last full moon in dec

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: last full moon in dec

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim,,,

A little white cross,,,a gentle reminder that it is a time for ascension,,,their job is done and a glorious future now dawns for them..

yes, I will include their families in our releasing moon meditation,,what little we can do to help them release the pain of their loss, until they come to a greater understanding.

Full Moon for me is just after midnight (12:33 mst) tonight.....so I'm confident,,,,nothing will interfere with me for an actual time meditation....(that makes it 2:33 am edt and 1:33 central...12:33 mtn and 11:33 pacific)

Meanwhile for anyone else,,,if it's an awkward time,,,,do your meditation at your convenience, with the intention to send it into
NO TIME,,,to be joined with all those meditating...

I always remember George telling us once,,,,it's the intention that counts!!

sending love :kiss: :kiss:
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Today, being Sunday,,,and the first day of the full moon,,,I'm looking forward to this evening...
my actual full moon was just 12 1/2 hrs ago,,,so I meditated for awhile...I had a lot to release,,,so I went to the River, and focused on the healing meditation that Kim had for Laura...I had to surrender 'my will' ,,it brought me peace within.
Now for tonight, my focus is on Gratitude
simple and sweet,,,,but so encompassing....
have a wonderful meditation everyone..
mrs plume :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi everybody,
Just checking in quickly before group meditation. It's been a strange and crazy week end. More about that on the secret thread. But I am here and excitedly looking to connect in spirit with my 11:11 family . I will focus on bringing gratitude and loving support for Tom's bereaved family and will pray for healing for Elaine who is so far from home at a scary time. Meditation is in just a few moments so I will be with all of you soon in spirit.
(((((Hugs)))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Good evening all,
My niece came out earlier today, she'd asked if we could do a full moon sharing at 2:30. She arrived at 2:26. I said, "Well, we still have four minutes!"

She and her friend let out a huge guffaw, "We realized it was supposed to be 2:30 A.M!" My niece is very brilliant, and exuberant about astrology. I spent the next 3 hours trying to keep up with what she was explaining about the astrological work up she did on me. It was an amazing conversation if you can imagine three very shiny oriented, spiritual people excitedly talking over each other! Obviously astrology has it's own language that both of them spoke, but not I. Thankfully I had plenty of herbed hummus, veggies, and fruit available, cause we worked up quite an appetite! Apparently I'm exactly what the stars predicted!

Thank you both for including Tom, Eva and Elaine in your thoughts. Here's my meditation for tonight. I feel that Tom is in a good place now. My thoughts often going to Laura, Eva, and Elaine.

Meditation February 9, 2020
Before entering meditation I lit a three wick candle asking permission from Laura's, Eva's, and Elaine's Thought Adjusters to have their healing be my primary focus tonight.

Quickly went into alpha, reiterated my request for healing for the three women previously mentioned. Right after crossing the bridge two songs began playing simultaneously, seeming to come from different directions above us. I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons, and Colors Of The Wind from the movie Pocahontas. I was a bit stymied by this. “Music while we wait to gather?”

I stepped forward raised my voice to God so I could be heard( the volume of the music turned down). “If there really are no limits..., then I would like us to be taught how to harness the energy of the full moon tonight for healing others.”

Several years ago while walking through the toy room of our house, a voice resonated in my ear, “There are no limits.” This pretty much stopped me in my tracks. Immediately unrolling a piece of paper about 6 ft. x 3ft., I wrote the words down, hanging it on the wall. Over and over I looked at those words.

(back to the meditation)My TA appeared at my side, turning, expecting for me to follow. I said, “I would like to stay with the others please.” We did, the group of us started to continue on. Holding up my hand, I added, “Let's wait for the others please.” Several more people were further behind just crossing the bridge. I saw Shane and his wife Melody. We waved, Melody had a broad smile of recognition. We've never met in person, but she knew me.

It kind of felt like my boldness at speaking up was a test for me. My TA was well aware that I wanted to stay with the group, and the celestial leader in the front knew there were more people coming. Felt like I was given these opportunities to see if I would speak up.

We then split off into smaller groups and went in different directions. I was surprised when Sandy, Eric, Lynn and I followed my TA, instead of Monjoronson giving our lesson today. It was then that everything went dark. We continued following my TA as random blips of colored light in the sky lit our way. We all were standing in a wide circle in darkness, when a huge glowing white crystal cluster rose up from the ground. None of us really new what was going on. For a minute or two no explanation was given. I wondered, “Are we each supposed to break a piece off and use it for healing?” Suddenly everyone's TA was at their side, and immediately bent their heads in dyads of conversation. Mine smiled at me, like I automatically knew what was going on. Later I realized the crystal must be akin to the energy center of the moon and we were being taught exactly what I asked for earlier, how to use it to heal.

After a few minutes the TAs vanished leaving us alone. It was still pretty dark, the crystal the only light source, when we realized we were standing on an expansive, dimly lit map of the United States. The individual states were outlined in light. Apparently we understood what needed to happen next, because we zipped/flew down to Florida. I thought, “Oh, that's right Eva, Laura, and Elaine are all in Florida!” We lit a candle for each, leaving them on Florida. Sandy wanted to go light one for each of her parents, we went with her. Lynn lit one in Arizona. Eric was intrigued with the map and was looking around exploring.

Then there seemed as if we all were separated, in a large room filled with people. It was dark and no one had form, maybe it wasn't necessary for us to look like our individual selves, just our thoughts needed to be present, there were many, many conversations going. This seemed to be the way our group meditations end, like we gather to review what we experienced. After joining one conversation after another I remembered, “Oh yeah, this is a meditation.” (Seems lately I wake up from these kinds of dreams) Guess that was my signal the meditation was over, it lasted two hours.

