New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Heavensabove »

Kim,

Wait a minute! Mossie insurance?!

sure, why not?

Sandy said that the mozzies (mosquitoes) were the size of cars where she is.
You've got to be careful, if one of them runs a stop sign you could be in trouble! :bana:

Shane
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
:shock: :shock: :shock: not to mention the size of it's stinger!!!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,
Been on the go all day... but it is comfortably cool as I type and I'm thinking I might be able to visit my favourite grove tomorrow if I get there before the rain starts at least. (When it is this cool the mozzies aren't to thrilled about getting out of bed. :mrgreen: )
It is lovely down there by the grove. We have black swans visiting the bay today when I got home. They left in mass and what a sight... noisy too as they flapped to get their speed up. :shock:

Hey, I like the idea of mozzie insurance. LOL As the unofficial yards manager of the flats here some days there's a lot of mozzie slapping going on. I guess they can cause some illness..something like river fever maybe... :scratch: can't remember now. Our landlord was sick one Christmas from something he caught from a mosquito bite. Sadly I know now how dangerous they can be for animals too, rabbits in particular after loosing my Stewie last year. :(

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:13 pm Shane,
:shock: :shock: :shock: not to mention the size of it's stinger!!!

Kim
Kim lolol :sunflower: :sunflower:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}} For Stewie.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you, Kim. :kiss:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:07 am Hi guys,
Been on the go all day... but it is comfortably cool as I type and I'm thinking I might be able to visit my favourite grove tomorrow if I get there before the rain starts at least. (When it is this cool the mozzies aren't to thrilled about getting out of bed. :mrgreen: )
It is lovely down there by the grove. We have black swans visiting the bay today when I got home. They left in mass and what a sight... noisy too as they flapped to get their speed up. :shock:

Hey, I like the idea of mozzie insurance. LOL As the unofficial yards manager of the flats here some days there's a lot of mozzie slapping going on. I guess they can cause some illness..something like river fever maybe... :scratch: can't remember now. Our landlord was sick one Christmas from something he caught from a mosquito bite. Sadly I know now how dangerous they can be for animals too, rabbits in particular after loosing my Stewie last year. :(

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

Sadly I know now how dangerous they can be for animals too, rabbits in particular after loosing my Stewie last year. :(

Also lots of bunny hugs from me to Stewie.

Have you ever heard of "The Rainbow Bridge"?

It is a piece that was given to me when we had to put Hana down 3 years ago -

The Rainbow Bridge

There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth.
It is called The rainbow Bridge because of its many colours.

Just this side of The Rainbow Bridge there is a land of Meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.
When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place.

There is always food and water, and warm Spring weather.
There old and frail animals are young again.
Those who are maimed are made whole again.

They play all day with each other.
But there is only one thing missing - they are not with their special persons who loved them on earth.

So each day they run and play until the day comes when one of them suddenly stops playing and looks up.
The nose twitches, the ears are up, the eyes are staring, and this one suddenly runs from the group.

You have been seen, and you and your special friend meet, you take your loved one in your arms and embrace.

Your face is kissed again and again and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.

Then you cross The Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.

Paul C. Dahm

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Read your post about The Rainbow Bridge, then my eyes popped when someone told it almost word for word as your post, on a show from Netflix. That episode aired a couple of years ago I think. :shock: I love it when that happens! :roll

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I've been thinking of Stewie a lot lately. Next month on the 27th it will be a whole year since we lost him to myxomatosis. I look back to a year ago, being blissfully unaware of the upcoming loss...but also wishing in some way I would have known and would have held him close constantly with our time together dwindling. I guess the lesson here is to appreciate all our loved ones in the moment and not with fear of loss but in gratitude for the time we have together.

Thank you Shane :happy The Rainbow Bridge, gives me great hope that there is a plan for love to continue in all forms as it is shared on this planet. Many of our pets have already mastered something humans struggle with...loving unconditionally. So surely God will have a perfect plan. ... I will remember this poem whenever I feel despair with the loss and longing.

Kim, I have often thought when something we hear/read comes again from out of nowhere...that it is kind of a pay attention kind of thing...could possibly even be confirmation. ;) :D I am going with that and look forward to being with my bunny and a host of other lovies again in some form or fashion when my time comes. Looks like I am going to be feeding animals throughout eternity. ;) :lol: :sunflower:
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:30 am Shane,
Read your post about The Rainbow Bridge, then my eyes popped when someone told it almost word for word as your post, on a show from Netflix. That episode aired a couple of years ago I think. :shock: I love it when that happens! :roll

Kim
Kim, me too :bana: :bana:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
:bana: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Once again candle smoke - My opinion?

Someone looking over my bed with a fairy below. Enjoy

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _me_fairy/
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Shane,
This one seems very different to me than most of the others... More symbolic than images of people. Immediately seeing the circle on the top, again a song began playing in my head! The Circle Of Life from the Lion King, I know of all things. Under the circle, I see a man in a surgical hat and mask. On the headboard there is a creature watching something, a younger creature watching, like a little kid does, swinging it's legs back and forth.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
Kim wrote:
This one seems very different to me than most of the others...
I was thinking the same thing when I first saw it.

I am seeing person... a woman I think with a shortish veil on her head. Along the edges of the veil are little balls or round beads. her face is dark there are no features visible. Her face is very round and she had puffy sleeves.
:roll :D
Be well everybody! :kiss:

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:38 am Hi Shane,
Kim wrote:
This one seems very different to me than most of the others...
I was thinking the same thing when I first saw it.

