Aleah and Noah's song- Waiting

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Aleah and Noah's song- Waiting

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I'm in the same dance category as you. But! Someone planted those ideas of 'gracelessness' in our brains, and we believed it. If you watch children being children, there is nothing more beautiful in their manner of movement and freedom of expression. It is when bigger people add their judgmental words that it all becomes altered. Today I'm going to envision all of us splashing and dancing without internalized judgement. It's beauty to behold!

The dancing banana man is right there with us, … showing off all his new moves. :bana:

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Your words ring true this morning Kim especially as I am trying to remind myself that I am enough. :D

You know, I tried imitating Mr.dancing banana's moves just now and that would make for a good exercise routine. :bana:
...try it. whoa...what a work out! :lol:

((((((Hugs))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Can't manage a reply, just laughing too hard! :roll :bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower:

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

you must have planted dancing nanas in our brain cuz i just threw one your way

:cyclopsani: :tongue: :pig:

and ps, sorry this is all over the place... but...going down the threads tonight i read what you said about aleah witnessing the green and pink and i believe her!

pink aura is also so much love, my girl dog radiates pink
the boy dog sometimes, but i think he mask it or i'm just not as connected

i haven't seen colors in a while... maybe change in diet and practice in stillness... speaking of stillness... happy we're all concentrating together!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Never thought of tossing Mr. Banana Man! Better planting :bana: in your brain instead of... naaa can't even think of anything else other than :bana: :bana: :bana: !

Can't recall you saying you saw auras. Just got a book on reading auras for Christmas, because that is something I've never really seen, shimmers, vibration and such, but not auras. Sweet you see them with your furry friends. Have you experienced it with humans?... probably something to discuss on another thread. I'm really happy we're connecting also.....dare I?...... :bana:

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:lol: :lol: well, i don't want to claim to see them, just that i've some experiences with light. the colors your daughter saw reminded me of one of those moments.
i believe we all have this(what should be natural) ability. :scratch: :study: :cat:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I believe we all have the same abilities to connect with spirit, simply at different levels of understanding and seeking them.

To all Seekers,
My short visit to The River this morning brought tears to my eyes. Upon my entering I greeted Aris and Iris, we bent our heads together touching foreheads. It was still dark, we three were there to begin with. Told them how extremely grateful I was they were here for us. Aleah began singing on the bank, then joined me in the water. We held hands, she rested her head on my shoulder. Golden light streamed from our hands spreading into the water, going downstream. Silhouettes of many others could be seen coming into the river joining in the song. All was very quiet and still except for our song. I realized that many of those joining us were children. They poured in from both banks. The left bank symbolizes for me spirits of those who have passed on. Tears filled my eyes seeing them all here. I've been ruminating of late, on those not so happy thoughts of my childhood. Warmed my heart seeing all the little ones here for healing. As we sang I saw musical notes streaming up to heaven, and stood in awe at the sight of it. My heart is very full as I begin my day.

Hoping all yours is just as joyous,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

River of Love meditation- February 20, 2020

Greeted Aris and Iris in The River, expressed my gratitude for their dedicated service here. Immediately built up and filled a bubble of golden healing around Laura and Elaine as they lay in the water. A shaft of light came down from heaven to the top of our crowns. As the song played a vision of Urantia and how she was also so in need of healing came to mind. Sandy came up behind us then, taking over for me adding her healing light to the bubbles of the women lying prone in the water. I moved over created the same healing sphere over Urantia. She looked so young and depleted. We sent all the healing love that we could, while immersing ourselves in the melody of Aleah's song.

May the healing continue for us all throughout the day,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

River Meditation 2/27/2020

Went to the river. Those there for healing were in their protective healing bubbles, several others came to join in their healing. It seemed this session was covered... What I really wanted to do was... dance. Immediately rose up about 10 feet above the water. Was thinking about this mornings message about forgiveness, and happened to look to the left river bank where spirits of the dead come to the river. Seeing their faces, their burdens appeared to be many. Their numbers appeared to be many! They gathered, but no one entered the water.

Dancing could wait. I went down and began hugging everyone. Thinking on it, it seemed most often it's the living who go into The River. The dead joining only the living they are there to meet in the river. I'm so preoccupied with healing the living, I forgot about the others. This morning following an embrace, each person was extended an invitation to go into the water for healing. They do not need an invitation...but perhaps that's what they were waiting for?

It was a most heart warming few moments. Almost everyone plunged into the river. I watched figure after figure immerse themselves into the healing waters, moving with the currant on and on out into the ocean. The River was filled bank to bank all the way. My heart was filled with joy, standing there tears tumbling down.

Looking back, the left bank was almost empty except for one small, crying little girl of about three, running toward the water. Appeared as if she was afraid she had missed her chance. I scooped her up sitting with her on my lap. We sat there listening to the music, she relaxed, fear and sadness eased. As this happened she began growing older. In a few minutes she rose fully grown, rushed to the river, waving back at me, blowing a kiss, then plunged in following the others. Thinking of my own small self, residing above my library. Waving back I thought, “That child could have been me.”

Feelings of gratitude overwhelmed me.

These early morning river meditations only last for the duration of the song. Some like this one, seem much longer.

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good afternoon,
Today, walked to the river on the well worn path in the shade of the cool forest. Many others were gathered there. Without hesitation we all plunge right in, completely immersed. The currant conveying us along without any effort. I reached up clasping Aleah's hand to come with us. We all sing with her winding through the bends of the river, until emptying into the ocean of God's love. Rays shone down from above, one for each of us. There we all floated, eyes closed, cradled in the water, absorbing the comfort of God's healing, loving light.

All is well,

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

I don't always post the short meditations I have about visiting The River, unless I find them particularly inspiring as I felt this one to be. Lol! at least it was to me!

I entered the river. Sandy, Lynn and Eric were already there. Approaching Eric, we held hands and I said, ""Hello Eric! It's me! Can you hear me?" It was kind of loud! I guess this was in response to something that happened in our group meditation last Sunday. We laughed and he ascended up into the sky, having somewhere else to be. Turning then, I attended to healing the group gathered there for healing. There were several souls on the left bank( the side for people who have died) Motioning for them to come into the water, they all moved into gratefully into the water together. I held a small girl in my arms. After only a minute dozens of angels and guides descended upon us. Taking the hand of each deceased soul present, they guiding their spirits upward... It was positively loving and...breathtaking!

I turned to Sandy and Lynn, the three of us agog and wide eyed! Waving at the group leaving, we were so happy and excited for them! Joining hands dancing around in a circle right there in the water. Our hearts so lightened at witnessing this experience we ended up appearing as young girls, smiling and hugging each other.

I do hope those of you visiting The River are having spiritual experiences of your own!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I just read your latest short meditations kim and man did they help me this morning. It hasn't been one of my best but your meditations helped put in perspective the path forward. Reading them again hoping the love oozes into every pour.
Love love and more love...
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Think now more than ever we need to hold hands, support each other, share our inspirations as they come.

Love,
Kim

… think I'm going to read them again myself!

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kim,
I followed my urge this morning to listen to Aleah's song that inspired this thread and the River of Love. I feel peaceful now. Funny how spirit moves through us. There truly are no limits. I am contemplating song this morning and its' power to connect and move us almost immediately into the presence of spirit if that is our intention...
Please thank Aleah again for sharing her Divine gift of song that has the power to bolster our sagging spirit in difficult times. (In good times too of course. :kiss: )

(((((((Aleah)))))))

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I sent Aleah a copy of your post. I'm sure it will warm her heart so much more than if I relayed the message.

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Yup, just got a three heart emoji for you!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yup, just got a three heart emoji for you!

:loves

:sunflower:

( Yep, I'm still here humming the song and getting ready to go outside and get my hands dirty.
I've neglected the weeding terribly. :shock: )

Love you guys!
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
:sunflower:

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Today, many, many of us were at the river. All singing with Aleah and holding hands, creating an unbroken chain all the way to the ocean as the sun rose.

This morning Aleah sent me a pic of the front of her kayak and the mirror smooth surface of a nearby lake. She said, "I've found my Zen place."

Envisioning her all alone in the middle of the water I asked, "Are you singing?"

Her reply was, "Lol. I was singing to the sun."

Sending prayers, hoping all of us are finding our Zen places,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good evening all,
Haven't posted here for awhile, but just had a nice healing meditation for George. Sandy was on his left side holding his head. I was on the right. Lynn at his feet, and Eric on the left side. We built up a very strong bubble of healing light, colors swirling all around the surface. We cupped water from the River in our hands pouring it repeatedly over the top, fortifying the healing. Aleah saw us and came to help. Sandy and I moved to the sides and Aleah held George's head. It was very powerful seeing the colorful vibrations of each note dance like electricity across the surface of the bubble as George absorbed healing.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Kim, and all who helped. George was feeling pretty good tonight. even stayed up late.
:D :sunflower:
It is such a blessing having the river to go too for love, support and healing. :happy
Much Love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good Morning!
It's really quite amazing how many images can be created when closing my eyes, listening to this song. This was my experience this morning.

It was very dark except for a sky full of twinkling stars. Many individuals were in the river for healing this morning. I stood a distance away from them. For a few seconds eyes closed, I was swinging my arms back and forth in the water to the rhythm of the song, rose up, was met by Monjoronson. He took my hands and we began to dance. Passing Aleah, I took her hand, bringing her with us while she sang. We hung on to hands like in a Conga Line. We continued this way, when suddenly the three of us... dissolved into golden clusters of glitter. We continued to dance in this form. One moment we swept close to the group in the river, one grasped an outstretched hand. Then one by one each held the hand of the person next to them, all joining us in one giant Conga Line. Everyone dissolved into a cluster of golden light. It was the most enchanting sight! We appeared as an undulating golden glitter stream weaving through the air.

Toward the end of the song Aleah resumed her position on the bank. The rest of us appeared as ourselves in front of her, all adding their voices to the song.

Hope all are having a peaceful, loving day.
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning again!

I believe this short interlude is connected to the group meditation. Several of us were in the river in quiet meditation listening to the song. Another lightening bolt came from the heavens. There were no crystals to receive it, instead it split touching our crowns. The energy traveled through our bodies, then divided again, leaving from each of our fingertips. Eyes closed, TA's by our sides, we raised our arms in unison as the energy left through the ends of our fingers. speeding in all directions seeking others. As this continued, the music became visible. Looked as if the lines and notes had risen off the paper it was printed on. It appearing as a long ribbon, making it's way through the air to us. As the ribbon wounding around our bodies we began to sing. Toward the end of the song the notes concentrated in front of each of us appearing in the form of a person. When the song finished the musical people hugged us, and we hugged them back.

Felt like a wonderfully energizing way to begin my day!

Love to all,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Morning Kim, :sunny:

Okay... it's evening here with the sun just setting behind unsettled clouds, but I agree this meditation of sorts would be an awesome way to begin the day! Very beautiful... :happy... and it is more then just a pretty experience too..every bit of Divine Loving Energy when channelled into the earth helps somebody or something somewhere. Thank you for sharing.

Aleah's song really stays with you. LOL I find myself humming it hours even days later when I've come here and listened to it again. That's a very good thing. :D :sunflower:

Enjoy your day! :bana:
with love,
Sandy