Not a good sign I Bet My Life keeps running through my head. Great for washing dishes to..., but not sleeping.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

mmm,,,
the first meditation I did at the time of the full moon was definitely better than the one I did in the evening..
Sunday afternoon the wind came up,,,and it's still blowing and the RV is rockin and rollin...we even put the big slide in as the wind unrolls the slide awning and it slams on it's roll up...too disturbing...and honestly it gives me high stress moments.
So since I already wrote about the moon meditation, I'll leave it at that....the last one it seems is rather scrambled...from what I can piece together is that there were a lot of us there,,we all ended up in the river together,,,the river flowed through all of us and spread out until I could see it flowing through every living thing/beings on earth, and it was fast moving. I remember a large group of us being in conference with celestials.???
It didn't last very long with the awning slamming and jolting me back every couple of minutes...and the sensation of coming back was rather swift and strong....
until next time
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello family :hithere

PP, I empathise with you and the banging wind :shock: ... My wind here are two adorable kiddies next door. LOL I remind myself...practice makes perfect and some day I will be able to calmly meditate on the side of a volcano. (certainly not going to test this theory, regardless. :shock: :lol: )

I joined my family in circle, lighting candles and praying for Laura, Eva and Elaine...as well for my Dad and Mom. Once again when I sat down to allow the Divine to lead...I felt hands holding mine. This is new to my meditations since we have been doing group meds so I am buoyed by our connection to each other as well as to Spirit. Kimmie I felt and saw this...
We then split off into smaller groups and went in different directions. I was surprised when Sandy, Eric, Lynn and I followed my TA, instead of Monjoronson giving our lesson today. It was then that everything went dark. We continued following my TA as random blips of colored light in the sky lit our way.
I felt and saw energy beings... probably all of you as we followed your TA. I can't remember the rest though. I once again forgot pen and journal and didn't write it down. Now, days later much is lost. What isn't lost though is the feelings/emotions welling up within as I quietly try to think back.
We lit a candle for each, leaving them on Florida. Sandy wanted to go light one for each of her parents, we went with her. Lynn lit one in Arizona. Eric was intrigued with the map and was looking around exploring.
I love this map... so cool and rather helpful don't you think, allowing us to hone in our focus in healing. :D You know it reminds me of the calendar and map of the world in the Akashic Construct, but in walk on form.

It is good to be in the river of Love with all of you and wonderful to think that this occurs whenever we go there as "no time" collects "all time." Okay not sure what I mean there... :scratch:

love :love
Sandy

"There are no limits." "There are no limits." "There are no limits." :D
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hello fellow meditators,
I love you guys! To get ready for meditation, I turn my phone on airplane mode, remind Dave and Ken to please not knock around loudly for at least an hour, stuff cotton in my ears, put a big fluffy pillow against the door to absorb sound, and turn on a sound machine next to my bed that mimics the ocean. Hate to think what it would be like with the wind roaring and rocking my bed, and having Tiny and Nova in the next room. That would take some practice. I do feel that having a crystal in each hand boost my connection. I have to get up and start recording immediately after the meditation is over. I go over and over a few points before coming out of alpha, but if I didn't write it down quickly, it would be lost also.

Hey, Eric! Are you out there? Everything ok?

Well, I think the connections we've made with each other is pretty amazing! Who knows what we'll be able to sense if we keep trying. How incredible we all feel the holding hands, and lighting candles! Awesome! It's very apparent others from the boards are joining in with us, whether its conscious or not, I don't know. If anyone else would like to add to this conversation, please do! We're all in this together!
Sandy wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:07 pm"There are no limits." "There are no limits." "There are no limits."
Love to all,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey guys,
Thanks for allowing us to see what you do just before meditating. I am going to incorporate some of them into my own "meditation warm-up. I can tune out a lot of things, but as much as I love little kiddies...OH MY :shock: these little darlings can gt loud. I am thinking if I can side track the aggravation I feel when this occurs as obviously the little ones are not doing anything wrong...I might be able to salvage meditations and rituals. Is it possible to incorporate sound into the meditation somehow? George's Akashic Construct cd meditation side steps this by stating that no sounds will disturb our stillness. So hmmmm how do we hypnotise ourselves to avoid sound ripping us out of alpha?
Eric? Does your Teacher speak about such things?

Now back to your warm-up... Kim, what crystals do you hold in your hand. Now you have me thinking of selenite crystal. I have a selenite wand that I picked out myself from a Himalayan store. It strongly resonates with me in fact all I have to do is think about it and I feel its energy. LOL weird. This crystal vibrates strongly such that all I have to do is hold it against my body, for instance, my head (sinus area) and I feel its' energy flow deeply within the tissue. It opens my sinuses this way and allows me to breathe more freely. I have noticed I feel it more strongly in my head then anywhere...so Lynn and Kim what do you know about selenite . I know it is a good healing crystal. But I want to caution that I have picked up several pieces of selenite that I did not feel as strongly some nearly zip... and they were in the same box as my beauty.

Oh here's a good site with some answers....
https://healthynatured.com/selenite-crystals-properties

Wow! It sounds like a great crystal to meditate with. I think I am going to give my parents a couple pieces as it says it can help those suffering with Alzheimer disease and dementia. :finger: I think it would be good though if they picked it out so that they have a stone that resonates strongly with them.
:loves
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi, I'm here. :hithere all is well, still checking in to read your post. the teachers I have shared here are all our teachers, they are servants of humanity.

gurunath has said concentration is the practice of spiritual growth. he says you can not meditate. meditation happens as a result of concentration.

a devotee went on to comment,
Pure intuition is soul consciousness and not of the imagination or mind, but it can manifest as a feeling and a sudden inspiration or in a vision or in a dream.as well.
But pure intuition, in and of itself, is the "no-mind"; a complete cessation of any mental process of thought; a very high state of soul consciousness where one's Divinity is experienced in the Now.
I vaguely remember a story of a man so absorbed in the divine two children noticed his undisturbed state and teasingly placed a hot ember on his leg. they were disturbed as it burned through his skin and he had no reaction. when he came back from the transcendental state he blessed the children. something like that.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
I thought you would be close by. :love

So then it seems we are we to continue practice our concentration. :) and it will work out in the end in spiritual growth and meditation. :)
hmmm blessing the sweet noisy little children next door may help too, eh?

:hithere

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning!
Oh dear, hear comes that song again...

Woke up at 6:00, brrrrr! To cold so I meditated for an hour. Then at 7:00, still too cold. Not really sure, what I was experiencing, because I was fully conscious, but when I closed my eyes... It was like I was an observer, a shadow watching others going on about their business in a park maybe? Certainly not one around here, because there was no snow. I strained to see shat was going on, but remained in a shadow. It was daylight, but I could barely see out of the darkness. It was really weird, but tried to maintain it to get more information. At this point can't even remember exactly the scene that played out in front of me. Was very surprised when I opened my eyes and it was 8:00! Seemed like minutes, did like a check to see if I'd fallen asleep, but really don't think so.

Any way, I sure hope you all felt the complete feeling of bliss a few minutes ago. Still too cold, no plans until tonight, went back into meditation. Asked my TA to explain about the possibility of manipulating the energy around us. My book on animal totems has all these exercises on using your totems to create magic(what ever that means), bring things into our lives. I've been interested in learning about the totems, but not really interested in creating 'magic'. If it is indeed possible, the ramifications of that are too much for me to fathom. In meditation I was curious about the possibility. I believe in the power of The Law of Attraction, but that seems completely different than mental manipulation of molecules to bring about a desired outcome. The words, "There are no limits," keep coming back to my mind, What does that really mean?

So, my TA took me to a cave. Guess we really like caves. This one was called The Cave Of Truth. Lost a lot about this meditation, because Aleah came up for a few minutes right after I was done. Will have to go back again to recapture the conversation about magic... or maybe that's not something I'm ready to process yet.

What I do remember is with the help of several celestials who came to speak to me, each reminding me of events of my life, more and more I felt completely safe, encased in a bubble of comfort and love. I felt it throughout my body. Was concentrating and analyzing the sensation, could feel the pressure of it on the outside and inside of my body. Looked up conversing with my TA, "It's like being wrapped in a gossamer thin spiderweb of cloth. I could then see it's iridescence wrapped around me and creating the casing of the bubble. My thought was to share this experience! Imagined others with their families, asked permission from their TAs, then saw everyone suspended in the air in these bubbles, all marveling at the feeling of complete love and satisfaction. This went on for several minutes, as I thought of more and more people to include, really concentrated at extending that blissful sensation and setting. Was able to maintain for an hour, even through the two texts on my phone.

My take away for this experience is that praying for the health and well being of others and myself is probably included in the manipulation of molecules, or magic, what ever we want to call it... It's all a blessing from God.

Love you guys. I'll be ready to meditate on Sunday.

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group Meditation February16, 2020
I felt a little scattered before this meditation. Wondered if I was going to be able to meditate very effectively, even though these were my underlying feelings surprisingly I entered into alpha very quickly.

I was asking about healing, how to do it properly. We began the meditation in the River. Laura and Elaine were side by side floating in the water. Realized it was a hands on session. There were teachers there, but they were there to observe I guess. I put my hands on Elaine's head and her heart. Sandy did the same for Laura. Lynn was at their feet. I became very hot all over and felt I was very deep into alpha. Maintained this throughout the meditation, seemed almost like I was wrapped in a cocoon.

Could see the transfer of light to Elaine from my hands into her head and heart. After a few minutes Monjoronson, Sandy, Lynn and myself rose up on a disc of light, leaving Laura and Elaine in the river with Iris and Aris. This is where my scattered thinking came in. Questioning if this is what we were supposed to be doing. “Should we be going up, or gathering at the bridge? Waiting for others? I could see figures mingling around by the bridge below us. Decided I was trying to control things and that wasn't working. Was able to let that go then and experience the meditation. Everything was mostly dark, and quiet like visualization wasn't the important thing. What was important was maintaining our deep connection with each other. Many celestials came had short conversations and went.

Then think I went off by myself for a few minutes while keeping the connection with the others. I saw a vase of red and white carnations. It was a hospital room. Laura was in the bed talking to people. Then I came back to the meditative group. I wondered, “Is Laura in the hospital?” Every once in a while I'd see that same vase of flowers.

I was trying to figure out the focus for this meditation. Asked Sandy, “What do you see and feel?” Couldn't really hear if she said anything. Then asked Lynn the same. I tried to visualize what they might be seeing and experiencing. Had a few blips of images, but kept coming back to the darkness, heat I felt, and pressure of our deep connection. Trying to control again? So I decided to concentrate on just maintaining the connection as long as I could.