I am seeing person... a woman I think with a shortish veil on her head. Along the edges of the veil are little balls or round beads. her face is dark there are no features visible. Her face is very round and she had puffy sleeves.
:roll :D
Be well everybody! :kiss:

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

You know I see both Kim and your images, and I agree with you both that this one seems to have some symbolism about it than many others. Seems to be more "formal"

Here is another from yesterday.
As previous I have the larger pic with an image circled.
In this I can also see several faces at the top.

Second one is the image cropped. Looks like a woman holding a baby, anyway enjoy.

1. - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... ther_lady/

2. - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... y_cropped/

Take Care
Shane :bana:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
In the first one immediately saw a vague image of a bird in the upper left hand corner. Funny thing, right then the music playing on my phone switched, began playing a song with happy birds chirping in the background!

Image of a young woman very evident. I also see two almost full figured images. One faintly in the curtain and one kneeling by the bed(in prayer?). Then more of the hooded figures, just their heads, dispersed throughout the photo. Most of them seem to be facing toward the one kneeling by the bed.

In the second one the woman is still very distinct. Appears to me layered in cloth. Unable to see a baby(but that doesn't mean it wasn't there), almost looks like she has her arms folded around her, self comforting? Had and idea who she was, but was only able to get a tentative affirmation of this from my TA. I thought it was Urantia in human form.

Glad to see you posting, hope all is well with yours and Melody's family.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Shane,
Yep, I see the woman and I think the baby too. I also think I see one of the hooded figures Kim mentioned. Really cool, Kim, the bird chatter on your phone. :D
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
That's the first and only time I remember hearing that song! Made me smile I tell you!

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:22 pm Shane,
In the first one immediately saw a vague image of a bird in the upper left hand corner. Funny thing, right then the music playing on my phone switched, began playing a song with happy birds chirping in the background!

Image of a young woman very evident. I also see two almost full figured images. One faintly in the curtain and one kneeling by the bed(in prayer?). Then more of the hooded figures, just their heads, dispersed throughout the photo. Most of them seem to be facing toward the one kneeling by the bed.

In the second one the woman is still very distinct. Appears to me layered in cloth. Unable to see a baby(but that doesn't mean it wasn't there), almost looks like she has her arms folded around her, self comforting? Had and idea who she was, but was only able to get a tentative affirmation of this from my TA. I thought it was Urantia in human form.

Glad to see you posting, hope all is well with yours and Melody's family.

Kim
Hi Kim,

There must be some sort of connection between you and me somewhere along the line as this isn't the first time that something has happened while viewing my photos. To me it's exciting stuff.

I looked closer as I always do after I post a photo and yes I can definitely see the figure praying, very faint, but it's there. I had to really concentrate. As far as the hooded figures they seem to have become permanent residents here. Have to start charging them rent! :bana:

You know I don't expect your interpretations Kim, but they are always welcomed along with Sandys.
I really appreciate it.

Both families are fine.
Melodys older brother is a radiologist a a big hospital in Osaka and he normally stays each weekend with Melodys dad.

However as from Monday his hospital will be set up to take Covid 19 patients.
We have all agreed that it's probably best that he doesn't visit while all this is going on.

Melody normally Skypes with her dad Mon - Fri because her brother is there on the weekend but she will do it 7 days a week from now.
The safest way I think.

Hope all you guys are doing ok.

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:04 am Thanks Shane,
Yep, I see the woman and I think the baby too. I also think I see one of the hooded figures Kim mentioned. Really cool, Kim, the bird chatter on your phone. :D
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

Yes isn't it amazing? Never ceases to surprise me.

How are you guys coping with the current situation?

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
How are you guys coping with the current situation?
We're doing pretty good. George and I are home bodies anyway so that part doesn't phase me. It is a little bit harder for me though to remember social distancing. I am a notorious chatter box when I am shopping for groceries but I suppose that is not such a good thing these days for the potential spread.

I asked about your relatives on another thread so I was glad to come here and hear that they are well. :sunflower:
We have a ways to go...stay safe.
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:33 pmIn the first one immediately saw a vague image of a bird in the upper left hand corner. Funny thing, right then the music playing on my phone switched, began playing a song with happy birds chirping in the background!

There must be some sort of connection between you and me somewhere along the line as this isn't the first time that something has happened while viewing my photos. To me it's exciting stuff.
I think we're all part of a big cosmic family! :bana: :bana: :bana:

Your posting of the pics introduced me to a whole new concept of something I've not thought of, other than seeing a few orbs and colors in photos before. I find it pretty fascinating!

Glad to hear Melody's family is well. :sunflower:

Stay safe,
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Candle smoke. So not a lot in this one.

A few faint images in the left top, but the one that got my eye was the one on my pillow.

I don't smell a rat, I see one....lol.
As usual the larger photo first then the cropped one.

And yes I was born in The Year Of The Rat - 1960.

1. https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... the_rat_1/

2. https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... the_rat_2/

Shane
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

You know I can almost see a rabbit... looks a lot like little Dory ( my toy Netherlands lady bunny.) except for that ratty tail. LOL It's definitely a rat tail. Of course nothing wrong with rats...we've had plenty of pet rats over the years. They make lovely affectionate smart pets.

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Or is it someone lying his back sledding? And who is that standing over the headboard?

I was born in the year of the boar, so was Dave... I don't think we're boring!... Definitely not a rat fan, real ones that is. Don't care how intelligent and affectionate, nope.

Kim