last full moon in dec

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: last full moon in dec

Post by happyrain »

alright, i'm in. sandy, i wonder if our intention can operate outside linear reality?
what i mean is, if the timing doesn't work out, might we still connect with each other?
:loves
thanks mrs. plume!
see you all soon :hithere i will start at 8:45PM-9:00PM CST.
:alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy and Lynn!
Woo! Hoo! Yes, this Sunday!

Full moon was gorgeous here last night! It was my favorite scene, appearing cradled between the bare branches of the woods, clouds everywhere else except that one small space in the heavens where it could shine its brilliance and I was lucky enough to witness it. :loves Funny coincidence, as I looked out the window, they spoke of the full moon on the show I was watching!... It was a show about vampires,... but a coincidence just the same!

Can't wait to join you all in the group meditation!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

me too Sandy!!! :bana: :bana:
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

me too Sandy!!! :bana: :bana:
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I think we already do connect with each other outside linear reality. That's why we feel like family! :bana:

Happy meditating everyone... Ah, think I'll send you all a song! Ha, going to sing it all day long thinking of you guys! No, not Aleah's song, that's too easy.

:kiss:
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hello,,hello,,

yes Eric,,,
i wonder if our intention can operate outside linear reality?
what i mean is, if the timing doesn't work out, might we still connect with each other?
/quote]
I think it's setting the intention, to meet in 'no time' but we have such linear brains,,it's awkward to imagine that I could do the meditation right now,,,and still be with you whether it's CST or AU time...or MTN where I am right now...

but I prefer to do it at the linear time.....so,,,see ya later... :cyclopsani:

mrs plume...(I like that,,thx) ;)
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

see you all soon :hithere i will start at 8:45PM-9:00PM CST.
Trying to figure the time here... Thinking that will be 12:45-1:00 pm for us on Monday. :D (today) So glad I haven't missed it.

hugs,
Sandy

Anyone reading is invited to join us by the way. :hithere You aren't required to write or say anything just meditating for your own enjoyment/peace is fine.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hmmm Sandy CST is an hr ahead of MST...

I used this https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

and used Minneapolis for Central Time,,,,,and Canberra time for you,,,since it matches the time on my phone for you

CT is 5:45 (now) and you are 10:45(now) so in 3 hrs,,,,it's med time at 1:45 pm for you,,,not 12:45

If I haven't got this right...SOMEONE,,,please correct me

pp

otherwise,,,if you do it at 12:45 your time,,,,send it into the NO TIME to meet us...

xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

wasn't ready to send that,,,,
hows this

Oklahoma City, OK, USA
CST (UTC -6)
Sun, Jan 12, 2020
5:00 pm
× delete

Sydney, Australia*
AEDT (UTC +11)
Mon, Jan 13, 2020
10:00 am

try the world clock converter,,,,,I just don't get why you are an hr earlier???
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Okay let me think about this.... I am 16 hours ahead of EST (time zone where my parents, siblings, kids grandkids live) So Texas(Eric's stomping ground) is an hour behind them...right? central time? So if I add an hour that would be 17 hours ahead and put meditation at 2:45 pm Monday for Australia.

Hope I have that right? Better say a prayer of connection before I begin. :shock: LOL

hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I mostly missed the full moon this cycle. I say mostly because I opened the door to go out and view it but then the smoke hit me square in the nose which I would have ignored and over come...but then the biggest wood roach you have ever seen stood in my way growling at me! :shock: :shaking: (Okay he was belligerent anyway. :roll: ) I decided to close the door and sit on a chair with my feet up and underneath me for awhile. There will be other full moons right?

xxSandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

6 minutes to go.....make that 5

xooxox
Daily Affirmation:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks mrs. plume, hope you had a lovely experience.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
There most definitely will be other full moons. A growling roach would be a scary sight indeed! :mrgreen: Or maybe he was there to warn you to not go out? :shaking2: ! Just remembered my grandma would step on mice. I repeat :shaking: One time sat on top of the washing machine for hours when moving the upright freezer, spying a dead dried up mouse. I kid you not it was hours... Now you realize how much growth I've gone through being able to scrape a dead mouse, chipmunk, bat, mole, bird... onto a shovel, every morning. A present from our cat... Sandy I feel your pain.

Hope you all got the time figured out. I know the last thing Eric wanted me to participate in a program on 12/29, I was twelve hours off! :roll

Anyhoo,
This was my experience from our group meditation tonight. Anyone else want to share?

Group meditation January 12, 2020
First thing in meditation I thought, “It's alright if we go somewhere other than The River. Immediately began climbing up very high, black and colored glass steps. “Guess we're going up!”

At that moment my son began making a lot of noise in the kitchen. I had to readjust my position and go back into alpha. Quickly resumed my assent. Someone looked over the side of the glass platform I was climbing up. I called out, “Tell them I'm coming!”

At the top Eric, Sandy, Lynn and I greeted each other. I wondered if someone had received the song I'd sent, had been singing it off and on all day and thinking of them. There were a few others on the platform, but standing a distance away. I've been here before, a setting I've met teachers. Then to our left Monjoronson appeared. We all held hands running up to him. He'd been expecting us. The four of us continued to hold hands as he spoke and throughout the meditation. He was much taller than our group, bent down to address us. He smiled, “All of you are willing to help me right?” Looking to each other we all nodded in the affirmative. He was very pleased with our answer. Waving to a group of people still quite far away on the platform, he gestured for all to join us. “Ah, here are the other Urantians! Come! Yes, here we are.” I wondered if anyone else from the board had decided to join in the meditation.

When the others reached us, there was a lot of chatter among them. Monjoronson was smiling very pleased we were all there. I believe at that time many celestials arrived. I didn't really see them, but felt their symbols. This part was crowded and noisy. It kind of felt like the first day of orientation. We'd met and that was all for the day. Eric, Sandy, Lynn and I shrugged, “Well, what do we do now?” Guess it was decided that we 'd visit each other's homes because I found myself sitting in a chair around a campfire in Arizona. I was all ready to settle in and chat for awhile, when suddenly we're... flying over Texas, then headed up to Michigan. I thought, "Oh, what can I show them?” The stop at my house was very short and immediately headed south. I thought we were going to Australia, recalling landmarks there. Suddenly we were standing in a scene of the Civil War, all very surprised! This whole time we'd been holding onto hands, I think so we didn't loose each other. I realized we'd gone to the U.S. South and back in time! This astral plane was quite tricky! Hands were dropped and it got louder and crowed. Many people and celestials were talking to me all at once. Looking for my friends I asked a celestial talking to me, “Oh, have they gone?” Seemed as if we'd all gone our separate ways.

I searched around a bit more with no luck, began to leave myself, when I remembered something I wanted to ask. Since we were standing in the middle of a Civil War scene it sparked a memory, “Wait, does this have anything to do with the song Some Nights(by Fun, that had been playing in my head for days), and my meditation the other day? In it I saw blue glowing lights with Michael reading to them in The River. I'd had the impression the lights were faceless soldiers who had been sent to war, maybe the Civil War. I think the celestial nodded yes. The meditation was over, hadn't seemed very long to me, but lasted about an hour.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

that's beautiful and its very comforting to know.
not sure if you were trying to send me the song but prior to our meditation i was humming a melody that was stuck on repeat. i dont know the lyrics and i shooed it away. this happened mid-day while i was at work.
unfortunately my meditation was short, the intent was placed but my focus has been waning.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning,

My focus was waning as well and I did not see in spirit vision anything very clearly...just images of beings energy around me...but I felt! :sunflower: I felt your hands in mine. ..and the feeling of movement.

When I began I did see red/orange in the darkness sort of like billowing clouds rising.

Kim, when you said you were singing a song all day well... during the day beforewe meditated and after you mentioned this I kept hearing
"Starry Starry Night" by Don Mclean https://au.video.search.yahoo.com/searc ... tion=click

also heard "Hands Across the Water" by Paul McCartney https://au.video.search.yahoo.com/searc ... ction=view

and as I closed I played my singing bowl a bit and heard a song in my head "Feeling Groovy" https://au.video.search.yahoo.com/searc ... ction=view

After my bowl, I saw a million "stars" points of light representing each of us...It was beautiful... and it continually changed shape.

For those of you who experience smell...I was burning a very sweet incense. It still lingers today in fact.

I ended my meditation Felt very peaceful, looked at the clock and saw 2:34 progress

There was also a infamous Australian fly in the room with me the entire time but he was extremely polite for a fly and did not land on me the entire time.

I am not sure if I got the time right or not but I may have started a little late. :scratch:

I woke up this morning and lay in bed dozy for a little bit...when I closed my eyes again...saw a maybe 3-4 foot little pine tree growing in bare ground couldn't see much around it as it took up the "frame". Then it switched to the corner of a building...someone's home? not sure. It was brick but larger bricks then usual for homes and the brick surface was smooth sienna coloured. I became to aware and the visions left me.

Your meditation was beautiful Kim. I think I felt part of it. I too sensed there were more then just the four of us. George just got up so I must go...but will think about this a bit more... :love
xxSandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Last to report,,,but here it is.. :kiss:
Since I haven't :( been doing a lot of meditation lately,,,I had the monkey mind going on,,,so I quickly put on my headphones and turned on some meditation music,,,which had the sound of water in it...perfect,,,it blocked out all other sound,,including the monkeys! wondering what I should focus on I realized mm was trying to be the focus,,,,so I started with consciously breathing the Infinity symbol. Then I realized the 4 of us had met up,,,and we took each others hands and formed a circle...Eric across from me, Sandy on my left and Kim on my right....and I had asked for AA Michael, Raphael,,,guides and teachers to be present...which of course I couldn't see,,but very definitely could feel. At some point I could actually feel my hands being held,,,so I sent a boost of energy,,from my right hand, through Kim,,through Eric,,through Sandy and back to me through my left hand...so I sent it again.
In the centre of the circle appeared the earth with the continent of AU on top, visible to us....I wish I had caught a whiff of Sandy's insence,,,but I got a whiff of smoke...and my music is running water....and I knew why,,,so my intention became very strong,,asking for a soft but steady rain for all the fire areas,,,,and I held it, and held it and held it....
Then my timer went off ,,, I thought we were only meditating for 15 min,,,duh! but I couldn't leave the space...it was quite difficult to actually leave,,,so I didn't worry about it and seemed to still be in that space,,after I had said goodbye...
I thought it was over,,,I went outside and sat in the quiet,,,but all I could focus on was soft steady rain falling over AU.
Today was the same feeling,,,between distractions,,I found myself saying,,,soft steady rain...for at least a week please!!

Imagine my thoughts when I heard a little news blurb that said AU was expecting a change in the weather and some rain coming!!

So everynight (and still thru the day) I'm going to keep that image in my mind,,,,soft, steady rain please..

I was so thrilled to read Kim's meditation,,,,thanks Kim,,,I knew you would be really visual,,,thanks so much for sharing...

sending you all much love and blessings,,
pp xoxoxoxoxo aka mrs plume :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hey!
When are we going to do it again?

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

when's good for you? :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm in again. In a strange way in talking to the rest of you guys...we really haven't actually quit. LOL I know that sounds strange but the connection seems there for me at the drop of a hat or rather a heartfelt thought. :scratch:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi guys,
Sunday evenings are best for me, but I'm game whenever! Anyone know of a significant event coming up?

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I can do your Sunday evenings...Would be Monday morning or afternoon for me.

Anyone know of a significant event coming up?

Well... Imbolc is coming up February 2, I believe. It is the first celebration of Spring and a lovely time to dedicate or rededicate your heart to the Divine. :D

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Well, that sounds pretty perfect! Same time work for everyone?

Kim

happyrain
Family

group meditation

Post by happyrain »

kim, what time is that? 6PM central? feb 2nd?
that's superbowl sunday for me.
maybe you'd all be open to a morning time? 7AM CST? what time would that be for you sandy?
i will most likely do something earlier in the day or tune in later, like last time, if it doesn't work out. i will include you in my prayers regardless.
thanks!
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi guys,,,

for me,,the sundays would be best,,,pausing for football of course,,lol

Tomorrow is New Moon,,,the 23rd and it's easy to google moon times for local times...

I usually do a little meditation for Full Moon (releasing) and New Moon (beginning) anyway.. and with both of those we are in the energy for 3 days,,,,day before, day of, and day after (and more actually)

so in reality,,,we can do them in the NO TIME,,,and we would connect,,,so we could do them when we can during those 3 days of linear time....might be interesting to experiment with..

just something to mull over.....

pp xoxo
Daily Affirmation: