Prayer for George

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Prayer for George

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sorry about George's rough experience with the intern... :evil: Want me to go and kick him in the shins for you?... Oh, wait a minute that isn't even close to the spiritual reaction I should have at this stage of my development...right? Sorry, :shock: I'm still contemplating it... I know I should feel worse than I do for suggesting it. :mrgreen:

It is disconcerting how many people have negative hospital experiences. Guess I'm feeling a little protective of you and George. You've gone through so much. I'd say a prayer for the intern,... but let's be honest it would not be sincere, so therefore not heard. But! I will continue praying for you and George(that will be sincere). :D Hope he continues improving every day and the diabetes doctor will be exceptionally helpful.

I'm still encouraging decorating your home with strings of :bana: ! That would have to make you both feel better!

Love to you both, :kiss:
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Oh Sandy I was hoping to find better news today. Love to you and George and prayers are continuing!

Love, Viv
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Good morning dear friends,

I have better news today. George has just gotten up and he greeted me with an optimistic smile...meaning he had a restful night and feeling pretty good this morning. We had good news from the diabetes doctor as our management is helping and making a difference and we are to continue for now as before. with 4 finger pricks a day along with he same medicines and insulin. We have recently added a dose of 500 mg of vitamin C in the morning and evening after recently seeing a study that has found this helps control diabetes.
We really are fortunate in this day and age as there are so many useful strategies.

Anyway... I cannot express how grateful I am to all of you for your prayers, healing help, encouragement, sympathy and revenge... LOL that last one was for Kim and I totally understand those sentiments as I longed to have possession of a "celestial cattle prod". Still, as you said... that isn't very spiritual but we are humans right, and the "babies of the universe.".... ;) I'm joking of course and am trying to channel those feelings into something more productive that might help that young intern become a better doctor.

Love you guys!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sandy wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:40 pm I have better news today. George has just gotten up and he greeted me with an optimistic smile...meaning he had a restful night and feeling pretty good this morning. We had good news from the diabetes doctor as our management is helping and making a difference and we are to continue for now as before. with 4 finger pricks a day along with he same medicines and insulin.
All good news about George! Thanks for keeping us updated. I was joking too of course, about the shin kicking, not about the :bana: . (On that vein I'm totally serious!) Knowing what a great sense of humor George has, and how worried you've been, was hoping to insert a little jocularity after so many days of stressful illness and worry.

Good luck with the strict regimen of finger poking and medication. Everything happens for a reason right? :( My wish is every day will be better than the one before, and we'll keep up the prayers. Have a wonderfully loving Valentines Day... although I suppose that was yesterday for you folks...Oh well, any day can be a celebration when you have someone to share it with!

Love to you both, :loves
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

I just saw this post, I hope George makes a speedy recovery! And my prayers go out to him.

tell him he is not allowed to leave yet ❤️
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

tell him he is not allowed to leave yet
I keep telling him that Atsguy... But maybe he'll listen better to you. (I'm a bit of a nag :lol: ) Thank you...we're smiling tonight after reading your post.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Some people need a little nagging! Because, nagging is simply another form of LOVE! Right George? :loves

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
How is George's recovery coming?

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim and everyone...

Well... you asked how G's recovery was going... It's a hard one to answer because we really don't know. I know that sounds strange but it is almost like he is in a state of limbo with his problem. No progress, but not worse either and for that we are grateful. He is surprisingly a tiny bit more optimistic which of course is a blessing and very good for recovery. So I am encouraged. ... which helps as I am trying to process health troubles and human worries and woes in my family in the US. My old problem response mechanism has kicked in... LOL Which keeps the worry at bay but in the end the "piper"must be paid... and I will need to face my worries, understand the realities and find gratefulness and peace. Don't pay any attention to me...It all sounds worse then it is only because I am over here and feeling very helpless to be of any assistance to those I love. Feeling sort of selfishly self centered right now... it will pass... :) no worries.

Love you guys with ll my heart,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
It must be very disheartening for George to have gone through all he has in the past weeks and not feel any better. Glad he's a little bit more hopeful, that is helpful. I'm keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Sounds like, "My old problem response mechanism." Is a result of your body and mind defense mechanism trying to help you out. A person can only take so much and have to pull back and protect themselves or crumble. Of course your feeling helpless! It would be nice if you could send that piper on his merry way without having to collect his pound of flesh. Think you've paid your dues Sandy. Funny while driving to work this morning the song 'Jesus Take The Wheel', popped into my head. Seemed odd as I haven't thought of it... in years! Wouldn't it be amazing if we could do just that? Hand it all over, find our peace, settle in it's embrace for awhile until the dust settles. Firmly believing beforehand that, "Everythig really does happen for a reason," and soon, "All Will Be Well".

Just imagine what the world would be like if we all did pay attention to those overwhelmed by life, put out a hand for support until balance was regained. Wouldn't this be a better place? So until it does pass... we are here... and love you both too. Oh, boy! Guess what song is stuck in my head now!

Deep breaths and much love sent to our family down under,
Kim

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

So sorry to hear this. Been thinking of you both.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Best wishes, George (and Sandy), for continual recovery. :finger:

I'm "well-instructed" on life's Type 2 diabetes problems, but have no experience with insulin. However, my wife was insulin-dependent (increasingly because of peritoneal dialysis which overwhelmed her body daily with glucose). I later learned that the body cannot tolerate so much insulin long term ... which suggests that only diet can minimize the need for so much insulin. ;)

Rod :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,

I just had to look up the song you mentioned in your post, Kim...Jesus take the Wheel. And now guess what song I have stuck in my mind? LOL Well, its a good song and rather helpful in those moments when life seems to overwhelm you... So I think I'm gonna post a video of it so maybe it will be stuck in many of our heads, coming out when we need it...

Here is Carrie Underwood singing it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lydBPm2KRaU

Thanks to all of you for the support. Truly both of us feel more positive and expectant looking for progress rather then problems the past few days and with that, of course, anything is possible. I do believe George is in less pain. We see his doctor on Monday...don't think we'll know more but hoping he can explain a few things to us that have transpired.

Thank you Rod for all the information you have posted on diabetes management in the UB Cooking thread. I'm hoping in the next few months George can get off insulin. We have seen a good improvement already on an improvement (if that makes any sense ;) :roll: :) ) from adding 500 mg of vitamin C (sugarless of course) morning and evening. So we are on our way to his goal...But absolutely you are right...to control and even in some instances beat diabetes diet is key. Thankfully it seems George has had a health awakening after his infection that put him in the hospital for 11 days. His diabetes was crazy high and it certainly made him think. Made both of us think. I rarely make baked goods anymore which of course makes me "crazier.".. LOL Baking has always been my go to if I was anxious, depressed worried. But all those emotions depending on food for a solution is not such a good thing. Still...you've given us plenty of healthier options on the cooking forum. Thanks again. :loves

Okay off I go...Thanks to all for the love and prayers you shower on us... Phone calls too...( Thanks Geoff. )
No worries we are good today. :)
Hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
How has the week gone for George? And of course that translates, "How has the week been for both of you?"

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

continued prayers for George and Sandy, beautiful healers and friends
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sorry guys...
I meant to post an update but kept getting distracted an then forgot. :oops:

George is doing a little better. Sometimes hard to tell. We will know more about his progress next week on the 28th when he goes for another test. If he passes this one he will be one happy camper....we both will. Still have some healing work to do but he is improving and your prayers make all the difference and comfort our sometimes sagging spirits. Love is a most powerful medicine. So glad for all your presences in our life.

Love you guys,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

I think I need to come visit.

G
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff,

I got tears in my eyes when I read your post. You are always welcomed here...always.

Hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
How did the tests go? Been thinking of you both.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
We went this past Tuesday for the test. It was a long day and George was exhausted by the time we reached home. But the tests were a success, so far anyway, and since Tuesday there has been some improvement. It may be a rather long and maybe even slow process. So keeping our spirits up and focused on spirit promptings should help in all ways. We so appreciate the healing help and advice given to us on this thread and others.

Love you guys and hope everyone is having a lovely week end! :hithere

XXSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
:loves & :bana: :bana: :bana: !

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dear Sandy and George,

George, I am happy to have been introduced to this forum and read your works. You and Sandy are in my thoughts tonight.

Sandy thank you for your warm and accepting attitude with me over all of these years. Your friendship is much appreciated.

Happy and peace filled days.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love you guys with all my heart. :kiss:

Eric... you are a special young man... I am so fortunate to have been able to call you " my little brother" these past years. You have been and always will be considered one of the great blessings of my life.

On a super happy joyous and terrific note...George slept through the night last night with unbroken sleep. :bana: We both awakened refreshed this morning and uplifted... It's funny how we once took sleep for granted. :D
Happy and peace filled days.
Love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Hooray for both of you! :bana: :bana: :bana: I've recently started taking melatonin, after trying so many tricks to get to sleep at night. Still have yet to sleep through the night, but getting a decent nights sleep makes everything easier!

Love to you both,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

On the subject of sleep...
Kim, I am smiling as I am remembering my early days of using the Akashic Construct cd. One of its side affects was relaxing me so much that I would fall into a deep sleep only to be awakened when George comes back in what seemed by my sleeping mind, a booming voice, to lead us back to awareness. :lol:

Funny, even those few minutes of Akashic induced rest felt like a whole nights worth of sleep. :)

But with all that aside... we can try taking the sleep problem into the akashic in some form for healing, eh?

Sandy