last full moon in dec

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: last full moon in dec

Post by peacockplume »

ps,,,

early am isn''t my hr of the day....but I can always do it later

whenever you decide :mrgreen:

pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

thanks pp,
i like your suggestion. id like to request a prayer or focus towards increasing individual will power. with the new moon around the corner, it would be a great practice for our group. if AM's aren't your thing, i do like your initial suggestion. because my meditation was cut short and did not line up with everyone's i went back later and concentrated on the experience you all shared with me. i think i will include all in our new group to be guided by right action through increased awareness and developed will power, as well as an understanding of the phenomena of will. i like the no time concept and can confirm my participation in practicing over the course of the three days. regardless, lets pick a designated time for every sunday so we might make a routine with our practice and allow others who might be curious and want to join... we can hold the concept of "no time" in mind for the days we aren't able to tune in(linearly speaking =P). with all that said, was it that everyone had planned on 5PM CST? i think i also read that Sandy is +17 hours from CST, so 5PM might be a nice way of giving her time to join.
:lol: :stars: :compress:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Good Evening,
Last time we meditated it was 9:30 PM EST for me. I would like for all of us to agree to meditate together as many of us as possible. I can for sure commit to one Sunday a month.

Don't have any plans on Feb 2, if earlier would work for you all, that's fine.

Have read over the responses and am really :? not really sure what time is what, clarification please.

signed,
Kim your time challenged sister/friend
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm confused too with this time thing. LOL
I think you are right Eric with the 17 hours from Central time. Because I am 16 hours ahead of eastern Standard time.(at least right now) I will meditate and match you guys whenever is best for you all because you guys have more commitments to work around then I do.

If we did it the same as last time That would make it hmmmmm okay easy one...9:30 pm for Kim. 8:30 pm for Eric. 7:30 pm for PP (PP are you in mountain time there in US? I know back home in Vancouver Island you would be Pacific. And finally...1:30 pm the day ahead for me. :scratch:

Now let me get this straight...During the new moon which is tomorrow (Friday the 24th???? Is that right PP? We are meditating when ever we want but working towards hooking up anyway? ..and with specific meditation goals such as those Eric suggested? Or is that for a Sunday? :roll LOL I love you guys! :kiss:

Oops just realised the 23rd (New Moon) is here already for me.. :shock: A beginning eh? I can do that. :) I'd love to go outside for this one but as I type it is very very hot with a dust cloud and high winds. :(
It is what it is eh?

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

haha ok, let me make it simple.
group meditation invitation for,
sundays 7:30PM CST

:hithere :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:sunflower:

In Australia that would make it for me... Monday at... 12:30 am :D ( I think... :scratch: )

:bana:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Lol!
Sandy you got it! That's what the World Clock site said anyway.

Eric,
Thank you, that was a mighty confusing labyrinth to be mentally lost in!

Lynn and Eric,
Great ideas to ponder over the next three days.

Happy meditating everyone!
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hey,,I think we have a quorum!!!
If we did it the same as last time That would make it hmmmmm okay easy one...9:30 pm for Kim. 8:30 pm for Eric. 7:30 pm for PP (PP are you in mountain time there in US? I know back home in Vancouver Island you would be Pacific. And finally...1:30 pm the day ahead for me.
So,, Sunday nights are set ????? if we can make it in linear time,,GREAT,, if we miss it,,we do No Time,,,and still connect...

Sandy,,yes ,,,,
And finally...1:30 pm the day ahead for me
Perfect....

One thing we can guarantee,,,is that full and new moons, will rarely match our Sunday nights,,,,but we can make those special ones, since their particular focus is of Releasing (full moon) and creating (new moon)....

Personally I'm going to make it a regular Sun night,,,even if I have to do a no time (like say just before bedtime due to a committment)...If I tried for a once a month,,I wouldn't have a great record....but the discipline of a weekly, helps me to develop a pattern....

I don't know but I think this just passed new moon, must have fuzzed my brain....I've been looking forward to a certain webinar for a whole month....and today...I missed it!!! Thankfully there is a replay and access to the notes....but REALLY!!!!! :shock:
We are still in the newmoon energy though,,,and yes my brain is still fuzzed!!!

so actually,,,Sun (tomorrow and it will be Mon for Sandy) we will still be in new moon energy,,starting on the up hill swing to the next full moon in 2 weeks...actually on Feb 9,,,and actually it's a Sunday!!! (I just checked :shock: )

and didn't I just say, they would rarely happen on Sundays???? I guess we are in the "rare match" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eric,,,,I'd like to talk about,,,discuss with us,,,what you mentioned about will power..
focus towards increasing individual will power.
and
to be guided by right action through increased awareness and developed will power, as well as an understanding of the phenomena of will.
when it comes to "will" I might be "in a box" I had a phrase immediately come to mind,,which said,,,"Thy Will Be Done"
not my will,,but Thy Will...

So then I started to query,,,what did you actually mean???
When I think of 'will power" I think of...determination,,,,discipline,,,,stick to it iveness...

then I questioned,,,again....
to be guided by right action through increased awareness and developed will power, as well as an understanding of the phenomena of will.
(just had a big interruption,,Allan came home from digging fire agate),,,but it gave me a few more minutes of ponderace...)

then,,,there's the kind of will that is ego driven....but I don't think any of us are on that page....

so perhaps 'will power' is up to individual interpretation...???

back to confirming meditation time....I like Eric's idea,,
setting my clock....see ya tomorrow

xoxo pp
Daily Affirmation:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

yes i mean in the form of concentration, to aid our meditation. i think if we considered developing our will that we'd be just a few steps closer to world peace. if every individual took responsibility for their own happiness in this way. i don't know though, just speculating. i know restlessness overcomes me from time to time and i'd like help in this area of anchoring the desired lifestyle. but i read this excerpt wed and it had even more to say on will... yes to each their own, but if you'd like to read it- you can click the link below
Now, coming to the question of what will power is made of, in poetic words, will power is love; in metaphysical terms, love is will power. If one says, 'God is love,' this means, in reality, that God is will. The love of God manifests after the creation, but the will of God caused the creation. So, the most original aspect of love is will. When a person says, 'I love to do it,' he means, 'I will to do it,' which is a stronger expression and means, 'I fully love to do it.'

In the Quran it is said, 'We said, 'Be,' and it became.' This is a key to the world of phenomena. To the progressive world, to advanced thought, this is the key that shows how manifestation came into existence. It came into existence in answer to that Will which expressed itself by saying 'Be' – and it became. This phenomenon does not only belong to the origin of things, but it also belongs to the whole being of things, to the whole process of manifestation.
https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/II/II_38.htm
see y'all! :loves
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thanks Eric,
I can see it will be an awesome satsang to ponder,,,,

Now I understand your diretion about will,,,

till tomorrow,,,,,ive got some reading to do... :study:

mrs plume...
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Lynn,
"Mrs. Plume," I love it! Envision you walking around in peacock attire... Oh, yeah it's a sight! And satsang? Merriam/Webster doesn't have a definition for this, explanation please.

Eric,
There's that southern influence! Yes, the "Y'all," didn't escape my attention. Enjoyed your explanation and excerpt on 'will'.

To the quorum,
My full moon meditations haven't been very productive. First night, set my intention, received a quick, loud toning in both ears, then promptly fell asleep! Haven't done that in meditation in forever. Second night, too restless to meditate... or sleep. Last night, tried combining binaural beats music for insomnia, with meditation. The binaural beats worked like a dream! Unfortunately that's what I was doing instead of meditating. But! Tonight's the night! Full concentration on the group meditation. I will be 'tuning in' at 8:30 my time. "See y'all there!"

Love to all, :loves
Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim,,,
Eric could probably explain Satsang better than I,,,however,,,it's an East Indian term that describes a "talk, or discourse" usually given by a mahamata, or guru....kind of like going to a university lecture....
Sat means "truth" and I'm guessing on the sang,,,but I'd venture the word "discussion"
If you check out Eric's link,,,the article written about "Will" would be called a satsang if you were seated and listening to the discourse.

btw,,,mrs plume is Eric's tag,,,I like it though....when we lived on the property, we raised peacocks,,,and I still have a large box of assorted feathers in storage.

Just a slight correction for you,,,we are in NEW moon energy,,,perhaps thats why you couldn't stay alert,,,,you were being taken back - or forward ??? to the full moon....just a crazy idea...
but tonight,,,connect to new moon energy,,,bet it will be different :love

remember....from eric
see ya later,,,I won't be back here today till after the meditation,,,got lots to do :study:

mrs plume...aka...pp :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good morning Ya'll,
:)
I've spent the past hour catching up on this thread and reading the awesome message of Harat Inyat Khan that Eric kindly shared with us. WOW! I had some eye(soul) opening moments and learned something I have been looking for for several years now about will....and about something else in my spiritual tool box. Thank you Eric.

It will be very helpful as we drift into shared communion in a a couple hours.

George is still asleep after a restless night so I am thinking very soon I may want to prepare his breakfast in case his awakening doesn't jive with our plans. But I am excitedly looking forward to our Sunday meditations. :bana: (Hopefully the banana will not be my body when the time comes...or at least that excitement will be channelled in less active ways...(although, a good physical (short) work out may be a good way to relax the restless "horse" before concentration-meditation.

It has been very hot and humid the past couple days and unfortunately our air conditioner doesn't work so I am blaming the heat on my own restlessness and inability to reach out in meditation. (lol rightly or wrongly) I took 3 showers yesterday. It didn't help that we had to turn off the whirling ceiling fans in the evening while Pidge was flying about.

But today's the day. :happy

Thanks again, Eric, for sharing this message. You know, I always end my prayers etc... with "may my will be your will and your will be my will"... but I better understand what I am saying there. I suppose Lazy Sandy was asking God to "POOF" his will into my consciousness. LOL when in reality it is an act of our own free will that allows that to occur. ...to become that "Love." A desire so strong born in action and more action despite the complaints thrown up by the restless mind (I will forever now view it as a bucking bronco) But I also understand it a little better now...why it is bucking.

Okay I am off to get G's breakfast but will return when I can...

love you guys... :love
xxSandy

12:30 pm for me... :finger: :hithere
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i was a little late to the party today but i had a lovely experience.
"we are students of love and god is our teacher" this truth and our hearts united sent a power down my spine.
i had a very calming and simple practice. great feelings in my chest. time wasn't an issue and my leg fell asleep. took a while to walk out. :stars:

:sunny:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

:hithere
Sandy, I've been wondering how it was down there with the heat and fires. Any chance of having your air conditioning fixed soon? That makes not only meditation harder, the whole day is miserable. Here sending you a few snowballs, … while they last, supposed to be in the 40's for most of the week.

Should change the title of this thread to 'Group Meditation', instead of Last full moon in Dec. What do you all think?

Anyway this was my experience tonight.
Group meditation 1/26/2020
Beginning my usual routine for meditation, Monjoronson, Christ Michael, and my TA, gave me their symbols. I asked if they would please come back when my prep was finished and everyone else joined.

We all gathered in(my version of) the Akashic Construct by the bridge that spans over The River Of Love. I asked if you all wanted to go through a chakra clearing, as it was part of my routine for meditation, I was just finishing. You all agreed. We then went on the bridge to write down our intention. Monjoronson and Christ Michael were there to greet us. Earlier I invited any celestials who might want to join us.

Instead of going anywhere else, we followed Monjoronson across the bridge to a grassy clearing. Michael left us then, had come to show his support for our gathering. Seems it's Monjoronson's plan that our groups meditations are to help him. He said he will be our teacher. There were others crossing the bridge. I recognized a few from the boards. “They will join us soon,” and turned his attention to the four of us. I noticed that it felt like we were all more present this time. Last time it was like we were all there, but in different densities. More solid this time.

We all sat on the grass in a circle. He began tapping a small drum with his hand. Binaural beats popped into my head. I believed that concept was introduced to me as a lesson, felt like he agreed with this, although I did not voice it out loud. He said, “Hear that? Everything has a rhythm, the ocean, the river, the Earth.” He directed us to place our hands firmly into the grass, pushing down. “Feel that?” We sat back up and were all given drums of our own and began tapping them.... it was not a pretty sound. We stopped, he continued to talk as he tapped his drum, we followed his lead and quickly able then to synchronize our drumming.

“That is what you are here for tonight. You all need to become in sync with each other. You are here to learn and practice,... practice, practice, practice. He knew about our discussion to have group meditations on a regular basis. “Becoming in sync with each other means when one is faltering, the others feel it, and work to bring that person back into balance. There are groups all over the globe doing this. The others had crossed the bridge and joined us. I could see the number '15' kind of hanging in the air in front of me for a few seconds. I wasn't sure if that meant there were 15 groups around the globe participating in group meditations to benefit the upliftment of Urantia, or that our group totaled 15 now. I saw a globe of a dark world with a few pinpoints of lights showing up, then more began to shine.

Monjoronson went on, “Your job is to sinc your rhythms, your movements,” Following his lead we stood up, four people to a group, held up our right arms in the center, and turned around in unison with our forearms touching. After one rotation we changed arms and went the opposite direction. At first it wasn't very graceful, but after a little practice we were all getting it. He continued, “Your voices,” We all did our version of, 'Aum,' again not a melodious sound, but with a little practice, we all hit the same note. Again he continued, “And your intentions.” That was the end of the lesson for tonight, guess he realized synchronizing our intention was a lesson all in itself. The whole group mingled, talked, and practiced.(at this point I felt very, very warm all over, as well as heat radiating from my meditation stones) We asked about 'will'. Can't remember exactly what he said, as I kept going over and over what had happened so I wouldn't forget anything important. His reply was something like, “If you sinc your will with God, then, 'Thy will be done.'”

I guess this is how we will help Monjoronson in his mission on Urantia. As small groups around the globe work at aligning themselves with God like intentions, that intention will grow and grow, thus changing the world!

I wondered then if some of you had gone, there was more conversation, that I don't remember. Then it was as if he gave a signal that the meditation was ending, because the four of us all came together again, gave a four handed high five, shouting, “Go team!”

As I was rising up out of meditation, I saw below me an image in black and fuzzy gray. I was rising quickly, so it seemed far away. There was a large round table with 8-10 figures sitting around it. At this point the figures appeared as round black dots, but I could still make them out. The round table turned into a heart-shaped one and the meditation was over.

Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

27 Jan 2020 Preamble to New Moon Meditation
g’day y’all, whew!!! Don’t know where or how to start,,,
first I guess,,is to say I was telling Kim that I had waited a whole month for a webinar on Sat, and I missed it!! Good thing for replays…so I listened to it Sunday am …and we did a couple of specific meditations and exercises.. ….that was the start. Then with the evenings meditation on my mind, I read the article on “Will Power”, considering the focus, on what it meant and how to utilize it daily.
I also remembered Eric’s thoughts on pondering how can we achieve world peace…(sorry if I misunderstood that Eric,,,but I’m typing this into a word document to paste it into a post later)
I don’t want to go to the mb and be influenced by your reports that y’all wrote last night. Which were wonderful,,,as I did read them last night,,,I just couldn’t reply,,I had to figure out how to write what my experience was about.
So before I go there,,I just want to reply to Eric’s pondering on “what to do”or how,,to do…well, although for many years now (in my world anyway) the focus has been, learning how to raise one’s vibration,,,and why,,what for,,what does it serve. And we all know those answers,,,but it sort of really struck me yesterday, especially after my webinar’s meditations and exercises,,,and the study of Will Power, that the simple answer is (for me) in the raising of one’s personal vibration. When we raise and hold our vibration,,we automatically affect all living things around us.
I remember the days 8 yrs ago when we donned the warriors apparel, beating the ascension drum, trying to help others ‘see’ and move them to the same thing. Didn’t help too much as I recall,, because we never got the message then (well we did, we just didn’t hear it lol)
The message was, still is, and always will be….Go Within. There is our pure guidance!
So I will post this….and a separate post for the meditation.
loves,,pp xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

26 Jan 2020 (late) new moon meditation
Somehow,,,the day disappeared, the next thing I knew,,it was already 7 pm…Allan had just served up supper,,,and I was a half an hr late…so I knew I was doing no time! and I was still mulling the days information, wondering how it was all going to filter into my meditation.
So my personal focus developed into applying ‘will power’, in the form of determination and discipline, to raise my vibration,,bit by bit,,according to my soul development in order to aid the raising of humanities vibrations on our way to the Golden Age,,the Age of Light,,
I needed a setting,,,and a flash of remembrance of someone’s Akashic Construct …not like last time, hanging out in space with the earth in our centre. My construct, of a 5th dimensional personal work pyramid came to mind…after all,,,I had just spent a few hrs there earlier. The personal work pyramid being a place where I can bring all and any kinds of problems, or projects there to work on. Including other people,,, first,,, permission of their higher selves is requested, if objected to, they won’t appear.
So imagine my surprise when I got there,,,everyone else was already there and not just our four! Welcome all,,including, personal guides, teachers and Angels. Sort of seen,,but more felt!
Meeting, meditation commences, and on my part, included all the days thoughts, feelings and happenings….I believe that’s where I got, the personal raising of vibration. So I know what I must really work on,,on a daily basis. Which also includes all sorts of things,,like,,focusing thought, what we (I) speak and do….recognition of negative thought and action and changing it immediately.
Pretty much that’s it….I had several times of falling asleep,,waking up, sleep,,awake, and didn’t actually have a proper closing until I really woke up this morning feeling like I wasn’t here…I wasn’t…
I will make sure not to do that again,,,,so that’s it for me guys…
Now I can post this and enjoy the others posts.
Love to all,,,mrs plume
:kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

I just noticed after I posted that there are (were?) 8 people viewing this forum,,,

so I'd like to extend an invitation to them to join our Sunday night meditations.

I remember being a "lurker" a long time ago and wouldn't write about what I felt, thought, or saw, because I thought my meditations , weren't 'good' enough...not up to the calibre of the others...
how silly I was to let my ego,,,over rule!!!

So,, no worries eh!!! come join us,,,actually you were already there,,,intention is all it takes..

but it would be really cool 8) to see a post that said,,,made it,,,or not....doesn't matter..
you can read what has happened to us...or not!!

see ya next time.....I just checked...

The next full moon will occur on February 9th at 2:33 AM ET, and is known as the Snow Moon. Some Native American tribes also refer to it as the Hunger Moon or Storm Moon.

love and Blessings,,,pp

ps,,,yes Kim,,,we should ask Eric to re-name this thread........Eric?????

:kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group Meditation 02/02/2020
Couldn't see on the boards where we discussed our intention for tonight. Proceeding into meditation I wrote down mine was to send healing to Laura. Thought we'd probably go to the river for this, but no. Immediately a group of us were whisked upward. Recognized it as the place that we'd gone years ago to send healing to Laura's brother. I thought, “What was his name? William? Bill?” Then I saw him among those gathered and wondered if he was still living. Asked myself, “Is he here in spirit?” Thought it a fitting place to gather to send healing to Laura. Flashed through my head like he wanted her to know he was here.

Then the meditation seemed as if it sped up, couldn't really focus on individual faces, had no idea how many people were there, or who. Thought I saw Liz's face, from the boards, but couldn't say for certain. Seemed as if I was being jostled going through a crowd, but couldn't really see anyone else. Felt speed and movement, but unable to tell if I was moving or to where, visually it was a blur. Had to remind myself every few minutes, that my intention was to send healing to Laura, was feeling dizzy.

The meditation ended abruptly, like I'd made a sudden stop. I thought, “Hey, wait a minute. That wasn't very long,” even though I'd been in meditation for an hour and forty minutes. There had to be a reason for the meditation to feel like that. I'd hoped it was an intense healing for Laura.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim, Hi everybody :hithere

I didn't sleep the night before our meditation so I promptly fell asleep when I went to meditate. I woke up with a start and felt dizzy as if I was moving. The sensation only lasted a few moments though.

I realised I never posted my experiences from last week. I was sort of given a visual lesson on will as it pertained to me... so weird as I do not usually get it visually. It definitely began with movement and energy beings around me. I sensed all of you and then bam!... I was somewhere else. I saw something emerge from my weak visual fog. TEETH... Crocodile teeth!.... and they were snapping so I did what every normal person would do...turn and ran like crazy. The Crocodile never got any closer but it followed me into a grove of young thin trees about the circumference of a pot pie (got pies on my brain today) They were all one hazy gray colour and limbless as I leapt into the closest one which began to slowly fall...so I leapt into the next one and it too fell. I continued leaping and they continued falling all the while the crocodile snapped. Finally I saw a huge tree up ahead... You know the kind right out of a Tolkien calendar with limbs the size of tree trunks in themselves. I jumped into it and discovered it had everything I needed to survive in its beautiful branches...safety, peace, food of life to sustain my soul. The crocodile left and after a few moments I jumped down in to the quagmire. Why? ........

And that's how it ended... Why? Perhaps the question for me to answer is why do I always leave the peace and safety of guidance within, walking with God's peace to jump back into the quagmire filled with the crocodiles of worry, fear, anger, judgement etc... Those emotions always come easy to me, most humans I suspect as they are natural and long practised from human kind's more elementary days. In those ancient times they helped to keep our physical bodies safe. The other, some call higher emotions, strangely are not so easy to call and keep in a world, seemingly, gone mad. So I am once again reminded of your timely poem, Kim. The one you posted today in the poetry section called, "Forgot, Envision, Imagined" Thank you for posting that. It is very special and in a way is the answer to my snapping crocodiles. ;) :kiss:

