Blessing In The Clearing

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Blessing In The Clearing

Post by Seeker13 »

Blessing In The Clearing
May 19, 2019

A spiritual portal, atop the wooded hill, at the rising of a full moon.
Hearts banded together,
creating a sacred space amid and between the children of nature,
calling in help of those felt, but unseen.

Repair and rejuvenation for
ourselves, family, friends, neighbors... the land.
A gathering of strangers and a friend,
different lives, varied experiences, one goal,

to heal.

A song dancing in my mind, mingled with the chant,
“Give me one moment in time.
When I'm more than I thought I could be...
When all of my dreams are a heart beat away,
and the answers are all up to me...”

At the rising of a full moon, a blessing in a clearing, hearts banded together.
A gathering of strangers and a friend, one goal,

to heal,

ourselves, family, friends, neighbors,...the land.
Above and below, north, south, east and west.
Recognizing,...releasing.
“Whenever three or more of you are gathered in his name,
there is love.”
“With love all things are possible.”

...It takes little sacrifice to pray.

Kim
One Moment in Time-Whitney Houston, Vienna Symphonic Orchestra Project
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Blessing In The Clearing

Post by Sandy »

Kim,
This one moved me to tears....such a yearning within...
Love you, sister. Thank you. :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Ahhhh, grateful for the reminder of thinking of One Moment In Time.

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

kim it's wonderful and coming back to this i see the meaning clearer like a message had been transmitted. i think you felt it important and i am sure this is partly channeled. it's one of those personal while all encompassing works. :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

rereading this this morning you have no idea how relevant this is to me at this moment in time...an answer to a prayer actually. Thank you, Kim! :happy

Isn't it amazing how messages of divine origin can repeatedly lift and inspire. There is no "use by date". LOL

I am grateful for all of you in my life today and wish you more happiness then you can bear. (((((HUGS))))
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Sandy and Eric,
Some days it feels like we are standing together chaos churning all around, breathing, leaning on each other, giving each other strength to get to the other side of those things trashing at our well being. I love you guys and am grateful for, "The strength in numbers." Here's to getting through another day(pant, pant). Ha! An image of the three sisters(corn, beans and squash. Eric no inference, you are a woman, but family). Each with our own unique set of attributes contributing to the health and protection of the other. Also not meaning us three only, but including everyone contributing to this board.

My plan today is to recognize and capture many moments in time, savoring and releasing them with gratitude.

On a side note we celebrated Nova's first birthday last night. I cannot express a fraction of how in love I am with my granddaughters!

Love to all. Keep carrying on, carrying on,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey kim, no offense taken.
:lol: im one hairy lady.
:smurfin:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey "Sisters" :smurfin: :mrgreen:

I understand these words as they resonate with me and my experience here.
Some days it feels like we are standing together chaos churning all around, breathing, leaning on each other, giving each other strength to get to the other side of those things trashing at our well being. I love you guys and am grateful for, "The strength in numbers." Here's to getting through another day(pant, pant). Ha! An image of the three sisters(corn, beans and squash. Eric no inference, you are a woman, but family). Each with our own unique set of attributes contributing to the health and protection of the other. Also not meaning us three only, but including everyone contributing to this board.
As many of you know this has been a tough year for us. and it is the three sisters and the other family members and posters which have shored us up, shared their own strength and helped us find our own again. I haven't laid eyes of any of you (Geoff excluded) but I love you all like family (Geoff included :) )

So on this gorgeous sunny day I am grateful to all of you and I send you love and pray that today is among the happiest you've every experienced. :kiss:
May love and blessings abound! :bike:
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hey Eric!
We don't judge our sisters on their hairiness... P.S. I know what I'm getting you for Christmas(… a razor).

Sandy,
It certainly has been a year of challenges. :stars: But here we are! And stronger for it, :| I hope.

What ever I write it feels as if spirit is there beside me, hence the quotation marks. I don't know if anyone recognized it, but
Seeker13 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 3:07 pm “Whenever three or more of you are gathered in his name, there is love.”
was a line in the poem. A hundred years ago I sang a song in a wedding with that line in it. I knew what it was supposed to be. Wondered why I wrote three instead of two? While pondering this, an image of the blessing scene popped into my head. The group of us were there, surrounded by several others in spirit. Realization sparked then, acknowledging, "Ah, yes. We are not alone." That's why I left it the way it was.

When we are singing, writing, praying, or pushing through life's challenges, "We are not alone." :happy

:loves
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

When we are singing, writing, praying, or pushing through life's challenges, "We are not alone." :happy
Thank you, Kim for always being there even when I don't know it. :happy

love you sister, :love
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

:loves
Love you too Sandy, always here if you need me.

Kim