Morning Meditation March 22, 2020

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Morning Meditation March 22, 2020

Post by Seeker13 »

Morning meditation March 22, 2020

Had a very powerful meditation this morning. Can't remember all of it, but several of my female ancestors came in to reinforce the message my mom had given me about 5(?) year ago. She said, “The women in our family have been healers for a thousand generations.”

Last night I remembered a book I'd bought before Christmas about Crystal Balls and Bowls. I'd had a few signs that led me to the title of that book, trusted my intuition that told me, “I'm supposed to buy this book!” Bought it and another one, then set it aside until now because of already reading two others. After the first few pages the hairs on the back of my neck began standing up as I'd already been experiencing some of the traits needed to be developed.

This morning was thinking of that book when going into meditation, suddenly all the ancestors appeared! They showed me images of individual women in my linage who contributed to the healing. They were from both sides of my mom's family tree.

After that celestial symbols of my teachers began signaling, reinforcing that the book is to be my 'next thing', and that I'd been led to it. Mom and grandma's symbols began signaled very strong. My mind wandered a bit wondering how it happened to make us go so far off course. Then my dad's symbol lit up, taking full responsibility for his part in what caused the deviations in our family. Signaling to me then he was ready to help with that, and to help/has been helping with the same in the rest of the world.

First thing after meditation this morning I picked up a pink opal stone I'd gotten in Arizona a week and a half ago while on vacation. I looked up it's meaning:
'”Pink Opal has a meaning and properties of enhancing love and thoughtfulness. It is a gemstone that is also called as “a stone of hope” and it has been loved by people for a long time. This gemstone is also known for the power of bringing out people's potential and enhancing it. Opal has many types of colors.” Reference: www.gemstone7.com/098-pink-opal.html

I thought, "A stone of hope! That's cool!" Turning it over I noticed a vug(hollow). Inside as plan as day was a tiny white crystal heart! “Wow! What can be more affirming than a heart inside a stone who's meaning is, 'A stone of hope!'” A few minutes later showing the stone and small heart to my son, lo and behold, there was another heart shape on the surface as plain as day! “Double wow!” Finding this right after the meditation I just had couldn't simply be a coincidence!

My heart was soaring after all this! With the heaviness of all that is facing the world today, I wanted to share this experience with everyone! "MY HOPE," is that all of you feel safely wrapped in spirits loving embrace and are having a good day!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Re: Morning Meditation March 22, 2020

Post by Seeker13 »

If anyone would like to see the stone.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Kim
P.S. Don't ask me how Ken did this... I'm so techy challenged... so, so challenged :shock: :shock:

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

wow that is awesome. i'm just seeing this post and these pictures. interesting :hithere god is great.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

My oh my it is very beautiful, Kim! I have never seen anything like it. I am not surprised you found not one but 2 hearts. LOL They have been finding you for years these hearts. I have a theory...it is because of your very generous loving heart that you share so readily with all you meet. :love

Thank you for sharing your special meditation. It is priceless to find a very clear direction as you did. And this thread gives me great hope after a long day up the mountain at the doctors. :kiss:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
That is very nice of you to say. Spying a heart stone especially in times of despair is especially uplifting. They usually find me when I'm missing my mom. Always brings a smile to my face and changes my mood completely. Wasn't despairing when finding this one in the pink opal, but after the meditation and all, it was one of those moments that make you stop and blink a few times! Lol! Probably brought back 40 stones and that was the one I picked up first to examine. It's a little over an inch long and about 3/4 inches wide. The vug itself about a 1/4 inch around. So, I feel very fortunate to have seen it! Didn't notice when first picking it out, but then I was with my granddaughters who move much faster than me!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone could find a heart stone, penny, white feather or what ever their favorite symbol of spirit when they needed it!
Hope your trek up the mountain was fruitful! Did you ever talk to George's doctor about sleep apnea?

Eric,
God is GREAT! :happy

Love to you both,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

kim,
the lady bug has visited me recently. i think your wish came true. this bug follows me through out life and, in my dreams, which delivered the sufi message passed down by my grandfather.

speaking of violet wings, hearts and meditation...

here's a song for my meditation family.
https://youtu.be/v5rOHSeyegI

thank you
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
You don't know what perfect timing for me it was to listen to that song! And hearing about the lady bug supporting you. Thank You!

Care to share the story of the Sufi wisdom passed down by your grandfather? I'm intrigued! Funny I was wondering how your Grandpa Robert was doing yesterday?

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi kim, mom says he's doing good but i should call for myself. the ladybug appeared now three days in a row in the same place at work. i do believe this is a special message, maybe there is something special at work happening or something i should pay attention to.

there was a beautiful moth friend too, orange and very cute. i tried to keep him safe and give gentle energy.

the sufi experience was a dream which i may have shared briefly in the spiritual contemplation/essay section of the forum called discovering answers. in the dream it was my grandpa who appeared in my time of need(drowning) pointed to a sac of insects and the man at the top of the tree replied, "those aren't even born yet." but pappy placed something in my hand which turned into a lady bug with a pink heart that landed on it. those were the details i hadn't provided in the thread.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Eric... That song really picked up my spirits... :cheers:
The lyrics are awesome. I hope you don't mind if I post them.

"Wings"

I've been up around the stratosphere
At 31,000 feet
I'm gonna fly on out of here
On wings that you can't see
If you're gonna fly high without fear
You're gonna have to learn to love the atmosphere
And you gotta learn to use those wings
That you can't see

I been shreddin' on the mountains of the moon
On a weekend whim
I been looking out for life on Mars
Ground control to Major Jim
All these things could be yours too
If you'd just take another point of view
Everybody's got a pair of wings that they can't see

I've got wings that you can't see
I have wheels on my feet
Way up high I feel free
On these wings you can't see

I don't need no runway, I got fuel here in my bong
I can buzz at treetop flyer level all day long
Now I'm looking down on tiny cars
Tiny swimmers in the water
And tiny beach bars
And all because of these wings that you can't see

I've got wings that you can't see
I have wheels on my feet
Way up high I feel free
On these wings you can't see

Maybe if you open up your mind
You might learn some things
God only knows what you might find
Floatin' on those wings
You can try to fly away from all your problems
Well I'm here to say
That ain't the way to solve them
I can only help you with wings
That you can't see

We have wings that we can't see
We have wheels on our feet
Way up high we'll be free
On these wings we can't see

You have wings look and see
Silver wings like Merle and me
Come up up to Cloud 9B
Come on take a little taste of freedom
High up in a cloudland kingdom
Take a little trip on wings that you can't see

I have always loved lady bugs. My friend gave me a little statue of a lady bug that sits on my desk. So from now it will always remind me of you, Eric. Just like, even though it has probably been 10 years ago, I cannot see a dragon fly anywhere and on anything without thinking about a "Lilly Jean" a lady who was on our secret thread for awhile. (She loved Dragon flies) She disappeared suddenly and abruptly and I worried that something had happened to her. But still to this day when I see a Dragon fly I think of her and sometimes say a little prayer. I still think of Ian and his wife Lindsey too when I get the prompt 10:10. :) We meet so many "lovies" here.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone could find a heart stone, penny, white feather or what ever their favourite symbol of spirit when they needed it!
I suspect it can happen to all of us if we open our eyes and look for spirit around us. Naysayers can pass it off as coincidence...that's okay, but sometimes the feeling it brings you ..well, it really doesn't matter does it? ..."upliftment" happens whether science approves or not. :lol:
Hope your trek up the mountain was fruitful! Did you ever talk to George's doctor about sleep apnea?
Yes it was thank you, Kim. We came home with five prescriptions and a doctor's reference. Will go back next month or in May to get a flu shot. You know I didn't think to bring sleep apnea up... next time for sure. :)

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Just listened to Wings again! Good to hear about your grandpa... and your mom is probably right about calling him yourself. I haven't been with my granddaughters since returning home( a whole 11 days). But after being with them all our waking hours for ten days solid, and spending a lot of time with them before that! My heart twinges with sadness every once in awhile. :( I repeat your mom is probably right.

Was surprised the ladybug totem wasn't included in my book. Here's one of the many references to the ladybug.

https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/s ... rit-animal
"The ladybug spirit animal is one of the ancient totems. The ladybug is an animal spirit to many people. Also, the ladybug originates from the prayer of the middle ages farmers to the Virgin Mary to save their harvest. Like many other animal totems, the ladybug spirit animal too has multiple meanings. However, the most significant purpose of the ladybug spirit animal is love and protection." Hope she continues to greet you!
happyrain wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:13 amin the dream it was my grandpa who appeared in my time of need(drowning) pointed to a sac of insects and the man at the top of the tree replied, "those aren't even born yet." but pappy placed something in my hand which turned into a lady bug with a pink heart that landed on it.
Interesting, it's almost as if the dream was a premonition of,... Now! And a lady bug is here to offer love and protection.

Sandy,
Pretty sure it will be a strong belief in spirit that will get me through this latest calamity to befall the world, not science. Although I love science, opening our minds is one thing, only accepting proven fact... is limiting. Opening our hearts to possibilities, is not! It's like trusting in the unseen, so they can become seen!

Happy to hear you drive was much less stressful than in the past and you and George were able to get what was needed. You both are always in my prayers.

Love to you all,
Kim