last full moon in dec

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

last full moon in dec

Post by happyrain »

i think i read in a news article online that this month the last full moon for 2019 is on 12/12/19 with its peek at 12:12.

would anyone care to stay up and say a little prayer?

any suggestions ? =)
2020 is starting to feel a little auspicious no?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: last full moon in dec

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I'm game! Think we can use all the good auspices we can get!

Soo, 12:12 my time, or your time? Or... when?

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi Kim,
I suppose tonight is the night... i must have been out of it...

taken from https://astrologyking.com/full-moon-december-2019/
Full Moon December 2019 Times and Dates

Los Angeles – December 11, 9:12 pm
New York – December 12, 0:12 am
London – December 12, 5:12 am
Delhi – December 12, 10:42 am
Sydney – December 12, 4:12 pm

i will acknowledge my 1111 family, i acknowledge that this force is spreading through the masses and we have been quipped with the insight to help others recognize their own journey with that loving and ever guiding force.

so see you in a couple hours!
my love and gratitude...

and most importantly... i am going to release and surrender to this loving force i desire to know.
happy 2019
and to our 2020

thank you all <3 <3 this place is a home for many of us.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

any prayer request??

<3 <3 <3
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, everyone,
So, how did it go? Didn't see the latest post until this morning.... after my alarm didn't go off and I was late for work. Read it and thought, "Ah, right."
At 12:12 P.M. today did my own meditative prayer. Asked for spirit to have it's loving light surround and support our dear Urantia, all of us on the boards, every one on the planet who needed it to help us reach love and light.

I'd be willing to participate in a group meditation for the first full moon of 2020! Anyone else interested?

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

yes kim
i am, one of the few posters here. :lol: it looks like 1/10/20 is the full moon. what is the difference between a full moon and a new moon aside from visibility?? :scratch:

excited!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well I missed some important posts the past couple days and it looks like it would have been very beneficial. I was busy working towards a full moon energy healing for my Dad who is quickly slipping into dementia. I would appreciate any prayers and healing any of you guys can provide for this wonderful man. My Mom is quite dependent on him and if he is not strong... well, they both are in trouble.

The Moon energy is a good support in the days surrounding the full moon as well... :) ;)

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sandy, absolutely.

you and your family are in my prayers.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good Morning!
January 10, 2020 it is!
happyrain wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:55 pmwhat is the difference between a full moon and a new moon aside from visibility??
Thought this was a great question, so decided to see what I could find!

Alas, it's time I learned to share URLs on this site... along with photos and music. I'm sure it's not that hard(probably could find a site for that too huh?)
Or! I could ask my son who is a whiz on this stuff..., but not a great teacher. :|

This was the first site I went to when posing your question online. I found it very interesting!
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/the-spirit ... er-8150577

While still wading my way through my latest read on animal totems(eye issues are a huge source of frustration as reading is one of my great loves),came across a book The Secret Life Of Plants in the library of the rental house. It's incredibly amazing being exposed to radically different possibilities of reality. I'll often wonder, "Why haven't I heard of this before?" Or more likely I simply wasn't ready to entertain the possibilities before.

Anyway, being naturally a moon lover, thought the moon phase question was interesting!

Love to all, :loves
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Oh, hey! I did it... don't know how that happened! LOL! Is it really that easy! Gees, :roll: Or did one of Santa's elves slip in and fix it for me?

Sandy, forgot to mention how sorry I am about your parents. I'll add some extra Christmas spirit healing and comfort for them in my prayers.

:kiss:
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks kim!
it's interesting that the moon is always there, just the visibility is what effects our perceptions... IDK, i'm no astrologer!
also to think that without the dark we couldn't see the many fires in the sky!

=)
the new moon is the 26th... if you have any suggestions for meditation i am open... typically when i meditate its really just concentration- and god as the guiding force moves through me and massages my consciousness.... however, when i do group functions- i do acknowledge all those joining in an effort to be still and experience god... so before the consecrated effort i include you all in my minds eye as prayer and gratitude.

<3
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you both for your prayers for my Dad. :)

Congratulations Kim. :D You posted it all on your own. When you learn how to post photos and music let me know.. I struggle too with no one to help me here. That sounded very pathetic didn't it. LOL poor little ole me. ;)

That was a great article. Thanks for posting it. I am going to try the ritual for declaring your intention on the next new moon. It seems a lovely way to narrow your focus and clear the clutter for the coming days. Not to mention any time spent in spirit communion is time well spent. hmm I'm thinking I will need to modify it a bit as we have a shower but no tub. But the bath is symbolic and helps us to focus (sort of like the shower in the Akashic construct) so should easily be changed to something that works.

love to all,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Thu, Dec 26 (12:14 AM) is the next new moon my time. I'm wondering though if our purpose is to tap into the moons energy at it's most powerful time, because we're not all in the same time zone, only a few would actually meditating at the height of it's energy. Maybe in these instances it would best to meditate individually. Then share our experiences? Wouldn't it be something to have the same intention set for every time zone of the world? A full rotation of prayer, that sounds pretty amazing. My niece and a good friend are astrologists. Think I'll reach out and see if they have any interpretations that we could base our intentions and prayers on? But that may also be based on individual influences as well. I'll share what I find out.
happyrain wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:27 pmwithout the dark we couldn't see the many fires in the sky!
... so true! The same could be compared for all ying/yang pairings correct? Love/hate, light/dark, fear/courage, life/death,...without one, could we accurately interpret the other?

Sandy,
Still laughing :D and rolling my eyes :roll: at that one. Think it probably should have been a no brainer. Oh well, everything in it's own time huh? LOL! My son said it should probably be the same process for photos, "COPY... PASTE... ENTER..." He said it very slowly. Like that's going to help at all!!! Said using the urls best way to do music, they're very large files, take up a lot of space, better to visit individual sites.

Often at random times throughout the day I send up prayers for your family. Worry for ill family members runs deep. You've had more than your fair share of late. :kiss:

Maybe that's the way we should do it on the new moon. Like it said in the article, need a review I think. It's interesting the images coming to me. Will put my own spin on the water part(not a bath fan). Just had the image of floating a lotus blossom on the water in a glass bowl... Hmm, might have to be a poinsettia blossom... that would still be lovely! Had a thought of toning my heart chakra singing bowl beforehand in preparation, lighting a special candle, wearing a shawl given to me from a very spiritual friend.

Think I want to make the dawning of the last new moon of the year a very special meditative prayer for the world, thank you Eric for planting a seed!

Love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you, Kim, for sharing your beautiful thoughts and perspective on life.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi kim,
is that time central standard? have you seen the moon lately? we're getting closer =)

also, if you're interested... I was introduced to this man by a friend and I would like to invite anyone interested in tuning in to a live stream dec 29th 12PST

Swami Vidyadhishananda
https://hansavedas.org/event/livestream-29-dec-2019/

given your recent meditative experience with some familiar yogi's I thought you might be open to tuning in...

<3
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Am already preparing my heart and brain as 'Tonight's the night'! With the hurry and scurry of the season, everything has been off kilter. Wonderful, but … crazy busy, hard to relax and meditate! I'll be wearing a shawl from a friend, a necklace Aleah's fiancé' made for me. Received some lovely little singing bowls and a lilac scented candle for Christmas I'll be using to bring my thoughts and energy back into alignment. I've been reading a book on The Secret Life of plants, will not remove a blossom from the poinsettia, but will have it in the room with me.

Will set my intention for individual healing for everyone on the planet. A meditation comes to mind where we all rose up from the river in our individual golden glitter colored spheres of healing. Am eagerly waiting to see where the meditation will take me! :sunflower:

Happy meditating!

Love,
Kim

P.S. Will check out the link.

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Meditation wasn't what I expected, but interesting. Have explained in more detail on Secret Thread.

If I've calculated correctly the live stream on December 29 will be at 3:00 A.M. my time. Probably not going to be able to participate in that one, but please keep posting the links. You're right, I am interested in them.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

PM and ok will do =)
happyrain
Family

new full moon

Post by happyrain »

hey kim,
we're in a special time again. i'll leave you to your research. and i will reach out to you tomorrow.

to my friends here. :sunflower:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Would have missed it completely if you hadn't posted, thanks. Full moon my time is at 2:21P.M. I'll be in town for an appointment around that time, hopefully it will be done by 2:21. Will set a reminder for myself to stop what I'm doing and send up prayers at that time. Do you want to plan on a group meditation Sunday night?

:sunflower:
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sunday night im available to tune in anytime after 8:30PM central.

if that isn't to late for you, i'm happy to join.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Not too late, I can be quite the night owl! Do we want to set a group intention? I vote for healing of Australia and Urantia, or something along those lines.

Kim

peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

trying to post
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Eric, Kim, and Sandy,,

I got here accidently,,,hope you don't mind,,,

Today is the first full moon of 2020,,,and tonight as it came up over the desert hill behind us it was HUGE...

Eric,you asked (last month) this question...
what is the difference between a full moon and a new moon aside from visibility?? :scratch:
I didn't notice an answer to you,,,but one difference is that the energy of the full moon is of "releasing",,,it's the time to let go
mostly I'd say,,,of what no longer serves you..
the new moon,,,is the time of seeding,,,new thoughts,,new ideas,,plans, projects,,,it's the starting phase....

kind of nice we get to repet these every month,,,the quarter and half moons have symbology (sp) also....

it's been a long time since I have really done much with moon ceremony,,,,but releasing,,and re-seeding have stayed with me..

About your meditation??? is it this Sunday night?? I'm interested !!!

love and Blessings,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm in too if the timing works out for me... :D Good to see you PP. Here's to no more IT problems! :bana:

xxSandy