Love you guys and hope to be awake and more helpful next group meditation.
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

it sounds like there's opportunity for work, like the conscious mind accessing the subconscious?

as promised i joined in later, having spent superbowl sunday with the family and friends well into the evening. so i offered it up to the no-time last night, taking your vision kim into account and acknowledging in prayer.

my experience was very calm. it seems whatever force communicates with me does so with breath and spine. sometimes it feels like my vision widens when i am this calm, like seeing the far peripherals easily. i felt a little outside of my body too, like my awareness was just behind and above my skull- or like this body was much lighter and unfamiliar.

i should be available to practice next sunday.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi folks,
boy this has been a weird week...I've had to check my phone daily to find out what day is...they seem to be moving fast,,or time has speeded up for me...maybe it's because I want to head north,,,and the days are just popping...poof, poof, poof...
ayway,,,Sunday was a POOF!!! I clued into it being meditation night about 9:30 pm....but nothing was connecting...but I had sent the St Francis post to Laura after I talked to her and she was mostly on my mind. That's where my conscious thot was!
Perhaps this weekend will be better..
love and hugs,,pp :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good Morning!
Imagine me singing Nova's and my good morning song to you all! :bana:

Lynn,
I think concentrating on Laura's healing is just as important as joining us in group meditation. It's been said meditation takes us where we need to go. Our thoughts and intentions count for something in the spirit world.

I'm right with you in speeding through the days! Hardly feels like February, usually when winter drags on the most. Have to shake my head some mornings when realizing another week is already gone! :D My mind is already drifting to seeds and flowers. :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Interestingly enough, my niece is coming over tomorrow. I bought two pendants wrapped by her friend, one she ordered was sent to my house by mistake. She wondered if we could do a releasing meditation together at 2:30 at the rising of the full moon! One of the pendants I received is a moonstone! Upon first seeing the pic she sent me featuring that pendant, felt drawn to it. Normally I'm not an impulsive purchaser, especially of jewelry, but the moonstone and one of the Tree Of Life practically jumped off my phone at me! The meditation I do for healing Urantia begins with me imagining myself becoming my own tree of life. Thought it seemed right to wear them during meditations regarding Urantia and the moon.

The morning before the pendants arrived, at the very end of meditation, there was a blip, almost like it was an afterthought, down in the righthand corner of my vision, I saw a little white cross in a dark gray cemetery, then the meditation was over. I thought," Well, that… was weird!" Wondered who I knew was going to pass away, didn't feel like someone close to me, reviewing the dark and dreary condition of the cemetery made me think the person was not in a good place emotionally.

Of course I felt guilty for purchasing the pendants, but opening them I saw a little white cross reflecting on the inside of the moonstone. Realized that pendant was supposed to find me.

The image of the white cross stayed in the back of my mind for the next few days. Thursday morning I woke up thinking, "...today is the day." That afternoon Dave told me one of the guys in the volunteer fire department with him, passed away that morning. I didn't know this person very well, but a deep sadness filled my heart hearing this.

Don't know why, it was the furthest thing form my mind, but I felt the need to share this. It would be appreciated if you could maybe send out a little prayer for him, and his family. His name is Tom.

Thanks everyone, hope to join all of you in meditation tomorrow evening.

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hello again,
Think I realized why my mood took a downward turn this morning. Just found out the sister(Elaine) of my childhood friend(Eva) went to the hospital this morning. They found a mass in her brain. They are wintering in Florida, so not on home ground. Eva does not have her car that is handicapped equipped, so feeling kind of helpless. They have family on the way, but I would appreciate including them both in our meditation prayers on Sunday. Think they could use the extra energy boost of the moon. I'll add this to the healing thread.

Thanks guys,
Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim,,,

A little white cross,,,a gentle reminder that it is a time for ascension,,,their job is done and a glorious future now dawns for them..

yes, I will include their families in our releasing moon meditation,,what little we can do to help them release the pain of their loss, until they come to a greater understanding.

Full Moon for me is just after midnight (12:33 mst) tonight.....so I'm confident,,,,nothing will interfere with me for an actual time meditation....(that makes it 2:33 am edt and 1:33 central...12:33 mtn and 11:33 pacific)

Meanwhile for anyone else,,,if it's an awkward time,,,,do your meditation at your convenience, with the intention to send it into
NO TIME,,,to be joined with all those meditating...

I always remember George telling us once,,,,it's the intention that counts!!

sending love :kiss: :kiss:
pp
Daily Affirmation: