meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: meditation

Post by happyrain »

i had a meditative experience during work yesterday. the effects of meditation may not always be instantaneous or all that apparent but there might be a time outside of your practice when you realize all the love that is presently available to you, or you experience a feeling of gratitude for where you are in life and that how you respond to circumstance has changed, these moments are the result of ones effort to reach within. my mantra lately is, "peace. patience. silence." a few nights before this meditative experience, the wisdom from gurunath was relayed to me in a dream. he said, "the soul is the guru and the breath is the student."
during the idle times at work or if my mind started to wander by jumping to the past or future, experiencing unwanted emotions or trying to process and label people in my environment, i found myself saying this mantra internally- patience, peace, silence... I would carry the thought of these emotions in my breath, breathing in with intent, long slow inhales and exhale halting the mind and the experience that followed was such a beautiful feeling, a calm flow... what I felt can best be described as gentle abrasions upon my consciousness, like the Guru(the Soul) was kneading my very being...
i hope the spiritual family has a wonderful weekend
:happy :kiss:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
This post was a balm to my spirit.
happyrain wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:07 pm"the soul is the guru and the breath is the student."
This pithy statement, felt like a waltz of music and poetry.

So many key words of personal growth; love, gratitude, peace, patience, silence,
happyrain wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:07 pm I would carry the thought of these emotions in my breath, breathing in with intent, long slow inhales and exhale halting the mind and the experience that followed was such a beautiful feeling, a calm flow...
Perspective makes all the difference, doesn't it?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend also, while that amazing personal guru of yours continues it's work.

:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Kim.
The Soul is Our Guru. :loves

I know the wisdom was taken from one of Gurunaths video's wherein he says those exact words, and that the subconscious mind plays back things we've recorded from earlier in the day- still, to have it come across so clearly again in the dream I felt was the Soul saying, take note self. :lol:

Gurunath will randomly rhyme when he speaks of a divine intelligence which comes out so perfect and if one were to try and repeat it aloud, it would cause one to pause and consider the meaning. To effortlessly channel such Love is a real blessing for humanity.

Perspective is fascinating, and the practice of silenting our mind is all the more perplexing- especially since we so easily identify with our thoughts. :scratch: What a challenge. Thank you for keeping me encouraged to meditate and share my experiences here. I hope others come forward to share and inspire, I would enjoy reading more from students of the akashic construct.

How are you? How is your family?
Have a beautiful weekend, with Love. :hithere
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim,
How cool is this? The mantra peace, patience, and silence has left me with a practice in lessening the attachments and identifications to my thoughts. When I had that experience, the wave like flow of consciousness, i wasn't thinking anything. It did leave me thinking afterwards :roll that anytime I want I can let go of certain thoughts and that I am more than my thoughts...
Anyways... Gurunath is touring the USA right now and after this experience I found this video, coincidence? I think not.
The title is, "When Thoughts Disappear, Consciousness Appears" :study:
https://youtu.be/gxH0nPN7E4I
!!! :alien: :cyclopsani:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Eric!
In the summer tourism completely drives the economy where I live. My son and daughter-in-law run a small motel. Between helping with cleaning and watching my granddaughters, I'm hopping! My husband also had surgery on the rotator cuff in his shoulder on July 8, will be out of commission for five more weeks. With my center closing and the rush of our summer, it kind of feels like someone put my life in a paper bag, shook it up, dumping it in a heap.

Surprisingly, I'm really okay with it. As we've stated, "PERSPECTIVE is everything." By viewing each instance and wondering about it's purpose, it feels like I'm appreciating and seeing things that have been in my view for ever, but for some reason I'm finally stopping to really see it. It's so interesting the effect it's had on my actions and reactions. I'm feeling much closer and appreciative of my friends and people in my family. It seems the clearing of unneeded thoughts and emotions I'd experienced a few months ago, on up to a few weeks ago, was to help me cope with what's happening now.

I've been meditating as often as I can to help maintain emotional balance and feel very connected to spirit. Putting as much free time as I can into my gardens, and relationships, instead of worrying so much about the shoulda, coulda, wouldas…(LOL! Things I probably should pay more attention to). Even in a life of chaos it seems every time I turn around, something is being left for me to discover.

It's a little crazy, so many woman family members, friends and acquaintances are experiencing hardship right now. I'm understanding this is all about the effects of The Correcting Time. These are their lessons. Instead of stressing out with them, trying to offer advice, rescue, or help fix it for them, like so many times in the past. I'm listening instead, offering encouragement and silently praying for them.

My meditations are much more focused on inviting those suffering into the River Of Love more than ever before. Because of this, it feels more connected with spirit now because of setting my intention on offering others a chance to enter the river, allowing the water to carry away their physical and emotional pain. Also asking God to embrace each person, sending them divine healing light. A few weeks ago I invited the spirit of a coworker into meditation with me. After introducing her to each celestial present they lovingly replied, "I know you." I shared this with her in a conversation and she was deeply touched by this declaration.

I'm off to pick strawberries and see if any little beans are starting to grow.

So, things are good! My hope is that all is as well for you too! Life is such and adventure!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere Hi Kim,
Wow, that's a lot. I really admire your ability to take things calmly and listen to others. I think by continuing your practice with meditation, spending time in the garden and silently praying for friends and family- your aura may be healing for those in your circle. Things are ok here. Much to be grateful for. Some days are good and I am winning but some days I fall and because they are less frequent I feel like they are pretty nasty. Falling to old and undesirable behavior becomes exhaustive but I am getting up a heck of a lot faster. I try not to obsess now and instead fight the good fight. It really is a battle and I see I have years and years ahead of me. You're right, there's so much to discover and it's a beautiful journey.
I hope those strawberries are delicious and rewarding. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It's a beautiful winter day here and reading your posts, kim and Eric, they seem to embrace the spirit of the flow of the day. Like a gentle cool breeze it blows through my mind "plumping up" that peaceful space so that I am feeling all is right with the world.
I just wanted to pop on and thank you for this recent conversation that many of us find very helpful as we traverse the life path before us.

I really love you guys! :kiss:
Sandy

Remember this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsW8rXPcnM0

Thanks too for posting the video of your beloved Gurunath, Eric! Love that wonderful man! :happy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:53 amSome days are good and I am winning but some days I fall and because they are less frequent I feel like they are pretty nasty.
Nasty because you're disappointed in yourself, believing you should know better? Nasty because of the consequences of The Law Of Attraction? It is much the same for all of us, move forward a little, move back a little less. Lol! Finally came to the conclusion I was supposed to learn to not get mad. Funny thing is last Friday I had one of my, "Uh oh, something has happened. Someone needs a call and a prayer," feelings. Figured out it was a friend of mine and she'd come to the same conclusion, for herself about not getting mad because The Law Of Attraction is alive and well in our lives! Feels like because we should know better, the power of it's manifestation is on SUPER CHARGE!!! We laughed wondering, "How are we supposed to do that?!!"
happyrain wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:53 amI am getting up a heck of a lot faster.
Yay! That is such progress! :bana: :bana: :bana: After falling off the horse, we have to get back on again. Someday, probably when we least expect it, the falling will stop all together.
happyrain wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:53 amI try not to obsess now and instead fight the good fight. It really is a battle and I see I have years and years ahead of me. You're right, there's so much to discover and it's a beautiful journey.
Even in each 'failure', there is a lesson. Hmm, just had a quick memory. The anniversary of my brother's passing in on Monday. When he was in the hospital on life support he communicated to me several times over three days, while we were 'waiting'. One message was, "Remind everyone to be gentle with each other." I also realized that meant we needed to be gentle with ourselves... Applaud our successes, and forgive our failures. How else can we be successful?

The strawberries were delicious! We have everbearing plants, which means they are smaller than regular strawberries, taste a little like a strawberry/raspberry combination, and will bear fruit until it snows. Might have to start putting bags out by the road with a 'FREE' sign on them soon. Mother Nature has been most generous this year! The planting of the Three Sisters has been a wonderous experiment for Tiny and I. Not being a conventional gardener I've planted them along the inside of the deer fence of my small garden space. Only had one stalk of corn grow, but the pumpkins and three types of beans are going crazy! Both will grow twined on the fence.

Sandy,
Of course us old geezers remember that song! What is really interesting is I went to the link exactly at the same time Dave was thinking to himself, "We need to listen to some music. I'm going to turn on Seals and Crofts." Lol! you should have seen the look on his face when it started playing! His eyebrows shot up, he asked really surprised, "Where did that come from?! Why did you start playing it?! Gave me a good laugh! Of course we're listening to the CD now. Good music to cook dinner to, then moved on to Bob Seger to eat fajitas, refried beans and fresh guacamole.

Our summer is playing out like the weather we've had for the past year or more, very erratic. Our poor Urantia seems to be really struggling. When it's hot, it's really hot! When it rains, IT REALLY RAINS! Even the fog has been acting unusual. I've decided to simply enjoy the sunshine, sending love and healing to her right along with everyone else. Think I'm going to start gardening about 5:00 A.M. to avoid the heat. Can always take a siesta in the afternoon. :shock: It must be unbearable for those folks in the south! Much need prayers there.

Helped clean in rooms yesterday, when we were done, I went down to the beach and just sat in the water and meditated on my gratitude to be lucky enough to do this simple act in this idyllic place, even clouded over for awhile shielding me from the sun. Today Tiny, Nova and I went down to the water. Tiny was bouncing all over the place like a jumping bean, chattering away! I had Nova sitting in her floaty ring, it has a little umbrella on top, protecting her from the sun. I have never seen any baby act like her in the water. She sits right down in the seat, half immersed in the water, silent as a whisper. She didn't need any adjustment to the cold, holding one hand in the water, quietly watching it, while her sister right next to her was acting like a monkey! We had to go back up to the house after a half hour because Nova was falling asleep. Somehow don't think she'll have a hard time meditating if she chooses to when she's older.

Love to you both,
Have a lovely weekend!

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Kim,

So you know I am from TX and the heat is fine, granted I may be spoiled with a roof over my head and a lovely tree to rest under.
... And I like to sweat :lol:

These realizations happening en mass are very interesting. Tonight I feel God as a loving force and see that he has been there for me since the beginning. God is speaking to us very intimately over the course of lifetimes. He comes to us in moments, in people- guiding us to Him. Once you seek Him sincerely, the response is chilling. It's like... behind all these uniquely orchestrated messages and beneath all the faces we encounter, there is One... one very special and caring force. God is our Lover. I am piecing things together with feeling and clarity and... I am eager to meet the Lord.

“Love is the reduction of the universe to the single being,
and the expansion of a single being, even to God”

― Honoré de Balzac
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I'm relieved that you, and hopefully those who surround you, aren't suffering as much as I imagined from the heat. Our bodies definitely attune to the regions we come from. Several years ago I lived in Austin for a year, my then husband was in the military. Was petty convinced my face was going to melt off! It's much more comfortable for me to plop down in a snowbank in the middle of a blizzard, than to endure 90 degree weather and high humidity. Also definitely not a city girl. Give me towering trees, seeds, and dirt to dig in and I'm content. And then of course there's the water. :bana: :sunflower: :bana: :roll Maybe my family descended from mermaids? :mrgreen:

It used to be my understanding of God was believing he/she was very far removed from me, now I know God is only a thought away. It's very comforting, erases the belief that I'm invisible. There are a few instances I have a very clear memory of the exact moment I experienced them. One was when I was at the bottom and begged God to be a part of my life. Another was when I accepted the realization that Christ Michael and Nebadonia were my celestial parents. My Earth parents were unable to love, guide, and support me, but my celestial parents always would.... Another perfect example of how a change in perspective can change your life!

Going to go out and revel in the blustering wind now,... I love the wind!

Love, peace, and courage! :loves
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning!

Oh my, I am not much of a fan of heat. I melt all over the place and get crankier then anybody should. Like Kim, I am much more comfortable in a snow bank. LOL Not literally, of course, although that has happened in my life. (Took me a bit to learn to drive on Ohio's snow covered roads. :shock: :roll: ) We have what is known as August winds here in New South Wales. It is seriously gale force winds seemingly every day. And don't you know this is the time of year my beloved magpies nest. No wonder they are such tough birds.

How did you guys enjoy the full moon a few days ago? We had one of those brilliant clear skies and it was bright as morning out there. The energies were so free and joyous I found this urge to skip and dance in the moonlight was nearly overwhelming. But alas...self conscious sandy put a stop to that! (seriously like there would be anybody out there watching a 60 year old prancing around like a youngster! but with that said, I realised the old put upon thought forms from gosh not sure where are still embedded. (My family definitely were not dancers)... and I've always had such a tight reign on myself. hmmm seems freeing that part of me might actually open spiritual doors as well. gotta think about that.

kim wrote;
It used to be my understanding of God was believing he/she was very far removed from me, now I know God is only a thought away. It's very comforting, erases the belief that I'm invisible
Funny you should mention that because tonight in meditation that thought was clearly in my heart. The pace of that realisation floors me even now hours later.

Eric wrote:
Tonight I feel God as a loving force and see that he has been there for me since the beginning. God is speaking to us very intimately over the course of lifetimes. He comes to us in moments, in people- guiding us to Him. Once you seek Him sincerely, the response is chilling. It's like... behind all these uniquely orchestrated messages and beneath all the faces we encounter, there is One... one very special and caring force. God is our Lover. I am piecing things together with feeling and clarity and... I am eager to meet the Lord.
Seeing God in the faces around us... :happy Hearing God in the voices around us. :happy Being at peace and accepting of all, recognising we are all in our own way in the journey of eternity. :happy How freeing would that be?

Good night friends,
Love and all the good stuff that goes with it,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning!
So glad I've chosen to read this thread this morning. I'm in much need of realigning my perspective, again. Thank you for the reminder of taking a few moments to breathe and sit in gratitude.

Eric I have to tell you it is very calming and comforting to go back and read your responses to this thread. It seems so much longer than a few days since visiting the boards. Like many things in life, if balance and alignment are not carefully tended, very quickly it is easy to feel the gravity of the day to day living pulling you sideways, tumbling from the tightrope. This is the first day... I'd tell you how long, but time is kind of a blur, that I've had to sit, breathe, hear the birds, and listen to the clock tick. Right after posting this I'm going out to tie up the string beans, train the pumpkins on the fence, sit and eat a few strawberries while the world rages on outside the sanctuary of my little bubble... Think I'll meditate outside for awhile, reminisce with my old friend Mother Nature.

Sandy, heat, melting, crank... are you sure we're not sisters? Not really ready to see snow just yet, but I've done a lot of snowbank sitting in my time. Reminds me of skiing by moonlight.... Lol! which takes me right back to sitting in snowbanks, and face plants in snowbanks! Driving in the winter definitely takes practice, and again, snowbank sitting comes to mind!

I really love the wind, but facing gale force winds weeks at a time would probably erode my enthusiasm considerably. Seems like the magpies could teach us a few lessons on staying strong in the face of adversity. Oh, how I would love to see all the amazing birds you experience down there!

You asked about the last full moon. Suddenly I wondered, "What day is today?!" Thank goodness cell phones have calendars! Ah yes, was supposed to have another clearing ceremony that day, but my friend leading it was incapacitated. I have story for spirit alerting me to her needing my prayers, frankly I may have already shared it, but like I said life is a blur right now. The day of the full moon was indeed a day for the books, has a crazy story all by itself... suffice it to say the message for me that day was, "I need to accept that I will make mistakes, and to not get so angry with myself, because making mistakes happen, and can work itself out if I don't load the situation up with negativity. I can let life flow, or pile up the roadblocks."
Sandy wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:43 pm The energies were so free and joyous I found this urge to skip and dance in the moonlight was nearly overwhelming. But alas...self conscious sandy put a stop to that! (seriously like there would be anybody out there watching a 60 year old prancing around like a youngster! but with that said, I realised the old put upon thought forms from gosh not sure where are still embedded. (My family definitely were not dancers)... and I've always had such a tight reign on myself. hmmm seems freeing that part of me might actually open spiritual doors as well. gotta think about that.
Would you have been self conscious if others were out there with you? I bet if you started it, others would have joined in. How many of us are afraid to experience our inner child because of the fear of being judged? I believe allowing ourselves to be in that moment brings us closer to God, experiencing joy, tossing worry and responsibility in the ditch. As you said, "Opening spiritual doors." Many of the ways you described yourself are me as well. I do come from a family of people who love to dance, but not me. Lol! Think that's a reason why I like to be around little kids so much. I'm simply being a good teacher and grandma right? ;) One of my goals is to express myself more if, "The spirit moves me." … but then again I do live in the woods with only the trees and wildlife to judge me... and only when no one else is at home to see it... Baby steps!

This past Monday was the anniversary of my brothers death. But! Because I believe his spiritual influence, for many of us who love him, it was not spent in isolated, sorrowful reflection. Two of his four daughters made an impromptu visit! One lives down state, the other Colorado. It was loaded with a string of happenings making the gathering possible. I had that day off, made a bunch of food, phone calls and we had a picnic at the motel! The day was packed with, sun, beach, wind, using a giant bubble blower, climbing trees, riding bikes, too much food, laughter, kids playing with cousins! What was really interesting is it was the first time we really sat down and shared spiritually, without sadness being involved. Since his passing so many of us have become so much more spiritually minded. It was a day of blossoming! As if on cue, many brought out their energy cards, healing stones, astrology charts, and more! It's a little strange that every single one of us are more than a little, dare I say, "Obsessive?" About collecting rocks. It's must have been an pretty picture to an outsider seeing EVERYONE one on the beach, pockets bulging, bottoms in the air, eyes transfixed on the ground(or the water), looking for interesting and beautiful stones! Even the little ones! Needless to say, the energy level of that space was a little overwhelming, but wonderful. Although, I'm still exhausted... a happy exhausted.

Well time to string up those beans, strawberries won't pick themselves, and shave Zest soap about deer vulnerable plants... I would be more than happy to send you the doe living in our woods. Several times I have said to her face in a kind and almost gentle voice, "This is not your salad bar!"

Love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

(((KIM))) :loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Happy Saturday everyone!
It's 11:11 as I sign into the boards! A little while ago as I began to allow the negativities of others push me into an uncomfortable place, I said, "No, I don't want, or need to feel this way. It is not my feeling to own." Instead went to my favorite UTube 11 minute chakra tune-up with Himalayan singing bowls. The thought popped into my head to do color breathing at the same time. It's amazing how a little breathing and visualization can redirect the
emotions, entire path really, of my day. Going to send my sincerest loving and healing thoughts to those struggling.

Love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Kim. <3

:study: :cat:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Going to send my sincerest loving and healing thoughts to those struggling.
Thank you , Kim. it found its mark tonight. :happy

I have to say I chuckled reading this...
It's must have been an pretty picture to an outsider seeing EVERYONE one on the beach, pockets bulging, bottoms in the air, eyes transfixed on the ground(or the water), looking for interesting and beautiful stones! Even the little ones! Needless to say, the energy level of that space was a little overwhelming, but wonderful. Although, I'm still exhausted... a happy exhausted.
I would have been in my element. Love stones and crystals. The beach we go to has an Island that is no longer and Island and it is surrounded by all kinds of awesome stones. Last visit (way too long ago) I spent the time eyes trained on the ground poking around among the stones and shells. Maybe G and I should go back this week. :mrgreen:

It is comforting to read how your brother's passing has brought profound spiritual inspiration and interest in your family. What blessing he still is...as he influences his beautiful family with the love shared.
Would you have been self conscious if others were out there with you? I bet if you started it, others would have joined in. How many of us are afraid to experience our inner child because of the fear of being judged?
Well that would have been a neat trick as every house here is fenced off from the other. Sort of follows the motto that good fences make good neighbours. But I don't adhere to that as I feel it is more like good fences make for shallow friendships. :shock: My neighbours would have a rather tough time joining me...Still would have been an exhilarating experience. ... poor dancing and self consciousness aside. :bana: And hopefully there are many more full moons ahead of me. :roll:

Were you able to enjoy your day in the garden? Pretty soon those pumpkins will be turning that beautiful orange colours that signals Autumn is here.... I am a child of changing leaves and that cool nip in the air. But I'm thinking that living in the present and flowing with the earth's changes, appreciating each one as it is mirrored in our own lives, well, that would in a way open the door to acceptance of change, understanding, patience.... and kindling spirit within. You cannot live close to nature and not find some form of Divine inspiration as Nature is the divine canvas.

I hope you guys are enjoying the day and what it brings. May blessings abound for all of us! :happy
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric and Sandy,
Yes, made it out to the garden. The beans are strung, pumpkins trained to the fence, the delightful strawberries were picked and consumed all in the same motion. Just waiting for the cherry tomatoes to turn their cheery red, basil and cilantro are overflowing their pots, and raspberries are ripening as we speak! Well, as I type. My mom's Seven Sisters roses are blooming along with several types of lilies(both a favorite of … our neighbor the doe). Think I'll pick the rose hips today, before she does. Need to fence in the fennel I guess. Yes, it's an intriguing game of Blossoming Chess we play!

Sandy, you must go to the beach! It heals EVERYTHING that ails us! Like sticking our feet into the river of Source. Since finding the buckets of stone treasures in the back yard, I've experienced a renewed interest in educating myself in identifying rocks. As a part of paying closer attention to those things around me, it dawned on me that I can recognize many stones and crystals, except those from around here. It's quite amazing how many interesting and beautiful different types are tossed up on local beaches! Good thing I had my beach bag with me on Saturday!

I realize this thread is about meditation. For me gardening and visiting the water are meditative experiences. Nurturing living things and marveling at the remnants of the past, put me into the mindset of connectedness, centeredness. Lord knows, I'm in much need of that while navigating this insistent Correcting Time!
Sandy wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:30 pmI feel it is more like good fences make for shallow friendships. My neighbours would have a rather tough time joining me...
Although this attitude in your small community may feel more isolating than bonding, perhaps that is one of the reasons you are there at this time? Showing by example. People will never see something, or make the realization, if they have no idea what it looks like in the first place. Hmmm, I'm visualizing you using a giant bubble maker. What awe and conversation starters could be experienced by the sight of that coming over their 'fences'?!
Sandy wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:30 pmI am a child of changing leaves and that cool nip in the air. But I'm thinking that living in the present and flowing with the earth's changes, appreciating each one as it is mirrored in our own lives, well, that would in a way open the door to acceptance of change, understanding, patience.... and kindling spirit within. You cannot live close to nature and not find some form of Divine inspiration as Nature is the divine canvas.
Very wise words indeed.

Once again sending sincere love and friendship to you both and to anyone else in need of it. :loves

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim,

No need to explain yourself for talking about gardening in the meditation thread. Just a reminder we're a family of sorts and whatever direction things go is OK. :lol:

Peace!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Uh Oh, Eric, you may regret that. LOL Next thing you know we will be exchanging recipes. ;) :lol: (Secret thread #2 :shock: )
Enjoy your day...been a busy one here...talk more later as this ole gal is falling asleep as I type.
Good night all,
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
That gave me a great belly laugh! :lol: :lol: :roll Hope you got a good nights sleep! Have I told you the recipe for my own blend for tea? :lol:

Eric,
… Pandora's box has been opened! :P

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol:
Sandy,
That gave me a great belly laugh! :lol: :lol: :roll Hope you got a good nights sleep! Have I told you the recipe for my own blend for tea? :lol:

Well, no you haven't. Pray tell?? :lol:

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Greetings! :hithere
Please note nothing is measured exactly.

Kim's Homegrown Tea
add the following ingredients to a small tea ball.

about I/4 tsp dried peppermint
about 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
1 rosehip
2 or 3 dried chamomile blossoms
(you can add dried fruit, rinsed sprigs of fresh herbs, berries... in the winter I'll add a tea bag of decaffeinated green tea)

Drop tea ball into boiling water of your tea pot, allow it to steep … the longer the stronger. I prefer cold tea, so I leave the tea ball in, refrigerate over night to glean the taste and benefits of the essential oils. For picnics, in a clear sun tea dispenser I'll add rinsed sprigs of fresh peppermint, raspberry, fresh fruit, or blossoms of any edible flower (nasturtium. pansy, borage, clover, etc.), tastes great and looks beautiful!

Most of the ingredients are from my garden, so barely costs anything. I find herbs very easy to grow and tastes so much better than store bought.

Happy tea drinking! :loves
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Kim,

I'll be making us some of this tea. :sunflower:

It will come in handy as I have an herb garden that is doing quite well despite the winter months. hmmm I need to water it though. We have been terribly dry over here.

I used to grow Chamomile back home. Such a happy beautiful easy to grow herb. I love how it moves into a new position in the beds every year. seems it follows the direction of the prevailing wind.
:sunny:
Enjoy your day!
Sandy
happyrain
Family

sensing guidance Re: meditation

Post by happyrain »

during meditation i will at some point experience the chills and associate this as divine guidance/a literal presence making itself known. the best way i can describe it is, once my breath has slowed down, a gradual and gentle inhale will send a satisfying rush of energy along my spine and spread through out my entire being. here i know i am not alone. i have received these chills as a direct response to thinking of the few masters of humanity that guide me now. the ways in which spirit communicates with its subjects is something special. perhaps others out there intuit the same for having experienced similar?

i notice meditation opens up receptivity in general, i know that's what this section is for(AC Students)- so i post with the hopes that other students share how they've come to sense the guiding spirit.

thank you.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
For so long we've had a deluge of rain, then intense sunshine following. For the past few weeks it's been high humidity, but no rain. The chamomile has been suffering, intense heat on tender leaves after a hard rain has left it burnt and scraggly. Not much to harvest this year :cry: . I'll just cut it back allowing it to reseed itself for next year. It does travel doesn't it? Very refreshing seeing little seedlings interspersed throughout the flowers, smells heavenly!

Eric,
That sounds wonderful! Affirmation and reward for setting aside the time to connect. It's like spirit is saying, "Ah, there you are!" And visa versa.

After reading your post and thinking about the sensations I experience going into alpha, just dawned on me that's how it felt when experiencing childhood epilepsy... would feel that pulling down into myself. While my body was experiencing trauma of a seizure, my consciousness would be safe and calm in my serene safe place. It was sitting at the base of a tree, over looking a deep wide canyon. After a time I would hear people up in the sky calling my name, or hearing myself crying, then sigh, knowing it was time to go back. I'd wake up with faces staring down at me. Huh, hadn't thought about that in years.

In meditation I experience a pulling down into myself, and slight vibration all over. I recognize who will be helping me with my meditation that day, by the placement of a tingling, tickling sensation in a certain location on my face. Since these symbols have been well established, I do not have to be in alpha to recognize them. My grandma's sensation is a tingling tickling sensation all around the end of my nose, which by the way makes it very difficult maintaining concentration. Have found out at various times that my mom's symbol for my nieces and daughter is exactly the same place on their noses for everyone of them.

Here's to many more experiences of spiritual connection, for us and everyone else out there!