Angels & White Feather

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Angels & White Feather

Post by Sandy »

Hey Shane,
You wrote:
Thank you Sandy, and Happy Mothers Day! Well it's trying hard to be nice here but Winter is just around the corner. Yes still seeing my number wherever I go. I hope you keep seeing 555 and that the changes in your life are fantastic!
Thank you for that Happy Mom's Day wish. :D

I am one of those strange people who live for winter and was so jealous when I saw snow at Thredbo couple days ago. LOL I know I should be institutionalised... especially after the neighbours caught me dancin on teeny tiny patches of frost last July. :roll: :oops: :)

Yeah that 555 can sometimes be a mixed bag, eh? I'm hoping for the fantastic kind of changes as well. :finger:

Have a great week.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:49 pm Hello Shane!
So glad to read of your progress. Thank you for the good vibes. :bike:
I am equally fascinated by 14. :study:
God bless

Eric
Hi Eric,
Thank you so much.
Would you believe that today I have another link to this story?

Just getting away for a few days and had just finished having a coffee at a cafe and having a bit of a down day.
On my way back to the car I looked down and found a $2 coin.
Now we know that finding a coin in itself has a spiritual meaning.

I later looked at the coin and it was made in 2014!

They are always there.

Bless you
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I later looked at the coin and it was made in 2014!
:cheers:
That is so good!
:D
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

dear shane,
i believe the guidance and insights you are experiencing with your intuition are in full swing. now might be prime real estate for meditation.
i believe this is a thinning of the veil.
kind regards
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:50 am dear shane,
i believe the guidance and insights you are experiencing with your intuition are in full swing. now might be prime real estate for meditation.
i believe this is a thinning of the veil,
kind regards
Hi Eric,
I have been told this previously by mediums and I too think that it's about time I begin as a couple of other things happen to me when other people are around.
This is a whole new area to me and I want to do it properly.
Do you have any advice on how I should begin, sounds to listen to etc.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Regards,
Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

aint nothin to it but to do it. :alien: from an outside opinion i think you are already doing it. you are experiencing now. continue your prayers and repose. maybe set a little time each day harnessing your ability to concentrate and or practice conscious breathing. before you meditate, pray and see what answers you come up with. go with it. you might already have an idea. your intuition will guide you.
:hithere
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:44 pm aint nothin to it but to do it. :alien: from an outside opinion i think you are already doing it. you are experiencing now. continue your prayers and repose. maybe set a little time each day harnessing your ability to concentrate and or practice conscious breathing. before you meditate, pray and see what answers you come up with. go with it. you might already have an idea. your intuition will guide you.
:hithere
thanks Eric, cheers :D
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Shane,
I began meditation with George's Akashic Construct CD and loved it!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

aint nothin to it but to do it. :alien: from an outside opinion i think you are already doing it. you are experiencing now. continue your prayers and repose. maybe set a little time each day harnessing your ability to concentrate and or practice conscious breathing. before you meditate, pray and see what answers you come up with. go with it. you might already have an idea. your intuition will guide you.
Funny you should mention the ole "concentration thing." This seems to foil many of us. I have found it more difficult to concentrate this past year due to my own worries over G's health situation. So that now after having given into the concentration problem, it still plagues me to a degree even though, G is on the mend. Last night, though, I happened across a lesson from several years ago speaking of this very thing and ideas to strengthen the ability to concentrate. So yeah. :bana: most ideas were simple so if anybody wants a "look-see" let me know.
:sunny:
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:13 pm Dear Shane,
I began meditation with George's Akashic Construct CD and loved it!

Kim
Thanks for that Kim, will give it a go. :D
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 4:42 am Hey Shane,
You wrote:
Thank you Sandy, and Happy Mothers Day! Well it's trying hard to be nice here but Winter is just around the corner. Yes still seeing my number wherever I go. I hope you keep seeing 555 and that the changes in your life are fantastic!
Thank you for that Happy Mom's Day wish. :D

I am one of those strange people who live for winter and was so jealous when I saw snow at Thredbo couple days ago. LOL I know I should be institutionalised... especially after the neighbours caught me dancin on teeny tiny patches of frost last July. :roll: :oops: :)

Yeah that 555 can sometimes be a mixed bag, eh? I'm hoping for the fantastic kind of changes as well. :finger:

Have a great week.

xxSandy
Yes I know what you mean Sandy.
Just had a few days at Marysville here in Vic and this morning was 0. At least it's good to sleep as opposed to the heat. :lol: :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Shane wrote:
Just had a few days at Marysville here in Vic and this morning was 0. At least it's good to sleep as opposed to the heat. :lol: :lol:
Hi Shane,
We're just a couple hours south of Sydney in NSW and so far the night temps have barely been in the teens. Now let's see is 0 Centigrade 32 Fahrenheit? I think that is what I read when I looked it up. (Cn you tell I still haven't adjusted very well to a different table LOL)
But I must say 0 is sounding pretty good right now after the hot summer we've experienced. You are so right sleeping is so much better now.

I'm still seeing 555 everywhere. :) Three times yesterday and once today. :)
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:55 pm Shane wrote:
Hi Shane,
We're just a couple hours south of Sydney in NSW and so far the night temps have barely been in the teens. Now let's see is 0 Centigrade 32 Fahrenheit? I think that is what I read when I looked it up. (Cn you tell I still haven't adjusted very well to a different table LOL)
But I must say 0 is sounding pretty good right now after the hot summer we've experienced. You are so right sleeping is so much better now.

I'm still seeing 555 everywhere. :) Three times yesterday and once today. :)
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,
Yes I must be getting old. Look forward to the Winters, Summers here seem to be getting worse. For 2 months of our Summer we spend in Japan ( my wife is Japanese) So I sort of have 1.8 Winters!! lol I also play Santa over there at Kindergartens and Department stores. Such fun. I have a Facebook page - Santa in Japan.
It really seems that something good is headed your way. To see it 3 times (555) in one day is amazing isn't it? Only half an hour ago I had another 214. My wife was making a cake and it needed 200 grams of caster sugar. She guessed and the scales read, you guessed it. 214. I was standing right next to her when she did it. Even after so many years it astounds me.

Keep Warm,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
Definitely it seems summers are getting worse. But I am a poor judge as I came from Northern Ohio and the summers there seem more on the side of low humidity and no "in your face heat". We ran our air conditioner more than we should have. So far, though, no heat so yeah! :bana: ...we're off to a hopeful saving on those electric bills. :finger:

I must check out your Santa page. What a wonderful thing to do...bringing joy to children. :sunflower:

I just got a 111 while speaking to a friend in the US (It was Ruth, Geoff) and she got a 1111 at the same time. :sunflower:

"Love is in the air." (Hearing that song in my head....must look up the lyrics now... :) )
Enjoy the day! :sunny:
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:25 am Hi Shane,
Definitely it seems summers are getting worse. But I am a poor judge as I came from Northern Ohio and the summers there seem more on the side of low humidity and no "in your face heat". We ran our air conditioner more than we should have. So far, though, no heat so yeah! :bana: ...we're off to a hopeful saving on those electric bills. :finger:

I must check out your Santa page. What a wonderful thing to do...bringing joy to children. :sunflower:

I just got a 111 while speaking to a friend in the US (It was Ruth, Geoff) and she got a 1111 at the same time. :sunflower:

"Love is in the air." (Hearing that song in my head....must look up the lyrics now... :) )
Enjoy the day! :sunny:
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

Even if you offered me all the money in the world I wouldn't stop being Santa in Japan as nothing would stop me from giving my time to see so many smiling excited children. The adults (teachers) are just as excited...lol If it only only costs time to me it costs nothing. :lol: :lol:

Boy you certainly have the numbers around you recently. :bana:

"Everywhere I look around" the next line of that song I believe.

Shane
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Shane,

I found you Santa in Japan page. What pure delight to see the look on the faces of those little children. They are so precious! I can understand why you would not give up being Santa for anything. There's something about being around children that is so good for your soul.

....and you're right! :) I decided to look up the lyrics (Love is in the Air) ... In my mind I was recalling a few days ago Kim speaking of asking for a "quick message"and then hearing the phrase of a song. When looking up the lyrics she was amazed to find a message that was spot on for her.
So it has been awhile since I was given song messages ...was wondering if this was a return... What do you think? LOL The lyrics speak to me and give me a sense of peace...a good reminder perhaps that we are always within God's "personal space." Thank goodness for that, eh? :happy

Love Is In the Air

Lyrics
Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Love is in the air, every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes
Love is in the air, in the whisper of the tree
Love is in the air, in the thunder of the sea
And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel safe
And it's there when you call out my name
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Love is in the air, in the rising of the sun
Love is in the air, when the day is nearly done
And I don't know if you're illusion
Don't know if I see truth
But you're something that I must believe in
And you're there when I reach out for you
Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Love is in the air, every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
And it's there when I look in your eyes
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, love is in the air
Love is in the air
Love's is in the air
Love's is in the air
Love is in the air
Songwriters: George Young / Johannes Vandenberg
Love Is in the Air lyrics © BMG Rights Management

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi Sandy,

Thank you so much for liking my Facebook page.
It's pretty full on with videos and photos in December.

I used to know every word of that song.
In the mid 80's I used to live in Austria where I worked for a tourist company.
I lived in the Alps and on short notice one day I was asked my Head office to drive to Vienna - 5 hours away.

In the rush it wasn't until I was on my way that I realised that the only cassette tape in the car was of John Paul Young!
Say no more.
Have a great weekend.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Morning Shane,

I'm so pleased you posted about your December Santa duties. I got such a kick yesterday looking at those littlies interacting with Santa. They were so excited. :sunflower: It just made my day .

This FB page is really good for a smile even if Christmas is still many months away... Take a look...
https://www.facebook.com/hohohoKuzuha/?epa=SEARCH_BOX
I lived in the Alps and on short notice one day I was asked my Head office to drive to Vienna - 5 hours away.

In the rush it wasn't until I was on my way that I realised that the only cassette tape in the car was of John Paul Young!
Say no more.
Something similar happened to me when I was driving from my parents home in Tennessee to Ohio (US) years ago. I went home with only a cd my sister gave me. It was of a stand up comedian's routine and for the life of me, I have been trying to remember his name for an hour and isn't coming... Anyway, the cd was entertaining so I listened to it over and over again for 500 miles. I wish I could remember the man's name. He died trying to save someone from drowning many years ago. :?

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:17 am Morning Shane,

I'm so pleased you posted about your December Santa duties. I got such a kick yesterday looking at those littlies interacting with Santa. They were so excited. :sunflower: It just made my day .

This FB page is really good for a smile even if Christmas is still many months away... Take a look...
https://www.facebook.com/hohohoKuzuha/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

Say no more.
Something similar happened to me when I was driving from my parents home in Tennessee to Ohio (US) years ago. I went home with only a cd my sister gave me. It was of a stand up comedian's routine and for the life of me, I have been trying to remember his name for an hour and isn't coming... Anyway, the cd was entertaining so I listened to it over and over again for 500 miles. I wish I could remember the man's name. He died trying to save someone from drowning many years ago. :?

xxSandy
Hi Sandy & Kim,
Unfortunately I was unsuccessful...however

I really want people to see this so I have used it as my cover photo on Facebook.

My name - Shane Coomber - link - https://www.facebook.com/shane.coomber.33

I couldn't fit the whole photo in but at least it's there, Cheers
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:28 pm Dear Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:55 am I must say that the moment that I found out that August 2nd was the 214th day of the year I was gobsmacked. I'm glad I was sitting down at the time as I'm sure I would have fallen over. As it was I would have given anything to see the look on my face when I realised. This was the moment that I was convinced that I was being watched over.
You receive white feathers as spirit affirmation. For years I've called it as having 'my white feeling'! Over the years its transformed into a regular heads up sensation letting me know someone needs my prayers and spiritual assistance. Interestingly enough, I had one the last time I was reading this thread! Gobsmacked is a great description for it.

Sandy,
Of course I had to google Sulfur Crested Cockatoos for more information! Several years ago we had a visit from one at work. It was a pet, Aleah was the only one brave enough to hold it and let him sit on her head. It would be amazing to see a flock of them in my yard, although not to have chewing on the house siding! A few years ago a pileated woodpecker feasted on the outside of the motel, caused considerable damage. He'd peck on the outside and I'd pound on the wall on the inside to get him to stop, then run outside saying in a stern voice, "Now look here mister you have all these trees to snack on, leave the buildings alone!" He flew away at the sight of me(I always imagined a Woody Woodpecker retreat). Then returned unfazed a few hours later. Only flocks of large birds we have around here are crows and vultures, needless to say, I find none of them amusing.

Love to all,
Kim
Hi Kim,

I do have a link to the photo on Reddit -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... dium=web2x
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:) I just looked at your reddit link to the photo...I see I missed some things and I might have manufactured others. LOL That bench I mentioned in the pm is a physical one isn't it? aye yi yi these eyes of mine.... :roll: :) Now in the reddit photo I don't see one of the figures I noticed in the photo you posted on the board. weird eh?

Gonna look again and see if something new jumps out... :)
Thanks for sticking with it and allowing us to view this surprising photo. wow!
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Well I thought I'd just give an update.
I'm still seeing 214 in various ways during my day (and night) but it seems to have backed off slightly.

Interestingly enough for the past month or so I'm seeing not just 214 but alot of just 14. Now whether that be the time
or any other of the many ways in which we are trying to be sent messages it's happening more and more. Now another interesting
thing has started happening around the same time as this. 4;44 (or just 444) started appearing. I mean so constantly it was overbearing.

Like the 214 the actual 444 has slightly backed off but has been taken over by just 44.

So in conclusion 14 & 44 are a huge part of daily life now.
This all seems to have happened since my original photo on the boards "Reading a photo" was published.

Thanks for reading, and once again a special thanks to Sandy & Kim.
God Bless.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hey Shane,
Had to go back and reread this whole thread again, "I YI YI, my memory sometimes!" :roll: Still it's good to review. 444 for me is connected to Nebadonia, a very fortuitous number indeed! Several people in our family, myself included, are receiving number prompt overload lately. A lot of the repeating number sequences, along with 1234. Many have been experiencing serious problems in their lives, feels good to get the prompts reminding us we're not alone.

Hope you're having a good weekend,
KIm
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:47 am Hey Shane,
Had to go back and reread this whole thread again, "I YI YI, my memory sometimes!" :roll: Still it's good to review. 444 for me is connected to Nebadonia, a very fortuitous number indeed! Several people in our family, myself included, are receiving number prompt overload lately. A lot of the repeating number sequences, along with 1234. Many have been experiencing serious problems in their lives, feels good to get the prompts reminding us we're not alone.

Hope you're having a good weekend,
KIm
Hey Kim,
1234 has been making some special guest appearances also.
Yes it does feel good to get the prompts.
I still look at that photo which I sent you and seem to weekly find new images.

I appreciate that so much.

I hope you're keeping cool.
It's bitterly cold here in Melbourne.

Take Care
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:santa: :king: :santa:

hey shane! :hithere