Australia Bushfires

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Australia Bushfires

Post by happyrain »

I haven't heard from you Sandy and I hope you and George are alright.
Would like to offer my prayers and invite others to pray for healing and protection.

My condolences.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Australia Bushfires

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Thank you for putting this on the boards, adding my voice, thoughts and prayers to putting out the fires, healing the land, it's creatures, and supporting our family down under.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry to have worried you. George and I spent the week end trying to get the yard/gutters free of ignitable debris like leaf litter etc. I'm not real sure what good it would do though as the grass is so dry it is like straw. On a happy note, we got some rain overnight!!!! Yeah! :bana:
(answered prayers perhaps...thank you! :kiss: ) It is cool and cloudy and feels like a bit of a reprieve.

As you have probably heard a lot of Australia acreage has been burned...Something likened to the size of California. The old people are saying they have never seen anything like this. I ask for prayers for the brave fireman who have been fighting these fires some of them for months now. I also ask for prayers of support and comfort for those who have experienced loss and for wise heads to come up with long term plans to address this growing problem. This is something new... and believe me Australians have battled fires forever but nothing ever like this.

Thank you for you continued prayers...stay safe everybody.
with love,
Sandy

Has anybody heard from Shane? Is he back from Japan yet?
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Thank you for letting us know you and George are safe. Indeed we were praying for rain! Wonderful to hear you received some. Seems like everyone is being prompted to once and for all address buried problems, on an individual basis, national and global.

Incredible amount of land being consumed! Horrifying! Will continue to pray for the ending of devastation.

Love,
Kim

P.S. Been wondering about Shane also, will give him a shoutout. Hopefully he's simply recovering from the demands of being Santa.

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Morning Kim and all,
Shane is thankfully still in Japan and will be there until Feb 3. So that is a relief. He and his wife are safe.

We had a little more rain her today. :sunflower: Every little bit helps and allows the firemen/women to regroup a bit and prepare for deteriorating conditions on Friday. Thank you for everyone for your prayers for this wonderful land, people and wildlife. We still have a long way to go before this fire season eases but it comforts to know so many people support us in prayer.

Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Good to hear about Shane. Praying, praying, praying for Australia and all her creatures.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you, Kim,
We appreciate those powerful prayers. :kiss:
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

:kiss:
Kim