Just before the end I realized that our hands in the beginning were on the two women in the same place, even though they had different illnesses.
I asked about this. Monjoronson explained, “Elaine's brain cancer began with problems from her heart. Laura's heart condition began with problems from her thoughts.” (I waffled back and forth on whether or not to include this part, because it seemed very personal, in the end decided to keep it in because it was part of the meditation)

I asked Monjoronson if he could sum up the important part of the lesson from this meditation. He said, “Unity.”

It felt as if we'd been in meditation for a very long time. It was about 65 minutes.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi KIm,
My book on animal totems has all these exercises on using your totems to create magic(what ever that means), bring things into our lives. I've been interested in learning about the totems, but not really interested in creating 'magic'. If it is indeed possible, the ramifications of that are too much for me to fathom. In meditation I was curious about the possibility. I believe in the power of The Law of Attraction, but that seems completely different than mental manipulation of molecules to bring about a desired outcome. The words, "There are no limits," keep coming back to my mind, What does that really mean?
My take away for this experience is that praying for the health and well being of others and myself is probably included in the manipulation of molecules, or magic, what ever we want to call it... It's all a blessing from God.
Albert Einstein said,
"What we call matter is energy whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses."
Sooooo...

Working on the Energy level is another way of saying that you are influencing or altering reality on the Quantum level, the level where only energy exists, before matter is born. This is like saying... the level of Spirit, Divinity, of Source. ....Working with the very substance of the universe well...anything is possible. There are no limits. :happy

So if you think about it, Kim, you have been working magick much of your life... the tools and methods may be different for all of us, truly, but magick is in our DNA. ;) :cheers:

I keep hearing that song by America, "You Can Do Magick." https://au.video.search.yahoo.com/searc ... ction=view
Just before the end I realised that our hands in the beginning were on the two women in the same place, even though they had different illnesses.
I asked about this. Monjoronson explained, “Elaine's brain cancer began with problems from her heart. Laura's heart condition began with problems from her thoughts.” (I waffled back and forth on whether or not to include this part, because it seemed very personal, in the end decided to keep it in because it was part of the meditation)
I'm glad you included this, Kim. It is important for me to remember the connections our thoughts and feelings have in regards to our health.( I keep thinking back to Louise Hay and her work. )

Anyway, thank you Kim for sharing your meditations. I actually posted mine on the Secret thread. LOL I thought I was on this thread... :roll: ah well... :) I love being "out there" with you and the "family" on your adventures. :happy

xxSandy

This thought went through my head just now... not sure why...
When all else fails... :bana: :bana: :bana:

Oh almost forgot... could your bouquet of carnations be symbolism of some sort? Found this earlier...
https://www.ftd.com/blog/share/carnatio ... -symbolism
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Found myself reading your reply on this thread and your meditation on The Secret thread a couple of times each. In your meditation you said,"I am more comfortable, though, knowing that my spiritual family is in meditation as I am on the other side of the planet. It seems to erase a little of the vast distance. (if that makes any sense. )" This makes perfect sense to me. Maybe it's hard for us to fathom that we could be connected in 'no time'?... All that is available to us in the spiritual world, mind boggling really.

What ever it takes for us to send healing love to others is ok. I really love to have made the connection that we can work in this way! All it really takes is intention and a little time, so wonderful! We didn't discuss intention before Sunday, felt natural to me to concentrate on healing. The connection was so strong!!! The pressure and heat!

You said,"I keep thinking about how Eva and Elaine must feel walking together on the beach in Florida. How important and special every little thing must be as you look with fresh eyes. I want very badly to be appreciative and notice the joys, small and large, that occur around me every minute. I do not want to take for granted my own life any more. Or for that matter the time with George and friends and family." My sentiment exactly lately. Those moments we live, one after the next, are so precious. To precious to waste on wanting, and being fearful.

You said, "LOL I wa determined to try not to lead the meditation. to allow spirit to lead where it would. I am thinking Kim that you are a very polite and caring friend and that perhaps in group meditation there is a part of you that wishes to make sure it is comfortable for everyone else. So maybe there is a part of you that is hanging on to us."... I think that maybe we are hanging on to each other. I don't want anyone to be left behind for sure, but that is not something I can control... Lol! Even though that might be forgotten sometimes. Think I have thought very hard at not letting down Monjoronson. How long have we been waiting for his arrival? I don't really know what that means exactly. Don't even know If I'm up to the task of what he needs from me, but I've known from the first mention of his name on the boards, it/he was going to be important to me. For sure wasn't aware that he was going to be a primary teacher in our group meditations!
Sandy wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:58 amWorking on the Energy level is another way of saying that you are influencing or altering reality on the Quantum level, the level where only energy exists, before matter is born. This is like saying... the level of Spirit, Divinity, of Source. ....Working with the very substance of the universe well...anything is possible. There are no limits.
Everything you said about magic, matter and energy make complete sense.. I love you are embracing, "There are no limits!" For so many years, I've been content to...not being overly visible!!! Adjusting my brain to a new perspective that we really are capable of being such powerful creators and stepping up to that roll,...is really quite fantastic! I think it's important we remind each other of the limitless possibilities available to us, especially when roadblocks slam down in front of us,... blocking the path. We might be stuck only able to see the imagined limits in our way.

Thanks for the America link, a walk down memory lane and picturesque slides!

Think I will have Louise Hay's little blue book, 'Heal Your Body', forever as a reference on my bookshelf.

Wow! this was long, my brain is tired!

Love to all those sharing the journey!

Kim

P.S. Lynn has the wind stopped blowing?

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi y'all,,,
truly,,,there are no limits,,,and Intention opens the gateway!!!

I totally missed the now time of last Sunday,,,but my intention must have placed me within our meditation,,,,I was so 'relieved' to read that I was there with you,,,,and I think,,,,thank you Kim,,,,I don't think it's 'control' but rather 'dedication',,,and you reeled me in....I really appreciate that....I'll be a better little fishy this weekend....

I have no doubt about the intentions of the meditations,,,Healing is a wondrous service,,,and as we heal (others) so too are we healed. Interesting thing about Kim's vision,,,when I was doing physical healing work with other healers,,,around a table,,,my position was...at the feet!!! that's how I knew I was there when Kim wrote about it!!! bit of a mind blower!!! lol

I'm adding another friend to the healing river,,,I will put her in the healing requests also,,,she starts radiation today. Her name is Donna Lynn and she lives across the road in our BC park...so I will be home with her in about 3 weeks..

I don't think we need to focus on an exact time anymore,,,,perhaps just on the Sunday itself...and going into the no time,,,
after reading what's been happening,,,it seems the no time is truly showing us.....there are no limits.

As it happens,,,New Moon is this Sunday Feb 23 at 8:32 am MT time. This is a time of seeding,,,setting new intentions, a time to start new projects,,,beginnings...
well that just happens to almost fit my time slot perfectly......I have been finding that I have been waking up 7ish,,,and it's nice and quiet and Sunday night time keeps falling into supper time,,or just after....and something is always getting in the way.
So I'm going to do an am meditation,,and send it into the no time. that's my plan! lol..

I'll tell you about my scattered week on the Secret thread...

sending you all love xoxoxoxoxo
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all! :hithere
I saw there was another healing post, will set my intention to include your friend Lynn. Seems to be an influx of friends and loved ones suffering lately. In the daily short visits to the river it's as if Laura and Elaine are there for healing, but also to support each other. In one they were lying next to each other in the river and holding hands while being healed. Sandy, I will invite George and your parents as well when I go to The River if that's alright? I mean of course they can go any time, but it helps me to focus my energy.

At first I was concerned if we weren't all meditating at the same time in the group meditations, it wouldn't be as effective. But, "As there are no limits!" :roll :bana: :sunflower: :kiss: :loves I think you're right Lynn if our intention is to connect, we most certainly will. I will try to continue the Sunday evenings as its 8:30 P.M. my time. I do better with a schedule and like being able to get up and record when meditation is over before being ready to go to sleep.

I'm also going to try and participate Sunday morning. Will be early for me, have no plans tomorrow.

Reading through everyone's experiences in the group meditation, and putting together the synchronicities is very exciting! :bana: :sunflower: :roll :kiss: And I think the more we practice the better our connection will be. There are so many others present, but I guess it seems, at least for now, like the four of us are a team!

I had a really crazy experience about 1:00 A.M. last night sitting quietly, but very awake. I received a new symbol that was extremely intense! Lasted about 30 minutes. I believe it was Uteah making herself(I presume she's female) known to me. I'd extended the invitation to her before, and a few communications were attempted, but don't remember more than a few blips here and there.

The symbols I get are a tingling sensation on certain spots of my head, some as small an area as a dime. My TA is the whole crown of my scalp. The sensations vary from being barely able to feel them to quite strong, almost to the point of causing me to loose connection because the tingling is so strong! I think usually they begin softly then grow stronger as I acknowledge and begin to concentrate on the sender. This new symbol, a tingling spanned across the whole back of my head. It came in so intensely at first it was surprising. Especially since I hadn't been anywhere near alpha. Reminds me of something Sandy said about the last group endeavor. It seemed last time like a correction or something had taken place.

I thought, "Uteah? Is this your symbol?" The tingling intensified and my TA's lit up too. I was blinking my eyes a lot trying to maintain.(so of course now they both have returned... oh and my grandma chimed in, "Anyone else?"... Pretty much everyone of my teachers and guides is giving me their symbol right now,...even a few I don't recognize). Well you may have surmised, last night I was given an important message I'm supposed to share with you. Obviously Uteah is very much involved in helping Monjoronson and will be another of our teachers. In the next group meditation she would like us to all recognize her and gather around the gigantic glowing crystal from a previous meditation. We will all have our own experiences as we have been, but I think it's very important we at least use that visual as a starting point.

Ok, I'm getting very warm and loopy feeling right now. Think I'll go have an impromptu meditation for a while. Oh, yeah! Was just reminded I was going to listen to the chants Eric posted links to.

That's all for now. Love you guys! Boy, I hope this makes sense, haven't had time to review it.
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

kim, that's really exciting stuff. i would love to use your visual and acknowledge uteah.

you have a warrior like strength for patience :D
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Lol! Yesterday it didn't seem like I had any patience at all! I was very frustrated with myself for feeling so impatient, especially with a relative of mine. I know it's only going to draw negativity back to me, and not good to put those negative vibes out into the world. Later though, thankfully I was able to get some perspective and let it go, but it took some doing!

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

kim,

I will say it just once more...

take the energy in and transcend it through the realms of possibility

what a beautiful thing I see!

thank you for your support.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello everyone,
Kim Wrote:
Reading through everyone's experiences in the group meditation, and putting together the synchronicities is very exciting! :bana: :sunflower: :roll :kiss: And I think the more we practice the better our connection will be. There are so many others present, but I guess it seems, at least for now, like the four of us are a team!
I spent some time this afternoon re reading this thread from start to finish. It was a joy to see everything begin to gel and the progress we have been making as individuals and as a group. With our posting, it reminds me of journal writing and the reminder that the beauty of writing down your meditation experiences is that when you re read you can be transported back to the experience and then later on as time passes you can see how much you have grown, how far you have already come...

More then anything I want to grow spiritually and as a healer. Thank you guys for all your encouragement and patience with me. :sunflower: I love being a part of this team. :happy

Thanks Kim for explaining what you mean by symbols of a particular celestial. I understand as I always feel Midwayer Mathew as a pressure in the middle of my face.
In the next group meditation she would like us to all recognize her and gather around the gigantic glowing crystal from a previous meditation. We will all have our own experiences as we have been, but I think it's very important we at least use that visual as a starting point.
Will do...I'll begin my meditation from the beautiful crystal circle.

PP Wrote:
As it happens,,,New Moon is this Sunday Feb 23 at 8:32 am MT time. This is a time of seeding,,,setting new intentions, a time to start new projects,,,beginnings...
well that just happens to almost fit my time slot perfectly......I have been finding that I have been waking up 7ish,,,and it's nice and quiet and Sunday night time keeps falling into supper time,,or just after....and something is always getting in the way.
So I'm going to do an am meditation,,and send it into the no time. that's my plan! lol..
Thanks for the reminder of the new moon energy tonight, PP. (Sunday evening as I type) Unless something comes up I will hopefully be meditating in the morning as well. Well in the night but morning for you guys. I'm just going to do no time and know it will be
co ordinating.

oops gotta go my neighbour has a sick fish.
love you guys, :kiss:
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I truly believe you are the patient one! I love being a part of this team also! :roll
Sandy wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:33 amWith our posting, it reminds me of journal writing and the reminder that the beauty of writing down your meditation experiences is that when you re read you can be transported back to the experience and then later on as time passes you can see how much you have grown, how far you have already come...
It is wonderful!

Now, think I need to go listen to some binaural beats to get this song out of my head,... unless of course I just give in to impulse and start jumping on the bed! :bana: Tonight I tried to do the Banana Man Dance, but just can't figure out how to get the movements the same... maybe I'm supposed to do it... JUMPING ON MY BED! I'll let you know how it turns out. Or maybe?! Because we've established a team connection we will all be jumping on the bed at the same time?!!!!

There really are no limits! Night!:kiss:
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Here is my new moon meditation. Fortunately realized my mistake of the timing of it and readjusted it.

New Moon Meditation February 23, 2020
During the meditation I held a rainbow moonstone necklace in my left hand and a stone of the same crystal in my right.

Set my intention of embracing the release and renewal of the full moon. I assumed Uteah would be my teacher. She met me and I invited my daughter to join us. In a blink we were at the ocean shore. This was fine with me, I love being by the water. The sky throughout the meditation appeared as predawn, reflecting a light white/blue iridescence. Great waves ebbed and swelled, smooth huge boulders(reddish brown) piled all along the water's edge. Uteah said her goodbyes, she and Aleah were gone as quickly as they had arrived. This left me a little surprised, but I had someone else to acquaint my self with. On the rocks calmly grooming herself was an exquisite white tiger with blue eyes.

Not in the least intimidated I approach, sat and began petting her. It was like a small child getting a new kitten. I pet and scratched, she rubbed against my hands, moving her head about, almost knocking me over, looking like she was smiling. We spoke to each other mind to mind. I tried to guess her name, and listed off several exotic names, finally settling on Sheba. Yup, pretty sure it was Sheba. Looking at me with her piercing blue eyes, I learned her name was Alice. Laughingly accepting this, we sat for some time waiting for what ever teacher was going to come today. She said, “I will stand at your side your lending my strength in times of great stress.” Accepting she was another of my animal totems, I was very grateful for the support(Realized the tiger stayed on my left side throughout the meditation, and I approached it from the right. Will have to look up white tiger and directions).

Our teacher arrived, recognized her from my energy deck as The Goddess Of The Moon. I thought this was appropriate considering the timing of the new moon. The tiger and I rose in greeting. Looking at the crashing waves The Goddess spoke, “The ocean is very powerful.” Motioning toward the tiger she continued, “This Tiger is kind and gentle, but powerful.” Grasping my hands, she continued, “You are very powerful,... you must embrace your power.” Understanding she meant I could still be kind and gentle, but should also tap into my own... 'limitlessness'. Contemplating this for a few minutes, I wondered if it was time to invite others for healing. Quickly, Laura, Elaine, George, Donna Lynn, and Sandy's parents appeared. Seemed like they were all just waking up, clad in very simple white/blue iridescent clothes. It was then I realized I'd been wearing the same type of clothing.

The Goddess Of The Moon left with the arrival of the others. Approaching Laura first, placing a hand on her heart and forehead I said, “This is the new moon. Time to release and renewal, release your pain and illness, embrace your own power,” gave her a hug and a necklace matching my own made of rainbow moonstone. Explained this stone was actually a Labradorite, and she maybe she should look up the healing and spiritual properties of them. I repeated the same with each person in turn except George. Knowing he needed no explanation, we held hands smiling for a moment,. Then moved on to Donna Lynn. Sandy's parents were last. Looking at them it occurred to me that their holding each others hand and extending one to me, looked like the outline of a heart. I reflected on this visual for a minute. Sandy's dad leaned forward whispering, “I don't know you.” Hugging them both, giving each a necklace, told them my name was Kim, a friend of Sandy's. After everyone received their gift, they all turned around facing the ocean... believe they were all holding hands.

