each pumpkin turned out so individually much like people I suppose. It was a lovely surprise and energized me for the rest of the day. I can almost smell the leaves that are crunching underfoot up there! :bana:

But it is late and I have had a long day sorting through belongings. My time is growing shorter here and a part of me grieves yet I know on the back side of it, I will be okay. (I hope. LOL)

Good night everybody...

love you guys... :hithere