Book of Mastery by Paul Selig (A channeled text)

Discussions of spiritual books
Raenna Light
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Book of Mastery by Paul Selig (A channeled text)

Post by Raenna Light »

:bana: I just started listening to the audio book for the Book of Mastery by Paul Selig which is a Channeled text from Melchizedek (as they refer to themselves). Oh my goodness it’s some serious stuff. lol You know the books that you read that instantly tap into the depths of who you are to the point where your human self gets a little nervous? Yeah well that’s this one. I can feel it shifting me as I read it and my human personality resists it and will have my brain check out at certain points. So, it’s taking me a while to get through because I keep going back and restarting when my mind checks out. It’s teaching me right now about seeing the source in everyone. EVERYONE! And having me look at my own judgements. I’m so grateful for this teaching! What a relief to realize that I don’t have to judge right and wrong! People all come from the same source and are just wrapped in muck, some more than others. So I’m practicing challenging myself when I want to judge, and looking at the source in the people around me. What a beautiful experience. :loves
Anyone here read this or anything else by Paul or Melchizedek or read another book that hit you at your core? I’d love to hear about them! Also I recommend this book if you feel called.

Raenna Light
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Book of Mastery by Paul Selig (A channeled text)

Post by Sandy »

Hello Raenna :hithere

That was an awesome book review. While I have never read the Book of Mastery, (that may change after your review. :) ) I have read channelled messages by Melchizedeks. I first heard about these brilliant celestial beings in the Urantia Book.
When you wrote:
Oh my goodness it’s some serious stuff. lol You know the books that you read that instantly tap into the depths of who you are to the point where your human self gets a little nervous? Yeah well that’s this one. I can feel it shifting me as I read it and my human personality resists it and will have my brain check out at certain points
I smiled an nodded as that was how I felt the first time I read the Urantia book. But what you say here is the biggest endorsement for reading the channelled messages...
It’s teaching me right now about seeing the source in everyone. EVERYONE! And having me look at my own judgements. I’m so grateful for this teaching! What a relief to realise that I don’t have to judge right and wrong! People all come from the same source and are just wrapped in muck, some more than others. So I’m practising challenging myself when I want to judge, and looking at the source in the people around me. What a beautiful experience. :loves
Wow! :sunflower: In these hard times...what a blessing. You inspire me. Thank you and I will give what you say here some very serious thought. :happy

It is late but I just want to welcome you to the message board. It is great to meet you, Raenna! :hithere
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

:hithere Hi Reanna!
Raenna Light wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:01 pm It’s teaching me right now about seeing the source in everyone. EVERYONE! And having me look at my own judgements. What a relief to realize that I don’t have to judge right and wrong! People all come from the same source and are just wrapped in muck, some more than others. So I’m practicing challenging myself when I want to judge, and looking at the source in the people around me. What a beautiful experience. :loves
Wow. I am grateful for such a beautiful reminder. Thank you. =)

:loves Welcome to the forum you!! :bana:

~HR :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, Reanna,
I love that feeling when reading a book, always think of it as, "Finding my next truth." Seems I find a new revelation in almost every spiritual book I read. The last few were The Secret Life Of Plants, Animal Speak, Braiding Sweetgrass, and the one I'm still wading through is Crystal Balls And Crystal Bowls.

Finding the source in all others and erasing judgement from our thoughts are two very noble pursuits. Good luck on these endeavors! Change of perspective is very rewarding experience, let alone the soul growth that can be gained.

Welcome to the boards! :sunflower:

Looking forward to reading more from you.
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Raenna Light
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Raenna Light »

Thank you all for your sweet sweet responses and for the warm welcome!! I really love the secret life of plants and animal speak as well! I’m very happy to be here!
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Reanna,
Both of those books just 'happened' to find me. The Secret Life of Plants copy write is 1973. I was keeping my daughter company while she organized and categorized hundreds of books on the shelves of my son's rental house. I'd been in that house, dozens of times, cleaning and dusting those same shelves. The book was on the floor in one of several big piles. I was instantly intrigued. My daughter laughed saying, "I knew you were going to pick up that book!" Having been a serious plant lover my whole life, I couldn't believe I'd never heard of that book. When I started reading it... it was one of those situations when the hairs stand up on the back of your neck and received several 'zings' from my teachers and guides.

Animal Speak was one I bought for my daughter several years ago. Saw it in my book case and began reading, it affected me the same way. Both held information and insights that were lifechanging. Would also recommend Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer. She has a beautiful writing style, that presented images and information on her Native American culture, spirituality, and nature that go straight to the heart.

Oh, and Autobiography Of A Yogi! Loved it.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.