Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Group Meditations

Post by peacockplume »

lovely Kim and Sandy,
I'll do a 'no time' today,,,I wasn't too well yesterday,,and all i could do was get in my healing pyramid..
all is under control tho,,please no worries! just don't want to talk about it.....on some meds,,,all is good.
think I will go to the crystal geode...
loves to all
pp xo :loves
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

wow
really powerful and profound experiences
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Lynn,
Hope you're on the mend! I was out and about today with Dave. While waiting in the car for him I just felt so grateful for all the wonderful people and celestials I have in my life. Spent a few minutes sending you all loving light.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i look forward to meeting up with you all tomorrow, may our hearts be linked and our minds directed towards stillness as we sense the divine within and without.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi
looking forward to tomorrow too,,,,

:loves mrs plume
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Happy meditating everyone!
:loves
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

See you soon! :sunflower:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hope it was a rewarding experience for you, and if not, every effort yields delicious fruit eventually.
time flew by in this one as kim often reports. couldn't believe the time when I was finished. :loves
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

nothing from me :(

pp
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hey Guys!
Well I had an absolutely wonderful meditation that lasted 2 1/2 hours... Unfortunately! right after instead of recording I rolled over and went to sleep. so details have abandoned me. "Hhhh," Still trying to adjust going back to work and strangely sleeping like a baby! My life is swirling with little girls, sunshine, and chickens!

All I can remember are a very strong connection with you and lots of celestials. Was going to try to go into meditation in no time to ask for a replay, too exhausted last night. Will keep trying.

Love to all!
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,
I'm always the last to report. :lol: I had a wonderful meditation on our Sunday night in which all of you were present. I was telling PP about it in an email. After my usual preparation and grounding ritual...I settled down into stillness and asked all of you to join me for a healing session for George. I am going to refer back to my email as for the life of me, I can't remember the details now. let's see...
found it...

" I called you in last night to help me in healing for George...and we were connected. First we met around a campfire and then all of us whoshed to George’s bedside. You were at the feet, Kim and I on each side of the head, Eric on his left side (It was so cute seeing him scramble over the bed to get into position. I felt he thought it would be too much for either three of us. LOL Then on George’s right side was Doctor Mendoza. He did the heavy lifting but we all participated. And it wasn’t just us either. Around us were our angels...all 8 of them...we all have destiny guardians. Then beyond us in a circular tere, like an amphitheatre, there were many others... Midwayers and people and angels. AS soon as Doctor M was satisfied it was complete we all were whoshed backwards to our place in space and time. But I am grateful for your love and help and know that I am with you as well when you need me as I suspect are Eric and Kim. "

I came in about 10 minutes late on Monday to the group meditation and I too wasn't able to write it down and now I can't remember anything about it. I do know both meditations left me with a sense of deep peace. Which I think I may need to draw on and expand in the coming months.

Love all around,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you sandy for allowing me in and to the celestial teachers.

kind regards.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

thank you sandy for allowing me in and to the celestial teachers.
You are most welcomed little brother and just in case you don't know...you have been invaluable to my own spiritual path over the years.
I won't be able to meet in real time with the group tomorrow, but will join you in "no time" as soon as possible.
Love you guys,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hey everyone,
Going to do the group meditation in no time also. Will be starting earlier, concentrating on sending healing to Lynn, George and support for Sandy.

I love you all,
Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

yes,,,yes,,,yes,,,

we're all in the same boat,,,

I'll be popping in and out of no time today too...

thank you all....

don't worry Sandy....

Eric,,,,I feel like you are holding the energy field around us...
thank you....
mrs plume
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good evening everyone!
I have two contributions.

River Meditation May 31, 2020
Before leaving the boards I decided to go to The River. My intention in that moment was to have a quick healing session for George, Sandy and Lynn. I'd already felt really energized after reading a few post. I know things are looking pretty bleak on several fronts, but this morning reading the posts, I felt so aware and energized from how spirit is trying to help us. I was eager to get away from my computer and go into meditation, sending healing.

Since the healing was for those three I figured Eric and I would be doing the healing while they lay in the water receiving. When collectively we decided they would participate also. The three of them stood in the middle of a healing orb, Eric and I were joined by,... I can't even tell you how many celestials joined us.

The music began, we all began singing with Aleah, white light streaming from our hands into and around the healing orb. The orb expanded to include us all. When suddenly my being lost it's form changing into... energy! Seeing this one by one everyone, except for Aleah, did the same. Leaving the confines of the orb and our bodies. Millions of pinpoints of light grouped in clusters, denoting each of our beings, danced all about in rhythm to the music. It was so liberating, no pain, sickness or sadness, complete freedom! It was like suddenly experiencing absolute love and happiness! Aleah continued to sing, smiling broadly watching the pivoting light display before her.

We could feel the vibration of each note of music, first her voice, then the piano. It was a completely fascinating feeling! Then we merged with the notes of music!

Aleah has a very strong voice. (LOL)When she sings I have to stand back a bit, because it can be very over powering. At this moment, while in my energy form, I went up to within inches of her while she sang to experience the vibration of her music. It took all my of my concentration to keep my cluster of light from separating and drifting off on a wave of sound. While experiencing this I becoming each and every note of music!
This was so surprising. I went so quickly into alpha and it seemed to last much longer than the duration of the song.

Group meditation May 31, 2020
Wanted to get an earlier start, but only managed to be thirty minutes ahead of our regular time. Went searching about for others, so strange I couldn't find anyone. Lit three candles and began walking through the spiral, felt a few celestial symbol, but didn't make any visual connections. Song The Voice by Celtic Women began playing in the background and continued for the rest of the meditation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxGE65pn2vg

Felt a tingling on my left collarbone a few times then it got stronger. I asked if I was meeting a new teacher, received no response. The tingling on my collarbone was making it hard for me to concentrate, mentioning this it stopped. Had a similar sensation on my left eyebrow. Again asked if I was going to get a new teacher, no response and it stopped after a few seconds.

Felt like I was just settling into alpha when I received what felt like an electrical zap on the back and inside my right leg. Had no idea what that was, it happened again a total of 11 times. The zaps were intermittent, as soon as I'd settle back into meditation it would happen again. Finally decided to get up for a few minutes. Thought it curious this happened the time of our regular group meditation.

After a few minutes, tried to meditate again. Didn't feel any real connection with celestials, or the group. Song The Voice began playing again. I asked, “Oh, was the healing at the river earlier in the day our group meditation?” Didn't really get a response. Every minute I would be shone a blip of people going on with their lives, it would go dark, then see another scene. The only one I remember was watching my daughters dog run around outside. After a time I said, “I really don't understand this meditation.” Then received a zap then right between the eyes! I sat right up, “Well, I guess that meditation is over!”

Didn't really know the words to The Voice. All I recalled was, "I am the voice of your future." After viewing it I wondered if listening and reviewing the words was the point of the meditation. Especially considering how much I've been looking into vibration.

It only felt like a few minutes, but looking at the clock it lasted about forty-five minutes.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

your experiences never cease to amaze me. very happy you guys share. i will do the same. whenever i miss our group effort, i instead offer a prayer and acknowledge each of you. my meditations are usually trying to slow down and practice concentration. i have not been as disciplined lately and seem to be surfing through the motions. still finding time for gratitude and heart-filled contentment.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
{{{{{{HUG}}}}}

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group Meditation June 7, 2020

Monjoronson and I walked had in hand down to The River. There were people bank to bank who needed support from the onslaught of the world, and those who needed healing. Sandy and George were there, Lynn and Allen. Eric was there with his entire family. It was so quiet except for Aleah's song.

After a few minutes I turned to Monjoronson and told him I was ready for my lesson. It was understood the others would stay in the river for healing. Monjoronson held onto my left hand, Nebadonia appeared beside us and clasped my right. We drifted gently upward into the darkness.

In a few minutes I saw a terraced hill floating in the air. As we got closer, I could see it was an expansive oriental garden. I looked at Monjoronson, he communicated to me there would be no lesson today. I was simply supposed to explore this place of tranquility.

There was a black lacquered fence that encompassed the entire lower level and followed the path that spiraled several levels on up to the top. This place was a wonder! Beautiful flowering plants, blossoming cherry trees, koi swam slowly in the river that trailed on down the hill to the top of a waterfall. At the bottom of the waterfall was a small dark blue lake. The water continued to fall right on over the side down into the air into misty nothingness.

There were peacocks quietly strutting around or fanning their tails. I thought, “Ah, Eric here are your peacocks.” I realized that I'd been here before. Had invited my female friends and family to join me in a Qigong and yoga session one time while we watched the sun rise and sending healing to Urantia.

I followed the path upward, marveling at the beauty that surrounded me. Many of my guides and teachers gave me their symbols very strongly as I walked, and my TA's symbol was very strong the whole time I was there. There were little bamboo bridges and little structures positioned all about. Everything was very well maintained. At the top was a blossoming cherry tree, with a man meditating beneath it's branches. He smiled when I approached. I was in such awe at the surroundings, all I could say was, “Master what am I to learn today.”

After a minute of contemplating me he responded, “You are a blossom among many on the tree of life.” This touched me very deeply, thinking of his words, cherry blossoms caught on a breeze, rained down all around us.

There were hazy blue mountains off in the distance, I wondered if there was more than one of these floating islands. The detail in everything from the mother of pearl inlay in the banister of the black railing, to the glinting golden orange and white of the koi fish, the iridescent colors of the peacocks was so striking! I wanted to stay here as long as possible, beside being so lovely, I couldn't help but feel completely relaxed and comfortable.

Winding my way back down to the waterfall, without hesitation I dove into the dark pool of water at it's feet. It was cool and refreshing, the water felt like silk slipping through my fingers. Monjoronson met me when I was done. We talked for a few minutes, without explanation I spoke, “You want me to tell the others. ”

He nodded and smiled, “So they may come here to find peace...Not every place we have to learn a lesson is in a cave.”

Grinning, I closed my eyes, not wanting to forget anything, holding on to this meditation for as long as I could.

The meditation lasted an hour and a half, and I meditated with a large rose quartz and a tree jasper.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

What a special place and meditation, Kim. I hope to visit it myself in a dream state tonight. The peace of the place draws me...so needed. I'll make sure to bring my George too. :happy
Thank you! :love
XSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

an invitation to a heavenly place! i saw a peacock the other day, wandered into our neighborhood. i'm happy my family and i could receive healing too. thank you kim for sharing. i tried but the mosquito's drove me crazy and when i came inside i surrendered to a post dinner-treat. :roll: will try again the 14th ! =) i've had difficulty settling in.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you Kim,,,I had goose bumps reading it....
the Masters answer and Monjorensons remark,,,,
it all warmed my heart...

my meditation took me to the World Pyramid , inside the earth floats in the centre with a violet flame beneath it.
think of a football stadium with the world in the centre,,,and enough seats for everyone on the planet.

we were all there,,,

pp
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Lynn,
That sounds awesome! How about that both our scenes were floating!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Lynn, Now I got goose bumps reading your meditation experience. What a special vision. I have been "dead in the water this week." I fall asleep every time I try to meditate. but next week... I am ever hopeful. :sunflower:
love you guys,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Think it was George who said something like, "Meditation will be about what is most needed." You probably just need some rest.

Kim