As they watched the crashing waves, a light spray washed over us, I placed a hand on their backs, two at a time. It was glowing red around my hands and my actual hands became very hot. Felt as if we were all enveloped in a pressurized cushion of peace and comfort. I concentrated on maintaining this feeling for several minutes.

The meditation lasted for about 90 minutes.

Here are a few items found on this website. https://gemstonemeanings.us/moonstone-m ... roperties/

“As beautiful and mysterious as the moon itself, moonstone gemstone owns the secrets of power that can potentially bring huge benefits for the wearer. Regarded as the stone of beauty, Rainbow moonstone believed by ancient community to bring the missing part of your soul. The Rainbow moonstone healing properties are also beneficial in physical healing. This particular type works as spiritual protection and removes all negative thought as well as trauma and depression. This is the stone of new beginning, thus very powerful in balancing the hormonal system, and retard degeneration.” As a rainbow moonstone is a Labradorite, it probably would be beneficial to look up Labradorite also.

Got very warm and dizzy while adding this information on rainbow moonstones, so believe it will be beneficial to others.

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group Meditation February 23, 2020

I asked to go to the river before we began our lesson. Laura, Elaine, George, Donna Lynn, and Sandy's parents were all standing in a circle in the water. There were many of us who formed a healing circle around them. I stayed for a time, excused myself while others continued with the healing circle. Felt like being plucked from the river. I rose up, quickly finding myself and the other three of my team standing in the glow of the monolithic healing crystal we'd experienced a few weeks ago.

The healing crystal was the only light. We were waiting for Uteah when we all were moved several feet apart from each other. We found ourselves sitting in front of smaller glowing crystals, like around a campfire, without the fire. The only light was from the crystals and glowing constellations in the sky. Suddenly Alice appeared on my left. I received my grandma's symbol and she appeared on my right. Everyone in our group had an animal totem and a deceased relative on either side them. I tried to guess everyone's animal totem, but decided that was not for me to decide. Hoped when we connected in real time they would tell me later who their totem was to see if my guesses were right.

From this point I'll explain the meditation from my own perspective as I was separated from the others. The same experiences were happening to all of us, simply individually.

Outside the glow of my crystal I could barely make out several figures standing in the shadows, did not know who these people were. I thanked my grandma and Alice(Alice is the white tiger from my morning meditation) for being a part of tonight's lesson. I hugged Alice an held Grandma's hand feeling overjoyed they had come! While trying to figure out what came next, I heard two distinct repetitive sounds. On my left side it sounded like a record skipping. I wondered, “Pulse of the universe?” On the right it sounded like someone was singing very far away, and not very pleasantly, “I want to sing,” over and over again. Still trying to figure out the significance, I guessed, “Umm. Song Of The Heavens?” I tried to block these sounds out, but they were becoming more and more distracting. Finally I realized it must be coming from my white noise machine, although it had never sounded like this before. I asked Grandma and Alice to please wait, and turned off the machine. “Ahh, much better.” My TA said, sometimes you have to turn off the noise of your life to be able to enjoy peace and quiet, and to connection with spirit.

Very quickly I went back into alpha and back to my place around the crystal campfire. I think it was Uteah who explained that our individual totems and relatives were going to tell us about those who came before us. Seemed like Uteah was and wasn't there with us. She spoke every once in awhile, but it seemed like she was above observing us. A little later I realized there were several celestials doing the same.

I became very warm, especially my hands and that familiar bubble of light pressure and comfort surrounded me. I'd hoped the others could feel it to, because IT WAS STRONG!!! I was very happy to have gone back into alpha so quickly. Wondered how the rest of my group was doing. As soon as I thought of them it was like we moved standing right next to each other, then quickly returned back to our individual places.

Grandma said, my relatives were waiting to be invited over to me. They were the figures, just out of sight. At my invitation, one at a time, they came out of the shadows to greet me. Both of my grandfathers were there, my parents and many of my ancestors. When Great Great Great(?) Grandmother Clarinda came over, I told her my sister had spent many hours trying to find information about her. She said she was aware of that. Saw the state of Pennsylvania in my mind. I didn't really learn anything about the others, but there was a constant toning in both of my ears throughout the meditation. Figured I was getting the information that way.

It was then I saw lights blink on in the darkness, one after another as far as I could see. Realized this was happening with individuals all over the world. Then it was as if I rose up looking down on the scene. I could see a pattern. As a relative met each of us they stood beside and behind others who had come earlier, making a circle around our crystal campfires. The bubble of every aura touched the bubble of the people around them, eventually making a continuous connection from one crystal campfire to the ones next to them, and so on filling the landscape. I understood that it was the same with the stars in the sky. My TA said, “You see no one is ever really alone in this world, universe. We are all connected.” I thought of the saying I have attached to my posts about the aspen. I found this very comforting, and the connection I felt became increasingly stronger.

My hands and crystals held in them were getting really hot. Realized I'd been gripping the crystals tightly. Decided to open them, maybe they were getting so warm is because I was holding all the healing energy in, instead of releasing it. As I opened my palms, others did the same. I could feel the vibration of their energy as it bounced off me. Experienced this sensation for some time. I expected my hands and crystals to cool off while this occurred, but they didn't. Looking up I saw the celestials above us observing and appreciating the scene as it unfolded. I continued, basking in the sensation of being completely loved and connected to...EVERYONE!

Knew the lesson was probably over, but wanted to stay there feeling as I did for as long as possible, extended it for several more minutes. I reviewed the progression of the meditation with my guides and TA, asking if I'd recalled the experience correctly. Deciding I had it down, the meditation was over.

