Automatic Writing Question

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Automatic Writing Question

Post by Nikki88 »

Hello everyone,

Forgive me if this question has been asked before. I tried automatic writing for the first time recently. In the past I use to notice when I’m at my desk at work sometimes I would get a random thought here and there that seems different from my usual thoughts. So when I heard about automatic writing I decided to give it a shot. My question is this how automatic writing works? Or am I supposed to hear a voice or something? I find it a bit difficult to trust these thoughts as coming from somewhere other than my own insane brain. I’m doing my best to write it all down without judgment but it seems too easy to be anything other than my own brain at work making stuff up. The best way I can describe it is it being a sort of inserted thought into my own conscious or a separate stream of thought from my own.

Lots of love,

Nikki
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Automatic Writing Question

Post by happyrain »

Hello Nikki,

I hope you're well, it's always nice to see you post.

Your request reminds me of a recent celestial message:
Write to yourself, my dear students, and guide yourself with the words you would say if you were a guide. Step into the role of Father Fragment, and you will see that the words here are different than the words of your Destiny Guardians. Then speak from the voice of the Destiny Guardian. Soon you will find that the words you say are not your own, but they really are those of the ones who guide you. You see, you really do have the ability to hear them — you just needed a way to discover this. Let this exercise be the mechanism that opens up your ears to Spirit!
Teacher Uteah taken from https://www.board.1111angels.com/viewto ... =2&t=28802

Peace! :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Hi Nikki,

I'll offer a somewhat different take. Automatic writing, to me, is somewhat like T/R work. It can be extremely valuable. The goal seems to be to train your self in inner quiet and then to become receptive to thoughts specifically offered by someone of a higher DQ (divinity quotient - closer to God). In these cases to the best of their abilities the recipients 'get out of the way' and let the messages come through with as little of their own input as possible. The results can be inspiring messages for others.

There is another variety of divine communication that is my preferred technique. It also takes practice and you can become sufficiently skilled that you are effectively having a conversation with those of greater spiritual capacities. I've been the recipient of inspirations for over fifty years and not only created with the inspiration I receive but also studied the process to increase my receptiveness.

For me it began with receiving inspired answers to questions. I'd ponder a subject that was of great personal import. I'd look at it from all sides, study it. This was the practical means of creating a 'mental syntax' of points of view and ideas. Along with focusing my attention was a complementary practice of quieting the mind so I became receptive. When I had accrued enough moments of inner quiet and enough of the mental syntax I received inspiration. This phenomena was the classic lightbulb going off in my head with an associated heart uplift and pleasurable emotional excitement. That illumination expanded my mental capacity and reformed the 'point of view/idea syntax' into new and enlightening patterns. New values and relationships were revealed.

Over the years I believe I've identified what is going on. One experience helped me formulate my theorem. There was a period in the early 1970's when I was a member of a communal woodworking business. Of the six participants I was probably the most originally creative woodworker. One day I saw another fellow struggling with a project he had been given. I don't even remember what it was now. As I looked at the project 'the solution' was obvious to me. For some reason, rather than offering any advice I just focused on the question and then became still. To my amazement in a few minutes I watched this guy get increasingly excited and saw the lightbulb go off in his head. At that very moment I felt energy drawn through me and knew that I was a participant in the energy flow that provided his inspiration. The funny thing is that his solution was perfect and yet it was very different from mine.

Over the years I've come to believe that the energy of inspiration is passed among persons. It is always a gift of those of greater relative DQ and yet those who become a source of spirit for those in need are illuminated perhaps in even greater measure. Truly to give is better than receive.

So I would suggest that when you receive those seemingly random but illuminating thoughts that you are indeed becoming momentarily connected to a cosmic circuit and you are taking that relatively more divine energy to filter it through your own mind and perceptions. That means you are being an active participant the process of creating original thoughts. To me that's a good thing.

Image Welles
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sometimes during a work out, or the middle of a shower or watching the sunset, I get into these 'zones' of introspection and receive illuminating thoughts- often they come about in poetic or counseling form, it is still my voice but are they my thoughts? They're beautiful and I end up writing a lot of it down here or for poetry. I don't have much more to add but wanted to validate your random moments. Those introspective moments may even be unintended, but you become familiar with when you enter this 'zone' and find the thoughts you are receiving to be of value.

Welles, that is amazing! Beautiful story too. I think there is something about being a channel, the power of concentration and energy that is more powerful then what we're able to express with our words.

To also add some degree of validation for the both of you, when I am absorbed in Yogananda's works such as his expanded commentary on the bhagavad ghita I often receive illumination. ( or from the bowl of saki! ;) )

Cheers!! :loves
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Nikki!
As you can see, I don't think it's the same for everyone. Maybe if it feels right to you, like your connecting somehow, write down your impressions, or inspirations and see where they take you! As always, ask your guides and guardians for protection from anyone who might want to harm you. I've attempted several times going into alpha and try to do automatic writing,... and have been a total failure. However, there have been several times when very relaxed, usually on vacation visiting high energy places, and written down what ever thought comes to me. The experiences were incredible! As I was writing, would go deeply into alpha, the words flowed and visions played out in front of me.

Eric you wrote,
happyrain wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:12 pmI get into these 'zones' of introspection and receive illuminating thoughts- often they come about in poetic or counseling form, it is still my voice but are they my thoughts?
I've often wondered about this with my own writing, even with stories I've intended on writing, because some inspiring idea pops into my head. What's really crazy is coming across stories I didn't even remember writing!

Welles, that sounds like an amazing energy exchange! You've led such an interesting life. What a wonderous world we live in...

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

As I read the responses on this thread, I marvel at the Divine wisdom moving through all of you. We are such amazing individuals (now before you think I am sounding a bit of a braggart, LOL I feel all people have this greatness within them. ;) Let's face it, with the dilemmas, troubles, hurdles etc. that we all face at one time or another ( and for some of us it seems relentless) human beings are amazing!

It is, indeed, truly different and brilliant for each of us, this gathered closeness to our Creator, in the form we envisage.
Automatic writing, this inspiration can come even as it did for Lytske who in a desire to reach out, wrote a letter to God every night pouring out what lay within heart to Him/Her. In time inspired channelling grew and continues to grow and even change as Lytske moves ever closer to the divine's goals.

It is what it is for each of us, so individualised is the Creator's glorious plans. :cheers: And so dear Nikki, wrap yourself in the warm blanket of Love and Divine protection. Go with the flow and do not worry about whether it is you or the Divine voice. Beauty is beauty after all and each of us are the beautiful children of the God who Creates the fabric of universes.

How I love you guys :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy,
Wow :hithere :happy And a tea smiley that doesn't exist but should be an option.

Beautiful understanding and about Lytske. Thank you.