I'm worried.

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
mariachristina
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

I'm worried.

Post by mariachristina »

Somehow I always find myself back here, no matter how much time passes. So hello to everyone again! It has been a very long time since I posted on this forum.

As you can probably tell from the title of this post; I'm worried. In fact, I'm a little scared.

With all that has been happening recently (bushfires, corona, climate change, poor world leadership, etc.), I can't help but worry about what's going to happen next. I'm newly engaged and planning a wedding. I'm so excited to become a mother but I'm also terrified of the idea because I don't know what the future holds for this planet. Will I be bringing life into a world that's doomed or dangerous?

I'm only 23 at the moment. Will I even get to live a full life?

These are constant questions I ask myself. Constant worries.

And I hate to admit this but I've really started to lose my faith. I am having a hard time understanding why this is all happening... Is there really a purpose for all of this that's justifiable?

I'm rambling... But I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

It's a scary time but unfortunately I am left with little hope that we'll move into better times soon.

Forgive my negativity.. I just needed a place to express my worries.

Lots of love,

M xxx
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I'm worried.

Post by happyrain »

good morning maria! welcome back to the forum, it's nice to meet you. i'm eric or HR. congratulations on your first born and your engagement! that's exciting. your fear is not unwarranted. i've said this time again but i believe in this credence, self peace for world peace. take stock of all the freedoms available to you now and consider that war, disease, harsh climate and poor leadership is unfortunately nothing new through out the centuries man has roamed through out this planet. still, there are beacons of hope, real people that have left us with an ideology we might strive for in our day to day. mahatma gandhi, martin luther king jr, paramahansa yogananda- to name a few. and there are those who do not make the history books, my sufi teacher was influenced by such people which in turn translated to the wisdom people heed today. it isn't that these people were perfect, it's that they chose to hold on to something which translated to an influential energy beyond the grave. life after death.
there are two selves, one which identifies with the experience in a world of ever changing form and one which is eternal and perfect in nature. the body forming in you is creating a very special organic experience for the eternal soul, the wise and precious life you have the opportunity to help raise. i again propose that the fear is not baseless, nature teaches us that fear is a part of the experience. use that fear to create a sense of preparedness, to rise above uncertainty and to face whatever may come your way boldly. there will be 'catastrophes' and your child may one day have the same concerns as you. the rise of global communication is like a double edged-sword. there are benefits to having such easily accessible knowledge and there are those with power who would use information as a way to stoke fear in the masses. you are not helpless, you are strong and you are loved.
the way to find faith is to dig deep within and connect with that influential energy that moves through us all, to remember that this is temporary and to respond from a place you know to be true- love and light, as you'd have it for your child. take stock of all the good, do not let the rise in propaganda overwhelm you, though things are always changing- this is nothing new.
i found this website that might help you, please take time for yourself to read through it... it's called
"Inner Security in an Uncertain World."
https://yogananda.org/inner-security-in ... tain-world
god bless you, and your new family. i hope to see you share more of the little joys and victories down the road, you are going to be a wonderful mother and wife.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric,
That was lovely and I found it very helpful. thank you.

Hello Maria,
You will always be welcomed here no matter what the reason. It is good to see you again.
I am struck by your heart felt honesty. It is perfectly normal in times of adversity to question not only your beliefs but everything around you.
It seems we Australians have had quite the shocking year all ready. But with those words I am thinking about other places in this world...TMy home state of Tennessee in the US most recent where a tornado hit in the middle of the night, wiped out homes and killed 24 or 25 people. I feel I, at 60 years old, have never really been tested in the ole survival area and I guess in a way that unknown sort of weighs on me. How will I manage and cope? How can I be an asset to our neighbours as so many were in the bush fires if times become critical in our areas?... And the answer for me too lies in something Eric just said...
the way to find faith is to dig deep within and connect with that influential energy that moves through us all, to remember that this is temporary and to respond from a place you know to be true- love and light, as you'd have it for your child. take stock of all the good, do not let the rise in propaganda overwhelm you, though things are always changing- this is nothing new.
Humans have this amazing capacity to rise above... somehow in some way you, me, Eric, etc... we'll find it within ourselves as we tap into that energy to find the way through this, not only for ourselves, but along side our neighbours, family and friends. We are not alone. We do not have to do it by ourselves. We also have a host of celestials striving to assist as well.. But the reality... it is our job to make sense of these things humans have created and caused, to learn from it, turn it on its head and straighten it out for the next generation... just as generations before us have done and demonstrated. It won't be easy. But we are strong. We are loving and regardless what occurs, our life here is only one door in the mansions of eternity.

Be ready, be prepared but also dream of what you desire the most...It is your dreams of a peaceful loving life for your children and in fact, all of our dreams that will fuel us all in the end and win the day. Whatever occurs we will come away with information about ourselves that will serve us long into "infinity and beyond." ( LOL now I am thinking of the movie " Toy Story") :roll:
((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Maria,
Knowing I'm late to this thread, I hope that you are feeling more safe today and confidant in a brighter future. Many times over the world has been at this point of apparent hopelessness and yet... we have survived, moved forward, learned from the assault. My heart and words are sending out love, peace and courage hoping they find you at ease.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
mariachristina
New Friend

Post by mariachristina »

happyrain wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:17 pm good morning maria! welcome back to the forum, it's nice to meet you. i'm eric or HR. congratulations on your first born and your engagement! that's exciting. your fear is not unwarranted. i've said this time again but i believe in this credence, self peace for world peace. take stock of all the freedoms available to you now and consider that war, disease, harsh climate and poor leadership is unfortunately nothing new through out the centuries man has roamed through out this planet. still, there are beacons of hope, real people that have left us with an ideology we might strive for in our day to day. mahatma gandhi, martin luther king jr, paramahansa yogananda- to name a few. and there are those who do not make the history books, my sufi teacher was influenced by such people which in turn translated to the wisdom people heed today. it isn't that these people were perfect, it's that they chose to hold on to something which translated to an influential energy beyond the grave. life after death.
there are two selves, one which identifies with the experience in a world of ever changing form and one which is eternal and perfect in nature. the body forming in you is creating a very special organic experience for the eternal soul, the wise and precious life you have the opportunity to help raise. i again propose that the fear is not baseless, nature teaches us that fear is a part of the experience. use that fear to create a sense of preparedness, to rise above uncertainty and to face whatever may come your way boldly. there will be 'catastrophes' and your child may one day have the same concerns as you. the rise of global communication is like a double edged-sword. there are benefits to having such easily accessible knowledge and there are those with power who would use information as a way to stoke fear in the masses. you are not helpless, you are strong and you are loved.
i found this website that might help you, please take time for yourself to read through it... it's called
"Inner Security in an Uncertain World."
https://yogananda.org/inner-security-in ... tain-world
god bless you, and your new family. i hope to see you share more of the little joys and victories down the road, you are going to be a wonderful mother and wife.
Hi Eric! After posting my original message, I took some time to think about everything. I can't stay my fear has completely subsided but I definitely feel like I'm now in a better place emotionally. And your beautiful message is a huge reason why. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me to with such kindness. I've always loved this community and your response was such a sparkling example as to why.

I hope you're staying safe wherever you are. :loves

Maria
mariachristina
New Friend

Post by mariachristina »

Sandy wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:25 am Eric,
That was lovely and I found it very helpful. thank you.

Hello Maria,
You will always be welcomed here no matter what the reason. It is good to see you again.
I am struck by your heart felt honesty. It is perfectly normal in times of adversity to question not only your beliefs but everything around you.
It seems we Australians have had quite the shocking year all ready. But with those words I am thinking about other places in this world...TMy home state of Tennessee in the US most recent where a tornado hit in the middle of the night, wiped out homes and killed 24 or 25 people. I feel I, at 60 years old, have never really been tested in the ole survival area and I guess in a way that unknown sort of weighs on me. How will I manage and cope? How can I be an asset to our neighbours as so many were in the bush fires if times become critical in our areas?... And the answer for me too lies in something Eric just said...

Humans have this amazing capacity to rise above... somehow in some way you, me, Eric, etc... we'll find it within ourselves as we tap into that energy to find the way through this, not only for ourselves, but along side our neighbours, family and friends. We are not alone. We do not have to do it by ourselves. We also have a host of celestials striving to assist as well.. But the reality... it is our job to make sense of these things humans have created and caused, to learn from it, turn it on its head and straighten it out for the next generation... just as generations before us have done and demonstrated. It won't be easy. But we are strong. We are loving and regardless what occurs, our life here is only one door in the mansions of eternity.

Be ready, be prepared but also dream of what you desire the most...It is your dreams of a peaceful loving life for your children and in fact, all of our dreams that will fuel us all in the end and win the day. Whatever occurs we will come away with information about ourselves that will serve us long into "infinity and beyond." ( LOL now I am thinking of the movie " Toy Story") :roll:
((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy

Thank you so much Sandy. Everything you said resonated so deeply with me. I'll continue to seek out the positive of this situation and re-focus my energy.
I'm feeling a lot better now. Of course I'm still nervous, I feel it's impossible not to be, but overall I'm in a much better headspace.

I've missed your words of wisdom! I hope you're staying safe in Australia. :loves

Maria
mariachristina
New Friend

Post by mariachristina »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:08 pm Maria,
Knowing I'm late to this thread, I hope that you are feeling more safe today and confidant in a brighter future. Many times over the world has been at this point of apparent hopelessness and yet... we have survived, moved forward, learned from the assault. My heart and words are sending out love, peace and courage hoping they find you at ease.

Kim
Hi Kim! I'm happy to say I AM feeling a lot better. I'm actually in Germany where the situation is getting pretty scary, along with many other parts of Europe. But I'm choosing to focus on the positives and trying to shift my headspace.
Thank you so much for your sweet message. Every bit of positivity and love helps in these moments.

I hope you're safe and healthy, wherever you are :loves

Maria
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Maria,
I am thinking of you tonight. We just saw that your lovely Chancellor Angela Merkel is now in self isolation. I hope that she will be well soon.
When I think of all of you scattered all over the world right now, I have hope...little bits of light all over this planet. We'll get through this...
Although with that, I must admit sometimes I feel peaceful... sometimes I feel worried. It is a crazy back and forth. But it is important to experience and acknowledge the way we feel. right? :) I guess the bottom line...we are all in this together and we are not alone and without inner guidance.
I hope you're safe and healthy, wherever you are :loves
Thank you for that...we are both well at this time. And I hope you and your family remain safe as well. :happy
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Maria and Sandy,
:loves

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Just a note I heard today that Chancellor Angela Merkel was tested and she is not infected. So that is good news. :D

:loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

That's great news! Thanks for telling us!

Kim