It lasted a little over an hour.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim and everyone :hithere

I looked up Labradorite and found a few sites speaking of the properties of labradorite.

https://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-e ... abradorite
http://www.labradoritemeaning.com/
https://thehealingchest.com/crystals-st ... e-meaning/

Here is a site speaking of Moonstone and its' properties.
https://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-e ... /moonstone

From the scanning of these sites and information they both seem to be a valuable stone to enlist in spirit endeavours.
Funny thing...I missed an opportunity this week to purchase a small moonstone. (it wasn't rainbow though) I sort of ignored the push and bought a couple more flashy stones. LOL so now back I go to find the moonstones and maybe a simple wire necklace design to make better use of my crystals during ritual and every day use. I bet PP has some ideas there. Any advice you can give pp is appreciated. :kiss:

Interesting... in my new moon ritual last night I gave my parents each a small piece of selenite that I purchased for them this week. I placed it on their heads as this stone can help with confusion, dementia and Alzheimers.

I had a chuckle at my Dad telling you that he did not know you. Yes, he would do that but in a welcoming sort of way. Both my parents have helped people all their lives each in their own way. Both visiting the sick, helping when people are bereaved and gifting and giving whatever they can to their neighbours, Dad was big on yard work for others... He loves to do things with his hands. Thank you Kim for remembering and embracing my dear parents. The heart symbol you felt and noticed as they reached out to you sounds right to me. If it helps their names are Charles and Virginia.

I'm reading and re reading your Feb 23 New moon ritual...
Set my intention of embracing the release and renewal of the full moon. I assumed Uteah would be my teacher. She met me and I invited my daughter to join us. In a blink we were at the ocean shore. This was fine with me, I love being by the water. The sky throughout the meditation appeared as predawn, reflecting a light white/blue iridescence. Great waves ebbed and swelled, smooth huge boulders(reddish brown) piled all along the water's edge.
You know...this sounds like my favourite beach here near G and I in Australia. it flows around Windang Island and has redish brown cliffs and boulders of the same hue. I wonder if you were in Australia. But then that is not important eh...but I was calling out to you and the others in meditation anyway... :kiss:

Alice (Sheba LOL) sounds wonderfully amazing. I do not remember a totem animal or visitor in my meditations in no time this week (actually it occurred this morning a few hours ahead of schedule. I just kept being inwardly pushed to get into meditation as the timing would be better. And so it was. :) ) but that does not mean they (totem animal and wise ancestor were not there. (hopefully)
whew... I sure hope those snapping crocodiles in the lesson I received a few meditations ago were not my totem animals... :shock: :lol:

LOL Here is something I found about totem crocs https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit ... m-meaning/
So in a way, seeing crocs sort of fit as I was on a journey of self discovery. LOL oh boy... :) But oh boy what a way to drive home a message. ;) No don't really think they were my totem animal/s . Unless Totem animals snap at you and try to do bodily harm. :shock:
The healing crystal was the only light. We were waiting for Uteah when we all were moved several feet apart from each other. We found ourselves sitting in front of smaller glowing crystals, like around a campfire, without the fire. The only light was from the crystals and glowing constellations in the sky.
I think I picked this up as when I arrived at the crystal I remember feeling as if there was “too much space” between us...we couldn’t hold hands. At that point anyway.

It was such a special meditation you shared with us Kim. I’ve read it already several times and each time I get a renewed sense of wonder at the "connectiveness" of all of us and by all of us I mean all of us...world wide. Thank you. :kiss:

Well enough for now. I’ll write up my experience and post a bit later. This time I did leave my journal by my side. ;) :)

((((World hugs)))))
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

wow, wow, and WOW!
Incredible and beautiful,,,,
Yesterday morning, I thot I would do my meditation on the couch, since we are doggie sitting, I knew he would probably interrupt me if I was in the bedroom with the door shut....so as I sat there with my feet on the floor, he came over, layed down and went to sleep with his head on my feet, and stayed there....Kim gets a white tiger,,,and I get a white dog (but in 3d)...so I wonder if you saw him, Kim. Sat night my mind was full of intentions,,so much was flowing in to focus on, to be grateful for and what would I intend for this next cycle.
I go to my 5D crystal Pyramid, and first lay on a body forming crystal table (very comfortable). There is a Violet Flame beneath the table, which totally surrounds me,,within and without...I allow it to transmute "All that no longer serves me" and reflect for awhile on any negative energies I may be holding, and release them into the flame, which transmutes all into the energy of love.
The one vision that came thru as I was sending healing was of bodies individually and completely surrounded in a golden cocoon...I knew the first 2 I saw were Laura and Donna Lynn, probably because of my connection with them, but then I saw there were many many more, and the names of those I know who need healing were running through my head,,,including us. I did feel the energy in my hands ,,,very warm and tingling, and I remember holding my hands up to my crown, down over my face and body.
I also had ancestral visitations,,,not like Kims, but I knew they were there.
Afterwards I sat in a circle with us, angels, and teachers....I don't remember any conversations, but there seemed to be a tone of approval...
and that was all....

Thank you for the crystal imagining for our next meditation Kim...
Obviously Uteah is very much involved in helping Monjoronson and will be another of our teachers. In the next group meditation she would like us to all recognize her and gather around the gigantic glowing crystal from a previous meditation. We will all have our own experiences as we have been, but I think it's very important we at least use that visual as a starting point.
I happen to have moonstone and laboradite with me...

Sandy, I'm putting a little note about stones on the secret thread for you...

and thank you for all the links,,,there is so much infor out there!!

see you all later
blessings, pp :kiss:
Daily Affirmation: