The Compassionate Path — by Guru Singh

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

A river meanders across the land, and does not always appear to be heading toward its destination. Yet every river is already at its destination and also at the source. “Think like a river,” the Buddha said, “when not heading toward your goal . . . you’re always heading to it.” The balance sheet of life is called karma. It contains assets and debts . . . this is the cumulative record of your many lifetimes. Whether a good, or bad moment — life is always reaching for its balance, and when you’re aware of this you’ll show compassion. When you’re aware that a person — no matter how badly they’re behaving — is making their way toward balance, you understand their mistakes are in this moment . . . not their entire life.

The soul is the power that moves life; the spirit is that which sustains life; the mind is that which explains life; the emotions are that which feel life — all in a physical body which contains the life.
Hey this is half of the entire little essay. The other half completes the thought. (I don't hold with the thought of multiple lifetimes exactly. However, my view that we have an epigenetic inheritance is similar. That doesn't diminish my appreciation of this brilliant little essay.)

https://www.positivelypositive.com/2019 ... nate-path/
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Compassionate Path — by Guru Singh

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Welles... :sunflower:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.